Cora Ch. 05

Story Info
Cora and Hank's relationship evolves.
1.7k words
4.67
4.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers

I wake the next morning so excited for the game and my day with Hank.

I almost leap out of bed and go about my morning routine.

Showered and all dolled up with a light day time look and loose curls I selected a sporty, white, Calvin Klein thong and bralette set and slipped on my kimono to go eat breakfast in.

Half way through my grapefruit and toast I look at my phone and notice that it's 10:30, Kick off is 12:30, shit! Hank's going to be here any moment now!

No sooner is the thought out my head than I hear a knock at the door.

I tip toe over and answer it, I can't make out the figure in front of me, silhouetted against a particularly bright and low sun shining right in my eyes.

He steps forward quickly and wraps me in his arms, picking me up and kissing me passionately.

It's Hank, obviously, thank god, but still I'm caught off guard. Hank never greeted me this way. Sure, we fucked, but normally we would hang around for hours, as normal friends, until inevitably I got horny or bored or attention starved and started teasing.

He's setting his intentions for today, I admire his uncharacteristic boldness and the kiss felt really nice!

I stepped back, realising my kimono had untied itself as he'd lifted me.

"I have to go get ready, I know what I'm wearing, I won't be long!"

"Ugh, women!"

I scamper up the stairs and excitedly go about assembling an outfit that I'd considered so frequently in the days before my transition.

I pull on the green and white hooped shirt of our team and tie it up in a little knot at the front. I'd deliberately bought a couple sizes smaller as, being sports jerseys, they fit quite loose, but I'd failed to account for how big my breasts would become with the hormones, causing the material to strain on the chest area.

Next I step into black, high waisted, denim short shorts. I could never have worn these, even a few months ago, when my dick and balls were so much bigger. Now though, I hardly have balls to speak of and my tiny little soft penis smooths nicely in the front of even the skimpiest panties, you'd really need to look hard to spot anything out of the ordinary.

The shorts fit great, they really pull my waist in, lift my ass and leave just the tiniest hint of butt cheek exposed beneath the turn-ups.

Some fresh trainer socks next, with a little lace round the ankles, then a pair of classic black old-skool vans.

To add a hint of femininity to my sporty outfit I put a thin silver choker chain, with a little shamrock pendant on it, around my neck, and some silver hoops in my ears. A couple of pretty rings and a spray of perfume and I'm ready to go!

I don't want to take a bag with me to be kicked around the stands, so I simply slide my bank card into my back pocket and grab a little cropped zipper hoodie to wear when it starts to cool down.

I run down the stairs, grab hanks hand and drag him out the door!

"Come on, lets go!"

The sun on my legs feels amazing, and the excitement of the upcoming game and feeling like a cute little piece of arm candy for Hank has me acting like a giddy school girl!

We drink some cans on the train, smoke a joint behind a petrol station at the other end and make it to the stands just in time for kick off!

Later that evening -

We stumble back into my house, boozed up, stoned and buzzed from the win. Hank pushes me back against the door and kisses me.

I don't know if I've ever been this horny, all the burning gazes at the game and hanks constant attentions have really got me worked up! I stroke his thick dick through his jeans as he works his way from my lips to my neck.

He's driving me crazy! I drop to my knees and fish out his cock. I've been thinking about this all day.

My mouth waters as I worship, kiss and lick his beautiful cock as though it's the most delicious thing on earth.

"Here, film me" I say as I hand hank my phone

He does and I ham it up a bit for the camera putting on a real show.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Mmm not yet, keep filming!"

I take his hand and walk from the hallway to the couch, aware the camera is on my ass.

I kiss him, biting his bottom lip a little and then push him down onto the couch below.

After fully removing his jeans and boxers I turn around and slowly remove my shorts, keeping my thong on, then my top and bra.

I turn around and crawl towards him, trying to look as sexy as possible. From the look on his face it seems to be working.

I lick his heavy balls as I stroke him for a moment before straddling his lap, moving my thong to the side and impaling myself on him.

"Mmm that's enough filming baby, thank you!"

"What's that for?" he asks.

"Don't worry about it."

I start to move up and down on his perfect cock, every down stroke nearly takes my breath away, I feel like I'm right on the edge of coming every time.

For about 5 minutes he sucks and plays with my titties while I work before, unexpectedly he flips me over. I squeal!

He's on top of me now, fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life!

It feels so good! He moves my legs up onto his shoulders and doubles down. Kissing and biting my neck, his hands wandering all over my body. Squeezing my tits and rolling my nipples...

He emerges from my neck and kisses me deeply, without taking it out he gets up on his knees and increases again in power and passion. My ankles are on his shoulders now and he kisses my feet, the tension is building within me and reflexively I put my little feet on his hot face as the orgasm takes over and I shiver and squal and cum in my panties. I hear him grunting slightly and his movements become more staccato as I feel him coming inside me.

I writhe about on the bed excitedly in an afterglow like a concentrated coke high before searching for him and pulling him down and cuddling him close.

I lay my head on his chest and run my little hands over his abs.

"Hank... that was amazing.. Tell me you felt that too.."

"Yeah, that was something alright..."

We drift off together in an exhausted and confused sleep.

I dream about him, nothing sordid... I dream of him holding my hand, kissing him at the cinema, gazing at him through a veil, a life together... I gross myself out.

When I wake up in the morning Hank's face is the first thing I see and I smile. He's sleeping heavily and peacefully and it makes my heart giddy up a lil'. I feel a bit sore and sticky from last nights activities so I make my way to the bathroom to freshen up. I clean out my ass and spray some sweet smelling body spray, a little brush and some dry shampoo in my hair before I tie it up in a high pony with a pink scrunchie. I wipe off my makeup and apply a little mascara again and a pale pink lipgloss. I skip back to my room feeling light as air, delighting in myself and at the memories of last night. I slip on a cute little pyjama set consisting of little more than a lilac satin triangle bra and the tiniest pair of matching pyjama shorts with some cute frills on them.

I decide to make Hank's morning, there's nothing I like better than using my relatively new hotness to please other people, a trait I realise I like in myself.

From the bottom of the bed, I crawl up between his legs as he sleeps on his back. Slowly I lower the covers until his perfect cock is in view. It's already hard and it makes my mouth water. I wonder what he's dreaming about... I take him in my warm hand and stroke him slowly as I give him a slow, wet and sensual blowjob, gazing up at his sleeping face in anticipation of his reaction upon waking up. He's taking his time but whatever I'm doing seems to be translating into his dreams as he slowly and deeply sleep-fucks my face. My mind wanders as I let him take over... Is this where I want to be? With Hank? With my best friend? With his great cock and perfect body? Do I love this man?

He makes good money, that could come in useful for when I run out.. He could look after me... I mean, I've got plenty to offer as a girlfriend... or a wife?

These are thoughts that are new to me and the seriousness of them makes me lose my focus and neglect my duties as Hank still grinds away at my mouth.

I refocus my mind and my gaze just in time to see him wake up and smile at my pink, shiny lips wrapped deep around his dick.

"Mmm, morning baby." I purr coyly before getting back to work.

He wraps his fingers in my hair and cums in my mouth as he softly moans my name. I savour it and swallow it and lick him clean.

"I'll get breakfast!" I kiss his bell end and walk away towards the kitchen, half my ass hanging out of my shorts. 'I am SO wife material' the giddy bimbo in my brain squeals in delight, temporarily blocking out the strong, independent feminist she lives with.

Hank walks in and I serve him breakfast and a mug of strong tea with a smile and a soft kiss, he's so lucky.

Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers