Copycat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness you look fantastic" said Nikos as he stepped back from wife and drank in her naked beauty. I could only imagine the view that Nikos had of her full breasts and athletic frame. From behind her in my vantage point she looked sexy as well. Long toned legs with feet encased in strappy white sandals. A firm bum with thong panties that left nothing to the imagination and a sensuous back. My vision and thoughts were broken by Nikos as he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his white trousers to reveal an obscenely large bulge in his underwear. Looking my wife in the eyes Nikos then continued his strip and quickly pulled his underwear down.

I'm not sure who was more surprised by the sight that greeted both Sarah and me. A large semi-erect penis was on full display framed by what appeared to me to be an abnormally large pair of balls. For a man of 50ish, Nikos had a great physique, with a hairy chest, flat stomach and strong arms and legs. But it was without doubt his genitals that caught the eye.

All this had happened so fast that I could scarcely take it all in. I felt compelled to say something, however. "What is going on here Sarah. Are you mad, drunk or both?"

"Sorry Peter, but this something I have to do. And if I remember from a few years ago, a fantasy of yours as well."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your fantasy of seeing me with another man, don't you remember? We used to talk about it to get you hard when we made love."

"Yes, but that was, well, just a fantasy wasn't it?"

"It may have been, but I never forgot how you pestered me about it and well this opportunity was too good to pass up."

During our conversation, Nikos had been listening intently and now decided to join in. "Look Peter, I know this is difficult for you, but Sarah is attracted to me and I to her. Let us enjoy ourselves tonight, you are welcome to watch if you like."

I was about to say something else, when I saw that Sarah had taken a step towards Nikos and putting her hands up around his neck tilted her head up so that she could kiss him. As I watched his big hand come around her back and cup her bum, I realised that my wife's breasts would be mashed against his hairy chest and that his erecting cock would be pushing up against her taut stomach. For some reason this caused my cock to twitch, and I realised that I too was beginning to get hard as I watched my wife with Nikos. After some passionate open-mouthed kissing I watched as Nikos moved his hand to Sarah's shoulders and gradually pushed her downward. When she was on her knees, I saw that she was now level with his erect cock which had reached a truly awesome size. It had to be around nine inches and as I watched, Sarah took hold of his shaft and gave it few strokes which caused Nikos to groan. I was more shocked however when Sarah opened her mouth and licked the head of his penis and then engulfed his turgid cock in her mouth.

Nikos groaned even more loudly as Sarah swirled her tongue around his hard length and as for me, I was spellbound as my wife did for Nikos, what she had always refused me! After a few minutes of licking and sucking, Nikos pulled Sarah's head away and helping her to her feet, he guided her to the bed behind her. Sarah flopped backwards when her legs contacted the bed and with legs splayed, both Nikos and I could see the thoroughly soaked nature of her thong. Taking hold of the sodden garment, Nikos slowly pulled it down her legs and once it had cleared her sandals, he turned to me and threw the garment to me. Even before I caught them, I could smell my wife's juices in the material, and I couldn't help taking the thong and holding it to my nostrils, inhaled the scent of a fertile woman.

On the bed Nikos was gazing at Sarah's neatly trimmed pussy. Her labia were puffy and slightly open and gave a glimpse of her soft wet warm interior. With eyes on his target, Nikos took hold of her thighs and moved them further apart whilst at the same time dipping his head until his tongue made contact with her weeping sex. The effect on Sarah was electric. She almost screamed and then jerked as his tongue started to lick and caress her sex and then her clit which from my knowledge had to be erect and begging for attention. He took his time with her and she allowed him to 'eat her out' in a way that she had denied me. If I was lucky a few laps of my tongue was all I got before she wanted penetration. Nikos however had her thrashing around on the bed and as I watched, Sarah's rapid breathing told of an impending orgasm. And then it broke and taking hold of his head she held his face against her snatch as she shouted, "Oh Nikos I'm coming oh fuck yes, just there, arrggghh.."

Having brought her off in such spectacular fashion, Nikos sat back on his heels and I could see his huge cock bobbing about. A large string of precum was dripping from the end and as he shuffled forward, he rested the end against Sarah's glistening labia. "Put me in Sarah, this is what you've been wanting isn't it?"

As if in a trance I watched with a mixture of fascination and horror as my wife reached out with her left hand and took hold of his cock and then located the big head in the split of her sex. I was just thinking how ironic it was that her rings of fidelity to me were on the fingers that guided another man's cock to her sex, when another thought struck me. Protection? He didn't have a condom on, and she was unprotected against pregnancy. I had to say something, this was a step too far. "Wait Nikos, you need a condom, Sarah is unprotected against pregnancy."

Nikos turned to look at me and said "So? Sarah wants me bare, she wants my seed in her womb, don't you Sarah?"

Sarah turned towards me with a flushed face and said, "Sorry Peter, but he's right. I want him to fuck me unprotected."

"But, but, I, that is you could get pregnant Sarah."

"Oh, silly man, that's the idea. I want what Sandra got from Nikos, a baby. Perhaps if you hadn't had that damned vasectomy, I could have had more children by you. But now, well I want to have a baby by Nikos."

"No Sarah, you can't, everyone would know. I would be ashamed."

"Peter, you are a lovely man, but you are going to be a cuckold. My cuckold."

As I thought of what else I could say to dissuade my wife from this course of action, Nikos looked at me and said, "Peter, it is alright, just sit back and watch. I am not shy and would like you to witness what I can give your wife."

Without further discussion, Nikos once again took hold of his cock, which had lost none of its size during our discussion and lodged it at the portal to Sarah's wet sex. Now, leaning over my wife he allowed his body weight to push his fat cock into her and once he had the first few inches in, we both heard Sarah moan out loud. "Oh you're so big Nikos, I don't know if I can take you all."

"Yes, you can Sarah, just relax and you will soon have all of me."

I watched as Sarah tried to relax herself and at the same time, Nikos kept rocking his hips, gradually feeding more and more of his large cock into the tight tunnel that I was more used to. It took perhaps five minutes of careful penetration, but then Nikos had managed to bury all nine inches into her snatch and his pubic hairs were pushed up against Sarah's sparse bush.

"There you are" said Nikos, "I told you that you would be able to take all of me."

In a slightly breathless voice, Sarah said "have I really, I can't believe it. But I do feel so full and stretched."

"Look between us and see" replied Nikos and Sarah lifted herself up on her elbows and peered at the junction of their colliding sexes.

There was a smile on her face and as she lay down again, I was shocked to hear her say "now fuck me Nikos, show me how you treat your whores."

I had no idea where this crude language came from as my wife was normally so prim and proper. It had the desired effect however and Nikos, taking his weight on his he elbows started the in and out thrusting motion that heralded the start of their proper fucking. I had to admit that when thinking back to the fantasy that my wife had alluded to, this scenario was exactly what I had envisaged. A well-hung stud taking my wife and bringing her untold pleasure.

After some time, Sarah moved her legs across his bum and her hands gripped his well-muscled arms. At the same time, her breathing started to become a bit ragged, and I recognised that another orgasm was on its way at the hands of this master cocksman. I had never managed to bring her off by fucking alone, but Nikos did and when her orgasm broke, she shrieked like a banshee. More disturbing was the way she thrashed around under his thrusting body, with hands clawing at his back at the pure pleasure she was experiencing.

Once she had come down from her orgasm, Nikos resumed his steady thrusting, only now he seemed to be slamming into Sarah with more venom and I could see her body shake as he drove his cock home on every thrust. I also noticed that Nikos was starting to breath harder and that a sweat was pooling in the small of his back as he pounded my wife. He had to be close and no sooner had that thought crossed my mind, than he raised himself up on his arms and looked at my wife. "I'm nearly there Sarah, tell me where you want my spunk."

Without any hesitation Sarah replied, "you know where I want it Nikos, deep in my womb."

"Sarah don't be silly" I intervened, "you're not protected, and well, please don't do this to me, and to us."

"You silly man" replied Sarah, "this isn't about you or us, it's about me. I want another baby and I want Nikos to give me that baby."

"You can't mean that Sarah, I couldn't live with the shame."

"Peter, do you love me?"

"Yes you know I do, I always have and.."

"Well then we'll get through this I know we will. Now Nikos, please give me your seed and make me a mother again." To emphasise the point Sarah crossed her ankles over his back and she placed her hands on his broad back.

Nikos didn't need to be told again. Although he had never really stopped from thrusting into Sarah during our conversation, he now resumed more urgent and powerful thrusts as he drove toward his climax. And then he was there and as he lent down to kiss Sarah he moaned "I'm coming." His powerful body shuddered and went rigid as he drove his cock deep one final time and unleashed his seed into my wife.

For her part, Sarah whimpered and clawed at the back of the man who was busy inseminating her. Either the feeling of him shooting his spunk deep in her or the realisation of what she was doing caused Sarah to orgasm yet again and she joined Nikos is rapture as they achieved simultaneous orgasms. They seemed to hold their orgasms for ever, with Nikos repeatedly slamming into my wife, and if the contractions of his muscular bum were anything to go by, he was continuing to shoot rope after rope of his spunk into my wife. I could see that on his back, Sarah had left long scratch marks where her fingernails had raked across his flesh in passion.

Finally, I realised that everything had gone quiet except for the heavy breathing of the two lovers. As I gazed at them I also realised that I must have ejaculated as well at some point, since my shorts were covered in semen. I didn't even remember taking my cock out, but then the last hour seemed to have been a blur. I noticed that Nikos was lovingly kissing my wife's neck and was nuzzling her ear whilst at the same time whispering things that I could not hear. Sarah had her eyes shut but had the contented face of a woman that has enjoyed fantastic sex. And of course, that is what she had just enjoyed. I knew she had just had the best sex since, well since at least the time I had known her. Nikos was an expert lover and obviously knew how to please a woman. I could not deny that.

I suddenly felt that I needed to escape from that room, from the place where my wife had given herself so freely to another man. I tidied myself up and after helping myself to another brandy from the bar, I went to sit outside and contemplate what I had just witnessed. I didn't have to wait very long, since my thoughts were interrupted by Nikos walking out with Sarah in tow. I could see that they were both flushed and were still looking at each other as lovers do. Nikos spoke and said "Peter, thank you, that is well, I hope you enjoyed seeing Sarah with me as much as I enjoyed being with her?"

I didn't know how to reply. How do you respond to a man that has just fucked your wife and not only that but has fucked her without protection and ejaculated deep in her still fertile womb? "I, er, well I'm glad that Sarah enjoyed herself, but I think we should leave now."

"Yes of course, but please come back again, both to eat and well, you know for more 'entertainment'."

"We'll see" was all I could muster by way of response. And with that I took a dazed looking Sarah by the hand and led her back to my apartment. No words were spoken on the way and when we got inside, she just collapsed onto a chair and closed her eyes.

As she sat there, she looked so sexy in her strappy sandals and bare legs. Her short dress had ridden up and I could see her soaked thong had long since lost the battle to contain the stream of juices that were pouring from her sex. For some reason I can't explain I felt the need to look closely at her freshly fucked cunt and so I knelt down before her and lifted her dress. The smell of semen hit me immediately, but that didn't deter me from carefully pulling her thong down her legs and then pushing her thighs apart to look at her ravished sex. Her muff was slick with moisture and I could see plenty of white goo dribbling from her sex. I don't know why but I felt compelled to clean her up and so I moved forward and extended my tongue and started to lap at her sodden gash. The more I licked the more spunk seemed to appear and suddenly I felt fingers in my hair.

"What are you doing Peter? Oh yes you naughty man lick me there, yes lick my cheating snatch and clean me. Get my lovers spunk out or I'll have his baby, ah yes, oh I'm going to come on your face. I..."

I felt her fingers entwine in my hair and pull my face forward until I was mashed against her flesh. I heard her sob and cry out as I brought her to orgasm on my tongue and this released more of her lover's spunk into my waiting mouth. I held her thighs tight as she quivered and shivered through her prolonged orgasm and I could feel every convulsion of her body as she continued to twitch. Eventually her hands released my hair, and I was able to come up for air. I sat back on my heels and looked up into her face. "Did you enjoy that" Sarah asked.

"Yes, I don't know why but I felt I needed to clean you for some reason. I can't really explain why."

"It's okay, I understand. Do you still love me?"

I looked at and smiled, "yes of course, why would you ask that?"

"Well, it's just that, I.., that is, you just licked another man's spunk out of my fertile pussy. It shouldn't be there should it?"

"What shouldn't?"

"You know what I mean. I let another man come in me unprotected, and well, I could get pregnant."

Again, I looked at her face. "The chances are small aren't they Sarah. I mean they do say that the chance of conceiving over the age of forty is much reduced."

"Yes, but even so.."

"I hope you won't be, for both oursakes, that all I can say."

Sarah was silent as she got up from the chair and headed for the shower. As I undressed and headed to bed, I still was struggling to take in everything that had happened. How on earth did a latent fantasy for both of us end up becoming reality? Was I to blame or was it all down to Sarah? I was drifting off to sleep as I felt Sarah join me in bed.

I woke with a start to a sun-drenched room. Glancing at my watch I realised that it was already 10am. Sarah was still asleep, lying flat on her back. The sheet had slipped off her during the night and I looked at her slim toned body with arousal. As my gaze moved down to her sex, I noticed that her labia still looked to be slightly inflamed. Other than that, there was no outward sign that she had been seduced and fucked by another man. She looked contented and at peace. Probably with good reason I mused. After showering and throwing on a pair of shorts I made some coffee and as I took a cup into the bedroom, I noticed that Sarah was now awake.

"Hey" she said, "Are you alright, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Here's some coffee."

"Oh, thank you, my wonderful man." She leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back and before I knew what was happening, we were having passionate sex. As I thrust into Sarah, images of Nikos fucking my wife filled my brain and I became more aggressive as I tried to reclaim what was mine. I didn't wait for Sarah to come and with one final thrust I emptied my lifeless semen into my wife's womb to mingle with the remnants of her lover's sperm.

"Wow that was intense" said Sarah as we lay recovering.

"Yes, I just needed to, that is.."

"Sshh, it's okay, I understand."

No more words were exchanged as we dressed and headed to the beach. We spent the day lounging in the sun and relaxing in the warm waters of the turquoise sea. Later as we headed back to the apartment I asked where Sarah wanted to eat that night. "Well, we could go back to.."

"No" I said forcefully, "we are not going back to the Olive Tree. I can't, no we can't, sorry but that's just the way it is."

I could see that Sarah was slightly annoyed and upset by my reaction, but that was just tough. I managed to find another wonderful taverna and we enjoyed a superb meal which I hoped did something to mollify my wife. I should have known better of course!

The next day after coming away from the beach, Sarah insisted that we ate again at the Olive Tree. Part of me was excited at what might happen, but a much greater part was really nervous. Would my wife end up having unprotected sex again with Nikos? I knew it wasn't the fact that my wife was being pleasured by another man. No, that had been a fantasy after all. It was the risk of her becoming pregnant that played on my mind since I knew they wouldn't use any protection and Sarah was still on a mission to become pregnant with the third child that I had denied her by having a vasectomy. The fact that this was a mutually agreed vasectomy didn't seem to have registered with Sarah!

So, it was with a heavy heart that I accompanied her to the taverna that night. Nikos was delighted to see us, and we again had a wonderful meal. After the meal he came and sat with us and we chatted again. However much to my relief he said that he would have to say goodnight to use early as he had to go and visit his parents in the next village. I could see the look of disappointment etched in Sarah's face as she realised that she wouldn't have any opportunity to repeat her tryst of two nights ago. I should have known however that I wouldn't escape that easily. Nikos told us to come and eat the following night and he would give us his undivided attention. I knew exactly what that would mean! Sarah enthusiastically agreed and as we rose to leave, she gave Nikos a peck on the cheek, which brought a smile to his face.

That night we again made love, and both enjoyed what I thought were fantastic orgasms before we fell asleep. The next day was just a long, drawn-out prelude to going to see Nikos again. Sarah spent ages getting ready and wore my favourite Grecian dress that and a split up each side and which left nothing to the imagination! She again chose her strappy white sandals and as we set off for the taverna she gripped my arm tightly both in anticipation and to help steady herself in her heels.

At the taverna we were given another wonderful meal and then once other diners had left, Nikos joined us at our table. Sarah couldn't contain herself and sat seductively next to Nikos as we chatted. It seemed pointless to delay the inevitable and so rising from the table Nikos said whilst looking directly at Sarah, "shall we go inside?"