Corey or Cora Pt. 02

Story Info
Corey's adventures as Cora continue...
918 words
4.59
33.9k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept replaying the events in my head. The dress... Donovan... Sam... I had never done anything like that. I hadn't even thought about it. But I liked it... No. I loved it.

What had happened to me? Was I always like this? I honestly couldn't remember. All I could think about was cock. And where was Sam? I hadn't heard from him since it happened and that was strange. Was he ashamed? Disgusted? I had no idea.

I spent the next two days perfecting my look. Sam thought I was hot and so did Donovan, but that was without even trying. This would be even better. First, I bought a wig that fit me. Brown, shoulder length hair. I watched videos on how to properly apply makeup. I plucked my eyebrows, which hurt much more than I imagined, and I waxed everything... even down there.

Looking myself over in the mirror, I was convinced I was hot. No one would be able to tell I was a man. I was sure of it. But how to test it? It was late. Most places had closed and I felt weird going to a bar by myself...

There was a local park near my neighborhood. A place where creepy old men would stalk young girls hanging out with their friends. They wouldn't do anything. Just catcall and watch. Probably go home and jerk off. I could try my luck there.

When I arrived at the park it was deserted, at least I thought.

"Lost, little girl?" an older voice asked.

"No," I replied turning to the voice. There was a man on the park bench. Looked to be in his forties. He wore a trucker hat and a jean jacket. He cracked open a can of beer and sipped it. Then he offered another to me.

"Want a beer?"

"Sure," I said and sat beside him.

"How old are you?" he asked me. He was looking me over. Was he trying to decide my age? My sex? Or was he simply undressing me in his mind?

"Old enough," I said.

"Got a boyfriend?" he asked.

"No," I told him.

"Ever been with a man before?"

I had. Two men, actually. But I decided it would be hotter if I played dumb. I told him no.

"That's a shame. Pretty young girl, like yourself," he said.

It was working. He thought I was a girl.

"Girl like you needs experience," he told me. "I can help you with that."

"How?" I asked, innocently.

"Ever seen a man's cock," he asked me.

"Never," I lied. My own cock was throbbing underneath my skirt, but I kept it trapped between my legs.

"Want me to show you?" he asked.

"Okay," I said.

He unzipped his fly and pulled out a stiff cock. I took a long look, admiring its beauty. It was a long, pink cock, with a bulbous head.

"Want to touch it?" he asked.

Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. It was smooth to the touch, and warm... so warm. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and felt him shudder. Then I moved my hand, very slowly, up and down.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said. "That's great. You sure you've never done this?"

"I've seen it done," I told him.

"What else have you seen?" he asked.

I decided to show him. I knelt down in front of his cock and took it into my mouth, wrapping my lips around the head. The cock slid easily to the back of my throat.

"Yeah. Just like that, baby," he said. "You like that?"

"Yes," I told him, taking a breath. I flicked my tongue under the head of his cock and then slid it back in my mouth. His hands moved to the back of my head and he guided me up and down on his cock. I contracted my mouth and licked at his cock as he pushed into my mouth.

It felt amazing. The cock in my mouth. Being on my knees for this total stranger. I felt I was born to do this. I looked up at him. He was staring at me with such pleasure... I suddenly groaned as my own cock erupted underneath my skirt and on the grass below.

He didn't notice. He was into the blowjob... and he was getting close. I could tell.

"You want my cum?" he groaned.

"Please," I told him, stroking his cock with both hands.

"Here it comes," he groaned.

I wrapped my lips around the head and closed my eyes. My mouth filled with his semen. I swallowed immediately, but it filled up again. It was so warm. So delicious. I was becoming addicted to it. The taste, the texture... the feeling of it sliding down my throat. I stroked his cock with the head in my mouth, making sure I got it all.

When it was all gone I let go and looked up at him. I opened my mouth and showed him what a good girl I was. How I swallowed all of his cum.

"Damn, girl. What's your name?" he asked me.

"Cora," I said.

I walked back home. I felt great. Better than I'd ever felt before. And that's when I saw a figure on the porch of my house. I didn't recognize him at first, but as I got closer it became clearer...

It was Donovan.

To be continued...