Cop-ulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started kissing down my neck and I sighed. He was really starting to make me feel good.

"How do we take off this dress," he asked, looking at the fake buttons that ran down the front.

"It zips down halfway in the back," I said.

I rolled to my side and he unzipped me. Then he tugged my dress down and pulled it completely off.

His lips went back to my neck and he kissed down to my breasts. He undid my bra and tugged it off too.

"Fuck, yeah," he muttered when he saw my naked breasts. "Nice," he added.

I wasn't used to dirty compliments so I flushed from my head down to my toes.

Now we were both naked.

He kissed down my chest and then he took a nipple into his mouth.

I arched my back and moaned in response as he thumbed my other nipple, it all felt so good.

"Oh, yeah, fucking moan for me," he muttered.

I glanced down at him. His brown eyes were dark with lust.

"Moan for you?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. I want to hear you," he said.

"Oh. Well, I'm normally not very loud," I said.

"Hum. You will be," he said confidently.

My eyes widened at his proclamation.

He grinned and kept kissing down my belly.

I held my breath, in eager anticipation. Was he going to go downtown? It looked like he was going to go downtown! Please go downtown, I thought.

It turns out I didn't have anything to worry about.

"Spread your legs, Sophie," he whispered.

I did just barely, and he gently took his thumb and rubbed it up and back down my mostly-closed slit.

I blew out my breath on a moan.

"If you want more," he said," you'll have to open your legs a bit wider for me," he said.

I did open a little more, but he took his palms to my inner thighs and he spread them apart widely.

He just stared at me between my legs. He thumbed my lips and gently rubbed my clit with a finger.

I sucked in an anticipatory breath.

He looked up at me and grinned widely. Then he dove in.

"Oh!" I said. His mouth moving on my clit felt absolutely amazing!

I swallowed hard and huffed out a few breaths.

"Feel good?" He finally asked.

I nodded frantically with a grin.

He also grinned. "You act like I'm going to stop," he said.

"Please. Don't!" I begged. I moaned loudly when he started to tongue my clit again.

He was amazing.

He spent forever between my legs, licking and sucking and stroking my clit with his tongue. He made me feel hot all over; even my feet felt like they were sweating.

"Mmmm," he said. "You just taste so good, just so dirty," he said with a grin. "Hey, let me get on top of you. Would you mind sucking me a little bit? I love that," he said.

I nodded. "Sure."

Seconds later he was on top of me, his cock right in front of my face. I took ahold of him and slid him into my mouth. He wasn't very long so he was easy to suck - I could almost fit his entirety into my mouth.

My fingers skimmed over his tight, hairless balls. I caressed his taint and he shuddered.

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned. "Yeah, lick...oh, yeah, just like that...fucking hell!" He said. Around his spoken words he was still licking and sucking me. I was moaning and panting as he did it. I'd never had a lover so hyper focused on my pussy like he was, and it was glorious.

He finally climbed off of me and settled back down between my legs, and started licking me yet again. I knew I was wet because he kept tonguing my hole and he wasn't using much saliva. Meanwhile I still had the taste of his salty precome on my lips.

Finally he looked up. "Are you ready for me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good," he said. "Because I'm gonna fuck and fuck and fuck you some more," he said. "Until you can't take it," he said.

My eyes widened as he reached for a condom in the drawer of his nightstand.

He quickly slid it on, and then his body was back on top of mine. He slowly slid inside of me and we both groaned when he was fully in.

"Merlin says 'hi'," he whispered.

I laughed out loud.

He grinned at me and then he kissed me. It was a pussy-flavored kiss and it only served to make me more aroused to think that my taste was all over his mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his lower back. He started thrusting slowly, but then got up to a rhythm that was faster and rougher than what I was normally used to. My breasts violently shook with each thrust. But it was wonderful and it felt so good.

"Sean," I moaned. "God!" I said after one particular hard thrust.

"I like it a little fast and rough. Is that okay?" He asked breathlessly.

I nodded, my eyes rolling back into my head. "It's sooo okay!" I said.

He chuckled, then abruptly stopped. "Roll over," he said, giving me a smack to my thigh.

I did, onto my belly, and he had me spread my legs. Then he started thrusting into me from behind, his movements jerking me hard and shoving me up the bed. I put my hands flat against the headboard and pushed against it to try to keep myself in one place, but he was simply thrusting too roughly. My body just kept inching up and up the mattress.

I grabbed a pillow instead and laid my face against the cool material. His pillow smelled like him.

"I have a sensitivity problem," he suddenly said, still thrusting. "Condoms don't help things," he said.

I raised my head up from the pillow. "A sensitivity problem?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah," he said.

"What, you come after like three strokes?" I asked, still confused, because we'd been going at it for a while now and he certainly hadn't come yet.

He shook his head. "No. The exact opposite. It takes me forever to come, unfortunately," he said. "Let me know if you dry out and need some lube," he said.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced back at him. "How is taking a long time to come a bad thing?" I asked him.

"You'd be surprised," he muttered.

"Well," I said. "So far so good," I said with a smirk.

He grinned widely again and set about fucking me and fucking me some more.

Next he had me on my elbows and knees while he held on to my hips and he plowed into me from behind. I rubbed my clit underneath my body, but when he realized what I was doing, he moved my hand out of the way and he started rubbing my clit himself.

"Oh!" I moaned out in pleasure.

He then reached under me and rubbed my tender nipples where my breasts were lurching below me, making my nipples harden and peak under his touch. Then he went back to rubbing my clit.

"Do it harder and faster," I whispered.

He paused. "You want it harder and faster?" He said incredulously. "Like this?" He said.

He slammed into my hips a good five times with outrageous force, and I chuckled as my knees slipped out from under me and I went down and he slipped out. "Ow - No, not - I mean rub my clit harder and faster," I said.

"Oh," he chuckled, helping me back up and doing just that, his fingers pressing my clit down and rubbing over it hard.

"Yeah," I breathed as he slid back inside of me. "That's it. Rub me just like that," I said.

"You feel so good. You've got such a responsive pussy. And you're still so wet!" He said. "Usually I'd have had to get the lube out by now," he said. "Roll back over."

I did, and he had me hike a leg up over his shoulder. My legs were like a pair of open scissors now as he fucked me.

He leaned down and we shared some more deep and dirty kisses.

"Fucking hell," he said. "You feel so good!" He remarked.

"So do you," I said. "So good!"

I wasn't sure how long he could go, sensitivity problem or no, but his stamina was impressing me.

Just then he stopped to wipe the sweat from his brow. "Can you bounce on me for awhile? I'm getting kind of worn out," he said.

I nodded. "Sure."

We switched it up again. He laid flat on his back on the bed. I then climbed onto him and I helped guide him back inside my pussy. I used my legs then to push up repeatedly to bounce on his cock.

"Yeah," he said, groaning. My breasts were right in front of him and he reached up and held them. "Oh, yeah," he said.

I whimpered as I rode him, his hands all over my breasts, making my nipples all hard and pointy and achey. He grabbed on to my hips and then he leaned up and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Yes!" I shouted, when he sucked on it deeply.

He chuckled around my nipple. "Good?" He asked.

I simply nodded. I leaned down and kissed him and he rolled us both over. He started slamming his cock into me again.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" I grunted.

"Yes, yes, fuck, yeah!" he muttered.

His brown eyes were trained on my grey ones as he fucked me. Neither of us could look away.

I was surprised when I started to feel hot again - like I was sitting in a sauna. My lower back started to sweat as did my palms. And then, miracle upon miracles, I started feeling a tingle just behind my clit. It only got stronger as he fucked me, and stronger still.

"Sean..." I moaned. "I think...I think I'm gonna..." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

I nodded. I wrapped my arms and legs around him hard and I squealed into his neck as I started to come.

"Fuck, Sophie, your clenching around my dick feels so goddamned good!" He said. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" He said.

I was no longer in control, and I was in no shape to talk - I was still coming. And coming. And coming some more.

Finally my throbs died down and I opened my eyes and I just looked at him in wonder. "How did you do that?" I asked.

He chuckled. "It wasn't me. It was Merlin," he grinned.

I slapped his arm, but still I laughed. "Jesus, Sean! I've never just spontaneously gone off like that!" I said.

He just looked at me smugly. "Told you you wouldn't need your vibrator," he said.

I chuckled. "I guess not!" I said.

"Ok. Now it's my turn," he said, thrusting into me again. He worked up into another hard, pelvis-slapping rhythm.

"I just can't believe we've not needed lube," he said.

I chuckled. "Here's a little secret: after I come I just get wetter," I said.

He smiled. "Christ! That's awesome," he said.

Time passed on the clock. I wasn't sure how long we'd been at it but he fucked me still, long and hard.

Finally he absolutely drilled his cock into me. My body lurched up the bed. He buried his face in my neck and, on a mighty, deep roar, he came.

Minutes later, after he'd disposed of his condom, we laid side by side on his bed, staring at his slowly rotating ceiling fan. I glanced around. True to his word, the comforter and sheet had long since been kicked to the floor, and the fitted sheet had come off the mattress at both bottom edges.

"You'll say 'I told you so', but you were right about the bedsheets," I said.

He nodded. "Yeah. They're the first to go," he said with a grin. He closed his eyes. "Man, I'm beat," he said.

"I'll bet! That was a lot of work!" I chuckled. "You always give it your all like that?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Oh, yeah. I have to or I just don't come," he said.

"You just have to keep on fucking?" I asked.

He nodded. "Like a machine," he said.

"Wow," I said.

+++++++++++++

"Yeah, two Italian subs, please," he later said into his cell phone. "Yeah, and two bags of chips and two sodas. And two chocolate chip cookies," he added.

It was an early lunch for me, and a...dinner, maybe? For him.

When the food arrived he answered his front door in a pair of sleep shorts and nothing else. I heard him and a female voice laugh at something he said. The door closed and he came back into the kitchen with the food. I tried to hand him a ten but he waved it away.

"That was Sylvia. She delivers sammie's to my house on the regular," he said.

"Is that why you went to the door bare chested?" I joked.

"Jealous?" He asked with a smirk.

I grinned yet flushed, because if truth be told, yeah. I kinda was.

"She's an old prom date," he said, "from back in the day. "We never even had sex, can you believe that?" He said. "High school me was robbed that night," he added with a chuckle.

I couldn't say the same. I'd had sex for the first time with my date to prom - he was a kid I'd known ever since kindergarten. The sex was really bad, though, probably because we hadn't really even known what we were doing.

Sean and I ate our food and grinned at each other. "You're welcome to stay, if you'd like. But I'll be going to bed soon - if you'd like to take a nice, long nap."

"I called off of sick from work earlier," I said.

"Oh, yeah?" He asked.

I nodded. "I would have had too many tardies, thanks to you," I said with a smirk.

He just laughed.

After we ate, I helped him put the sheets back on the bed and we both climbed in. He tugged his sleep shorts off and looked at me. "Merlin will be sad if you sleep in your bra and panties," he said.

I chuckled as I stripped them off and settled under the covers next to his naked body. We just laid on our sides, grinning, and looked at each other. He pushed a lock of my messed-up hair behind my ear. I watched his eyes repeatedly close and the expression on his face soon smoothed out as he entered dreamland.

I watched him sleep for several minutes. I touched his clean-shaven face and he smiled in his sleep.

Soon I was drifting off too.

+++++++++++++

The End

12