Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
Has Corey been forever changed by her sexual experiences?
6k words
4.53
2.7k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

You've been following this wife's story as she tries to ease her mind about the blackmail that ensnares her. She made some bad choices, then faced trials of conscience as her life spun out of control.

In this final episode, Corey must decide whether or not she can hang on to her old self. I hope you enjoy my 100th piece on Literotica.

Starlight Club

Saturday was always the busiest night of the week at the club. The joint would be packed with customers eager to throw off their weekday chains.

Starlight Club was an upscale place with a weekend cover, though ladies were always free. It was classy enough to draw curious couples eager to see the other side of life. I liked serving drinks on Saturday night- the bar was busy and the tips excellent.

My husband Walter had been away for two weeks and I was feeling lonely. It was good to have somewhere to go with music and friendly people. Some of them were staff, others regular customers. No harm mingling I always felt, even showing off my body while I scooted between tables.

I was conscious of how much skin I'd grown comfortable revealing in my skimpy black bikini. And how accustomed I was to the constant 'accidental' touching as I made my rounds. Some of the regulars had become very bold, though they knew handling too much would get them tossed out.

Before going out to start the night, I checked my appearance in the big changeroom mirror. All the girls used it to get ready or to rest a bit during breaks. Strippers were coming and going as I freshened myself up to begin my evening shift.

Like always, I showed lots of cleavage on the job. This was further accentuated by the way I styled my long blonde hair to curl around my boobs. My eyes were made up dark to contrast with red lipstick. I set my lips in a sultry pout and winked back at the mirror, ready for Saturday night.

A hallway linked the changeroom to the bar. My hips swayed seductively as I practiced the high-heeled 'model walk' I used at work. The floor manager, Mac came out of his office after I passed by.

"Looking good, Corey" he called, followed by a low whistle. "You'll be doing the VIP Lounge tonight because Clarissa is off. We'll be busy. Lots of wives and girlfriends, so there'll be plenty of wine and hard stuff."

"Thanks Mac. I'll tell you if I need more help in there."

When I came into the bar, the bartenders were already rushing to handle orders. The place was crowded and noisy. Throngs of people, many of them couples or clusters of men and women, filled the area behind the front tables where the pervs usually hung out.

Starlight Club was going full-tilt. Centre-stage, a stripper named Bella ground her puss against the chrome pole in time to the music. Her big tits bobbed with the raunchy tune, those nipples stiff and begging for touch. I knew that after her set, she'd be in the VIP Lounge with a customer at them..

Over in the corner, a woman's arm shot up, waving in my direction. Men at the table were pointing my way too, So I hustled toward them with my tray to take their order.

Then came a big surprise.

"Omigod... Corey! It's you! We wondered if you'd be here tonight."

What a shock- my girlfriend!

"Nikki... and Dick! Never expected you'd come to Starlight," I gasped loudly.

"Nice to see you again, Corey. I've missed you a lot.... We all have, right Nikki?"

"Definitely! Corey, remember Conrad and Ava?"

I hadn't noticed the Bartlemans, so caught off guard by seeing my former boss and supervisor at the club. Yes, I knew the married couple all too well.

"Hello Corey. Lovely to see you again," Ava purred, while checking me over from head to toe.

I saw that she was dressed to fuck tonight, heavily made up and showing acres of skin. With her shoulders bare and most of her boobs out on display, she was one hot lady.

Obviously they were in town to seal their quarterly order from Dick's company. Later, he and Nikki would be busy satisfying all their sexual kicks.

I knew what they wanted, having been with them when I was company whore. There'd probably be an erotic girl-girl show with Nikki and Ava. Possibly some photography too, followed by wild bouts of double penetration. How could I forget?

"I hope we can all get together later, Corey," Conrad suggested as he visually stripped away what little I wore.

"Uh... I don't work for Dick anymore. This is my new job."

"Too bad," Ava pouted. "We had such a good time, didn't we? And our room is big enough for all of us tonight."

Yes, I remembered being in bed with them at their posh hotel suite. They were a very sexy pair and I especially liked time with Ava. She was smart, the brains behind their company, and she knew all the bedroom tricks too.

I tried to push that wild night out of my head, but the thoughts were hard to shake. Old memories had to be kept in check.

"Yes, but that was before," I said firmly before continuing, all business-like. "So can I bring you something from the bar?"

Then I took their order, but it was hard to concentrate. My mind raced. Would tonight bring more surprises that I hadn't anticipated after resigning from my secret role as Dick's corporate whore? I wondered what was in store.

****

[Some weeks earlier]

It was almost too good to be true!

After we made passionate love before he flew back to his distant job, Walter had proposed that I quit my office position. I happily agreed because it solved my problem.

My husband had no idea about the dirty things I was forced into by my boss after I discovered their secret book of client demands. I was fucking him regularly and being whored out to complete business deals. My married guilt was overwhelming, but I was trapped. Now I'd be free.

Walter always worked three-week shifts before coming home for a whole week off. I needed something to keep me busy during those long days alone. So, he had suggested returning to my former job, serving tables at Starlight Club.

They were eager to hire me back and even agreed to arrange my hours to allow time off when my man was home. Perfect! I started work there as soon as he went up north again.

Mac, the floor manager, was new to me and so were the bouncers. But most of the same bartenders and even some of the 'house' strippers were still around. Just like before, there were two costume levels for servers, either short skirts with crop tops or tiny black bikinis. And heels for everybody.

"You'll need to wear the bikini if you want to take drinks to the VIP area," Mac informed me when I came for my first shift.

"No problem. I did that before."

"Good. You'll fill it out well. There are new ones on the shelf in the changeroom. Mix and match tops and bottoms for a nice tight fit."

"Sure. Let me know when there are VIP orders. I want the tips."

"And more, right?" he grinned. "One of the house strippers- you might remember Bella- said you liked working in there. Showing a little skin and even getting yourself off sometimes. That's fine as long as the girls agree and you don't cut in on their customers or tips."

This was embarrassing. I didn't realize that my reputation proceeded me.

"Uh... I promise to behave myself," I stammered.

"Do what you want as long as the girls don't complain and you keep up with your orders." Then he joked. "Maybe I'll step in for your little show sometime?"

Mac was a good-looking guy, and I noticed quite a big bulge in his tight trousers. But I'd committed myself to staying true to Walter. After all, since taking that hard job at the mine, he'd become all the man I could ever want and need.

"I hope not, Mac. Let's keep it business friendly. I'm happily married. Besides, I just do it for the tips."

It was a lie. I remembered the thrill of imagining myself as one of the strippers whenever I jilled myself in there.

"Lucky guy," he commented, followed by a polite, "OK, have fun."

That first night went fine. I soon fell back into the flow of the place and had no trouble keeping up between the bar and my customers. Some of them even recognized me and a few knew my name.

"Corey, you're back!" one well-dressed business regular welcomed. "We wondered where you were. Best service ever. So glad you're here again. Remember me?"

"Sure, I know you, but sorry, I don't recall your name. Call me Starlight now, OK. You're in here a lot, right? And you tip well."

"Thanks. I'm Willy, and that's my real name... Starlight."

"You got it, Willy. What can I bring you?"

I even did a few orders to the private room, now called the VIP Lounge. It had been completely re-done. No more creepy half-door cubicles like some public toilet. Instead there were two rows of plush spaces with padded loveseats turned backward to the aisle running between them.

Mirrored partitions separated one sofa area from the next, allowing patrons to watch their personal dancer from every angle. Servers bringing drinks could easily see the strippers at work, but only the back of the clients' heads poking above the deep furniture in which they were sprawled out.

I noticed how the mirrored ceiling reflected the coloured lights pulsing in time with the music from the main floor. The new VIP Lounge was a sexy adult playground.

Even though I remembered my past antics in there, the new open concept was too intimidating to do anything other than deliver drinks. Or so I thought.

After Walter had been away for a few weeks, I came to work one night feeling on edge. OK, I was horny as Hell. My toys could only take me so far, while I imagined getting myself off in the VIP room.

Tonight I wanted it to be real. It would be red hot masturbating to the music while pretending to be a stripper. Yes, right there in front of two people, watching myself in the big mirrored partitions between sofa areas.

I held out during my first few calls, but the urge to show off was driving me crazy. The next time, I rolled my bikini under so the top dipped right to my nipples and the bottom came down to my mound. My friend Bella was already nude when I arrived to set my tray on the little table beside them.

"This is Starlight, our sexiest server," she introduced me as she took her mouth away from the guy's cock in the flashing dark.

I recognized him. "Hi Willy," and he got right to the point.

"Hey Starlight, I've always wanted to see your tits!"

"They're almost out anyway, girl. Show him," Bella urged.

"There's a good tip in it. You know me."

That's all I needed to hear. But I was still shy about standing where anybody passing by might see me, so I slid into the space beside him on the loveseat. Bella helped slide the straps off my shoulders and pulled the cups forward.

Then I was bare-chested, my nipples stiff as could be. Willy's face was close to me, his eyes wide, ogling my boobs. It felt like I was one of the girls- my fantasy.

"Great tits!" Bella commented. "Maybe she'll let you feel them while I blow you?"

"I'll tip you both more!" Willy croaked, but I shook my head to deny permission.

This would cross the faint line in the sand I'd drawn for my conduct. So he just stared longingly while my friend went down on him.

Meanwhile, I was totally turned on and absolutely soaked! I slid my hand into my skimpy bottoms and found my clit. Two fingers rolled hard across the little bud, sending sensations racing through me. This was so public, so wicked that I couldn't stop.

I lost touch with everything else as I thrilled myself, legs spread wide. Who came first, me or Willy? I don't know. I was only aware of both of us bouncing on the sofa as Bella pumped his rod while I rubbed my clit.

Finally, he opened his eyes and then sat up. Our customer reached into his fat wallet and began passing out bills. He was very generous.

"This is for the blow. And this is for the show. And this is for the booze. Even?"

I caught my breath, then wobbled to the VIP Lounge to take a rest. Bella came in shortly afterward and we gave each other High Fives. I was back, acting out my persona- Starlight the stripper.

I'd done the old Private Room before I left the club for Dick's company. But I wasn't the same person anymore. Now the need for sexual highs was stronger than ever.

That was when it first occurred to me that I shouldn't have come back to Starlight Club. Not if I expected to avoid temptation. But after my steady diet of sex as corporate whore, Walter's three week absence felt far too long.

I was forever changed.

Sexual thoughts crowded my mind through the day. Come night time, my wanton body throbbed for love. That's when fantasies pushed to the forefront of my new personality. I had stronger physical needs now, and was more insistent about enjoying orgasmic release.

Would it always be this way? If so, I was working in the wrong place.

****

Walter finally came home, just when I thought that I couldn't get through another day without more illicit sessions in the VIP Lounge.

I met him at the airport, where he swept me right off my feet as he pulled me into his arms. To the amusement of bystanders, he showered my face with avid kisses, then zeroed in on my eager lips.

We barely made it through the parking garage and into the car before he started to pull my clothes off! I pushed him away, laughing as I panted for breath.

"So did you miss me, Honey?"

"You have no idea, Corey! Every night I thought about you, and it was hard to fall asleep. I dreamed about all the things I'd do to you when I got home. Three weeks is way too long in bed alone. Now I want to catch up!"

"Me too, Walter. I need it so much!"

"Straight to our bedroom, Baby!"

"If we can wait that long... but don't drive too fast."

Although only mid-afternoon, it was time for bed. We were both naked in seconds, dining on each others lips while we grasped at private flesh. It was absolutely carnal, three weeks of pent-up emotion laid bare.

And such hot love! There was no place or time but this. Nothing was held back. I needed him as much as he wanted me. It was raw, gripping sex between two overheated lovers!

After that, we resumed being ordinary people for a while. We talked and laughed. We kissed and hugged. Our urgent flesh had been sated, at least for the time being.

Then in the evening the emotion started to surface again. Tender touches to my shoulder, and thigh told me that Walter wanted more just as much as I did. Soon he said he was going up to shower and I knew what that meant. My heart fluttered.

But something happened upstairs while I was still in the kitchen. Walter discovered a secret stash which I thought was out of sight. Not my secret diary. I'd hidden that where no private investigator could find it.

Apparently, he'd gone into my lingerie drawer to choose something sexy for me to wear. When I entered our bedroom, he held a long rubber dildo and my little palm-size vibrator.

"What do we have here?" he grinned. "Looks like big-girl toys to me."

"Put those back," I said, embarrassed. "You shouldn't go in there."

"A secret, eh. Tell me, is this how you get through our time apart?"

I confessed that they kept me sane because I needed sex more often than his visits home. He wasn't surprised at all.

"It's the same with me," he admitted, "but until recently, I haven't had much privacy up there. Tony moved to another dorm and now I have the room all to myself."

"So what do you have... you know... to stimulate yourself?" I wondered aloud.

"Just my imagination and memories of what we did my last visit home."

"I do that too, but it isn't enough. Those thoughts drive me crazy until I play with these."

Then Walter looked at me in a strange way, like he was thinking of something.

"Hey Corey, I have an idea. I've dreamed about up it there- pictures of you getting naked. I could take some on my phone and keep them to use at night.

"I'm not sure, Walter. What if they got into the wrong hands?"

I was torn. I'd already had my fill of carrying around secrets. The whole diary episode had been awful.

But, maybe this would be alright. After all, my husband had his own room now, and I'd rather have him enjoying raunchy pictures of me than some bimbo on a porn site. Still, I hesitated.

"You'll have to get me in the right mood to do something like that," I teased.

Right away Walter rushed downstairs while I freshened up. Soon he came back with two goblets and a bottle of my favourite wine. We had money for these little luxuries now that both of us were working.

As we sat on the bed talking and drinking, he refilled my glass. After I had finished the second one, his idea seemed better to me.

"But I want to wear something sexy so this doesn't seem too much like porn. Just some tasteful erotic poses. You can pick it."

Then I went into the bathroom to slip on the little sheer black number he liked so much. That way there'd be some impact when I flounced back into the bedroom. Meanwhile, I heard him scurrying about, rearranging the furniture so he could shoot to the bed from any angle. When I came out he was wore only his boxers.

"Great!" he exclaimed. "That gown looks so good on you! It'll be even better off."

"I can see you like it," I laughed, pointing to his stiffening cock.

"So, Corey, stretch out on the bed and I'll be the Director of this scene."

The gown was short and almost transparent. It included sheer panties that hid very little. Walter began to direct me through poses while he shot stills with his phone.

The first series had me on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. He came in very close so that my boobs were featured. Then he had me roll onto my back and look at him as he moved to different spots around the bed.

He teased me, saying that he could see my kitty, and playfully dared me to show a little more. I was getting into this and opened wider for him. When he suggested that I take off my panties, I didn't hold back.

I felt like I was at Starlight Club. Since I wore a skimpy bikini there, I kept myself shaved below. Now I was showing it all for his camera and it really excited me. He was quick to notice and teased me for more.

"Coming in closer now. Show your photographer everything, Baby!... Yes.... Yes.... Ooo, that's great.... Beautiful! You look so good opened wide."

Then he somehow locked into my private feelings about performing at the club.

"Come beside the bed now.... Will you strip for me? Slip off that top and show me what you have under there. Take your time. I'll make a little video of this."

Next he mimicked a strip club DJ. "Ladies and gents, let's hear it for our gorgeous model, Mrs. Corey Moore!"

I loved imagining myself being naughty at Starlight. It felt like getting carried away again in the VIP Lounge. I bumped and ground, pouted and preened, just like I'd seen on-stage. His camera watched me intently as I stripped naked, then climbed back onto the bed. I knelt provocatively with my legs apart and my hands clasped behind my head.

"Anything else you'd like to see, Mr. Camera Man?" I purred, feeling very hot and sexy.

"Sure, how about some shots with this?" he mugged, tossing me the big dildo he'd found.

I was in the zone, so felt no reluctance about using one hand to hold it upright beneath me. I slowly lowered myself down onto it. Walter was filming again, focused on the gradual disappearance of the irubber dick inside me.

Soon I was completely impaled. Then I began to slowly fuck myself by moving up and down. It felt absolutely wicked, and Walter was overjoyed.

"Oh Baby... this is amazing! Fantastic!" my husband babbled as I continued to move on it.

This felt so good that I wanted to take it up another notch.

"Walter, quick! Switch on that little thing and pass it to me."

Soon my palm vibrator was working its magic on my needy clitoris. I continued moving on the dick inside me, moaning from the sheer pleasure of sensation.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12