Corona Exposure Pt. 01 Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike swept his beautiful wife into his arms and said, "I know exactly what would have happened. We'd have failed most of our classes and not graduated, but we'd have had a wonderful time flunking out." As the two twenty-year-olds laughed, he kissed Teri deeply.

At first Teri allowed herself to sink into the moment, but then remembered their audience and shook herself away from Mike. "Hey, you dirty old man! I don't think the kids want to see parental passion."

But when she looked over his shoulder, she saw that Rob and Angie were also locked in a tight embrace, mouths pressed together hard. Mike saw her eyes widen and looked back to see the two young lovers; their athletic bodies molded together in the shorts and tank tops they wore. The contrast of Rob's lightly tanned skin against Angie's dark cocoa color was particularly striking. 'Exotic and erotic' flashed into Mike's head.

He turned back to his wife and placed his lips by her ear. "You were right. Like father, like son." Then he began to kiss her again and she let him.

After some slow-motion tongue dancing, Mike casually moved his mouth to her neck and began nibbling lightly. This was a passion trigger for Teri and she let out a small gasp while melting deeper into his arms. She also opened her eyes and was able to see over his bent shoulder. She found herself looking directly into the rich, chocolate brown eyes of Angela, who was still locked in a passionate kiss with Teri's son.

Angie was not a shy woman and she and Rob had made out in front of others before at school parties. Truth be told, they'd gone well beyond necking while people watched, but his parents?! Part of her was embarrassed and wanted to push Rob away, but another part felt a naughty rush. When she opened her eyes and saw Rob's father start kissing his mother's long, elegant neck the rush grew. When Rob's mother suddenly opened her eyes and looked straight into Angie's, the rush went straight to her pussy.

Teri couldn't hold back a small moan when Mike bit lightly on the throbbing pulse in her throat at the same time that she registered the passion in Angie's eyes. Passion that seemed directed at Teri herself, as if she wanted to join Mike at the older woman's neck, like she was in some erotic vampire thriller. Teri's nipples engorged and tingled at the thought.

Mike had no idea about the visual interplay between Teri and Angie, so when he felt his wife tense in his arms in an unmistakable elevation of excitement, he just thought it was from his attentions. He amped things up by sliding one hand down to massage an ass cheek while his other kept gently stroking the nape of her neck. Just above the collarbone he began sucking at the base of her throat, eliciting another soft groan from his wife.

Suddenly Teri pushed Mike back, saying, "Whoa there, Stud. No hickeys, if you please."

Angie and Rob broke their own embrace to laugh at Rob's dad being called out and cut off.

"I think that's enough high school antics for the moment," Teri continued. Expanding her comments to include Rob, she said, "Don't you two still need to put on your nerd hats and hook up Angela's computer so she's ready for school on Monday?" Her eyes suddenly widened as something at the edge of her vision caught her attention and pulled her eyes down her son's body.

Mike didn't have the right angle to catch the shift of Teri's glance, but the two college students did and both joined the older woman in looking down at Rob's crotch. It wasn't exactly a tent, but the thin running shorts he was wearing quite clearly exposed a growing bulge.

Teri swallowed, then shifted her gaze to her husband's crotch, the kids' eyes following. Mike had on heavier khaki shorts, but was also showing obvious signs of having enjoyed their make out session as much as Rob had his own. "And since it's obvious you two can't concentrate with us around," Teri said with a raised eyebrow, "we'd better leave you alone to, um, gather your thoughts."

Mike finally caught on to the strange way the other three were looking at him and glanced down at his own crotch, then over to his son's, realizing they'd both been busted like schoolboys called to the chalkboard while daydreaming about a hot teacher or classmate. His own budding erection quickly went down as the women laughed at their men's discomfort.

Teri held out her hand to her son's girlfriend. "Come on, Angie. Let's take some lemonade down to the pool and let these wizards get back to work. Hopefully they can straighten their thoughts out enough to keep from tangling up the wiring too bad in here." The younger woman took Teri's hand and the two beauties walked out of the room. There they separated, Angie headed toward Rob's bedroom and Teri to her own to get their bathing suits.

The men stood slack-jawed until the women were out of sight, then looked at each other and laughed. "Well, son," Mike said. "I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad, but some things never change."

"I'd say it's a good thing if your wife still makes you feel the same way at 40 as she did at 20."

"Even more so," his father answered. "More than you know," he added in an undertone, more to himself than to Rob. "Well," he continued, returning his focus to his son, "Let's get this done before they drink up all the lemonade."

When Mike had upgraded the office furniture out in the house's annex, he'd also installed new monitors and keyboards. But just like with the retired desk and work table, he'd also held onto all the old computer peripherals and they used these to give Angie a set up that allowed her to connect her laptop to a large monitor, full-sized remote keyboard and mouse, and stereo quality speakers.

As part of Mike's wizard-level engineering, even at his house, he had fiber internet connections in almost every room. Rob was lying on the floor beneath the desk connecting the network cable to the wall port when he saw a pair of bare feet stop in the hallway outside the room. He heard a soft "whoa" come from his father who was leaning over the desk, reaching down to take the cable from Rob.

The young man began extricating himself to see what had caught his father's attention. He quickly saw that the legs above the feet were also bare. And very shapely. When he'd nearly cleared the desk, he could see where those shapely legs joined the rest of the body. His head uncontrollably snapped up, clonking against the edge of desk. He kept standing though, rubbing the side of his head, never taking his eyes off the high-cut, coconut white bikini bottom that snugged up against a full mons Venus.

The four of them had been spending a lot of time together poolside, especially since they were avoiding the beaches as part of their coronavirus safety plan, but Rob had never seen this bikini before. He dragged his sight away from her crotch, up over the smooth belly, his eyes stumbling as they came across the generous amount of underboob showing below two small white triangles that strained to restrain the gorgeous breasts.

His eyes continued their slow, lustful climb to the beautiful face, with its generous mouth and large, dark eyes. One of those striking eyes was raised questioningly and Rob suddenly snapped to, realizing he'd been eye-fucking his own mother. He felt his face coloring as he dropped his gaze to the floor.

"I take it you like my new swimsuit?" She sounded peeved, but there was a hint of a smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

"Yeah, uh, I..., um, sorry," he mumbled, raising his head up a bit, although he still couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Well, we're headed out to the pool. Hope you'll find time to join us." She threw a wink at her husband, then spun around, giving them a full backside view. Another small triangle of material did even less to cover the round globes of her ass than the bikini top had done for her tits. She walked away with a flex of thigh muscle and jiggle of ass cheek.

Rob just kept staring through the empty doorway for another few moments before turning slowly toward his father. Mike was seated on the edge of the desk, arms crossed over his chest, head tilted to one side with a "WTF?" look on his face.

"Oh shit, Dad, I'm sorry," he said. "I wasn't...I mean, I didn't...oh, shit."

His father suddenly stood and a big smile broke out on his face. "Don't worry about it, kid. A blind man couldn't have kept himself from staring at that." He took a step closer to his son and reached a hand to his face. "But now I get one free ogle at Angie the next time she wears that little red bikini of hers, right?" he said, playfully slapping his boy's cheek twice.

Rob grinned. "Fair's, fair," he agreed.

"Good. Now let's get this system plugged in and tested so we can get down to that damn swimming pool."

Chapter 4

As it turned out Angela was wearing her red bikini. Expecting to spend a lot of time at the beach during the two weeks they'd planned on being here, she'd brought four different suits and this was the skimpiest. But since they'd been limited to his family's swimming pool, she'd worn it only once. She'd just felt awkward parading around so sexily in front of Rob's parents. Angie realized it was a bit odd to be okay wearing it in front of a beach full of strangers, while it felt improper in front of people she knew, but the anonymity of a crowd sometimes made it easier to be bold. But after the strange, arousing episode up in the guest room cum remote classroom, she'd immediately grabbed the bikini, enjoying the feeling of exposure as she'd tied on the two pieces. Right now, however, she was a bit less exposed, having put on a pool wrap before heading downstairs. She'd gone into the kitchen, expecting to find Rob's mom mixing up lemonade, but the older woman wasn't there.

Then Angie heard voices from the upstairs gallery and walked over to the bottom of the stairs. She saw Teri stepping away from the guest room, where she'd apparently been saying something to the guys. Rob's mother was pulling on her own pool wrap, which was much more sheer than the younger woman's and she didn't tie hers closed as Angie had. So when she got to the head of the stairs and stopped a moment before starting down, Angie caught nearly the same eyeful that the two men had moments before, with basically the same results.

The young woman knew her boyfriend's mother was beautiful, even sexy, but right now, "hot" was the word that came to mind. Any concerns about her own suit being too skimpy went right out the window as Angie drank in the vision of the woman walking sensually down the stairs toward her. 'Sensually?' she questioned herself. 'Yes.' There was definitely a little more hip swing than usual and each lovely leg stretched out to reach the step below it, accentuating the curves of calf and thigh. The way her wrap hung open just outside her breasts framed them teasingly, making them seem even larger and rounder. Or perhaps that was caused by the small triangles of fabric that were straining to maintain their hold on the beauties, with as yet untanned flesh showing around all three edges.

Teri's smile grew as she got closer to Angie and basked in the adoring, almost hungry stare of the younger woman. Her husband and especially her son had looked like they wanted to jump her bones right there and now it looked like the tall black girl would gladly join them. A few years ago, all of this attention would probably have sent Teri scurrying back to her room to change her outfit. But all the new experiences she and Mike had been through, especially since Rob had gone away to college a year and a half ago, had really liberated her underlying exhibitionist tendencies. So instead of embarrassment, she was feeling more of the excitement, even horniness, that had started to come over her when they'd all been making out together upstairs.

'Making out together. With my son and a girl who's barely beyond a teenager,' she thought to herself as she returned Angela's appraising looks. It was an event that should have put up some kind of out-of-bounds warning in her mind, but instead it had Teri thinking of how she could include the episode in the next erotic story she would write and share online.

But for now she decided to tease the girl a bit like she had her son. At the bottom of the stairs she stopped in front of Angie and pulled her wrap closed as she changed the look on her face from a smile to one of concern and embarrassment. "Is it too much," she asked? "I don't know what I was thinking, trying to wear something that was meant for a 20-year-old like you, not a mother twice that age."

"Oh, God, no," Angie replied, coming out of her trance. "You look incredible. I can't think of any 20-year-olds I know that could wear that suit the way you do."

"Really?" Teri said. "I can think of one." She stepped closer, reached to Angie's waist and untied the belt of her pool wrap so that it swung open. But now it was Teri's turn to be gobsmacked and she just stared for a few beats before saying with a smile, "I see I'm not the only one who was feeling a bit daring."

Angela stood 5' 10", three inches taller than Teri, and looked every bit the elite athlete she was. Most of that height seemed to be in her long, powerful legs; legs that had earned her a dual athletic scholarship in track and volleyball. The power behind those legs was in her incredible ass. She had an undeniable bubble butt, but those glutes were firm muscle, giving her an impressive 27-inch vertical jump. Her belly was flat, a six-pack clearly visible below the smooth, chocolaty skin. Bigger tits, like Teri's D-cups, would probably have been a hindrance to Angie's athletics, but her B's were perfectly shaped and stood out proudly with the support of her strong chest muscles.

The small red bikini top held those breasts ideally, displaying a delightful cleavage. The bottom was equally small and appeared as a 'V', with the thin side straps rising up over the tops of the woman's hips. It accentuated wonderfully the length and power of her legs.

Teri's pool wrap had fallen open again when she'd reached out to undo Angie's wrap, so both women had a clear view of the other. The coconut white against the tanned olive skin of the 40-year-old, the medium red against the 20-year-old's darker brown. Both felt a nearly undeniable urge to drop to her knees and worship at the altar of the other woman's womb. Each slowly raised her gaze from her counterpart's crotch, across sexy bellies, lingering slightly on breasts that also deserved worship, until they found themselves staring into each other's eyes. The shared desire was obvious, but both women also had good, self-deprecating senses of humor and simultaneously twigged to the fact that they'd been busted baldly checking out a woman's body like rude construction workers wolf-whistling at women passers-by.

Smiles broke out on both faces and Teri stepped forward, took Angie's elbow and turned her towards the kitchen. "We'd better get that lemonade and maybe take a quick dip in the pool before this heat gets to us," she said. Angie laughed in return.

Chapter 5

Rob had wanted to call the job done and get down to the pool right on his mother's heels, but Mike insisted they finish properly. "There's really not much left to do," he'd said. "So let's get it done now, so there's nothing lingering and we don't end up looking like dummies if something doesn't work right."

They finished wiring the network and peripheral cables to the docking station that would hold Angie's laptop when she was working at the desk and then connected her computer. She'd given Rob the administrator password, so he went through the process of downloading and installing whatever drivers she needed to make the external monitor and keyboard work.

When Rob got to the final steps of setting up her Virtual Private Network or VPN, Mike headed downstairs to a small room that served as office and network hub. There he was able to send some test pings up to Angela's computer and verify her network connection speed and stability.

While he was in there, he also took the opportunity to check their home security monitoring system, in particular the coverage of the backyard and pool. Normally the cameras only took a frame shot every 10 seconds. After making sure there was sufficient capacity in their connected servers, Mike switched the ones in the back over to constant recording so that everything that happened there would be completely captured by three different cameras. He also remotely adjusted the angles of those cameras so they all tightened in on the pool and patio area. Checking one of the room's small video monitors, he zoomed one camera in on the lounge chairs where the ladies had laid out their towels to settle down for sunning.

Mike stepped out of the office, closed the door behind him and headed to the stairs. Rob was already leaning on the railing above and Mike gave him a thumbs up and said, "System looks good at the hub."

"Everything looks good up here too," his son corroborated. "Can we get out there now?!"

Mike got to the top of the stairs and walked over to the younger man. "Um," he said, glancing down briefly at his boy's crotch. "We need to change into our swimsuits and maybe you should consider a cold shower while you're at it?"

Rob looked down and realized his running shorts were showing a dark spot on front; pre-cum. His face reddened and he twisted away from his father. "Oh shit," he nearly whined in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it," his dad laughed. Then the older man gripped Rob's shoulder before he could step towards his bedroom. "But now I think you owe me at least two, maybe three, free ogles at Angie, no matter what bathing suit she has on."

The boy looked at his dad and his first thought was, 'He's serious, he wants free range to check out my girlfriend.' But then that devilish smile came back into the older man's face and Rob was no longer sure if his old man was just fucking with him...or if he wanted to be fucking Angie.

Mike gave Rob's shoulder a squeeze and headed down to his bedroom to change into a swimsuit. Rob walked in the opposite direction, puzzling over the odd question he'd just asked himself. 'Did his dad want to fuck his girlfriend?' 'Um, Asshole,' he reminded himself, 'with the way you were staring earlier and then leaking from your prick, Dad's got a much better right to be asking if you want to fuck his wife.'

In his room Rob decided that while he would skip the cold shower, he was definitely going to jump straight into the pool before interacting with either of the two beautiful women that were waiting out there. Meanwhile he took a leak to rinse out any of the lingering pre-cum and wiped his cockhead thoroughly with toilet paper before pulling on some heavyweight board shorts that wouldn't give him away as easily as the running togs had.

At the other end of the upstairs hallway, Rob's father was gazing out the window that overlooked the backyard and swimming pool. What he saw made him think of taking his own cold shower. His wife was pulling loose the ties that held the young black woman's bikini top in place and laying the ends off to the sides. Then Teri took up a bottle of oil and squirted some into her hand. She put the bottle down and rubbed her hands together before reaching down and spreading the oil across the college girl's back. But she was doing more than spreading the oil, she was massaging it into the girl's muscles. Angie was wonderfully fit and Mike could easily imagine what that hot, young body felt like under his sexy wife's fingers.

He shook his head and pulled himself away from the window. 'Damn,' he thought to himself. 'I'll be leaking like Rob if I'm not careful.' Laughing at himself, he dropped his cargo shorts, traded his underwear for a Casino Royale-style swimsuit and pulled the cargo shorts back on over the top.