Corona Exposure Pt. 01 Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri stood, turned toward the house, then stopped and swept her fingers down the inside edges of her bikini bottom to straighten things out and pull the thong from the depths of her ass cheeks. It was just an innocent, unconscious action any woman would take after standing up in a bathing suit.

The resulting look on Rob's face was also unconscious, but anything from innocent.

'The woman's ('My mother's!') ass is magnificent', he thought. She'd obviously been wearing swimsuits that covered more of her ass before today, because the skin immediately around the skimpy white triangle she had on now was still relatively pale, while the rest of the full, round buns were wonderfully baked.

"Nice ass, huh?" he heard from somewhere as his mother walked away with that hypnotic sway in her hips.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed. Then it hit him; it had been Angie's voice asking the question. He snapped his eyes over to her and saw an unreadable look upon her face as she stared him down.

'Shit!' he thought to himself. 'First Dad, now Angie.' And somehow, he didn't think she'd be willing to let him off the hook as easily as his father had. His mind scrambled for a way out of his predicament.

"Not as good as yours, of course," came out of his mouth.

"Oh, really? Then why haven't you been staring at my ass the way you've been staring at hers? At your mother's?" she added with emphasis.

He pulled his chair closer and leaned forward conspiratorially. "Are you kidding? I've been staring at your ass for a year and a half solid. Including today," he added with a wink. Then with a shrug of his shoulders, he said, "You just haven't noticed because I was behind you."

"Oh, I understand," she sneered. "You actually have been checking out my ass even more than I've seen you checking out your own mother's, but I just haven't noticed because you were perving out behind my back?"

Rob had thought he was going to be able to play off his ass-staring gaffe, but now he felt himself slipping back into trouble. Desperately struggling for his next words, he let some loaded ones slip without thinking. "And I'm not the only one."

That set Angie back a step. "What...?"

Rob lowered his voice even more. "I'm not the only one who's been checking out your ass in that little red suit. Or been perving out behind you, for that matter."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"My dad," he answered with a double shrug of his eyebrows. "A little while ago he was walking up behind you two lying here and he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. I figured he was checking out Mom, but when I got the right angle it was obvious that he was staring right at your fine ass."

She tilted her head and squinted at him suspiciously. "You're messing with me, right?"

"Nope, not at all." Then he added innocently, "But it's okay, I told him he could."

Angela's eyes widened. "You did what?"

"Well, we finished setting up your computer and were getting ready to come down here and he said he hoped you'd be wearing that, 'little red bikini of hers'." Rob threw up air quotes with his fingers around the last part. "Then he said that if you did, he hoped I wouldn't mind if he," more air quotes, "'ogled' you a bit.'" Rob left out the part about Mike's request being a jokey jab at Rob for ogling Teri in her white bikini. "And I said, 'No problem, she gets her ass ogled all the time at school, she's used to it.'" Rob paused a moment, then arched his eyebrows evilly, "'And I think she likes it, I told him.'"

Angie suddenly reached out and brought a fist down on Rob's thigh. "You asshole!"

"Ouch!" he cried, grabbing her hand before she could smack him again. Then they were both laughing and without letting go of Angie's hand, he dropped out of his chair to one knee in front of her and leaned in for a kiss.

Chapter 10

The players kept shifting and the tension kept building.

Just as Mike lay face down on a lounger, Teri stood up from hers and turned toward the house with the nearly empty lemonade pitcher.

"Oh, I was hoping you could put some lotion on my back for me," Mike said. He hadn't been out in the sun as much as the other three over the past two weeks, and when he was, he used much stronger sunblock because he had the fairest complexion.

"I'll be back soon," she answered. "Think that pale Irish skin can last?"

"I suppose so," he grumbled as she walked away.

"I can put some lotion on you if you like," offered Angie. "You are looking a little red; it's probably best not to wait."

Mike saw that Rob was down by the grill, wiping down the cooking surface and getting it ready for tonight. Just three feet away from Mike, Angie was propped up on her elbows to speak to him, her sweet little titties jutting out smartly. His good angel managed to win the internal struggle and he said, "Oh, that's okay, thanks anyway. I'm sure Teri will be right back."

"Nonsense," she declared; swiftly swinging her legs around, rising from her seat, grabbing the sunscreen bottle from a small table, and stepping over to the side of his chair before he could say another word.

"Scooch over," she said as she took a seat on the edge of his lounger, bumping his hip with her own to gain a few inches of space. Mike did as he was told, shimmying his whole body to the left to make room for her.

He was about to tell her again that he could wait for his wife when she started saying, "Yes, you're definitely showing some color." He heard her squirting lotion from the bottle. "But I don't think it's too late to save you from a burn if we act fast." He couldn't help but jerk as she suddenly lathered the cool cream across his back.

She laughed, "Sorry about that; quite a temperature difference, isn't it?"

"Yes," he mumbled. "But now it's feeling good."

"I don't doubt it," she said, almost purring. "I can feel the heat coming from your skin." She spread the lotion further; up to his shoulders and down right to the edge of his swim trunks. She took in the way the blue material hugged his tight buttocks and wondered if he really had been checking her ass out earlier like Rob claimed. She'd learned that risqué teasing was a common Shaughnessy-family ploy and wanted to get in on the action by asking him if it was true and if he had liked what he saw. The idea sparked a surprising rush in her pussy and she got a sudden, crazy urge to pull down his trunks to get a really good look at his ass and see how it compared to his son's.

Angie had paused so long that Mike wondered if she was finished already with the lotion. He didn't really feel like he was as covered as he needed to be, but thought it might be best to end this uncomfortable situation quickly. "Thanks for that," he said. "I appreciate it."

She snapped out of her reverie. "Huh? Oh, no, I'm not done yet. I was, uh, just deciding the best way to proceed." He heard her squeezing more sunscreen from the bottle, which she worked up the back of his neck to his hairline and then smoothed down along his sides. The fingers along his ribs should have tickled, but instead they made him want to groan and lift himself up so she could reach his nipples. Instead he kept ignoring the bad devil on his shoulder, although the little imp was becoming louder than the little angel on his other shoulder.

Mike's arms were bent ahead, his hands hanging over the edge of the lounger in front of his head, which rested on a folded beach towel. Angie shifted forward on the chair and began rubbing sunscreen across the backs of his arms; kneading the triceps and pressing her fingers deep into his forearm muscles. He felt a breast against the back of his head when she leaned across to reach his opposite arm. When he groaned, he hoped she thought it was from her strong fingers.

"Ahh," she sighed. "So this is where Robbie gets it." Her voice took on a tone both sensual and academic. It was as if the world's sexiest physiology teacher was giving a lecture. "Everyone should exercise and everyone can improve themselves if they put in the time and effort." She walked her fingers back up his arms to his shoulders. He pictured the two cartoon characters on his shoulders, the devil and the angel, both pulling out their impish cocks so she could massage them.

Instead she squirted a little more sunscreen into her hand as she said, "But there's no denying the underlying genetics; you either have them or you don't." She began working the lotion over his ears, gently caressing their backs, more strongly rubbing the lobes. She leaned forward and he imagined he could feel her breath on his ear as she continued. "Some people think Rob is a bit scrawny; a traditional long-distance runner with all his power on the inside, in his lungs and in his heart. But there is incredible strength everywhere in his body." Her hands returned to Mike's shoulders, then worked their way down his back; her fingers again pressing firmly into his muscles. "Strength just like I feel here. Steel wire...no...rawhide cords...just below the surface."

It had turned into a damn good massage and part of Mike just wanted to lie there and melt under her strong touch. A wickeder part wanted to show her that rawhide strength by yanking her beautiful ass cheeks apart and burying his face in her cunt and asshole. For the moment he just clutched the front edge of his lounger with a white-knuckle grip and fought to restrain his most basic urges.

With his face buried in the towel he'd bunched up like a pillow, he couldn't see that Teri had returned from the house and had stopped a couple of yards short of Mike and Angie to watch and try to understand what was happening.

What Teri couldn't see was that Rob had finished getting the grill ready and after taking a bathroom break, had come out of the house. Now he stopped just a few feet behind his mother as they stumbled upon a scene that could be totally innocent or totally erotic and taboo.

Teri had arrived in time to see the ear massage and private whispering from her son's girlfriend to her husband. She knew how both relaxing and arousing it could be to have that sensitive body part manipulated and felt a lovely drop in her tummy as she imagined what Mike was feeling.

When Angie sat back and moved her fingers from Mike's ears to his shoulders, she saw Teri standing there gazing at them. A quick concern about the older woman's possible anger passed as it became apparent that Teri was more mesmerized than upset. She looked straight into the eyes of her boyfriend's hot mother and smiled.

Angie raised her voice just a little for Teri's benefit as she continued exploring the surprisingly sexy body of the 40-year-old man below her. "Strength just like I feel here," she crooned. "Steel wire...no...rawhide cords...just below the surface." Then Rob's face appeared over his mother's shoulder. "Just like Rob," she continued smoothly.

The young woman scooched back a bit on the lounger, her hands working Mike's lower back. She took in the image of her dark hands against the light skin; the contrast even starker than against Rob's more olive complexion. "Ooh," she warned as she pulled the waistband on his swim trunks down just a smidge. "We definitely got here just in time." The white skin she'd exposed at the tops of his buttocks showed that he was getting a thin red line at his waistline. She'd been admiring his retro-trunks and thinking she should get a pair for Rob. Now it was clear that they sat lower on Mike's hips than what he normally wore and the area that was usually covered was moving toward a burn. She smoothed his SPF-70 lotion along the line and under the waistband with her thumbs. "A tan line is one thing," she said, "but you could get a burn line if you're not careful."

"Gee, Mother," Rob whispered into Teri's ear, making her start and jerk back; bumping up against his solid chest, he was standing so close. It was déjà vu for Rob, only now it was his mother instead of his father who was close to dropping the lemonade pitcher after being spooked from behind by their son. This time he didn't step around to take the pitcher from the guilty voyeur, but instead reached his arms around Teri. One hand went over the top of hers on the pitcher handle, the other went under the bottom edge of the pitcher on the opposite side to steady it. His biceps pressed in on her upper arms, holding her closer against his body. They watched as the dark girl first pulled the pale man's waistband down and then slid her lotion covered thumbs underneath it. "Since Angie is doing Dad, maybe you will do me?" he crooned into her ear.

Teri felt another drop in her tummy, one that went all the way down until it fluttered in her cunny. The flutter became a stronger tingle when she felt her son's hardness pressed against her buttocks.

Was playful teasing going to develop into something more serious? Mike's response to Angie's next comment would answer that.

11.

"Your back's all done," Angela husked. "But it looks like your legs need the same attention." She shifted farther back along the chair edge and applied more sunscreen to her hands. "Get ready, I'm sure this will feel pretty cold, especially up under the edges of your suit."

She was right, the fresh lotion on the backs of his thighs was a cool shock and it brought Mike back to his senses. He popped up onto his forearms and looked back over his shoulder at Angie. "Hey, that's okay," he stammered. "I mean, I really appreciate you taking care of my back, but I've taken enough of your time and I can do the legs myself."

"Really, it's no problem," she assured him.

"No, no, really..." He struggled for words that made sense without being honestly uncomfortable, but all he could do was repeat himself. "Thanks again, but that's okay, I'll do them myself."

"How about I do them for you?" he suddenly heard from close by. He whipped his head forward and saw Teri standing there with the sweating pitcher in her hand.

"I'll let you do my legs," Rob said gleefully to Angie, standing just a bit behind his mother.

Angie smiled up at the two, wiped the remaining heavy lotion from her hands onto Mike's calves, and stood up. "Pay special attention to the area under the leg holes," she directed to Teri.

"You mean the bottom of his cute little butt?" the older woman asked.

"Exactly," answered Angie. The women exchanged playful smiles as Angie stepped past Teri and up to Rob. She placed her left hand flat against his left pec and reached her right hand around to his left buttock, giving it a firm squeeze. "And how is this cute little butt doing?" she purred into his ear.

"Better and better." He turned his head and kissed her.

Teri refilled everyone's tumbler and was now handing Rob and Angie theirs. "I hope no one minds that I mixed up a special batch this time. I think it's late enough for a cool cocktail, so these are a little less sweet and a bit more spicy."

She took up the other two glasses and handed one to Mike, who was still silently propped up on his elbows on the lounge chair, dumbfounded by the pleasure of Angie's massage and the shock of being 'discovered' by Teri and Rob.

His wife looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, but, "Cheers," was all she said.

"Cheers," everyone repeated and sipped their drinks.

"Mm, that's tasty," Angela smiled. "What's in it?"

"A special citrus-spiced gin," answered Teri. "Just the thing to cool things down on a warm day."

"Or warm things up for the cool evening ahead?" chuckled Rob.

"Both good things," his mother agreed.

The rest of the afternoon and evening continued relaxed and fun. Lotion was applied, water was splashed, steaks were grilled, and two pitchers of Teri's 'Lemon Fizz' were consumed. The early spring evening had indeed begun to cool off and everyone was wearing more clothing, though not much more.

The poolside wardrobe had provided longer, more substantial pool robes for the ladies, but neither had cinched them close, so their bikini-clad forms were still very much on display. Mike had put on a sweatshirt with the arms cut off that hung only to his waist, so his cute little butt was also on display for the ladies whenever he moved around tending to the grill. Angie decided she definitely would get a similar pair for Rob to showcase her boyfriend's own beautiful ass. Said boyfriend was still wearing baggy surfer shorts, so his athletic derriere was too covered to enjoy. But for his top he'd only draped a beach towel over his shoulders, so the well-defined chest and abs added his fair share to the eye candy on display.

Both couples were more than ready to take their respective partners upstairs and begin gobbling that candy, but despite all the rather risqué activity that had been taking place, no one was really ready to just come out and say to his or her parent, child or host, 'Excuse me, but we're going to go fuck now.'

Sunset came upon them and everyone wondered if they could say good night now. But it was only 6:45, a little early for bed. "So," ventured Teri as she stood and began gathering dirty plates, "do you want to fire up the tiki torches and stay out here?" Everyone subconsciously registered the lack of enthusiasm in her suggestion.

Rob stood up and began helping his mother clear. "You know, I was thinking I might take Angie up to her new classroom and show her how the whole setup works."

"Yeah, I'd like that," Angie said eagerly, also rising to her feet and gathering items to carry back into the house.

"That does sound like a good idea," agreed Mike. He put the condiments on their serving tray and joined the procession through the kitchen door. After putting everything away in the fridge, he said to his wife, "We could watch some TV or a movie and I'll let you rub aloe vera lotion on my back."

"You'll let me?" she said with mock derision, stepping up and jutting her face towards his. Then, still looking straight into his eyes, she reached around and cupped his tight butt. The college kids were standing on the other side of the kitchen island and couldn't see what was going on below. She pulled his ass cheeks apart as best she could in his tight suit and said in a low voice, "Will you let me rub it here?"

"Of course," he growled, also too low for the kids to make out the words. "Anywhere you think is hot and needs your attention." He slipped his hands inside her open robe and around her back and bent his head for a sensuous kiss.

"Um, okay then," Rob said awkwardly. "If you don't need any help down here, we're going to head upstairs now."

His parents broke their lip lock long enough for his mother to say, "No, dear, I think we're all good here. I'm just going to start the dishwasher, then we'll be heading upstairs too." Below the level of the counter top she thrust her pelvis against Mike's and felt a solidifying lump.

"And we'll probably just go straight to bed after we're done in Angie's room, so we'll say goodnight now, okay?" Rob added.

"Okay," agreed his father. His hands slid down to cup Teri's ass and pulled her groin tighter against his. "We'll see you in the morning," he said, his calm voice exposing none of the fire that his wife saw blazing in his eyes.

Everyone tossed "Good nights," back and forth and the two twenty-year-olds walked up the stair case. Angie held the bottom of her robe draped over one arm so Rob could feast his eyes on her magic ass as he followed two steps below.

In the kitchen, Teri's ass was under a similar worshipful gaze, only it was Mike who held her robe out of the way when she bent over to put the detergent tab into the dishwasher. She gave him a heart-stopping twerk, then shushed him away so she could close the door and start the wash cycle.

Turning back to him she cupped his swelling manhood and reached up for a kiss. Without a word she dropped his cock and took his hand and the two followed the younger couple upstairs, hearing the door of Angie's new study room click shut just before they started up. Mike reached out to the light switch and flicked the ground floor into quiet darkness for the night.