All Comments on 'Coppernicous'

by SonofCallicious

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely job

I could have read twice as much happily. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You could write a second chapter, or a sequel and I would be very happy to read it. The story and character development were very well done. I haven't looked to see where you live, but you managed to capture the slightly stilted, formal style of someone who came from Europe and was raised by first generation parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

You have some big shoes to fill, following your Father, but if this story is any indication you will do it well. I thoroughly enjoyed this one, and look forward to reading more of your writing. A good job on a good story. Keep it up! :)

mammoetmammoetalmost 9 years ago
great story

more please , with this story line you can make it last for a few more chapters.

erktecerktecalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

I want to read more of this type of story. Even a continuance, although not necessary. I just loved the characters. I did wish for a better description of Toomas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fantasy of course . . .

But very well done. An excellent first effort. Please keep contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

Keep writing. Would love to see this story continue. Thank you for writing it.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly good story!

Well written...captivating...excellent first! I look forward to more from you...a star in your own right!!!!!! Bet your Dad is looking down now very proud!!!!

happytechguyhappytechguyalmost 9 years ago
Very good, continue!

Very well written, great story line, characters are believable, held my interest! 5 stars! Please continue writing! I find myself wondering what path the story would continue! Will Toomas and Deidra be able to continue their romance? It seems Kat may already know Deidra's crush, and maybe approves? Will Coach Darlene be ok with it? Will the university get upset and cause the team to uproot from the house? Will the other ladies on the team be ok with T&D's romance? Will events time smoothly to transition from providing housing for the team over to Deidra's B&B/counseling? And of course, separate story lines could develop for Kat, Coach, some of the ladies on the team. So yes, the story could continue!

I look forward to reading more and different stories from you!

bluemtnsmanbluemtnsmanalmost 9 years ago
By far one of the best,,,

This was an excellent story. Characters are believable, grammar is good, dropped words are few and far between, the setting is good, the sex was woven in very well, and the pace was spot on,,, all in all a very good effort. I'd like to see at least a part two of this, if not more.

I, along with others, like a story where the sex is not the dominate feature. Instead sex is woven into the story line, much as it is in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

More please. And thanks!

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 9 years ago
Really Well Done!!

This story is well written, enjoyable and great build up. The characters are believable and the situations are realistic. I would appreciate a continuation and some further development of Kat and the Freshman coach, or something further about Darlene. I would most certainly read more about Toomas and Deidre's sexual adventures together. Most definitely!! Well, done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent best story I have read in a long time!!

I am 71 years old and have read stories all my life and I can't remember when I have read a story that was as enjoyable as this one!!

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 9 years ago
great story

Your father wrote some really good yarns - looks like you are following in his footsteps - I look forward to more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great story! Maybe you can do a short series on this one. How the B&B turns out and the dynamics of the rest of his family etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good'n!

I enjoyed this story - please keep on writing.

dmg43dmg43almost 9 years ago
Liked it!

Are you planning to add to this? I can see future chapters including how the B&B does.

Just a question: Have you given ANY thought to finishing your father's story Justin Thyme?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Somewhat predictable, although I expected the "younger woman" to be Darlene, rather than Diedra. Way too long and with too much "background" and preliminaries. Well written. Enjoyable Not very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

What a terrific story with a very different, and most enjoyable plot. Keep up the fine work. Yes, this story should be continued with several more chapters. Well done!

ArchReaderArchReaderalmost 9 years ago
MORE

An excellent story, needs tobe continued

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story line and very well written!!

This begs to have a chapter #2 without a doubt, it's too well written and has too solid of a story line not to have some things closed and or running long term!!

BRAVO!! Keep writing!

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Excellent story. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit quick to forget...

after dwelling on the wife's passing and being tearful. Seemingly little Toomas took over all reasoning and the little vixen new how to play her part, psychologically a fraud.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
quite good

but very disconnected.

What happened to coach Darlene Thorson? She moved into Jenny's room, but Jenny was a name we had never heard, and a person about whom we knew nothing. Who are the other siblings? Do they also have their own rooms?

How in the world did multiple team(S) fit into only 8 rooms? "It worked out so that we were then able to house the teams, with seniors getting twin bed rooms, and the lower classes had two sets of bunk beds per room." That is potentially 20 - 28 girls, plus Toomas, Darlene, and Kat in the other part of the house. Where did they eat? A cook was mentioned but that is a lot meals in a farmhouse kitchen. Who took care of housekeeping and laundry? How did the athletes commute? A large farmhouse on several acres would not be in the city.

If Darlene was too young for him I do not understand an even younger Deidre. Nor do I understand the business arrangements for the B&B and contract on such an impulsive whim.

And the wife's nightgown was just creepy.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
part of my own answer

somehow I missed this paragraph

" That first summer I upgraded the kitchen, even more than my wife had, so that I had a fully professional facility for their food prep. I even went so far as to hire a full-time cook to prepare all of the meals, which took a great load off of Coach Thorson."

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Definitely Son of Callicious

You've got your father's talent, and his propensity to showcase quality personalities.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter as soon as I finish this comment.

If this were a one-chapter story I'd say "not enough sex" , but as a first chapter it's great! It's good to read a story that's not just a fuckfest.

As for Anonymous' comment about psychological fraud, that's bullshit! Diedra knew Toomey was horny for her, and could have seduced him without helping him release his grief. She only used her psychology studies to convince him that it was good for him to talk about his wife, and then only slept with him (non-sexually) after he'd attempted to go to bed alone and had difficulty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent beginning

Love this, will be reading more as time permits

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Re-reading to appreciate the new chapter!

Better than ever....a favorite story starts again.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
First time

Just finished reading this for the first time. Probably would never have found it had it not been for a new chapter having been added.

Very enjoyable story so far, and well written too. Looking forward to reading the rest of it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The background info was far too lengthy. Character development is a plus, however, it would have been nicer having more salacious descriptions, especially with a full volleyball team to work with. I could tell you have a technical writer background. So much details, some unnecessary, some, well, you continued it painfully on and on. If those of you just want a quick yank, ffwd to the last three paragraphs, then you get it. Keep up the good work, tease your readers frequently with descriptions of the ladies! It's erotica, not a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't bother reading. Another incomplete story on Lit.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 2 years ago

I am glad you posted this story was incomplete, I stopped reading right here. They really need to remove 5-year or older stories that are incomplete.

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 month ago

Interesting, I figured that the coach and Toomas were going to fall in love, having Deidra come out of nowhere was a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous