Cornflower Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and sucked ravenously savoring every inch of it, all wet and sloppy.

I was fantasizing his cock buried in my pussy. I wanted Aaron to fuck me hard and ravish me like a woman; wanting him to fuck me hard while pulling my long blonde hair. Thinking of this, I felt my orgasm growing inside of me.

His orgasm was an onslaught of testosterone-laden energy as his hard member assaulted my mouth and tongue, followed by pumping a torrent of his thick, rich semen flooding my mouth for me to swallow. However, I didn't swallow his seed right away, but instead closed my eyes and held it in my mouth to savor it, and I came violently. Oh, dear God. My multiple orgasms were a heavenly rapture on earth.

Still kneeling before my Sir, with my eyes closed in the glow of my first multiple orgasms, I leaned forward all the way placing my head on my hands, my hair falling forward covering my face, and pooling at his feet. My legs were partially spread, exposing my flower to him. Aaron had already pulled up his boxers and jeans and buckled his belt.

He gathered my hair in a ponytail and wrapped his hand around it. He then pulled my ponytail for me to look up into his eyes and warned me sternly, "Kneel and swallow all of it." And of course, I did, "Open your mouth and show me, now let me see your tongue, Good girl. Lick your lips. Let me see you pout, very nice, "and then Aaron helped me to my feet, and said, "Your lips taste delicious, and I crave your hugs and your sweet kisses. "Bring me your hairbrush and two elastic hair-ties and then sit in that chair," he directed, pointing at it.

Aaron brushed out my hair, parting in the middle, and expertly and efficiently braided it, giving me childish, but cute three-strand pigtails. Sir's message was clear. My hair is thick and full, and I would have preferred a single three-strand braid or a side braid. I particularly adore the classic French braid.

Aaron stroked my thick silky pigtails thoughtfully and said, "The blowjob was adequate for your first time; you will learn to do better. How much time do you need to pack? It's impolite to keep them waiting much longer, Miss Anderson, and consider this a casual Friday. We'll dress accordingly and be comfortable while we travel."