All Comments on 'Coppernicous Pt. 04'

by SonofCallicious

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing this wonderful story.

I really hope to see more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for

Thanks for getting back to your story, I had been afraid that I missed an installment.

jackh1962jackh1962over 8 years ago

Son of Callicious,When I wrote you before about continuing one of you father's stories you wrote back saying maybe someday if you could do his story justice that you might do so,I have to say that you do not need to worry about whether or not you could do so.You have no need to compare yourself to him,as you do compare favourably to him, in my mind at least.You write very well yourself and very much like him.I also feel that you are much better than many that submit to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please get Chapter 5 out more quickly this time.

StratisfiedStratisfiedover 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

So glad to read this chapter, great work,hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter.

kroellekroelleover 8 years ago
Sweet!

Thanks for a very sweet story so far! Pleas don't leave us hanging for too long ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story.

Can't wait for more.

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago

Very much looking forward to the next chapter!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
He needs to exercize a bit of control over Little Toomas

a random new person each chapter takes away from the story. to introduce yet another previously unknown bed partner from amongst the team diminishes the newly formed relationship with Coach Thorson. why, with all the attention he is getting from coach and team members would he also flirt with the president of the university? he knows no personal boundaries.

The timeline seems to have a pattern of its own. It is hard to know how long it has been in semesters and years from chapter to chapter. for example, when does the coaching job start for Kat? will her beau be moving with her? and to just throw in the bit about the tarps in the entryway was somewhat jarring. who are Rudy and Tamique? what job offer? Micah? Sheryl? context would be helpful.

we got to very briefly meet the daughters (but no personal details), but still know almost nothing about his son. where did they come from and why did they have to go back so quickly?

You are right about this chapter being able to stand on its own some might argue it should have been a new and different story. the events with the former attorney for the uni, his visit to the farmstead/dorm, his threat of lawsuits, and then belatedly tossing in a relationship with the crime family were unrelated to the original storyline.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
It's sweet..homey and folksy.

Less like wannabe literature...and more like oral history and storytelling.

Very nice. Easy to like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I anxiously await the next chapter!!!

I am hooked on your story and I hope you continue. There has to be several more chapters to be written!!!

PercySledgePercySledgeabout 8 years ago
Beautiful story! More please ! 😀

Thank you!

If you have the time, please continue with this story!

I really would like to know more about what happens with these persons!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
More?

So much more story to be told, Looking forward to it. Enjoying this very much. Thank you!

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

Like others have said before I too would like to see you continue this story.I know that it's been awhile since you've written these ,and real life interfers. I would also ,as I've said before, like to see you take up your father's work on Justin Thyme. I know you said then that you felt like you couldn't do it justice,but I think that you can.You have a very similar writing style and would,I believe,do better than the attempt that was made by another writer,Nothing against him,but his style just doesn't work as a continuation of your father's story.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Good stuff

Not sure how this is going to end but there are probably going to be some broken hearts out there.

My only concern within this chapter was Pete the paramedic and his unprofessional forwardness to Deidra. Toomas could have been more than her business partner after all. That being said, good story so far and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EASILY 5 STARS

I wonder if there are others like me, going along enjoying the story, happily giving it 5 stars, with no particular reason to comment until now.

As I read, I felt none of rightbank's concerns -- except I was uncertain about the timeline, but did not stop to let it bother me. Now that I'm exposed to his concerns, I just flatly disagree with rightbank. The series is going along as it should. I'm happy there is another part to read -- even if (maybe especially if) Toomas gets another lover.

Well-written series. Easily holding my interest. I prefer the gentle people that make up this tale -- not counting the villains they have to oppose, of course. (How else can it be exciting if there are no bad guys?) If no anal enters the tale, it will be OK (actually preferable) with me.

Thanks

Paul in Oklahoma

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

Gets better each time I read this series....

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Love them happy tears!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous