Corey or Cora Pt. 04

Story Info
Cora's adventure continues as she visits her friend Sam.
1.2k words
4.71
21.4k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sam opened the door, I pushed past him into his apartment.

"Come on in, Corey," he said sarcastically and I returned an evil look. "Sorry. I meant Cora."

"How did Donovan get my address?" I asked.

"What? I..."

"You idiot! Do you know how dangerous that was? What if I wasn't, you know... myself," I said.

"I know. I'm sorry. He just... He really wanted to see you. I was going to warn you but I thought you'd be mad at me. I wasn't thinking."

"No you weren't," I said. My point was valid. What if Donovan had caught me? A guy like that, who knows how he'd react? Frat boys weren't known for being sexually liberal. He could have killed me! I reiterated all of this to Sam over the next few minutes until he was left sitting on his couch, sobbing.

"I can only say I'm sorry so many times," he told me. He looked genuinely sorry and I was beginning to calm down. I took a breath and checked myself in a mirror on his wall.

"You look pretty," he said, trying to make me feel better.

"Thanks, Sam," I told him, brushing it off.

"I really mean it," he said. "It's weird. But you're really hot as Cora."

He was staring at my ass as he spoke. My tight leather skirt did show it well...

"Have you been thinking about the other night?" I asked him. Two nights earlier, my first night as Cora, I had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. I hadn't talk to him since and was wondering how he was dealing with it. His first blowjob and it was from his best friend, a man, at least, technically a man. Could be difficult to manage, I thought to myself.

"I can't get it out of my mind," he admitted.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing," I asked him, crossing my arms. Our friendship was now hanging in the balance.

"A good thing. Definitely a good thing. I've... well..."

"What?" I demanded.

"I've been jerking off thinking about it. A lot. I don't think I'm gay," he said. "But you look like a girl. When I picture my dick in your mouth, I'm picturing a girl. I'm picturing Cora."

"So, what? You want me to suck you off again?" I asked him.

"Only if you want to," he replied.

"Do you think you deserve that? After what you pulled with Donovan?"

"I guess not," he said and hung his head.

I wasn't about to suck his cock, but I did want something. And he was going to give it to me.

"I want something else, Sam," I said to him.

"What? Anything," he said.

I walked over to the wall and lifted my leather skirt revealing my firm, white ass. I pushed down the lace underwear I was wearing and put my hands on the wall. I could see my profile through the window. My stockings went halfway up my thigh and i was naturally hairless in that area anyway, so as far as I could tell, I looked just like a girl. Or, at least, a really hot hooker, which was fine.

"How do I look, Sam?" I asked.

"Fucking hot," he said quietly. I could tell he was unsure what was happening. "What do you want me to do?"

"Isn't that obvious? I want you to fuck me."

Sam got up and walked over to me. I turned to the wall. I was excited and a little scared. I had never had a cock in my ass. It would probably hurt. But how much? I didn't care. I wanted to feel a man inside me. I wanted to be fucked. I was desperate. I heard him unzip his pants. Please fuck me...

"Don't you think you should suck on it a little?" he asked. "Just so it hurts less?"

"Yeah," I said, realizing he was correct. I turned and went to my knees. I took his cock into my mouth, getting it nice and wet with my saliva. "Now put it in my ass," I told him, standing up and turning around.

"Okay," he said. I could tell he was as nervous as I was, but it didn't stop him. His hand wrapped around my left hip and I felt the head of his penis push against my ass. At first, he was a little off target but we corrected each other until he was right where he needed to be. As he pushed forward, I pushed backward and just like that...

It was in.

"Oh my god," we both said at once. It felt strange. It didn't hurt quite as much as I thought, but it did feel like I had to use the bathroom.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "How much is in?"

"Just the head," he replied.

Wow, I thought. It felt like so much more.

"How is it for you?" I asked him.

"It's fucking amazing," he said excitedly. "It's so warm and tight."

"Okay. Keep going then," I said, breathing harder and harder as he pushed in more of his cock. I held my body firm as he pushed into me, and when I could, I pushed back on him. It was getting easier and then I finally felt his body against my ass cheeks and knew he must be all the way inside.

"I'm all the way in," he confirmed.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, exhausted.

"Oh god yes," he told assured me. "How about you?"

"Yeah. It feels good," I told him. "I guess you should start fucking me now."

"Okay," he said and pulled his cock about halfway out before driving it back in, hard. I gasped. Oh... that felt good. That's what I wanted.

"Do that again," I said, barely breathing.

He did. He pulled back and then forward. Again and again. Each thrust longer and harder than the last. It was incredible. A feeling like nothing I had ever experienced before. His cock felt so large inside me, and it was warm... so warm. And I was helpless. Completely at his mercy as he continually drove his cock in and out of my ass.

Sam had both hands on my hips now and was really going for it. His body was smacking against me as he drove his cock further and further into my ass. And he was getting quicker. The thrusts. Much faster now. He must be getting close, I thought.

"I think I'm going cum," he told me. "What should I do?"

I want it inside of me.

"Cum inside me, Sam," I told him. "Cum deep in my ass!"

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" he cried out and with one final thrust he pushed himself as far as he could go and held me in that position. I could feel every pulse. Every twitch. Every drop of cum as he unloaded deep inside me. And as he came...

So did I.

My cock erupted inside my skirt. It was like an unmanned firehose, it shot left and right, coating the inside of my skirt and unleashing several ropes of cum on Sam's floor and wall.

As Sam's deflated cock slipped out of my ass, tears were flowing down my face.

I'm so fucking happy.

"Oh my god, Cora," Sam said. "That was the best thing I've ever done."

"Yeah? Me too," I told him.

It took a few minutes, but eventually we both caught our breath. We said our goodbyes for the night and I went home to clean myself up. A new door was open in my life now.

I wasn't done. This was only the beginning.

To be continued...