Cora Ch. 04

Story Info
Our heroine worships a beautiful cock.
2.9k words
4.58
8.6k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers

Hey guys, after 3 HOT chapters in a row I thought I'd write a couple more...

Some serious hardcore action coming soon in Ch. 05.

Comments and ratings are much appreciated x

-

So... update.

Life's been good. I've been continuing my pretty aggressive hormone treatments and they're doing wonders. I can finally fill the D cups of my bras without any padding! My little dick has shrunk further and I have no balls to speak of. Honestly, it's making the whole thing a lot easier not having to worry about bulges anymore. The mood swings have calmed down, thank god, as my body has grown used to its new levels of estrogen although I'm definitely experiencing all emotions in a much more severe way than I used to. When I'm sad I want to cry and cry and cry, and I do! When I'm happy, though, as I have been so often recently, I feel giddy, like I want to jump up and down and dance and laugh and love! I appreciate the beauty in those moments. The strong, powerful and overwhelming force that my emotions have become.

I've been keeping in shape, too! I've been running every morning and going climbing with Hank!

I love it, largely as an excuse to look cute af in activewear. I've spent a fortune on the cutest little short shorts, leggings, yoga pants and sports bras. Most of them coordinating! My 'new' body looks great in the tight materials and revealing cuts and I always wear a full face of subtle make up. I find a lot of my driving force behind doing these activities is simply the opportunity to look cute and show off a bit. I always run through busy streets on my way to the park, I love the stares and (Ugh, okay, I'm a shitty feminist!) the cat calls. When I'm climbing with Hank, and my body's all stretched out across the wall in nothing but the tiniest, skin tight shorts and sports bra I know I'm driving him wild. I know because we always end up having sweaty, passionate sex aferwards.

Hank and I are still the best of friends! He still comes over to watch the game, we still drink beer and play guitars and smoke weed... only afterwards I usually suck his dick for a while and then he fucks me. It doesn't feel like a girlfriend/boyfriend scenario, I dunno what it is, but I like it.

Me and the good doctor had to cool things down when he got engaged to some chick. But he's still my GP and he still has to inject girl juice into my ass every other Wednesday and when his hands are on me I get super horny. It'd be really convenient if he'd just keep fucking me but I must admit I enjoy getting all dolled up for my visits and teasing him now that I'm off limits.

Oh! And I've booked in for the big chop! One vagina, comin' up!.. In a couple months time.

I've become a total shopaholic, and money's starting to run low. I need to get a job.

I've no time for that just now though, there are cocktails to be drunk!

I'm wearing a sleek, a-line leather mini with a belted waist and a transparent black, organza blouse tucked into it. Underneath; a sheer black g-string and a matching triangle bra. The only thing preventing my nipples from being on full display is the little lacey floral appliques on the bra.

I've went for a kinda subtle look with my make up using a soft mauve colour on my lips and eyelids, but with winged liner and heavy mascara to sharpen the look a little.

I slip on a pair of black, suede thigh high boots with a 6 inch chunky heel and a one inch platform. They cling perfectly to my legs.

I wrap a deep red silk scarf around my neck and pull on my Trench London coat. I always feel a little bit naughty when my jacket is longer than my skirt.

I leave the cab and descend the stairs into the basement level Tiki Bar where I'm meeting Kim. I stride through the door and spot her immediately, she stands out like a beautiful sore thumb against the dim and, frankly, tacky decor. She's wearing skin tight blue jeans and a very cropped, white satin halter that barely contains her tits and leaves her whole back exposed bar a thin lace strap. She's got the cutest little mint green, barely there heeled sandals on and I notice a matching leather jacket hanging on the back of her chair.

"Heeeyyyyy, I LOVE your shoes!"

"Heeeyyyy, thanks babe! It's so good to see you, you look amazing!"

We chat, and drink, and giggle and I'm having a blast. We came to this place because they have the best daiquiris in town and we planned to drink plenty, they also had a cute little smoking area and didn't seem to mind people smoking weed out there.

A while into the night, just as I start to feel tipsy, Rip It Up by Orange Juice plays over the speakers and even though nobody is dancing Kim gets really excited and pulls me up. She drags me to the only empty floor space in the tiny bar and I struggle along with her in my heels. She starts dancing and I stand awkwardly watching her. There's only maybe 3 other small groups in the bar and they're not the rowdy kind. I reason that I look more ridiculous just standing on the floor, and so I start dancing. Before long I get really into it and we start dancing together, all PG stuff but with our bodies in these outfits? Still pretty hot.

When it starts to feel more like exercise than fun I take Kims hand and walk her to the bar. It's a different bartender than has been serving us all night and he is dreamy! He shakes and pours two coconut daiquiris in front of us. His arms are huge and his skin is the softest shade of cocoa.

"On the house" he winks.

"Thanks" I say coyly, biting my slut red lip a little in an attempt to look sexy.

In my peripheral I can see Kim twirling her hair and batting her lashes like a total ditz.

An idea strikes me. I take Kims hand and walk her back to our table, I pull our stools close together, directly in the eye line of the babe behind the bar.

"Kim..." I half whisper. "... We should totally fuck that guy."

"You mean like together?"

"Yes!" I grin wickedly, excitement building. I put my hand high on Kim's denim covered thigh and gaze at her hopefully.

She looks intrigued but says nothing. I lean in and kiss her softly. She kisses me back and I can tell she's smiling. My hand works inside her thigh, my pinky rubbing her through her jeans.

Just as it starts to get hot, I break the kiss and we both immediately glance over to Hotty McBarstud and smile and wave alluringly. He looks dumbfounded, but waves back, laughing a little. We've got him.

He's distracted by some customers so we quickly form a plan. I form a plan...

I approach the bar, jacket on but left open. There are no customers. He looks me dead in the eye as I walk toward him. From my sleeve I pull out a long, thin joint, dangle it in front of him for about 5 seconds then snatch it back into my hand.

"You coming?" I ask him as I lean over the bar, using my arms to push my tits forward, straining them against my see through blouse.

"Johnny, come cover for me for a bit, I'm going for a smoke!" he shouts through the door at the back of the bar.

He comes round and I take his hand and walk him to the smoking area. I try to walk sexy, I'm sure he's watching. Kim's already there and as we near her she grabs Hot Bar Guy's collar and pulls him in for a long, very tounguey kiss. Before he can gather his thoughts, I tap him on the shoulder and do the same as soon as he turns around. One arm round the back of his neck, the other on his huge, solid chest. I lift one leg and rub my thigh up his side and he holds it at his waist. His huge, dark, masculine hand on my tiny white thigh makes me feel so feminine.

I break the kiss and slither down his body to the ground where Kim's already waiting. She unbuckles his belt and I pull his tight grey jeans down to his calfs, followed by his tight, designer boxer briefs.

Before I have the chance, Kim is already stroking his huge, thick dick and pointing it towards her face, a slutty, hungry look in her eyes. So I put one hand on his ass for support and set about licking and kissing his big heavy balls. They smell manly, but very clean and they're completely smooth. This guy clearly takes very good care of himself.

I'm in absolute heaven, licking and kissing and sucking, running my hand over his tight ass and up his rock solid abs, i can feel the definition of his muscles so clearly. This guy is a stud, a god!

I feel like such a little slut, crouched on my heels in my sexy little outfit, my whore of a best friend beside me, absolutely lost in the pleasure of giving. I really want his huge cock in my mouth so I turn kims head toward mine and kiss her, deeply and passionately. It tastes like precum.

"Mmmm, swapsies?"

I lick up the underside of his huge black dick, kiss the end and look up at him submissively while i lick the precum from my lips.

Then it's straight to business, I suck him all the way down and continue bobbing and swirling my tongue for about 5 minutes before Kim standing up distracts me.

She slides herself right up against him, only a few inches shorter than him in her heels, and starts talking dirty to him while she strokes him in the direction of my face.

"Ugh your so fucking hot baby, give Cora a big load of cum in her little mouth so we can share it... pretty please..."

I can't wait for his load. I tilt my head back and stick my tongue out and follow Kim's lead.

"Pleaseeee baby, give me your cum, right in my hot little mouth, pleaseee baby pleaseeeee"

And he does. The first shot goes right across my cheek and the rest completely fills my mouth.

I want to swallow but remember Kim wanted to share. This has always been one of my fantasies.

Inches in front of him, we start kissing and swapping his cum between our mouths. He looks like a man that can't believe his luck, and that's exactly the experience we wanted to give him.

After maybe a minute of cumplay, we both swallow what's left in our mouths, and drop to our knees one last time to tongue his softening cock clean. I tuck his heavy, flacid penis back in his boxers, give him a quick kiss on the cheek and Kim and I walk back inside, holding hands, giggling.

We have a few more daiquiris and I notice that Kim is getting very drunk, so I suggest we head back to mine. I book a taxi and tell her I'll meet her outside, there's something I have to do first.

I go to the bar and catch the attention of our hot bartender.

"Hey, did you have fun out there?" I say, trying to look innocent, twirling my hair.

"Uhh, yeah, that was hot."

"You wanna come to mine for more?"

"I get off in a couple hours, I can meet you!"

"Cool!" I say grinning like an idiot.

I write my address and number with lip liner on a napkin and hand it to him.

"See ya later, stud!"

-

Back at mine we flop on the couch next to each other and I start rolling a joint. By the time I'm done, Kim is fast asleep. She looks adorable, but I'm a little mad as she's going to be no good for what I had planned tonight. Looks like I'm going to need to face this one alone!

I manage to wake Kim up for long enough to help her to the spare room where she immediately collapses fully clothed onto the single bed.

"Goodnight, angel!"

I go back to the living room, put on some music and roll up another one. I smoke and play idly with my phone.

Hot train guy's sent me a video of him masturbating. We've been exchanging photos and videos since the selfies I sent him from the Agent Provacteur changing rooms. He's absolutely gorgeous and the videos always get me going. We barely speak, limiting our conversation to short captions like "Thinking of you" or "Wish you were here" or "I wanna taste your cum".

Because of this, and some clever photography angles, he still has no idea I don't have a pussy.

Hank has also text me; 'Hey, got a spare ticket for the game tomorrow, you wanna go?'

I haven't been to a game in ages and it's been on my mind, part of me is terrified at the prospect. It's such a testosterone fuelled, male dominated, rough atmosphere. Would I still feel like I belong?

Another part of me though... The exhibitionist in me... loves the idea of being one of the few cute girls in a sea of men, I always envied them at games when I was a guy. Perfect make up and perfectly styled to look sexy and sporty at the same time, drawing stares from around the stadium, every man in the place jealous of their boyfriends. Would they be jealous of Hank? Walking through the crowds with me on his arm?

'Yes, that sounds amazing! See you tomorrow!'

I check the time and realise it's late, I need to get some water and sleep so I'm not hungover for the game tomorrow. But, shit, Bar Guy's coming round! He was so hot, I can't waste this opportunity, I'll have to make it quick.

He also doesn't know I'm transgender... Fuck! Okay...

I'm surprised by how quickly the perfect plan forms in my head.

I run through to my room, strip naked and put on a little pink g-string, the tiniest pair of panties I own, and a blush pink satin pyjama set consisting of a tiny pair of shorts with slits right up to the waist and a very cropped cami top with lace spaghetti straps. It's hem about a millimeter below my tits. I touch up my make-up, put on some music in the living room, grab a beer from the fridge and kneel before the front door.

A knock at the door.

"Come in..."

He walks in, I stay on my knees and beckon him toward me.

As he nears me he strokes the side of my face tenderly as I hand him the beer, unzip his jeans and fish out his huge cock, My mouth is watering!

I waste no time and immediately take him into my mouth, god it still amazes me how right this feels. The heat, the smell, the taste. The vulnerability of being on my knees in front of a man, much bigger and stronger than I am, combined with the power that only a beautiful woman can have over a man. I know that he'd do anything I want just to eat me out, yet here I am, the submissive, on my knees with a cock in my mouth and practically begging for a mouth full of cum.

After about 10 minutes of expert cocksucking, he grabs my head and violently fucks my face for a short burst before pulling out and cumming all over my face. I manage to open my mouth and catch some of it, but most of it is on my chin and cheeks.

I make a big show of scooping the cum into my mouth with my finger and swallowing with an innocent smile on my face.

I get to my feet and stand on my little painted tippy toes to kiss him lightly on his full, smooth lips.

"Hi, I'm Cora..." I say giggling.

"Hi Cora, I'm Addy, nice to meet you!"

I kiss him again, harder and rub his rock hard abs with my hand before giving his dick a squeeze and saying my goodbyes.

"You know where I work, babe" he smirked as he swaggered away from my front door.

I felt happy, content that I had pleased this beautiful man, that he'd thought I was beautiful.

It's a feeling like no other, being desired and being confident in your ability to satisfy.

I go to bed and masturbate with my favourite dildo, thinking about the adventures tonight, and what's to come tomorrow. I have a full blown orgasm and lick my thin, sweet secretion off my hand before drifting off into pink and fluffy dreams.

Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers