Remembering Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife becomes reacquainted with an old flame.
12.3k words
4
29.2k
75
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers

<i>June 10

I saw him today, the first time in six years. It was just at the supermarket in the checkout line, but we talked. It was the first time since 'that night', the night he fucked me the last time. He was angry, I was angry... but I remember that fuck. Seeing him again brought it all back in stark reality... how he pushed me up against the wall, pulled my dress up, ripped my panties off, and fucked me... so fucking hard! I came harder that night than any of the other times. I remember now what he felt like inside me, like it was yesterday, how he made me scream, and I'm not a screamer. I've never had soaked panties in the grocery store, but I did today.</i>

I read that paragraph again and again. My wife, the woman I married almost five years ago, the 'girl next door' pretty girl I 'thought' I knew had written that. Today's the 18th, she'd written it eight days ago.

She was at her mom's house when she called and asked me to find a recipe for her, one she'd written in her 'recipes' document on her laptop. It was 'penuche', a brown sugar and pecan fudge, really good., It's a candy she remembered from her favorite aunt when she was a little girl, one with the memories of a little girl who loved her mom's sister and lost her all too young. Then Tammy and I found this recipe on some website last week and she was so excited because it sounded like the candy she remembered. We made it and Tammy said it tasted exactly the same. Talk about excited, so she wanted to give it to her mom.

After I found and gave it to her, I saw this other document that had a strange name, 'Remembering'. Just out of curiosity, I clicked on it. Strange, it had a security block which piqued my interest even more. Fortunately, I know the passcode Tammy almost always uses, so I opened the document and that's what I read.

I was horrified, picturing my wife, the girl I took home to my parents and we slept in separate bedrooms because she was a 'nice' girl. I closed my eyes, picturing Tamm pressed up against that wall, some stud behind her ripping her panties off and giving her that kind of orgasm with his dick thrusting deep inside her.

Tammy (real name Tamara) and I, we make love, we don't 'fuck'. Well, there was that time in the shower, we'd just come from a party with several friends. She'd worn that little skirt and was so fucking sexy. We couldn't wait to get home that night. She said she needed to shower first and I followed her in. She wrapped her legs around my waist and it was the one and only time I could say we actually 'fucked', instead of making gentle love. How come we never did it again? I have no idea. She was on fire that night, afterward in bed, too. She rode me, slow and sensuously, I think the only time we did it twice in one night.

I read that paragraph again, hardly believing that my wife had written it, that she would ever have done such a thing, been 'that' kind of girl. God, I was turned on by the picture it painted in my mind. Hell yeah, I was horrified at the thought that Tammy had run into this guy, but the thought of what she'd done so long ago was just... holy shit, blazing sun hot!

Speaking of running into him again, the next paragraph in her little discourse was what was more disconcerting.

<i>He gave me his phone number, said we should get together sometime, maybe lunch, dinner would be better. I don't know. Well, I do know I shouldn't but I want to. Surely a lunch wouldn't hurt.</i>

That was the end, all of it. I sat there, staring off into space, my mind going into places I'd never have imagined it going. I do trust my wife, she's never given me any reason not to, at least not before I read those paragraphs. I wondered if she'd followed up and met him again. Tammy was twenty-one when we first started dating, both of us seniors in college; pretty then but as she's matured a little, just... wow! We married a year later when she was twenty-two and me twenty-three. She'd never mentioned anything about a lover, and this little 'diary', for lack of a better term, didn't mention when any of this happened. It was before 'us' but how long?

I looked at my watch, nine-eighteen. Tammy left for her parents at seven-thirty to return a book she'd borrowed. They only lived ten minutes away, so she could be back home any time. I didn't want her to know I'd 'snooped' and needed to get off her computer. Problem was that the document would show it had been opened, unless... I clicked on the 'help' button to see if there was a way to disable the 'recently read' function. Aha, found it and followed the instructions, closed out of it, and then reactivated the function. Success, the only document showing opened that night was her recipes.

I put her computer back on her desk where I'd found it and clicked on the TV, ignoring it completely, trying to imagine the wife I know pressed up against a wall, panties torn off her, some guy fucking her from behind. No matter what, it just didn't compute. I sat, finally counting the ten dongs of our grandfather clock. Where the fuck was she? She's never at her parents' this late.

Oh, maybe I should introduce myself, my name's Jason Hall, twenty-eight, just a few months older than Tammy; pretty decently fit since Tammy and I go to our athletic club at least two evenings a week, sometimes three. I'm 6'1", 185 pounds. Tammy tells me I'm hot, but hell, she's my wife, she has to say that. She's a registered nurse working for Dr. Knowles, a general practitioner here in Laramie, Wyoming. I said she's a 'girl next door' type, which maybe wasn't even entirely true even back then, unless you'd say that Taylor Swift or someone like her is 'girl next door pretty'. Tammy's face is beautiful, with a little pixie nose and lips made for kissing. She's an average height, 5'6", 127 pounds, smaller than average boobs, but oh so sensitive, and the most fabulously sexy butt and legs you'll ever see on a woman. Over the years since I've known her, she's only gotten prettier.

With not too much effort on my part, I can make her come just by sucking and nibbling those delectable orbs (not too much of a sacrifice). It's not too hard to elicit an orgasm from her any other way, either. She enjoys flirting with guys, too, although she's never flirted past first base, hugging and touching with an occasional quick kiss on the lips with friends (does that even count as first base?). To be honest, I've always enjoyed watching her little flirts, turning one of our friends on, knowing that's as far as she'd ever go.

It was almost a quarter after ten when Tammy finally got home. She kissed me, more of a 'third-base' kind of kiss; hot, lots of tongue, soft lips mashing into mine, "Sorry I'm so late, Mom wanted to talk tonight. I think she's going through a mid-life crisis or something."

She was dressed in a pair of her nice slacks and satin blouse, no bra. That wasn't unusual, with her smallish breasts, she often didn't bother with a bra. I think that's sexy as hell, though, with her plump nipples poking out. Her boobs might not be overly prominent, but they're just right on her thin frame, plus, what she's lacking in tit size she more than makes up for with her nips. Maybe that's why they're so sensitive.

Her long, jet-black hair reaches to the center of her back, more than a little sexy, especially when she wears one of her backless dresses. Also, when she wears nothing and lets her hair frame her face, flowing down her chest, those nipples poking through just aching to be sucked.

We both had to be at work at eight the next morning, making it all the more surprising when Tammy came out of our bathroom wearing that black, barely-there teddy that I hadn't seen since... hell, I don't have any idea when the last time was.

Tammy could probably have been a Playboy model except for her boobs. It's always been her one complaint about her body, although she's never contemplated the idea of doing anything about it, nor would I ever want her to. For me, she's perfect. She knows how to 'do the walk', too, when she wants, although it's another thing that pretty rarely shows itself. It did that night, in spades!

By the time she reached our bed I doubt there was a pint of blood left above my waist, it was all pooled in one very stiff part of my anatomy, anticipating a very enjoyable lovemaking session with a very gorgeous woman.

I wasn't disappointed, either, when Tammy crawled onto the bed, pulled the covers down, then slowly peeled my boxers off my body, and wrapped her silk and lace-encrusted body against mine with a soul-searing kiss.

We spent the next several minutes enjoying each other's bodies and oh my, did I ever enjoy! I couldn't even remember the last time my wife had been quite this amorous. And then sliding those silk panties down her luscious legs... God had put heaven in this bed right with me!

At the point I couldn't take it any longer, my cock felt like an iron rod with billions of ultra-sensitive nerve endings. I rolled Tammy over on her back and started to climb between her legs, she surprised the hell out of me, "No," she said, "let's try something different," rolling over on her tummy, then up on her hands and knees. "We haven't done it like this for a long time."

That was a fucking understatement! I remember that years ago we'd done it a time or two. Why we hadn't more I have no idea, kind of like that one time in the shower. Why do we enjoy the hell out of something once or twice, then never do it again? The different feelings are simply incredible. I sure as hell wasn't going to object, climbing around behind her and lining up my not-so-little man, its head just taking its first peek inside her, "All at once... hard!" she implored.

I let out a little groan, Tammy's heat and slickness already threatening to engulf me. I closed my eyes, gripped her hips, took a breath, and plunged into her depths!

"Ohhh... Gawd!" Tammy moaned, rocking herself back, letting out more little whimpers. "Hard... fuck me hard!" she pleaded.

I almost felt like I was having an out-of-body experience, witnessing a porno in real time, starring my wife and 'some guy', the guy she'd written about eight days earlier. Except, it was my cock she was milking, rocking back and forth, encouraging me to plunge deeper inside her, seemingly having an almost constant orgasm, begging me not to stop, telling me to fuck her harder. This was something we'd never experienced together before. Hell, I hadn't ever been with any of the other two girls I'd been with before her, either. This was a total first in our almost five years of marriage.

All good things must come to an end and fucking how it ended! The explosion wracked my body, Tammy's wails making it even more powerful.

Minutes later, both of us lying on the bed trying to come back to life, Tammy still on her stomach, me on my back, bodies wet with sweat, my brain still in shock at what had just happened. "What the FUCK brought that on!" I finally managed to mutter, not so much asking as just exclaiming. Sure as hell not complaining.

Tammy rolled over, snuggling up to me, her tongue tickling my ear, "My mother," she whispered

I cocked my head, looking at her, "Your... what?" hardly believing, not understanding at all.

Okay, maybe a brief interlude here, Tammy's mom, Sandra, she's forty-two, was only eighteen when Tammy was born. You've seen pictures of mother and daughter celebrities where you can hardly tell which is which? Well, that's the case with Tammy and her mom, the two of them are near interchangeable. With a little makeup, they look more like twin sisters than mother and daughter. Even when together, you'd never believe that they were mother and daughter, maybe a slightly older sister. One thing I know for damned sure, if Tammy ages like her mother, I'm in for a very happy life!

"Mom seems to be having a bit of a midlife crisis... or something," she said, "she... umm... told me some things I never would have believed before tonight."

I cocked my brows, confused. What on earth?

"Not sure if I should say anything, she... the years I was growing up... my mother had a lover."

"She... what? Is this your mom you're talking about? Had a lover? What about your dad, he know about that?"

"That's what seems weird. Yeah, Mom says he knew. Dad even encouraged her. They... uhh... had threesomes with the guy."

I lay there totally gobsmacked. There's not a sweeter, more genuine person on earth than Tammy's mother. A lover? Threesomes? Fuck no!

Then I thought about what I'd just read on Tammy's computer. Hell, I'd have said the same thing about my wife before reading that.

"So, what brought this up all of a sudden? If she's had this secret so long, why spill it now?"

"I don't know why now. She says she hasn't seen the guy for over seven years but wants to renew what they had. And holy shit, what she told me that they used to do together, how he made her feel so sexy..."

"Hate to break it to you, love, but your mother IS sexy, you know, like her daughter, practically indistinguishable." And then a realization hit me, "You're thinking you want to trade places with her, don't you, go out with her guy, that's what turned you on so much tonight, wasn't it?"

Tammy blushed, her face turning bright red, "I...I..."

I chuckled, "Hell, I think the idea's hot as hell, too, Babe, not that I think you'd ever do something like that, but damn, what a hot fantasy, huh?"

But would she? I know what I said, and the thought of Tammy doing something like that terrified me. But... that thing I'd read earlier, there is a guy out there, one who she has the phone number for. And I have to admit that it fucking turns me on!

She never answered, just snuggled up and told me she loved me.

We're both happy that she works in a doctor's office, regular hours Monday thru Friday, same as me. I'm a civil engineer working for the city designing streets and utility lines (sewer and water), pretty mundane work. At the time we were in the process of designing a rebuild of one of the major side streets in town, including the sewer line. Between the two of us, we make a pretty good living for a couple not yet thirty, no kids yet. Life was pretty damned good!

That little interlude took place Thursday night. Friday, I was out of the office all day, surveying the street and was a little late getting home, about a quarter after six. Tammy was in the living room with the TV on and her laptop, typing away. "What you working on?" I asked her, not even thinking about what I'd read the night before.

"Oh, nothing," she answered, "just messaging with Mom. You want to go out for dinner after a bit? Try that new barbecue place we've been wondering about?"

Forty minutes later we'd changed out of our work clothes and were on our way across town. The reviews in the paper about this place, Sampson's Barbecue, were really good and we'd been anxious to try it since it opened a couple weeks before. Tammy had put on a short denim dress that buttoned down the front. It wasn't overly sexy except for how short it was. But, oh my, did Tammy ever look delicious in it! Only thing was, I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra or not, her dress wasn't quite thin enough. I love it when she goes out with her nipples poking holes through her blouse or dress. After the night before, I was eager to get her home and see if maybe there might be a repeat.

Sampson's was every bit as good as advertised. They primarily did sandwiches, but you could order them however you wanted, beef, pork, chicken, all of it slow barbecued on charcoal, piled high on any kind of their homemade bread, cheese, veggies, and any kind of condiments you wanted. Our sandwiches looked and smelled so good as they were making them.

Their little dining room was full, so I suggested to Tammy that we take ours to go and find a nice spot to stop and eat. Our town is fairly flat land, except for a few pretty big mounds, one of which has a parking space that overlooks the countryside. At night it's beautiful with all the lights from miles around. We'd parked there occasionally just to... you know what, but not for a long time.

Anyway, that's where we went to sit and eat our sandwiches, just looking out over the town and surrounding country. We sat quietly in the car, eating, and enjoying the view of the bright sunset painting the sky like no artist could. The sunsets in Wyoming are just... unbelievable.

"You talk to your mom any more about her little dilemma?" I asked after we'd wrapped up our half-sandwich leftovers.

"She's going to tell Dad she wants to see him again, but she's a little reticent about it because he's gotten more possessive over the last few years."

"And?"

"And... she can hardly wait to fuck him again."

And... fuck... I wasn't going to wait until we got home. "Want to get in the back seat?" I asked my sexy bride.

"God, yes, I thought you'd never ask!"

Amazing, how fast, how hard my dick can get with the proper incentive!

When was the last time we'd done anything like this? Maybe never? We noticed several other cars, likely with couples doing the same thing as we were frantically opening the back doors. I didn't give a damn, though, if someone saw us, doubt that Tammy would, either.

As soon as we were in the back seat I realized the significance of the button-down-the-front dress that Tammy was wearing. But we didn't have time for even that, our lips on each others in one of the most scorching, white-hot kisses we'd ever had. If someone could figure out a way to bottle a kiss like that, they'd be a billionaire within weeks.

Our hands were all over each other, bodies buzzing with excitement. I tried to get my hands between us on those buttons at the same time Tammy was pulling at my shirt, not even worrying about ripping buttons. I discovered in very short order, that no, my wife wasn't wearing a bra and my mouth went to one of her breasts.

"Oh god, oh god," Tammy was screeching as I sucked her tit in my mouth, biting not so gently on her nipple. We'd gone from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds, that vision she'd created in my mind of her pressed against the wall front and center.

I sucked that tit, switching to the other, Tammy whimpering and digging her manicured fingernails into my scalp.

"Ohh, Ohh, I'm gonna...," her body shuddering and stiffening, hands tightening on the back of my head pulling me into her chest, one tit in my mouth.

It took what seemed like several minutes for her to finally relax. "Pants off, I need you inside me," she finally said, beginning to unbutton the rest of her dress.

At the same time, I pushed my pants and undies down, getting an eyeful of the fact that Tammy was sans panties under her dress. "Naughty girl," I told her. I couldn't believe that she'd gone into that little restaurant wearing that short dress, totally naked under it. Not that I was complaining!

"You going to sit there and complain or you going to fuck me?"

Holy shit! I think my dick must have expanded another fifty percent with that little expletive. She shucked her dress off her shoulders naked except her sandals.

We hadn't done this before, not ever. This kind of sex just plain wasn't in our repertoire so it was a little awkward. We managed, though, rather franticly. Both of us were vibrating with the sexual energy just begging to release itself. We've seen movies of people struggling in the back seat, bumping their heads, having all sorts of comical problems but it wasn't that way with us.

It took a bit of struggling, but in short order, Tammy was on my lap. Just watching her face was an experience in eroticism, the way she was biting her bottom lip, eyes closed, face in a sexy grimace as her overheated vagina slid down on my stuffed dick.

Once our pelvises pressed tight together, Tammy let out her breath in a long moan. "This is not gonna be long," I told her, "you're already about to make him explode."

robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers