Coronavirus Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." I don't know why as a babysitter I'd be napping but whatever sure.

"And this," she looked at me with excitement while warmly grabbing my arm. "is my studio."

She let the door open and let me enter first into her art studio. She had a dozen or so paintings all of them were naked bodies, mostly female. All of them beautiful abstract representation of the bodies. Different colors, but they were of the real women. Not phonies, they were of actual woman. The last half finished one being of a woman with a small belly indicating the growing baby inside.

"That's our former nanny, she wanted something showing her baby while it was in the belly. I'll send it to her as a baby shower gift. It's my favorite work."

I look around at the different paintings and see pictures of her back when she was younger with the girlish blush in her cheek, the shy smile, her hands encircling her belly. "That was the day, right when I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to capture a picture before my body changed forever."

"You were beautiful."

"Were?" She said it lightly like a song slipping out.

I spluttered immediately trying to correct myself while she smiled and slid next to me. She whispered in my ear as a kiss as I faced the picture "No, I agree. See that's the funny thing about pregnancy, they tell you about the stretch marks, the baby weight that remains, the cute little bit of belly that's almost impossible to get rid of, about the sweatpants and all that. But what they rarely tell you about is the changes within. Not just that you've created a life, which you have, but that your entire mindset changes. Sex stops being just some cheap fun, it almost becomes spiritual, it means so much more."

I was hypnotized by her speech, the smooth way she talked while I was looking at her picture. Her finger had come close to my shoulder and squeezed me lightly and her hand slid down to my hips as she holds me from behind. She continued lightly kissing my ear with her words. "When you have a child, you are forever changed. When you feel your belly grow, when you feel it push out of you, when you hold your baby's fingers, you realize what it means to be a woman." She smiled. "It's a very spiritual toll on a woman. It's funny, women talk about women's liberation and all that, and it's true, women should be able to work. Heaven knows we are as, if not smarter than men." Her smile again as she squeezed then released me. I had felt so comfortable in her arms and the comfort, and warmth are sorely missed.

"We need to be out there with them, if for no other reason than to keep them from going crazy. But just as being a father is part of being a man, being a mother is part of being a woman."

I took a deep breath and looked up at her. "I never thought about it like that."

She smiled and reached down and squeezed my hand. "Oh, don't worry about that. You're still way too young for all this. Sorry for being all serious. It's just beautiful, this gift mother nature has bestowed upon us."

"Yeah I guess."

She grabbed my hand and looked back at me. "We have a bottle of wine to finish."

After the last sip is had and she checks her baby monitor and Thomas is waking up, she grabs my hand looks me firmly in the eye and tells me how lovely it was to meet me.

I smile back, flushed with wine, flushed with excitement, with this gnawing nervousness growing. This excitement. I feel restless. She leans forward and I think for a cheek kiss but instead her lips lightly push against mine tasting one another. Her taste is of wild cherries, of sweetness, of potential, of womanhood and our tongues briefly taste one another before she grabs my face and says. "It's time to go."

My feet are lead, my hands are air. My brain is mush. What the fuck was that?

I start calling up my bootie calls on the ten minute drive home, any guy in the area who wants a quick fuck anyone I know is a good lay. I reach someone finally, Aaron, and I call him and tell him to head over to my house pronto. He asks, stupidly, why since we broke up. Do you want to get laid or not? And he says he'll be there in ten minutes. I smile. Men. At least they're there when you need them.

I get home first and immediately jump in the shower quickly to shave my body a little. I'm already on edge but I want to save it for the moment. I shave under my armpits and dry quickly after the shower waiting for Aaron, brush my teeth. I decide between lingerie and nudity. Fuck clothes, I'm here now, let's do it. Come on man, hurry the fuck up, I'm on edge right now.

Buzzer goes off, yes finally. "Come up," I buzz him up and a few agonizingly long minutes later, I hear, finally, knock knock and I throw open the door.

"What the-" He says and I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. Feeling him. My tongue already in his throat. My hands around his neck. He closes the door and starts kissing me hard. He starts pulling off his clothes to join me.

"Hurry up, I want you to fuck me." I say lightly while I play with my pussy, looking up at him. He slides his pants off pulls out a condom and slides it over his hard, fat cock. I think for a second what if- before he jumps on me. I put my hand over my pussy. For a second. He looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes in confusion.

"What-?"

"When I say fuck me, that means fuck me. Do you understand that?"

"Yes"

"Hard"

"I understand." His lips kiss mine. And my hand wraps around his thick 6' cock and slides it inside me slowly, deeply, every inch sliding slowly deeply into my warm welcoming pussy. Needing him, needing this. I squeeze him with my pussy and he gets the message and starts to pump into me hard, like he never has before, like I need, like I deserve.

My pussy constricts around his cock as his mouth devours my right then left nipple. Teasing me. Exciting me. Arounsing me. Driving me crazy. Fuck. It's so sexy. I need it. He starts driving into me, hard. Really building up steam.

I need a better angle. I flip him over and I start riding hard. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. Up and down, right and left, forward and back. Feeling every inch. His thumb enters my mouth and he slides it down to my pussy and starts to rub my nub slightly teasingly so, getting me warm, and wetter and I feel it starting.

He pulls out and looks at me smacking my ass. I get the message though I lose it for a second. And then it's back. After he enters me from behind I start to moan and squirm more and more. My finger grazes my clit teasing me, pinching me, bringing me closer. And then I feel it, like a wave, overcoming me, totally wildly owning me. I feel it and it's a wave of colors. I feel him getting close, as his dick grows within me and I reach under me and squeeze his balls and that's all she wrote. He cums deep into me- well the condom- and he lays over me sweating like a bull. He's the first to regain his breath as I'm enjoying my most needed orgasm.

"What brought that on, Mary?"

I smile. "I don't know."

"You missed me?"

"Shhhh, Don't ruin it." I smile as he rolls down and cuddles with me. "If you'd do that more, I'd miss you more."

"Well just call and I'd-"

"No I mean fuck. Not have sex, but fuck."

"Oh okay. If you needed that you should have asked."

And that's why we would never work. Not because he's bad or that he wouldn't treat me well, or that I couldn't love him. But because I need a man to know a woman needs to be fucked. She should never have to ask.

Coronavirus days- May 1st.

I started babysitting each week and was always greeted by either James in a dashing well fitting suit or Diana in a lovely dress and they would grab the other and head out leaving me with instructions. Then they'd be out, light conversation and that'd be it. Sometimes I'd be happy as I was focused on my work and sometimes I was upset because I may have wanted something more, what, I don't know. But then the world changed.

The pandemic as it became called was declared and schools started shutting down. I started to have less and less money as the library closed down. And there was no way to get a job. With school shutting down and nothing else to do, I didn't want to move in with my parents. And then we had an outbreak of Coronavirus in my apartment block, I didn't have it but I ended up walking around with gloves and a mask at all times. I was scared and alone. My other college friends had either went home or were together. I have never felt more scared and alone in my life.

On April 1st 2020 the state of Virginia locked down hard. Nonessential businesses were shuttered and the world changed. They closed parks, restaurants everything and my lease had come up. But with everything going on I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to renew my lease as I didn't know when the schools would open up. I asked a few friends and they offered me a place to stay but they lived in small confined studio and one bedroom apartments and I didn't really want to sleep there.

And then my phone rings. Diana's name appears on the screen and that strange anxiety hits my throat as it always does when I see her number.

"Hello." My voice sounds small, young and strained.

"Hey, it's Diana. I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing with all this craziness going on."

"Yeah, everything's fine. I mean I'm managing."

"They shut the library down, right? What are you doing for money?"

I breathed in deeply. I didn't want to beg, but I was down to- after this month's rent, expenses and getting my security deposit back about 1100 dollars which is not a lot, especially if I don't want to live in a shoebox.

She hears my silence for an answer. "Yeah, so we were thinking with all the stuff going on. We could use someone to watch Thomas. We're going a little stircrazy as we are both working from home and it'd be nice just to have someone look after Thomas if we want to go for a walk or have a "date night", ya know?"

"Okay. What days?"

"Well do you like where you're living?"

A few conversations, James carrying my suticases like they are nothing, and my own room and bathroom and I have a job as an Au Pair. I moved up in the world. Yay. That was sarcastic.

I'm a live in nanny, a chef, and a maid all in one. I mean, if only my mom could see my now. Once again sarcastic. I make a 1000 a week which is great because I don't spend any money. And as long as this lockdown lasts I have money and a job and will have some savings. These two are a blessing. I work only about 8 or so hours a day tidying up and looking after Thomas and then they take over.

Thomas is a good kid and a nice boy. He's still a toddler but he always wakes up smiling, his tantrums are short and easy. And he smiles quickly which is a bonus. As the days turn to weeks I start to branch out and talk to them more at ease. I wear my shorts and a tank top out most days and have long conversations about life, loves, and everything inbetween with James and Diana. Diana told me about her life in Serbia, about the war in the 90s and the poverty that was there. James tells me about his times in the military. They keep me captivated and every night after Thomas is put to bed we have a glass of wine and talk about the future. They treat me like an adult and our conversations are something I look forward to each night.

However, there is one problem. Well a couple actually. So the first problem is that when I was looking for a place to live the nerves made me not horny. But once I had a bed and I could relax, my horniness returned with a vengeance and I couldn't call anybody up to help relieve me. I tried masturbation a few times but it just, didn't feel right. I'd get almost there and then just hit a wall and I couldn't do it anymore. It was beyond frustrating leading me to a lot of cold showers.

The second problem is the location of my bedroom was right below theirs which means I hear them everynight. She's a moaner and he's a dirty talker. And it's so hot. He's so commanding and she's so sexy when she moans, and fuck it's hot. I love the sound of it and it gets me going so much. But when I try I can't do anything about it. There's just a wall between it, and then I scurry right to the shower and feel the cold relax me and bring me from the edge just a little, enough to sleep.

On the 30th day, April 30th, I couldn't take it anymore. A month without cumming was just too much. I called up Aaron as I knew he was still in the city and he was a little wary about meeting me cause of the coronavirus. I told him I had been locked in this house-not literally- and I haven't been doing anything. There's no way I have it. He says he's pretty much the same. I ask if he still wants to come. I can hear the smile in his voice as he says sure. I tell him we'll do it later after the family's asleep.

After the finishing of tucking little Thomas into bed I go into the kitchen to see James and Diana with my familiar glass of wine waiting for me. I'm a white wine type of girl. We cheers lightly to our health and I have a little bit of wine as the sweetness goes through me, I can't help but feel excited for tonight with Aaron.

"How was work?" I asked.

James is the first to answer. "Not bad, though I am not a fan of telework. I like going to work, putting on a suit. It's nice to have someplace separate and being able to drop work at the door of your work instead of having It just weigh on you. Also it's a lot easier for your boss to reach you when he knows your home." He smiles again. His little scruff is so hot. It makes his jaw more refined and I want to kiss his jawline. The strength, the power emanating from it can be overwhelming. Damn, I think, get a grip girl you have your dick appointmnet coming up, relax.

"What about you?" I ask, pulling my eyes away from him and look at his wife. "How was finally going back into work?"

"It was nice, honestly. The problem with my job is that there is only so much teleworking you can do-"

"What do you do?"

"I'm a pharmaceutical researcher. I had to do about a months worth of writing up reports so there was about a month's working that could be teleworking. But now they want to get on working on a pill for Coronavirus so two years of my work just thrown away."

James jumps in and squeezes her hand. "It's not thrown out. It's just put on hold."

She smiles up at him with love. I jump in with a question. "What were you working on?"

She smiles at me. "So it was two projects actually. The first was a sort of female viagra. And the second was like an arousal suppression. It's like for people with chronic sex addictions and for people with brain damage."

"How far were you on both?"

"We were just about to start human trials when all this happened, and they wanted us to move to a therapeutic for coronavirus. Which is ridiculous because we are so far behind that we are playing with shadows while they're outside in the sun, it's so stupid." She huffs and smiles.

"It sounds frustrating."

"It is. But it is what it is. We'll get back to it."

"Could you talk a little more about it, please? I'm really interested."

"Well I-"

James smiles at her. "Go ahead honey tell her."

"Okay fine. So the first one worked pretty well. The results in female mice showed an increased rate of procreation and a greater enjoyment as demonstrated by endorphins and serotinin released in the blood sample . Elevated blood pressure was a little worrying but otherwise no issues to report. The other was more interesting. It showed the female, still procreated at the normal rate, the base rate, but when the act happened it seemed the female mouse would be more aggravated afterwards. We'd need to conduct trials with something that could talk to find out the truth."

"Oh that's fascinating."

"It is. I'll get back to it soon enough." She looks at her husband and smiles. "I'm going to bed."

His and mine eyes watch his wife go up the stairs and follow her beautiful peach of an ass go upstairs.

"She's the best, I'll tell ya." He smiles as he stands up.

"Definetly a keeper. Have fun you kids." He smiles with knowing eyes.

"You too."

He looks at me and turns away following his wife. Immediately suspicion grips me. There's no way he knows, is there?

A text message shakes me out of these thoughts. Aaron is here and I head towards my room to clean up real quick, wash my face and I look at myself. Not bad. I look so anxious. I need it I guess. I switch out of my sweatpants and put on a skirt with no underwear- I know what he likes- and spray some perfume and head out the door.

"Hey."

"Hey." We kiss passionately and the heat spreads throughout my body. I'm already turned on beyond belief. It's like warm little tickles going all over my body. My tongue slips out and we are kissing deeply our tongues battling. My hands go to his pants and start groping him feeling his already excited thick and hard cock. Yum.

I slide my body against him and start groping him and getting him more and more excited. His hand slides to my pussy and he starts to feel me, getting me wetter and hotter, I can feel it already starting. But I don't want it like this. I want to feel it in me when I cum. There's nothing better than cuming around a cock as you squeeze and grip it.

He slides his pants to his knees as I kiss his cock lightly swirling my tongue around it, his hand slips past my skirt and fondled my ass and stroked my pussy lightly getting me reved up.

"Oh naughty girl." He says aloud while stroking my bald pussy. I wanted to take my time but clearly that just can't happen.

I throw my legs over his, help him with the condom and slide his cock into my pussy and he bottoms out slowly being filled totally by him. Fuck. I needed that.

I start bucking up and down up and down and side to side feeling his cock expanding and feeling bigger as it gently nudges my side. Fuck.

I needed this. I start going and I finally start feeling it about to start. Yes. Thank god.

My fingers go to my clit and I start playing with my pussy. Come on. I think. Come on. It's building, it's just not building the way I want it. It's slow and jerky, I'm having to concentrate to build it up. Fuck. What's going on.

"What's wrong?" His eyes look so full of worry for me.

"I can't get it going." My breath is ragged as I keep trying to play with my clit and while it feeels good nothing's happening.

"Want to switch positions."

"Sure."

We switch to doggy style and I want to cum so badly. I need it. But I can't get there. He fucks me hard and it's just not working. Fuck. You've got to be kidding me.

I slump forward and almost start crying in frustration. He slips next to me still stroking his dick because he looks read y to explode.

I breathe deeply and look at him. "Cum on my ass. Be quick about it. I got to get inside."

That was all he needed as he came on my ass. It was a lot too. I look behind me and look longingly at it. A strange almost animalistic emotion telling me I want it in me. I reach for it as he puts paper towels to clean up. Shame. I think.

I kiss him on the cheek and head back inside where I find a cold shower waiting for me and more frustration. I plop on the bed and keep trying but it's just not working. Nothing's working fuck.

Tears hit my eye as I sob into the pilllow with frustration. The world goes dark as images of mice swallow the darkness.

*

The next day started a little strangely with a knock on my door. I had the most delicious dream about being licked by Diana while I suck James's long, thick cock. But then I was awaken by a knock. My pussy on fire and my nipples strained. I roll off the bed and head to the door with my hair and clothes still askew and sleep still in my eyes.