Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch me, Honey. I do this when you're gone. Film it!" I gasped as I turned myself inside out with my toys.

My man didn't know about my experiences at Starlight Club and Dick's office. I'd become very passionate, with such intense needs. Some might say I'd become a slut.

But showing him everything like this felt incredible! I'd opened a window on the other Corey, and what drove me beneath the calm exterior. This unabashed session with my fake dick and vibrator was unmasking the new me.

I drew closer and closer to orgasm. This was the same game I played when Walter was away- but far better! Mentally, I was on-stage with my audience. I was Starlight the dancer, stripped nude, with my show reaching a climax.

My deepest fantasy was completely overwhelming! The humming vibrator sent continuous sensual shockwaves rippling outward from my clitoris. Then animal instinct took over!

Suddenly, I began thrusting harder and deeper onto my fat dildo. I was so high, performing for my husband; loving myself for his whirring camera; imagining being at the club. I couldn't last any longer.

All at once, my body exploded. My eyes were jammed shut in ecstasy, while my tortured body slammed down hard on the dick. I lost track of almost everything but this.

Only by tossing aside the vibrator could I slow the intense muscular clenching inside me. But it continued for some time. Such an orgasm! One of the best! All for my loving husband!

Or was it all for me? My strip club fantasy made real?

****

[A few weeks later, where this story began]

Last night I brought a second round of drinks to Dick and Nikki's table. They were with the Bartlemans, now clustered around my friend Bella, who swayed so seductively as she stood above them.

She was topless, those big tits swinging tantalizingly close to Conrad's face. Ava's hands were on the dancer's hips, moving them from side to side. Dick's arm circled Mrs. Bartleman's shoulders. Nikki saw me first.

"Here comes our girl!" she called. "Clear every thing aside for her."

"Friends of yours?" Bella asked me. "They seem to know you."

"I used to work for them," was all I admitted before Nikki chimed in.

"Very good friends, wouldn't you say, Corey? Best friends in fact!" she claimed, and Bella's eyes searched me knowingly.

"Here's your order. Let me know when you want another one," was all I said as I put the drinks on the table. "We're running a tab, like you asked, Mr. Maitland."

"You know it's Dick," he reminded me. "We'll want to visit the VIP Lounge later, so the next round will be in there. Be sure you get that order, Corey." Then he winked.

Later, I saw another stripper come to their table and Conrad flagged me down.

"Drinks for Bella and Stacey here, Corey. They say you know what they like."

It was a busy night. Saturdays always were. Later, I was on the run when I saw Dick wave, beckoning me to their table yet again. There were six people now including the dancers crowded in close to the couples.

I knew the girls would be making their best pitch, offering much more personal service in the Lounge. And not just for a three-song set- probably a full half hour or more. Short of actual screwing, I'd seen plenty of raw sex action in that private zone.

"Corey, bring more of everything in about fifteen minutes. We'll be in the Lounge with these girls." Then he whispered in my ear as I bent to hear him. "Bella told us what you do in there. Give it tonight and I'll tip very generously. It's been a long time."

I understood and couldn't force myself to say no. Just like at the office, this handsome man made it hard for me to think straight.

I placed their order at the bar and when I came to pick it up Mac was there.

"This is for some friends going into the Lounge," I told him. "I'll spend my break in there, maybe longer, so get somebody else on the floor to cover for me."

"Oh, those kind of friends. With benefits, eh," he laughed. "Should I watch it on the monitor, Starlight? I've heard about you."

I didn't say anything as I hustled off to the VIP with the heavy tray. Somebody else occupied their former table so they'd all be in there now with Bella and Stacey.

Since the Bartlemans liked to swing, I figured Dick and Ava would be in one sofa, with Nikki entertaining Conrad in another. And each pair would have a stripper to themselves.

Rick the bouncer saw my loaded tray and held the door open for me. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the pulsing lights, then I spied Conrad standing beside the end of the centre aisle.

I made my way there and turned into their space to empty half of my tray. As expected, Conrad was with Nikki. Bella was already stark naked, waiting to be of service to them.

"Do you know where Dick is?" I asked.

"Just across the aisle. Over there," he pointed. "Hey Corey, this is quite a place!"

"I'll take them their drinks now."

"I hope you'll come back," Nikki urged.

"For you, I promise," and turned for the other sofa across the aisle.

Dick saw me first. He already had his trousers down and was busy undressing Ava. Stacey was nude and crouched down to help him pull the trousers over his feet.

"Here are your drinks," I called and set the tray on the small table by the sofa.

Ava turned to me. "Stay with us a while, Corey. I've missed you. I really have."

"Sure, but only for a little bit."

"Will you take off your top for me?" Ava asked sweetly.

I liked her, so complied, dropping it on to the table.

The three of them were naked now, ready to play. Dick and Ava plopped down side-by-side on the loveseat, while Stacey the dancer settled onto my former boss's lap. He reached from behind to fondle her tits. She ground her hips against his cock and leaned back to nuzzle into his neck.

Ava grabbed my arm to pull me down onto her. I planted a knee on the seat and bent forward for her to caress my bare boobs. It was crowded with the four of us all so close.

We kissed hard, with Ava moaning so sensuously into my mouth. Then she lowered her head to lick and suck my half-naked body. My nipples stiffened and a wave of sensation surged through me as her red lips tugged at one then the other. I was losing myself.

Meantime beside us, Stacey had slid down Dick's body and come to her knees between his legs. He sprawled forward, offering her his big cock, one I'd enjoyed many times myself. She stroked it like a pro, at the same time cupping his balls in her other hand.

"Suck it now," he urged, and she did.

Ava and I embraced and kissed some more, then she looked up into my eyes.

"This is so nice, Corey. I love your body. Please stay with us tonight," she begged.

"Uh... I better go see if Conrad and Nikki need anything," I stammered, pulling myself away from her and quickly slipping on my bikini top.

When I left the three of them behind, Ava was already up on her knees, leaning over to maul Dick.

Across the way, a very similar scene was unfolding. Bella was down in front of Conrad, making a meal out of his swollen member. In the flashing lights I could see the intense look of pleasure in his face.

And Nikki? She wore only her thong and sat on the sofa, turned sideways to watch them. Her hand was moving between her legs. She saw me.

"Finally Corey! I thought you'd never come."

"Everything OK here? Anything I can do?" I asked, already knowing her answer.

"You know what I want!"

"I can't remember," I teased. "We haven't been together in a long time."

Nikki swung her legs around and planted both feet up on the edge of the sofa. Then she spread her knees apart to show me that her underwear was wet.

"Start with this," she growled, lifting her butt so that I could pull off the thong.

There was no resisting such an invitation! I dropped to my knees and slipped it down. Her obvious need wafted into my nostrils, an erotically familiar scent. I bent forward and her hand went behind my head, firmly pulling my face where she wanted it.

"Ohhh... love it, Babe. I need this so bad," Nikki whispered at the first touch of my tongue to her bare pink lips.

I knew exactly how she liked it. Past experience. She strained to open her legs and tilt her pelvis up to give me full access.

My fingers spread her outer lips so that I could kiss and lick her most sensitive parts. Every so often, I'd stab my tongue into her vagina like a little cock. She rewarded me with a flood of her tangy juice.

Then I went in for the kill, working her protruding clitoris hard with my mouth. I stroked it firmly with the flat of my tongue before nibbling with my lips. I felt Nikki's hand pressing the back of my head as she lifted up against my face.

"Sssuck it!" she hissed. "Right into your mouth! Ooooo... yeah."

My girlfriend was losing control. Her body started to tremble as I sucked her clit like a hard candy. I heard her moaning, then cursing softly, "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." as her lust began to peak.

Suddenly, her body lurched against my mouth as a stunning wave passed through right her. She called out and spasmed for some time, never releasing her grip on the back of my head. Then she was spent and let me go. My face was very wet.

"That was so amazing," Nikki eventually sighed. "I really wish you'd come back with us when your shift is finished. I can do you then."

I resisted. "That would be so late. I just couldn't stay awake."

Then Conrad chimed in. "Will you at least think about it?"

Feelings churned inside me as I carried my tray out of the lounge.

****

[The next day]

Things are not right today. I made some bad mistakes last night, falling back into old habits, acting like a whore. Now I'm left to face the consequences.

Walter is working at the mine, labouring hard under false impressions. He thinks that I'm a good wife, but I know it's not true. My man believes that I'm loyal, but I'm not.

You know my story well enough to realize this didn't happen all at once. My fall began a few years ago when I took a job serving drinks at Starlight Club. For the first time ever, I entered a world of sex and sin.

The Private Room showed me things I'd never seen before. Soon, I was exposing myself in there, getting the sexual joy lacking at home. In those days, Walter left a lot to be desired.

Then my strip club resume landed me an office position with Dick Maitland's company. He was like a movie star who took a personal interest in me. You saw that I loved everything about the job.

But within a month I'd been blackmailed. All-too-easily, I let him fuck me in his executive suite and his luxury apartment. And I willingly became supervisor Nikki Townsend's personal plaything.

Soon I was also serving their company clients. I met people who used me for their pleasure. Unfortunately, I became a pleasure-seeker too, eagerly playing their erotic games to orgasm.

Guilt tried to hold me in check. As Walter became a better husband and more attentive lover, my anxiety intensified. I could not continue to be a corporate whore, so I quit.

But it was already too late. You've seen that I was no longer an innocent wife. All the illicit sex at Starlight Club, then for Dick's company had changed me forever.

Now my sexual needs are ramped way up. The new Walter could easily satisfy me, but he isn't home enough. Instead, I often get myself off with my toys.

Unfortunately, there was another outlet too.

I shouldn't have started at Starlight Club again. And I needed to stay out of the new VIP Lounge. I'd changed and couldn't resist the temptation to slut around in there.

Then last night my past turned up at the club- Nikki and Dick, Ava and Conrad. I went into the VIP knowing they wanted me. I kissed Ava and let her play with me. I gave Nikki oral while Conrad watched.

That's not the worst of it. I have a shocking confession to make, one wracking me with guilt as I scratch in my journal, seeking some peace.

_____________

Dear Diary

Help me. I hate myself today!

Last night my old boss, his supervisor and their clients came to the club. I like Nikki and Ava, so played with them in the Lounge.

But that's not all. After work, they talked me into coming back to their hotel room.

I loved the women and fucked the men. All four people. Everything they wanted! For hours! I lost count, coming and coming, then fell asleep with them.

I drank too much and feel horrible. Now my head aches. And my heart. I can't go on like this, but I don't know how to stop!

I'm afraid to lose Walter. He's such a good man. But can I tell him, or would he just throw me away?

Diary, you must help me!

_______________

Reader, this is where I am now. So ends my sordid tale about falling so far. But telling you hasn't made me feel any better, because I still face a terrible problem.

Walter comes home in a few days and I'm a mess.

Should I tell him everything? Would it help?

Please give me some hope.

Sincerely, Corey Moore

Corporate Whore.

****

Can she be redeemed? Or is she beyond all hope? Can her husband forgive her? Should he? Let me know what you think. Thanks. 1fastguy

12