All Comments on 'Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 07'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Where to start: how about start telling the truth. She wasn’t blackmailed because she did it willingly. Second, if she hated it, why go back? Third: you want us to believe that a middle aged woman cant go without sex? Really? You may want to inform every married man that his wife NEEDS sex every day or she’ll cheat on him.

Yeah, fucking stupid and that how dumb this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Manu, from Sigrid Dilemma in Interracial to here, "nice" tale, altough not my cup of tea. I believe in love, trust and that time makes things "easier", so confess and fight, fight for Walt and fight to change, oneself can be a whore/Gigolo, always the couple´s of course, no of other peaple.

Nice tale, have a good day and see ya in the end of this.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

Live the lie, live the nightmare. Come clean and lose it all. Not good choices. But good fodder for another episode.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

It's too late. You're already a slut and a whore. No good paths from here. That's what cheating does. Cheating never ever results in a net positive. My point is that it doesn't matter from here on out, so it's a meaningless question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES