All Comments on 'Corey and Noah Ch. 06'

by shaneo94

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

MORE . GET TYPING THIS IS GOOD BIG j

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love it but......

Is something ever going to happen between Corey and Noah?

shaneo94shaneo94almost 9 years agoAuthor
Is something ever going to happen between Corey and Noah?

(From the Author):

I can see what you mean! You guys are probably dying for Corey and Noah love scene? Well without giving anything away, I'm happy to say that something will indeed happen between Corey and Noah. Whether that's love, or sex, or pain remains to be seen.

I'll take this opportunity to note that this is quite a long story, and there will probably be at least four or five chapter before you get your answer. I'm trying to not rush story or character development. I want this story to feel authentic and somewhat real. Plenty of juicy stuff to look forward to in the meantime however.

Hope this response helped!

Thanks,

Shane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Corey's parents?

I have been very curious how exactly Corey's parents have treated him, although you have given out one violent abusive incident and Corey's mild version of recollection shared to Noah... For teenagers, their parents' support or lack of it significantly influence their psychology even in their adult lives. At a certain point, I would hope that you would elaborate that for some readers like me.

shaneo94shaneo94almost 9 years agoAuthor
Corey's Parents?

(From the Author):

Thanks for the great question. I don't usually respond to individual comments so frequently yet I feel that your's, like the one before you, should be addressed.

To answer briefly, yes, Corey's parents will have an influence in later chapters of this series. In fact, by the end, the parents may be considered as a main theme of the story.

To elaborate on your interesting input into the parents impact on children, I'll state also that these themes has indeed occurred to me. Regardless of what happens later, note that Corey is already established to be somewhat nervous and isolated from others around him. These nerves stem from a severe lack of self worth which almost certainly is linked to his childhood experiences.

Though it isn't directly mentioned, I also hope that it is implied that Corey enjoys school and all things learning. This thirst for learning comes from a deeper desire to be bigger and better then his parents. In contrast, Corey hopes to one day, escape their lifestyle.

Thanks,

Shane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lost Again

I hate the way these stories are written in this Literotica area and it is happening again, where is the next chapter located (Ch.7) it should be located in the series area after Ch 6. Several stories I have been reading stop and I can't find the next chapter. I hope that whoever is the editor reads this and changes the way the stories are arranged . I don't think I am the only one having this problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaneo94@shaneo94
114 Followers
Hey guys! I'm a 24 year old guy from Australia here! I'm mainly on this site to share my passion for love, romance and sex between men. Gay relationships can be in some ways, more intense then straight ones. This is mainly because these kinds of relationships involve far more...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES