All Comments on 'Corey or Cora Pt. 04'

by mfs1390034

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very very good. Canteen wait for the next chapter. Please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next part

"Ok Sam, do u want the admission or not?" I asked.

"Yes, I want it badly" , Sam replied.

"Ok then do as I tell you". I continued,

"Make a deal with Donovan that you'll give regular updates about me in return to admission". I felt very horny saying this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Part

The last few encounters made me excited about my future. I enjoy when my friend fucks me. And I also enjoy sucking Donovan's cock. I spent the whole week thinking about what is going to happen, but nothing happened that week.

WEEKEND :

Sam asked me to come to bar as Cora because he is only allowed inside with a girl. And its been a week since I turned to Cora, so I accepted immediately. That evening we went to a bar and ordered some drinks while we are talking. Sam is talking about getting the admission most of the time. Usually he doesn't worry this much about anything. And while we are drinking some guy came over to our table and interrupted us. It is Donovan. WTF?? How does he know that we are here?? Did Sam informed him that I'll be here.

Seeing Donovan, Sam left from the table nodding his head. I had known then that Sam already informed Donovan about this. I'm feeling very angry at Sam for betraying me but a little bit of me is feeling horny.

"Hey Cora", Donovan said sitting opposite to me.

"Hey, nice to see you again", I said reluctantly.

"You maybe wondering how I came here,don't you" asked Donovan.

"I never thought Sam would go to these lengths without even telling me. What do you want?" I asked him angrily.

"You know why I came here, don't you Cora?", Donovan asked me softly.

I know he came here for Blowjob or even more and I wanted to taste his cock but I'm careful not to express myself and replied "Yes,but I'm not that type of girl", I replied.

"Do you want Sam to get the admission or not?", he asked.

"Yes, but I'm not doing this every week", I said.

"Do you see men sitting over there? Those are my friends who would be very much disappointed if you don't do this." he said.

I saw 2 men both handsome and tall looking at me. "I'm not doing it, do whatever you want and I don't care about Sam from now, I'm done with him." I said trying to getup.

"You think you can just walkaway from here just like that, don't forget that I know the address of your house. Also I ain't asking for more, just blowjobs Cora", said Donovan.

"Please don't harass me, please leave me." I said crying him but I know that he won't let me go and I'll get what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoyed this little tale.

Not my usual genre.

Gave you a 5.

Look forward to the continuation.

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 4 years ago
New

My stories and most of my reading is on the gay page, but I’m loving your stories. Looking forward to seeing your next story.

robin48robin48about 2 years ago

so hot to be the girl and take it deeply

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermfs1390034@mfs1390034
Working on my writing skills, so take it easy on me. ; )

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories