Copycat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah also rose and taking his hand said "yes". After a quick glance at me she allowed herself to be led to his bedroom. Just as before I sat somewhat bemused by the fact that I had allowed this to happen so easily. I had put up no resistance, had said nothing as my wife was led away to be fucked by another man. I felt ashamed and weak. My erect cock pressing painfully against my shorts suggested that I was however excited by what was happening and that I wasn't upset enough to stop them.

And so after these brief musings, I rose and went towards the room where my wife was once again being unfaithful to me. As I entered, I was in time to see the two lovers now fully naked except for Sarah's high heels and kissing each other. No, devouring each other might have been a better description, as they stood locked in each other's arms. It was clear that Nikos was keen to move to the man event however and he slowly backed Sarah toward the bed. When her legs made contact, she allowed herself to be manoeuvred onto the bed quickly followed by Nikos. In one fluid movement, she spread her legs displaying her aroused and very wet sex to her lover, who mounted her without any further attempt at foreplay. They both knew she was ready.

Nikos plunged his big cock into her waiting sex and without waiting for Sarah to draw breath, started to fuck her with urgency. As before I noted there was no protection and as I stepped closer to the mating couple, I saw that Nikos was starting to gather a white lather on his cock. This gradually formed a white ring around his cock and more of it started to cling to my wife's dark bush. I suddenly felt weak and sat heavily in the chair as the rutting couple continued their frenzied sex. The small room was filled with sighs and feminine squeals from Sarah, together with the deeper more masculine grunts of Nikos as he powered himself toward orgasm.

I knew there was no point asking him to pull out before he filled her unprotected womb with his seed. Instead, I freed my aching cock and started to openly masturbate to the scene in front of me. I knew I wouldn't last long. I was too excited and sure enough I quickly felt the first signs of my impending orgasm. Just then Sarah started to breath very quickly and heavily and I knew she was about to come. Suddenly she let out a huge sob and cried out "oh Nikos I'm coming, don't stop." Nikos didn't need to be told to keep going and ploughed right through Sarah's orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm she moved her legs across the thrusting bum of her lover and the contrast of her white sandals on his tanned muscular bum was not lost on me.

There was no way Nikos could last much longer and just as I felt that I was about to reach the point of no return, Nikos pushed himself up and stared down into my wife's face. "I'm nearly there, where do you want it?"

Smiling up at him through lust filled eyes, Sarah replied "You know where, now fill me with your spunk."

I noticed that Nikos glanced at me and noticing my furious masturbating smiled and then focussed on complying with Sarah's wishes. A few deep and hard thrusts were all it took and then Nikos went absolutely rigid and let out a roar of triumph and ecstasy as his big cock started to pulse and deliver his potent spunk deep into Sarah. As I imagined his seed being fired at her cervix and seeking a way into her womb, I too groaned and spurted my lifeless seed all over myself. I couldn't remember a more intense orgasm. As for Nikos he was thrusting and exploding deep in my wife as she held on tight to the man who was delivering seed to her fertile womb. She was arching her back and trying to get the best angle to allow the seed work itself deep into feminine core.

And then after what seemed an age they collapsed into a sticky tangled mess and lay entwined. I could see him kissing Sarah's neck and nuzzling her ear and whispering things that I couldn't hear. My spell was broken by the feeling of cold spunk clinging to my hand and to my legs and I stood up and went to get cleaned up. Giving the lovers a few minutes, I then returned to see then getting off the bed. Nikos turned to me and said, "thank you Peter and thank you Sarah, that was very special." He looked at Sarah and kissed her and then suggested that we might like to clean up and get ready to leave.

Sarah looked at him and replied "no, I'm keeping this load inside for as long as I can. Peter, pass me my panties and dress please." I did as I was asked and watched as my wife dressed and then after tidying her hair, she turned and gave Nikos a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll be back again Nikos, thank you." She held out her hand and I took it and under the watching eye of a still naked Nikos, we left and headed back to the apartment.

Once back, Sarah fell onto the bed and lay with spread legs. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked.

I knew exactly what she meant and without shame I shuffled between her legs and looked at the sodden garment that was her panties. Pushing them to one side I looked at her inflamed sex and saw the copious fluids that were leaking from her. I lowered my head and extended my tongue and lapped at her tender flesh. This elicited a sigh from Sarah and then as I started to lick and probe in earnest, I felt her hands once again on my head, holding me in place. Continuing with my efforts I could hear her breathing getting ragged and I knew she was going to come off on my face. Suddenly her fingers entwined themselves in my hair and pulling me hard into her sex, she sobbed out and came on my tongue. This caused a fresh discharge of their combined juices to deluge my mouth, but I continued to her suck and lap and swallow until it all became too sensitive for her and she pushed me away. As I knelt up, I looked at her face and saw a contented look. "Thank you" was all she said and then I realised that she was drifting off to sleep. I undressed and climbed in beside my well fucked wife and with images of the seduction that had occurred earlier, I too fell asleep.

The next day was another day on the beach. However, this day was different, in that after lunch Sarah seemed agitated and when I asked what was up, she told me she was going for a drink with Nikos. "Oh" was all I could think of by way of reply. As I watched her gather her things and slip on her beach dress I asked where she was going to meet him.

"At the taverna of course" came the reply, "I'll see you later." And with that she left. I was shocked, no, perhaps surprised that she would so blatantly leave me so that she could go and fuck with Nikos. After all that is what she was going to do. She was wanting another dose of his big cock and a womb full of his spunk. I felt strangely incapable of doing anything to prevent this latest bout of adultery. I knew it was only sex and I knew that her lover would treat her well. It was just that doing it while I wasn't there felt far worse to me. Also nagging at me was her continued desire to have unprotected sex. Sarah, if my calculations were correct would be ovulating and well, we both knew she was still capable of being bred. But like a wimp I elected not to chase after her and stop what was going to happen. Instead, I spent the next three hours lazing in the sun and then meandered back to the apartment.

When I got back, I heard sounds of the shower and sure enough Sarah was back and obviously getting cleaned up. When she emerged wrapped in a towel, she looked radiant and had the smile of a contented woman.

"How was it I asked?"

"Fantastic" she replied, "I, that is we made love twice, and I still feel so full of him."

"That would be all his seed" I spat back, but Sarah just smiled and nodded at me. This time I didn't volunteer to go down on her. Perhaps because she had already showered, but mainly because I was still annoyed and upset.

The last couple of days of the holiday turned out to be a repeat of today, insofar as Sarah seemed happy to leave the beach to go and be with Nikos. When it was time to go home, I didn't even feel like going to say goodbye to Nikos, but I did and watched as Sarah said a tearful farewell to him. After we left him Sarah was very subdued and this continued all the way home.

Life returned to normal, until a few weeks later Sarah came to me in a distressed state and said, "I'm late."

"What are you talking about?"

"My period, I'm late" was all she said.

"Oh" I replied and then "Oh shit!"

"I better get a test and check" said a flushed Sarah as the distinct possibility of pregnancy suddenly registered.

The next day Sarah came home with a home pregnancy test kit and disappeared into the bathroom. I waited and then heard a loud sob. I knew what that meant. When my wife emerged, she looked white and merely said "I'm pregnant."

I was at a loss for words. I was dumbfounded that she had actually done it. Got herself pregnant by another man and I had no say in the matter! As I digested the news Sarah added, "I'm going to keep it!"

I already knew she would, because of her strong religious beliefs. However, what she didn't know is that I wouldn't be keeping her!

The next day I went to see my lawyer and set-in motion divorce proceedings. Knowing us both my lawyer tried to talk me out of it, but when I explained the full circumstances, even he could see that Sarah had been unreasonable! I then arranged a meeting with Sandra's husband Ken and saw him the same day.

It was a strange meeting between two cuckolds. We skirted around the issue of both our wives being pregnant by the same man and how we were going to deal with it. I explained to Ken that I could handle the sex with another man, but not the deliberate unprotected sex on multiple occasions that Sarah had indulged in. Ken listened and nodded and said he felt the same way.

"So, what are you going to do?" he asked.

I was already on my feet and about to leave when I replied, "I'm divorcing her. A child was a step too far."

As I turned to leave, Ken added "Yes, that's not a bad idea; I think I might do the same to Sandra. She deserves it the cheating slut!"

I smiled to myself and in a voice just loud enough to be heard by Ken, I said "Copycat!!"