Corona Exposure Pt. 01 Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was halfway down the staircase when Mike came out of his room. "Hey, Rob," he called ahead. His son made it to the bottom, then turned to wait for his father.

"You alright?" the older man asked as he caught up. His son was shirtless, but had a towel draped over his shoulders. His body was lean and hard, reflecting his years of long-distance running, which had earned him the athletic portion of his college scholarship. But he'd also been a competitive swimmer in high school and was broader than his father in his shoulders and chest. He'd also passed his father in height in his junior year and now stood 6'1" to Mike's 5'11". Mike was always happy to see that their son had gotten some of the best features of each of his parents and proud that he'd put them to good use. Earning a scholarship based on great grades as well as impressive athletic skills was a rewarding accomplishment.

"Sure," the boy answered. "It's a great day." His eyes sparkled above his wide grin.

"Yeah, about that. We had a few...unusual...moments upstairs with the girls, but need to take some deep breaths and not do anything that turns awkward, if you get my meaning."

'You mean like staring as my mother's big tits spill out of her bikini?' Rob thought to himself. But he did understand his father's concerns and said, "Yeah, I get it."

"Good," Mike replied, his face relaxing into a crooked smile. "Well, you go on ahead and I'll be out in a couple of minutes. I'm going to throw together a snack platter for us to nosh on."

"Sounds good, Pop. See you outside." He walked through the dining room to the French doors that opened upon the pool area, while his father stepped into the kitchen.

Chapter 6

Angie and his mother were around the right side of the pool about 30 feet away, but Rob barely gave them a glance as he strode to the edge of the pool, dropped his towel on the deck, and took a racing dive into the shallow end. When he broke the surface, he stroked his way across to the deep end and performed a flip turn underneath the diving board. Pushing off the poolside he didn't begin swimming back the other way, but instead jackknifed down to the bottom. Once there he settled down into a seated position, gently stroking with his arms to keep himself down. He'd loved sitting quietly like this since he was a kid and now he just let his mind and body relax in the cool water.

After figuratively taking the 'deep breaths' his father had talked about, Rob slowly swam over to the pool ladder and climbed up on to deck. His towel was laying at the other end of the pool, but it was a warm, sunny day, so no problem air drying. He walked around the diving board, heading for the area where the women were laid out side-by-side in lounge chairs.

His dad came through the patio door from the kitchen, carrying a large tray with several items on it. Mike turned toward the patio grill area off to his right and began transferring a few of his goodies into the bar fridge that was built into the cabinets alongside the gas grill.

Rob had kept walking forward while distracted by his father's arrival, but now pulled up short when he turned his eyes back on the lounging women. Both were on their stomachs, heads turned toward each other so they could talk and Rob appreciated both the striking differences and the overall striking beauty of each woman.

His mother's Mediterranean heritage was clear in the strong, almost Roman nose and the thick, dark hair; two elements visible in his own looks. Angie's African roots were clear in her broader nose and the soft black curls of her short pixie haircut. He noted that both women had the straps of their tops undone, exposing tanned-brown and naturally-brown skin down to their bikini bottoms. And both bikinis erotically decorated two magnificent asses. Teri's was wider, with more of a flare to the hips, while Angie's stood up higher, even while laying on her stomach. And then there were those legs! Long and strong, firm and rounded; the curves from each woman's thighs down through her calves just begged to be stroked and kissed.

"Looks like you two are doing okay for drinks, but maybe you could use some sunscreen on your backs?" he offered hopefully.

"Thanks, dear, but we've already taken care of each other with that," Teri answered and shared a smile with her lounge mate.

From the foot-end of the women Mike joined in. "Well, how about some cheese and veggies? I thought you might like a little something to snack on." He slipped between the women's lounge chairs and laid a plate on the deck next to their drinks. Sliced red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes shared space with chunks of Gouda and Cheddar cheese, as well as a cup of Ranch dressing for dipping.

While he was on one knee placing the snacks in the women's reach, Mike looked firmly up at his son's face, then down at his crotch. Surprised by the disapproving look in his father's eyes, Rob followed his glance downward and saw that once again he was starting to erect a tent in his shorts.

"Um, you know, I think I'll do a few quick laps, before joining you for lemonade," he stammered. And with that he spun toward the pool, took the two steps to the edge and dived in.

"Thanks for this, Mike," Angie said, picking up a cheddar block and dipping it into the dressing.

"No problem. I think this should get us through until dinner. How about I fire up the grill about 5:30?"

"Sounds good," said Teri. "Did you leave enough vegetables for me to put together a side salad?"

"You bet," he smiled. Mike stood up and moved over to another nearby lounge chair with a snack plate of his own. As his son had done moments earlier, he took a visual tour of the two sexy bodies laid out in front of him. 'Hmm, does this count as one of my free ogles of Angie?' he thought to himself. 'Nah, not since I was checking out Teri at the same time,' he decided.

Rob was now returning to the group after finishing his short swim. He'd recovered his towel, but hadn't dried himself off; preferring to leave himself wet and cool to avoid another embarrassing display. He put a lounge chair into an upright sitting position and took a seat alongside his father. As Rob poured himself a glass of lemonade from the large pitcher, Mike explained the dinner plan.

"There's something else we also need to talk about," Teri said when he finished. Her tone seemed a bit serious and caught everyone's attention. When she propped herself up on her elbows so she could look at everybody she got even more attention. Her bikini top was still undone, so her breasts were on clear display. Well, not really clear, since her forearms and hands were blocking the best bits, but the way they were hanging was seriously enticing. "We need to talk about what happened earlier today...upstairs. I think we need to set up some rules of behavior."

The men glanced guiltily at each other, hoping they hadn't been busted again checking out Teri's chest. Rob was especially worried about being called out since his behavior had so far been that of a hormone-drunk teenager.

"We put in a lot of effort to create a study space for Angela today," Teri continued. "But it will be wasted if she doesn't have the time and social space to concentrate and focus on her classes and work. In fact, the same is true for all of us as we try to return to work while remaining at home."

Both guys' jaws dropped a bit, their eyes confused. The small sideways smile, almost sneer, that Teri usually showed after getting the best of somebody, crept into the corner of her mouth. "What?" she asked. "Was there some other behavior you thought I was talking about?"

Angie chortled as she re-tied her bikini strings at neck and back and then propped herself up like Teri. "Teri's right. Rob already had a bad habit of interrupting my study sessions back at school, I can just imagine how much he'll be butting in if he's just down the hall."

"Who, me?" Rob protested innocently.

"Yes, you," his mother responded for Angie. "I remember when he was a kid, how much he used to come barging into my studio when I was trying to work." With an appraising look down the length of the young woman's athletic frame she added, "I can easily imagine how much more he's been harassing you."

Over the next quarter-hour the four of them worked out the rules for their returns to work and school. Hours at work were to be treated as if the person really wasn't there. Closed doors meant do not disturb. They also agreed to help each other stay focused by holding each other accountable for actually working during their designated times, not just playing hours of Solitaire or watching YouTube videos.

Chapter 7

The discussion of how they would work, naturally led to conversation about what they would be working on following this very odd Spring Break. As the youngsters were coming to the end of their sophomore years, Angie was going to have to make the choice between Anthropology and Biology; finally designating one as her Major, with the other as her Minor.

Rob was solid on his pursuit of a degree in architecture, but the current crisis had him thinking of changes to a keystone project he'd have to present in his junior year. "What if social distancing becomes the norm going forward?" he asked the others. "How could we create workspaces that meet that need, yet still support team interaction or physical efficiency along an assembly line?"

When the conversation rotated toward Teri and Mike's plans, Angie noticed a hesitation, a hedging, much as she remembered from the previous day's conversation. In fact, now that she thought of it, they'd both been pretty ambiguous on the subject the entire two weeks she'd been at their home. She'd had a tour of what they called the Annex; a former machine shed for tractors and such that they'd converted into their "studios". It had a light-filled space where Teri did her writing, editing, and illustrating, and for Mike there was an impressive video editing suite and lots of camera gear.

Mike had explained to her more about the software he'd designed to remotely control multiple cameras in a TV newsroom; software that he'd sold for a very handsome amount a couple of years previously. That money had allowed them to create the Annex and Angie had gotten the distinct impression they spent a lot of time in there when they weren't on vacation, like now. Yesterday Rob had mentioned that Mike had setup security monitoring systems for many local businesses, but Angie knew that he'd also sold most of those contracts to a large private security company and now only worked on a few local systems to keep his hand in the business. Somehow that didn't seem like it would keep him all that busy, so Angie still wondered what Mike did with his time and all the cool toys in the Annex. There had been a few comments about video shoots and projects, apparently for some unnamed clients, but Rob's father was mum on details.

Teri was even more tight-lipped on the creative projects she was currently involved with. Their bottom line had repeatedly been that they were supporting private content producers and so it wasn't appropriate to show their works in progress to anyone else, even their son and his girlfriend. It certainly piqued Angie's curiosity, but it wasn't her place to question her hosts.

Rob, however, was another matter; these weren't his hosts; they were his parents. "You know, I wasn't going to push since we were only supposed to be here a couple of weeks," he said to them. "But now that it looks like we'll be together for quite a bit longer and vacation time is over, you're going to have to get back to whatever these different projects are that you've been hinting about. So why not quit the mystery?"

Mike and Teri shared a look, then Mike said, "No mystery, really. I mean, you know I'm still dabbling in camera remote control and recording and I keep tweaking the software, adding in facial recognition and such."

"Which explains the network setups, monitors and recording drives in the Annex's server room," his son responded. "But not that fancy editing suite. You sure don't need that kind of gear to splice together security footage for banks or cops or whomever."

"That's for my more creative pursuits," said Mike. "I've shown you some of the videos I've shot and edited for other customers."

"Weddings and school graduations? Really? Okay, okay. How about you, Mom? Sometimes it sounds like you're writing your own stuff and other times like you're mainly editing other people's. And the same with the illustrating. But we haven't heard any new stories or poems or articles or whatever. And all the sketches and photos you've shown us are at least a year old, aren't they? So what's keeping you busy these days?"

"Like I said before," she responded firmly. "I'm not free to share other people's work until they're ready to publish and my own things are early works-in-progress that I'm also not ready to share." She had changed her lounge chair to the upright position and slipped on her pool wrap during the time they'd been talking. Now she stood up in front of her boy and let the thin robe slip off her shoulders to the seat of her chair. Her skin was still glistening with the oil she'd applied throughout the day, making the white bikini stand out even more against her tanned skin. One triangle of her top was shifted a bit off center, so that the edge of a large areole was clearly visible.

Whatever other smart aleck shit Rob had been about to say dried up in his mouth and his eyes widened with a blank expression. "And I certainly hope we raised you well enough to not push a lady until she's ready to share," she said as she adjusted her top. She took two steps toward him and laid a hand on his cheek. "Well? Did we?"

Rob gulped and swallowed. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good," she smiled, drawing a finger gently along his jawline to his chin. "Now I think I'm ready for a dip in the pool." She turned her head toward Angela. "How about you, my dear?"

"Absolutely," the young athlete said, sinuously rising to her feet and stepping over to Teri. The two beauties posed briefly in front of the stunned young man, then joined hands and suddenly dashed to the edge of the pool, jumping in together while laughing wildly like little girls.

Chapter 8

The next couple of hours passed easily. Sometimes all four were in the pool, splashing around, or up on the deck enjoying the early spring sun. Other times it was just the youngsters, or the oldsters, or the men, or the women.

During one interlude the young couple was in the pool and Mike was refreshing the tanning oil on his wife's back. "I didn't think I was going to see this bikini again so soon," he said.

"Yeah, the mood just came over me I guess," she replied. "So, what do you think?"

He bent down and growled into her ear, "I think I want to pull that thong out from between your ass cheeks and put my cock in its place."

She sighed. "Oh, God, that's exactly what I want too."

"The kids are pretty occupied in the water," he purred. "I think I can slip inside you and they'd never even notice." He rubbed his stiffening cock through his swimsuit against her bottom.

"Fuck slipping. If that cock goes in me, I want slamming and screaming," she grunted.

"I'm ready if you are."

"Asshole!" she laughed. "You're such a cock tease, or teasing cock, or whatever. There's no way you'd do me full bore in front of those two."

"My cock tends to disagree," he argued; bumping against her again to show her just how hard he was getting. He'd dropped his cargo shorts long ago and was just wearing his Daniel Craig-blue trunks. He raised himself up and looked down to where their bodies joined. "Oh, shit," he blurted in a far less sexy tone. He dipped quickly back to his wife's ear and whispered, "Who's the cock tease? You've got me leaking just like Robbie." He kissed her ear and said, "Gotta go put out a fire, back shortly." His bluff called, he nearly jumped off her back and ran to the pool, diving into the cool water to reverse his cock's swelling and hopefully rinse out the pre-cum that had started showing through his swimsuit.

After swimming a few lengths underwater to get himself under control, Mike climbed out of the pool only to find that Angela had returned to her lounger alongside Teri and the two women were back in conversation. Noticing that the lemonade pitcher was empty, he picked it up and said, "I'll go make a new batch."

His wife looked up and said, "Thank you, baby, you're so sweet," and blew him a kiss before he headed to the house. Mike had to stifle a laugh and just hoped that Angie hadn't seen the wicked glint in his wife's eyes or that her kiss had been aimed at his crotch.

On his way back with the refilled pitcher he couldn't help but stop and admire the sight before him, just as Rob had done when he'd finished his first dip in the pool.

The women's foot soles were first and he could easily imagine a foot fetishist giddily indulging himself. That wasn't Mike's particular kink, so he shortly moved onto the two pairs of gorgeous legs. He found himself especially drawn to Angie at this moment because her legs were spread apart, with the feet on the outsides of the chair's rear corners. The long inverted-V her lower body formed was mesmerizing. The rich brown skin glistened and each curve and detail stood out clearly as his eyes slowly crawled from calves to the backs of her knees to the powerful thighs.

The vision where those thighs came together made Mike's breath catch in his throat. The small piece of red material was drawn up tight against an apparent bulge and Mike wondered if Angie had a thick mat of the same soft, curly hair as on her head, or if she just had nice puffy pussy lips. And standing proudly above that hidden treasure were those incredible, round ass cheeks.

The whole image entranced him into a sudden daydream where he untied the side strings on her bikini bottom and pulled it away so he could see her bottom and crotch without interference. Then he grabbed a globe in each hand and massaged and played with them. Finally, he pulled them aside and exposed her wrinkled little asshole. Below it he could now definitely see the fat pussy lips he'd hoped for. Keeping her nasty glutes spread apart he began to slowly insert his straining cock between those lips; loving the contrast of his white rod being swallowed between her dark outer labia and into her pink interior. She flexed with the pleasure of his entry and he again felt the power in her ass cheeks. 'She could probably break a guy off at his nuts with these if she wanted to', he thought.

That funny idea made him chuckle and brought him out of his frozen state of daydreaming and he wondered how long he'd been standing there staring like a perv statue.

Apparently it had been long enough for his son to catch him at it. "Hey, Dad," Rob suddenly said in a low voice from behind him, making Mike jump a little so that lemonade sloshed over the edge of the pitcher.

Laughing, the boy stepped around his father and took the pitcher from him. Looking into Mike's eyes with a knowing smile, he said, "So, that's one, right?"

The busted voyeur could only offer a sheepish grin in response before Rob turned away and walked toward the women, saying, "Who's ready for more lemonade?"

Chapter 9

In another vignette, Mike was inside seasoning steaks for dinner, while the other three lounged on the deck. The two women were still laying side by side, but on their backs. Rob was sitting up at their heads, which gave him a happy view down the lengths of their bodies. From the barely covered breasts, across the flat stomachs, to the swells of their pubic mounds, and then down the long legs, the two women were somehow both amazingly similar and wonderfully different. And both were simply stunning. They'd all been talking about whatever, when Teri excused herself for a pottie break. As Rob's mother sat up and swung her legs to the deck, Angie did a 180 roll-over to her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows facing Rob.