Coronavirus Seduction

Story Info
Not your average babysitting story.
11.3k words
4.31
55.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this happened yesterday and I don't know how to feel about this. These past couple months have been a little strange with the Coronavirus stuff going on, yesterday my world was flipped upside down and my emotions are battling. Ashamed, happy, terrified, exhilarated, depressed, euphoric- but most of all horny-I feel all these so strongly and I'm hoping that by putting it down I can put it in perspective. So to tell the story right we must go to the beginning...

Veteran's day 2019

My name is Mary. I am 21 years old and am about to graduate with my Premed degree at George Mason University and am preparing for my MCAT exam. Though I spend a lot of my time studying I still would describe myself as attractive without being a super model, people describe me as the "girl next door" which means in reality, attractive but not hot. I am 5 foot 4 with C cup breasts and a round butt. I have black raven like hair and I have blue-green eyes depending on the day. I work out 4 times a week and love to run- love's a strong word, who really loves running- and right now- well not right now, because of the lockdown- am working at the library so I can study for the MCAT. And it wasn't great money, but it was enough spending money that I could put it away each month a little something for myself. I didn't really like partying and I didn't drink that much. Not that I was against it, it was just that organic chemistry could kick your ass if you let it and I needed to focus on my classes. Sure, I would cut loose and all that but it wasn't like that for me as a need. It would just be clubbing with friends and then maybe, if I was horny a one-night stand, but otherwise it was school, school, school.

Don't get me wrong I had boyfriends and I had fun, but, I was always quick to pull away. Not because they were handsy or aggressive, but because they wanted more than I was willing to give. I enjoyed the sex and I enjoyed the intimacy but it was hard for them to understand that for right now school was my number one priority and that meant when I cancelled a date or cancelled something else, or forgot it wasn't cause I didn't like them, it was for school. Always for school.

And that's where I was the day before Veteran's day, just recently broken up with my boyfriend. It had been about a month since I've last been with him and it was wearing on me a little, the release aspect, but it is what it was. I had my fingers and I had my shower head. I was good. Good but, poor. I wanted to make a little extra money this month as there was a concert I was saving for in March. Mumford and Sons were-are- my favorite band and I couldn't wait to see them, but I needed about 200 extra dollars to be able to afford so I started asking around for odd jobs, as long as it didn't take away from my studies. And that's when Barbara- the head librarian- informed me that she was friends with a woman and her husband who needed a babysitter as it was veteran's day and they were going to go out and celebrate. Babysitting always had me a little leery as being in people's home without them creeped me out. But she ensured that I would be well compensated and gave me their number to call and set up.

I called and was greeted by a very lovely Eastern European- I would later find out Serbian- accented voice with a lot of noise in the background. She, her name was Diana, informed me that she was at a conference and her husband would be celebrating Veteran's day with a few of his old Army buddies. With her gone at the conference she needed someone to look after their two-year-old while he went drinking and their normal sitter wasn't available. She won me over pretty quickly with her smiling voice that I said yes even before they mentioned the pay which was 100 dollars for the night. I left the conversation beaming and I don't know why.

The next night I drove to their impressive home. It was a lovely townhome with a nice enclosed fenced in area in a good part of Fairfax county. So I was greeted at the door by a tall large man. He was over 6 foot at least with big shoulders, big arms and a decent size gut. He had a huge black beard and thick black hair all over the place and was holding his two-year-old with one arm like it was nothing. He smiled down at me, and I felt small, almost as small as that toddler, like he could carry me in the other arm without breaking a sweat.

"You must be Mary."

He held out his bear paw and I put my hand in his and felt it engulf mine.

"Nice to meet you Mary, I'm James. I'm sure Diana told you about me. And here-"He brought his squirming giggling son down with his one arm and placed him on the ground. At least the toddler made me feel big. "Here is Thomas." He tried to hide behind his dad as he pushed him into me, and I held out my hand for a high five and he nervously smacked it and backed right behind his dad.

"Come in Mary, Come in, don't just be standing outside like that. Come in."

I entered his lovely home and it was well furnished with good style. It was how I would have decorated my house, elegant and classy with calming colors. He led me to the kitchen with his son following right behind him.

"So listen, my wife's not here, I'm going to go out for a few drinks with some friends and then I'll be home. If my wife was here-" He smiled again like a snuggly bear. "I'd probably get drunk and puke, but since you're a guest I'll control myself. I'll be back probably around 11."

That was about 4 hours from then. "Okay, cool. Anything I need to know?"

"Just formula before bed, bath and that's it, he's easy going. But, when he's sleeping check on him as he throws off the blanket at night and I don't want him to be cold."

"Okay, too easy."

He laughed a little. "Who taught you that phrase?"

"'Too easy'?"

"Yeah."

"My dad."

"Was he in the military?"

"Yeah, National Guard."

"Oh, a Nasty Girl huh?" He smiled again, and I felt myself smiling despite myself. "He ever go down range?"

"Yeah, he went to Iraq in 2008- 2009. And then he got out used it to pay for college."

"Yeah that's pretty common, a lot of people use it like that."

"Did you?"

"Nah, I just always wanted to serve. Something inside me that I wanted to do. I don't know why."

"I meant deploy."

"Yeah I went downrange to Afghanistan twice."

"Oh wow. Thank you for your service." He stiffened a little and I worried I said something wrong but then he smiled and relaxed.

"OK, Mary, I shall go there's some Jack Daniels waiting for me. Call me if you have any issue."

"I will. Take care." And with that he left, I felt weird, he made my stomach turn over a little. His smile made me want to smile. I shivered and my stomach loosened, my skin flushed and heat flashed down my body. I took it, gulped and went to go play with Thomas.

A few hours later. I was sitting on the kitchen table books sprawled all over their table. Working, studying researching. My eyes hurt and stung from so much reading because once Thomas- or Tommy as he said his name was- was asleep I had been buried headfirst in the books studying. Finals were right around the corner and then it was one more semester and then MCAT, Medical School, Residency and the rest of my life. Just waiting for it to begin.

"Mary."

I jump up scared and turn and see James just standing there staring at me.

"Sorry, Mary didn't mean to scare you. How's Thomas doing?"

"He's good, he's a really easy baby."

"Yeah he's pretty great."

I started putting away my books as he read the back cover of my Organic Chemistry Book.

"Your Premed right?"

"Yeah."

"How's that?"

"Pretty rough. I'm getting ready to finish up."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah, I guess it's also awful though because it's so all-consuming you know?"

"Oh yeah I get that."

I look up at him. "Oh, you do?"

"Yeah, that's how I felt about the military. It consumed my life"

"What do you mean?"

"Well see, my soldiers were like my children and I wanted them to be as great as I thought they could be. And it was also all about the mission. It was all about what was next. There was never any time to enjoy the moment."

I looked at him as he look plaintively at the past. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

He smiled again at me and the butterflies kicked back up. "Of course, go ahead."

"How did you have time for this, a wife, a son, and family while being 'consumed'. I can barely have time for a relationship and you have a family, a house, everything."

His smile dipped a little as he looked away slightly in consternation. "Well, Mary, to be honest, I couldn't."

"What do you-?"

He held up his hand and I immediately became silent, feeling my skin flush in embarrassment. He just got me quiet like I was a kid in seconds.

"Let me finish." He looked at me with deep eyes. "I neglected my marriage because I was so focused on the job. I was so focused on being the best, so I was promoted quickly, and they loved me for it. My leadership. But it meant neglecting my family. I had just got back from my second deployment and my wife got pregnant immediately and she looked me in the eyes and said, 'we've grown apart, and it's either us or the job'. And I thought about it and I realized how far we had separated, and I had wanted to be there for my son more than anything and another deployment was coming up and I'm like I want to be there for my son. So, I left, took a job with Lockheed Martin making triple what I was making and never looked back."

"Do you miss it?"

"Yes and no. I miss the soldiers, I miss their problems, I miss solving problems, I miss deployment sure, but, being a father, being a provider is what being a man is about. I have some controversial views on the subject, so I won't go into details. But the truth is I see my wife's happiness, and I look at my son's smile when he sees me every day and I'm glad I did it. Whenever it gets tough, I think of them and the choice was easy." He notices my look and quickly lifts himself and smiles again at me.

"It's not for everyone. You're what 19, 20- "

"21."

"You're 21, you got your whole life ahead of you. Don't listen to a drunk old man, just enjoy yourself and see where it leads you."

"It's fine. I just find it interesting because usually it's the woman who gives up her career for the family."

"Yeah well it's almost 2020 so- ya know." The smile is back. And he stands up and grabs a couple glasses. "Take a shot with me- "

"I should probably get going- "

"It's for the troops. Come on, just one." Those brown eyes had softened, and I smiled and accepted as he went to get the shot glasses.

He brings back a bottle of" Veteran's Special Whisky". He lightly snickers as I notice the label. "We have better stuff, but, if it's for the troops it has to be the nastiest alcohol possible. But, if you need something bettter-"

I smile back at him, my hands going to the arm of my chair and lifting myself up in anticipation. "Bring it on old man."

"Okay, little lady." He pores two shots out and raises it. "To the troops- past, present, future. May god protect them and watch over them and their families."

"Cheers."

We chug and it is the worst tasting whisky I've ever had it goes right through me and I am coughing almost yacking. The foul taste, the acid in my mouth and he hands me a bottle water to chug. I drink half of it in one gulp as the tears enter my eyes.

He smiles as he rubs my back lightly. "It ain't easy. If it was everyone would do it."

I choke until finally I can breathe again and I look up at him gently rubbing my back and heat is emanating from there slowly spreading throughout my body.

"I'm good now." The flush hits my face and he pulls away. "Can I ask you another personal question?"

"Sure. Ask me anything."

"Why didn't you like when I said 'thank you for your service?'"

"Oh that's easy. It always seems phony, I know you weren't trying to be, but it feels that way for me whenever it's said. It just has that aura to it."

"I didn't mean-"

Hand goes up, I go silent. God damn it. "I know you didn't but it just is a little trigger for me don't worry about it."

"Okay."

I smile at him as I gather up my backpack and all to leave. "I'm going to go now. Have a great night." My arms go in for a half hearted handshake and he surprises me again when he hugged me. My arms wrap around him as his hand goes to my hips. And his body is all encompancing, surrounding, holding me, protecting me. God damn. I could get lost in this hug. I feel his beard on my head and I don't want to leave. But, he starts pulling away- too soon damn it- and I pull back and look into his chocolately eyes as his smile falters a little and his smile returns.

"If we ever need a baby sitter we'll let you know."

"Sounds good."

And I left, my body heavy but light my body excited but nervous. I sink into my car. The feelings overwhelm and control me and I have to breathe deeply to end the buzz emanating out from within, the heat is sent throughout my body, I feel slightly moist and I start the drive home with the moistness and the heat sending waves through me.

As I enter my shabby studio apartment I am already pulling off my pants and sliding them to my ankles and lifting my shirt over my head stumbling in my bras and panties to my bed. My hands slide towards my hot spots,wondering how long it has been since I've touched myself as my left hand slides up to my nippes, pinching and my right goes to my pussy slightly edging around my lips.

Too long. I think as the pleasure already overwhelms me and the pressure builds around my fingers. My nipples feel hard and rubbery and I squeeze them hard eliciting a moan from my lips as my other hand gets to work on my other lips. Two fingers slide in as my other hand slides down and starts playing with my clit. I'm already close.

Too long. I'm already almost there and my fingers in my pussy enter my mouth as I slide them up and squeeze my breast. Fuck. I miss this, my mind goes to my familiar fantasy of my ex boyfriend lanky, long limbed beautiful smile, lovely blond hair, baby face over me thrusting. He would hit the right spot and it would send me over.

But now his face grows a beard... and I'm coming hard thinking about it. My pussy squeezes my finger tight and I squeeze my nipples hard as I hit the peak and go over. The wave takes me and I relax and breathe. I needed that. I think. Followed by a little guilt. What brought that on?

Martin Luther King Weekend 2020.

For a few months I wasn't called by them, which was probably for the best as I had tests to study for. I aced my tests and even had a few dates with a blue eyed Jewish boy from Kansas named Aaron. He was nice and sweet and the sex was good but there was no oomph. I wanted passion right now, and I wanted to be fucked. I didn't want just sex and comfort I wanted something more. I didn't know when this changed but the feeling had become inserted inside my brain and wasn't going away. I masturbated constantly and was always at a low level of horniness. If I didn't stop myself my brain would start going to dirty places especially when I was studying and then I was useless until I took care of it.

Classes were back in session and I saw the last few months laid out ahead of me before the MCAT, residency, my life. Then looking forward to a little unwinding and maybe a club. Maybe a one-night stand, when I got a call from Diana asking me to babysit for them as her and James were going to help James's brother move. Sounds good, I thought. Easy money and I can study. Maybe even hit the Tinder and see what will happen.

I went up to the house with my books, though studying was the last thing from my mind. I knocked and the breath was knocked out of me by Diana standing in front of me. She wasn't very tall but she oozed poise. She was super fit. Beautiful smile with lovely dimples and straight teeth, long elegant swan neck, and she had a lovely curvy frame. Even dressed in a simple T-shirt and Jeans she was sexy. Her smile shined bright at me and turned to confusion and then turned to slight bemusement.

"Ma'am, I'm- "

"I know who you are dear, come in please." She looked at me, appraising me. Making me embarrassed based upon my shorts and tank top attire. "Jason didn't call you." It wasn't a question.

"No."

"I'm going to kill him." She rolled her eyes and then smiled. "We don't need a sitter right now. Jason went with his brother by himself, they both knew I wouldn't be much help." She smiled.

Even better, maybe I have a chance to take care of this frustration once I leave. "Well that's fine, don't worry I'll just- "

"No, come in. I want to talk to you anyway." She said and turned and walked towards the kitchen and I nervously gulped, wondering what I did, racking my brain and coming up only with my masturbation sessions and fantasies which there was no way she could know about. Could she?

"You want any wine dear?"

"I don't usually drink this early."

"Honey, you don't have to impress me, I know you're a college student." She pored my glass and handed it to me. I thanked her and sipped lightly.

Our glasses clanked we each took a sip and the delicious chilled white wine went smoothly down my throat. She looked up at me over the wine and smiled warmly at me. "So we are in the market for a full time babysitter on Friday nights. Our current one is about 6 months pregnant ran off with her baby daddy to Ohio, heavens knows what's there and we need a new one. My husband says you did a good job, but if you're going to be regularly looking after my son we need to talk."

"Okay." She pulled out a list and started looking at it.

"So, do you do any drugs?"

"What?"

"I'm not talking recreational marijuana; I mean like real drugs. Heroin, Ecstasy, Cocaine etc."

"No."

"How often do you drink?"

"Friday, Saturdays."

"You won't drink around my son." Statement not a question.

"No ma'am."

Her smile again, her perfect straight teeth, the heat going up my body to my face. Damn.

"Good. Listen, you seem like a well kept together young woman, about to be a doctor, right?"

"Well I got to take the MCAT- "

"Okay good. Tell me more about you."

"I'm a 21 year old student at GMU, about to take my MCAT which I'm nervous for. My dad's retired police officer and my mom was a physician's assistant. I have 2 brothers. Both of whom are Cops."

"I'm noticing a pattern here." She laughed lightly.

"Yeah my family's all cops or work in the medical field."

"So, for you it was badge or scrubs, huh?" She smiled again and I feel myself smiling back.

"Kind of. I mean they let me choose but I always wanted to be a doctor."

"Cool." She poured a little more wine after I gulped some down. Her drink seemed almost untouched.

"Did my husband show you around the house?"

"No."

"Of course not, him and his manners." She grabbed my arm hooked hers in hers and started the tour around the spacious townhouse.

"Here's the living room, please use it, just please don't eat on our couch as we just got it and are trying to teach Thomas that as well. Watch our TV, our movies, whatever, while you're here it's yours."

She led me up the stairs towards another room and she took a stage whisper. "Here is Thomas's room where he's currently napping away." She opened the door a little and looked at him with the love a mother has for her babies. "He's so precious, we have a nanny cam that's hooked up to our smart phones so just download it and you can chill somewhere else."

The tour continued to their well decorated bedroom where she showed me quickly stating that "if you need a nap while Thomas is asleep, use our bed because if something happens you can hear him."