Turning the Tables Ch. 01

Story Info
Eric returns home to enslave his sister and her friends.
2.5k words
4.38
61.3k
102

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEATH26
DEATH26
202 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not endorse any of the behavior shown in the following story, and actually greatly disagree with it. This is all in good fun, not a guide on real life. On that subject, this is just a story, and while loosely tied into real life with vague references to current events, it is a self contained world that will not be affected by the outside world. Unless of course, WW3 comes along and blows us all to smithereens. Do note that this is my first published work, so all feedback is welcome. I did write this with an automatic corrector, so there may be some errors it didn't pick up. Now, enjoy it.

*

Eric Allexis was a mostly average white male, around 5'11, athletic build, but not very muscled, black short length hair, blue eyes, a nine inch long penis, except for his intelligence. He was a certifiable genius, especially in nano technology and the human body.

His sister, Mary Allexis, on the other hand, was absolutely not average. An even five feet tall, acrobatic build from seven years of doing cheerleading and acrobatics, waist length scarlet red hair, usually braided back, blue eyes like her brothers, 32DD breasts, a tight waist that then popped out into a tight ass, followed by toned and curved legs.

Of course, despite her angelic body, Mary was no angel. She was a drug addicted highschool senior, with almost nothing going for her. Once news of her addiction came out, the acrobatics and cheerleading teams both dropped her, and her hopes for college, however slim they were, vanished.

Eric would have felt bad for her, if not for the fact that, despite being a year younger than him, eighteen, she bossed him around like an older sibling, and their parents just went along with it. They clearly favored her, going as far as forcing him to come home for winter break to help her get her grades and life back together.

Not that he wasn't going to come back anyways, he had plans for this month off. And, because of a virus going on around the world, there was a good chance it would be extended for several months more.

Their parents had gone off to the carribean to escape the cold, and said that no matter how long it lasted, they wouldn't be back till the end of winter break, so Eric had Mary all to himself, except for her friends. As he drove back home with a set of very special packages in the back, he plotted how he was going to turn the tables when he got home.

-

Eric pulled into the driveway to see his sister in a pair of tight lace stockings under a miniskirt that barely covered her panties, a tube top that cut off right beneath her rib cage exposing her navel, and a jean jacket that barely dropped beneath her ample breasts.

"Hey! Nerd! Get your stuff out and give me the keys! Mom and Dad said I have to use your car since mine got totaled. Completely not my fault, virgin!" Mary yelled.

Eric groaned and parked getting out of the car. That was something their parents would do. At least she would be out of the house for a little while. He grabbed his bags, including the special packages and tossed her the keys.

"Don't total this one please. I don't have enough money to pay student loans and replace my car."

"You got a full ride scholarship, three years ago. You already have a PHD! Through the power of social death of course," Mary snapped. She always insulted his lack of a true social life along with his accomplishments. He didn't really care.

He did in fact already have a PHD at nineteen. He was accepted into MIT at 15 for a full ride scholarship, but that wasn't important.

"And you're failing school. Just take my goddamn car."

"Fuck you," Mary said before climbing in his car and driving away.

Eric walked inside and went straight to his room. He set up his computer and his lab, which consisted of his nanobot manufacturer, chip set, and chemical synthesizer. He drew a dose of a powerful narcotic of his own design that would slowly cause whoever took it to fall into a deep six hour sleep.

After he drew the dose he went into his sisters room and found her heroin. She kept it in a small black bottle under her bed. As soon as he finished with that, he ran back into his room and grabbed another set of his special packages. The lock controllers.

When installed into a lock, it allowed him to completely control how it functioned, from what key it needed, to whether or not the lach would work. He installed it in his sister's room, the bathrooms, and the guest room, where his sister's friends generally slept, first, then did every other lock in the house.

Finally, Eric picked out a large collection of micro cameras and audio recorders, then set them up all throughout the house, before sitting back in his room and waiting for his sister to return.

He did not have to wait long, as his sister and her best friend, Alli, drove up in his car and got out laughing. Ali was 5'5, tanned Italian, with 30C breasts, toned and tight waist from years of yoga, tight ass that, for lack of better description, was spankable, and pretty emerald eyes. Her hair was brunette, kept in a unique braid that coiled over her back and shoulders, but still went down to her waist. He estimated that, if the braid was unknotted, it would reach down to her ankles.

She was wearing a leather jacket that cut off at her midriff, over a white tube top. A mini skirt covered her panties and her ass, barely covering its entirety, along with black lace stockings that reached up to the skirt's base.

Ali had been friends with Mary for a while, and had gotten hooked on the drugs and alcohol. Now they were drinking buddies and used each other for heroin. Ali hated him, probably for the same reasons as his sister.

Eric settled in and waited for them to fall unconscious.

-

An hour later, the girls were asleep. Eric grabbed two chips and two vials of nanobots and walked into his sisters room. They were both asleep on the ground, their ample breasts slowly rising and falling.

Eric knelt over Ali, his dick slowly hardening over her soft face, and lifted up her head and pressing the chip into the nape of her neck. The needle that protruded from the base of the chip entered her flesh and locked into it. The back of the chip changed color to match her skin.

He then proceeded to lift up her black leather jacket and press an injection of nanites into her abdominal muscles. Standing up, he moved over to do the same thing to his sister, but much rougher. After he was done he went to his room and sat down to enter a few commands.

For his sister he entered:

You will not leave the house without notifying Eric or Ali first.

You will not come without Eric's permission and touch.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times.

You will become wet at brother on sister domination, master on slave domination, brother on sister sex, the thought of being a slave to your brother, and the thought of otherwise submitting to your brother.

For Ali he entered:

You will not leave the house without the express permission of Eric.

You will not cum without Eric's permission, and cum on your skin.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not tell anyone about anything that is happening to you and Mary without Eric's express permission.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric..

You will tell your parents you intend to stay at Mary's house for the break.

Then he sat back and waited. His chips and nanotech could control body functions and elicit responses based on thoughts, but couldn't read or change thoughts. He was working on it, but was much closer to bodily modification drugs. He thought that the human mind would most likely try to come up with logical reasons for what they were doing, and it was a good experiment.

-

Ali

Ali stretched and yawned. That heroin was weird. She pulled out her phone and texted her parents that she would be staying here for the break. Anything to get away from her parents.

Her phone buzzed with a text from Mary's annoying brother Eric. She had never liked him. After she read the text to see that it was an order to come to his room, she stood up and walked through the hall to him. No harm in seeing what he wanted

She pushed open his door, and walked in swaying her hips, her arms spread away from her body slightly, her chest slightly pushed out, before standing at rest with spread legs and her arms behind her back thrusting her breasts forwards. She did all of this without even realizing.

"What do you want dorko?" She demanded, seeing him sitting in his desk chair facing the door.

"Close the door please," Eric asked her politely, and Ali closed it, looking at him suspiciously.

"Why?"

"Strip naked."

"What?" Ali asked shocked, before noticing her hands unzipping her jacket and slipping it off her body, before pulling her top over her head.

'Why am I doing this?' Ali thought to herself as she unclipped her bra and dropped it to the ground as well, 'Am I really that much of a closest sub? All he has to do is tell me to get naked and I do it?'

"Leave the stockings." Eric commanded as Ali pulled off her mini skirt and kicked off her shoes.

'That must be it. I'm getting so wet doing this,' Ali thought as she pulled off her now soaked panties and dropped them to the ground, her pussy practically dripping with wet. She proceeded to present herself, now standing naked except for the black lace stockings that creeped up her legs.

"Come closer," Eric ordered, and Ali obliged, coming to stand directly in front of him, so her large assets hung over his legs, which prompted Eric to order, "Suck my cock."

'What the hell is wrong with me?' Ali thought again as she went down on her knees and unbuttoned Eric's pants, and pulled his cock out to take it deep in her mouth, down to her throat.

Ali's mouth slid down Eric's shaft until her chin made contact with his balls, his dick reaching her throat. She pulled back, swirling her tongue on the underside of his cock as she went up, then straightened her tongue as she ran it back down his cock, until her nose hit his waist. Then she pressed her tongue into the length of flesh in her mouth, before repeating the process.

Jack watched Ali's head move up and down slowly on his manhood, creeping ever closer to climax. As he neared the edge, he ordered, "Stop."

Ali froze, her mouth midway down his shaft, internally thinking, 'Why did that make me so wet? This is horrible! Why is this so hot to me!? I need help!'

"Stand up slave," Jack ordered, and Ali did, thinking 'Slave? That's what I am to him? No... why did I choose this? Why is my body betraying me?'

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs," Eric gave another order that Ali followed, with her still being shocked silent.

After she lay her back on the bed, Ali lifted up her legs and held them spread wide for Eric, apparently now her master. Eric stood up and walked over to her, positioning his cock to her pussy, filling her with his manhood. Moaning loudly in submission, Ali mentally shut up, deciding to just let it be for now. The amount of pleasure submission gave her at this point was well worth the price of being Eric's slave for a short time.

Eric pulled out of Ali to the head, before pressing back into her and eliciting another loud moan of pleasure. As he pulled back and pushed back into Ali, she approached her orgasm at an alarming rate, much faster than she should have been. Once she felt ready to cum, with Eric's cock deep inside of her, Ali surprisingly felt that she couldn't. For some reason that she couldn't pinpoint, she was unable to cum.

That condition was apparently not shared, as Eric pumped into her one more time, before pulling out and climaxing all over her. He looked at her, as if he was expecting her to say something.

Ali thought for a second before saying, "Uh... Thank you... Er-Master!" She saved herself at the last moment, as she saw the hostility in his eyes as she almost said his name.

As she sat on the bed, so near her climax, but unable to fully reach it, Ali looked at her sopping, cum coated pussy, before looking up at Eric and asking, "Master... why can't I cum?"

"You were not given permission, slave. Now, go clean yourself up, and take your clothes with you. I want you to take a shower, then go to your house to gather your two dozen most slutty clothing. Bring any lingerie, leggings, or stockings you may have as well. When you have done this, come back to me and I may give you permission to reach your climax."

"Yes... master..." Ali said, confused, before gathering up her clothes and setting off to follow his commands.

-

Eric

Sitting in his desk chair, Eric wrote in his trial log about what he had just done with Ali. The sex had been very good, and he did like calling her slave. He would have to work on her a bit more to make her realize that she was in fact, as well as name, his property.

Entered in his log were, "Trial Set One- Unknown of implants, blatantly given commands: To observation, confused, but happy. Seemed to accept results, with some form of belief that this may be what the subject wanted to begin with. Further engagement required to ascertain true beliefs. It is the test administrators belief that within two weeks, the subject will accept the changes made to their living situation, and would follow commands of chip without the chip being present. The subject has no knowledge of the chip."


DEATH26
DEATH26
202 Followers