Coronavirus Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up?" As I unlock the door I see James, with his beard shaved and his remarkably clean face. He had cut his hair as well and looked 20 years younger. His powerful jaw jutted out at me and his eyes shined brighter. His hair was parted nicely and he looked really good. He looked fit to standing there in a wife beater and short shorts showing off his powerful thighs. My eyes widened while moistness gripped my thighs.

"Hey, I'm going for a run I was wondering if you wanted to go with me."

I look at the time and notice it's about 15 minutes before Thomas wakes up.

"Thomas-"

"Don't worry about that. We're going to give you a break. Me and Diana will alternate taking care of him today, you deserve a break from the day. We would have given you one earlier but we thought the lockdown would be done by now."

"I don't really-"

"Well now's a good time to start."

His smile is so distracting. He has nice straight teeth and a lovely smile and dimpled cheeks. There must be a reason. I must have one.

He smiles at me. And I can't think of any. Damn.

"No excuses. So there get ready." And he points down at my nipples shining like a beacon through my thin tank top. "You might want to wear something that covers a little more." He laughs lightly and turns away.

I cover my nipples with my hands quickly quickly and turn all sorts of red as he turns to head out the front door.

Damn him. I think irritably as I go to put on a sports bra and sweat pants and a sweat shirt. My face burns and I feel so shaken. This man just hits me at my core and I don't know what to feel. Turned on, ashamed, aroused, confused. Fuck.

After this I'm cuming. No question asked. I need it. That's why I'm so at edge. I have the time now. I'm going to finish no matter what. I promise myself.

As I'm dressed I head out the door towards him where he's stretching more nimbly then you'd expect for a bigger guy.

"You ready," He asks hopping up to his feet. I actually am, I've missed running, I forgot how much I loved running.

"Yeah let's go."

"We're going to start nice and easy on flat terrain and they we are going to go up a hill and then finally a parking garage with a great view of the whole county. You ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

"Just so you know. I'm not taking it easy on you, just because you're a girl."

I smile at him. "Just so you know, I won't take it easy just cause you're old."

His smile grows. "A little fire. I like that."

And our run begins. It starts off at around an 8 minute pace which isn't bad but it's nothing for me. He's not breathing hard at all until we start headed up the hill and I start slowly edging him and passing him up the trail.

"Slowing down old man?"

"Just enjoying the view." He smiles.

I smack my ass lightly and head up the hill with him chasing me down. Did I just do that? I blush and I feel the butterflies in my stomach as he starts to catch up and starts to pass me as we crest over the hill.

"Enjoying the view?" He laughs as he passes me and lightly smacks his ass. His surprisingly tight ass and he laughs as he pulls ahead of me.

"Not so bad, old man." It's true but I start to pick up the pace as we head towards the parking garage. I'm going to win I think as I pass him on the stairs and I can't see him as he passes. Hell I can't even hear him. I keep running up the stairs to hit the sixth floor where this "view" supposedly is. And I run and I see the county laid out before me. He's already up here smiling at me, not breathing heavily. I see the elevator door close behind him with his shit eating grin plastered to his face.

"You- ch-ch..." And my breath catches in my throat and I can't breathe. The dizziness overtakes me and my equilibrium slinks down and I start to fall forward and I hit a brick wall. I look up and I see James looking down at me holding me against his broad powerful chest.

He slinks down and lets me sit against the wall. He gives me his water which I stupidly forgot to bring. I drink quickly and it catches in my throat and I spit out. But it's okay as my breath catches again and I'm able to breathe.

"Feeling okay?"

"Getting better." His eyes are warm with concern and his hands feel my pulse and he checks my temp with his other hand. His touch sends little waves of warmth throughout my body.

"Good. Just breathe. It was a hard run. I didn't think I was going to make it."

"You didn't."

"I was trying to mess with you about the elevator."

My breath is relaxing and while my throat aches my lungs arent on fire anymore.

"It worked. I won though."

"Well-"

I look into his eyes and grab his wrist. "Admit it."

"Fine, Queen Mary. You have won." He bows surreptiously.

"Thank you." I grab his hand and stand up. I'm stable so I walk to the edge and see the view. It truly is beautiful with the whole city laid out in front of me.

"It's breathtaking."

"It is." He stands right behind me. Close but not touching me. His manly presence surrounding and engulfing me.

His hands slowly slide around to where my hands are and places them on the outside of them. His body pressed lightly against mine as we both look out.

"It's beautiful." I think as my heart starts to skip and thoughts start entering through me. Dirty ones interspersed with guilty ones. Kiss me, Don't. Squeeze me, touch me.

"It is." His hands slide up my arms and down my body. His hands land on my hips. Shit. That feels good.

My pussy is leaking at this point as his mouth goes to my ear. Take me. I think. Don't. I want this, and I don't. My mind is so conflicted.

"Let's go home. Diana's waiting for us." You bastard.

We jog lightly back home. My thoughts a flutter, my pussy on overdrive, every molecule of my body is wanting something and not wanting something. I'm on fire. I think.

I head to my room and take a long hot shower. I try to use the removeable shower head to help finish me off, but alas once again nothing happens. What is wrong with me? I look at myself in the mirror and deeply breath trying to relax. It's so hard, my heart's beating a million miles a minute. I breathe and I start to relax. That run was a little harder than I thought.

I breathe deeply as I wrap the towel around myself and open the door and sitting on my bed is Diana. Wearing jeans and a Tshirt simply with no make up she is still a vision of beauty and grace. She smiles at me as I jumped back in surprise pulling the towel closer against my body.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you. James is watching Thomas and I was wondering if you wanted to help me with something."

"Sure, let me get dressed."

"Well that's the thing, for what I need, you don't need clothes."

"What?"

"I want to draw you sweetie."

"Oh... Well I don't know, I mean-"

"You're lovely sweetie and we have nothing going on. Come on. It will be fun. You can keep the painting. It's just so boring here and my office had to close today."

My brain is still in scramble from not being able to cum. Maybe this will take my mind off it. And hell, I'm young and beautiful. I'll do it. It'll be something I can always have when I'm old and wrinkled.

I nod slowly and she leads me toward her studio with barely the towel wrapped around me. I head quickly for their hoping not to see Thomas or James. I would probably jump James's bones if I saw him. I'm losing my mind here, I'm climbing the walls.

She leads me to the stand. "Take off your towel sweetie and have a seat. Get comfortable, you'll have to be in that position for probably 20 or so minutes."

I smile and I let the towel fall to the ground and the air immediately hits my nipples and hits my pussy. The cold air excites me and turns me on. I sit on the stool with my legs closed and my shoulders and hair covering my breasts.

She puts the painting apron on and looks at me and comes closer to me. She looks at me and starts to adjust me. She flips my hair behind my back and puts her hand on my chest and back straightening my spine. She uncrosses my legs and pulls my hips forwards while putting slightly more weight on my arms so I arch my back so my breasts are pushed forward and my hips are arched so my pussy is aimed towards her face.

Her fingers dance slowly up my thigh to spread them the correct distance driving me wild. Sliding her fingers so close to my pussy- but not quite touching until finally she's satisfied and pulls away from me and goes back to the painting. My mind starts to wander as I watch her so delicately handle the brush. Her skill is impressive and the way she handles that brush makes me wonder how she handles her husbands brush.

And then it's no holds barred in my brain allowing me to think about their sex and everything and I feel my pussy start leaking slowly. I try thinking about anything as the embarrassment grips me in shame. My blush hits me and my pussy is so wet. She sees, She must see. I feel childish as she continues to slowly paint and look up from time to time with perhaps a small hint of a smile.

The painting goes for longer than 20 minutes and my pussy keeps leaking, my nipples could cut glass and my chest and skin are so flushed.

"I'm almost done, sweetie. Want to see?" She smiles sweetly as she looks at me.

"Definetly."

She turns the canvas around and I see me fully laid out. My pussy is aroused and wet, and my nipples are tight and pointy. My hips are flared sexily and I'm biting my lip looking downward slightly staring up at the painter. I look aroused, I look womanly, I look fucking sexy.

"I look-"

"Amazing. I know. You're fucking hot, Mary."

"I-"

"It's your painting Mary, what do you want it named."

"Hmmm-." The name flashes in my mind. "Bitch in heat."

"Why that?"

"I mean just look at that. She's so womanly, she looks like she's trying to seduce whoever's looking at that painting."

"Does she? I can see it. Do you think you look llike this, Mary?"

I swallow hard. "Sometimes."

"How about now?" Her hand slides up and rests lightly on my thigh.

I look into her eyes and I feel so turned on, so wet. So fucking needing this. I reach up and start lightly stroking her arm. "I do."

She lightly slides her finger toward my pussy and gently strokes it and I'm so wet. "Thomas is about to take a nap. Why don't you go put on some clothes and me, you and James will have a glass of wine."

"Okay," I'm a zombie. A horny zombie. "Whatever you say." I get up to leave.

"Mary."

"Yes." My hand pauses at the door, my feet freeze awaiting anything.

"Something sexy, maybe what you wore for that boy you met outside last night." Her voice is so firm and confident and my body and mind are one. A shambling zombie makes her way back to her room to get ready.

I put on my skirt and my shirt that I wore. No bra, no underwear, exactly what I wore last night for him. But now it's for them. Maybe they'll let me cum, maybe I can finally finish. It's just too much for me. I don't know what this is. I've never felt this emptiness before.

I go out to the kitchen where she is sitting down and I sit down on the table. In front of me is a glass of wine and as I reach for it, she shakes her head and I place my hand on the table about an inch away from the wine staring at it bubbling. It looks tasty I think, but nevertheless I don't drink.

James comes in a couple minutes later looking slightly apologetic as he mutters something about Thomas finally going to sleep.

And he turns and looks at me lightly and touches my hand. And it sends shivers through my spine. It spreads outwards culminating towards my pussy. She slides her chair closer to me and slides her hand up my thigh slightly getting closer to my pussy.

"We haven't been completely honest with you I'm afraid." James says while gently touching me.

"You know I lied slightly about the human trials that were delayed." She whispered in my ear like a little kiss touching me everywhere. "We did one before."

"With the blond girlie who was here."

"Yeah." I barely hear the words as her hand travels upwards. "A very thorough and detailed trial."

"Everything went so swimmingly."

"Until It didn't."

"You see we wanted a second kid, after our first."

"There was some complications love." He says lightly, his hands sliding up to my shoulders. "Nothing to concern yourself with."

"But I couldn't have babies anymore." Her fingers slowly, dreadfully slowly, sliding up my leg towards my pussy.

" A tragedy, but then my lovely brilliant wife made a breakthrough at work."

"The female viagra was ready for human trials. And then it was delayed because of the pandemic. I just needed to prove it worked to get it to the next stage so I gave it to Karen and me. When I took it I could barely keep my hands off my husband. Not that that has changed that much. I was so ecstatic that it worked, though. "

"So ecstatic that I got to enjoy that quite a bit." His fingers pull down my straps slowly. The touch is driving me wild slowly intoxicatingly slowly.

"But the other one, I didn't know. Until little miss blondie, Karen, took it."

"I thought it would just make her flat and uninterested but I was wrong."

"Boy was she" His hands push my shirt down and starts gently stroking my breasts while her hands are now lightly touching my pussy and I'm so lost and so in heat and I so can't control myself.

"She was just as horny as with the viagra. But there was a catch."

"A very fun, dangerous catch." Her fingers are working magic on me.

"See, I've always let my husband have his fun with these women as I know he needs the release. But I'm always with him when it happens."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

She smiles at him with such love as her fingers start massaging my clit. "So this woman, Karen, was fucking my husband- not that I mind mind you, quite the contrary in fact- and he always wore condoms as was our compromise."

"No accidents mind you."

"But then," Her fingers slow down and my hips start to gyrate searching for her fingers. And then they catch me again. His mouth is on my right nipple and I'm so fucking horny. "all of a sudden after she took the pill, she couldn't cum. Like at all. And she was so frustrated she was climbing the wall. And I thought it was like the mice, with how they got frustrated and maybe it was because they couldn't enjoy sex either anymore."

"But then-" He goes back to sucking my nipple and kissing me as she works on my pussy.

"But then, it was his birthday. And Karen asked me if for a gift- he could have sex without a condom, just for one time." Her fingers tease my pussy faster, and I'm not there but it feels so good. And my brain doesn't think. "I didn't want it at first as I thought she was trying to steal my husband or get him trapped but he told me he'd pull out so I agreed. Only one time. And that's when I found the difference between human and the mice."

"Huge difference."

"He slipped his dick in her and immediately she almost came. It took only a few seconds and then she exploded. She was so wound up, and my husband was so turned on that I looked into his eyes and demanded he cum in her. I wanted him to mark her. And then when he came she bucked and humped and cried and came for 5 minutes in the biggest orgasm I've ever seen." He stands up and reveals his large engorged 7' cock. And he grabbed my hand and started stroking. "See what it is, is that when you take this pill, the only way you can cum is without a condom. But if you want the best orgasm of your life you let him cum inside."

"So we have a proposition for you." He starts kissing lower and lower onto me until he starts teasing my pussy and my brain fogs over even more. My thoughts don't exist, I am nerves.

"You ready?" She grabs my face and kisses me as I feel myself losing control. I can't even think. Did I ever have control? "My husband is going to fuck you, without a condom. We know you're not on birth control, and you're ovulating and he's going to get you pregnant. When he does, you will be our surrogate, we will pay for it and you will bring this baby into the world for us. You will sign a contract so you don't screw us like that bitch Karen did."

"Ummmm-." He picks me up and carries me to the couch. His pants falling down and his wife follows behind taking her clothes off showing a beautiful body that's driving me crazy. I've never been this horny in my life. His cock sits right outside my pussy and starts stroking gently trying to get me all excited, it's working. Fuck, I cant think.

"I have school."

"We'll help you with that."

"I have-" His penis is distracting me. "something."

"Carrying a baby into this world is the best thing you can do."

I stare into his eyes as he lines up to me. "Is it?"

"Yes."

"Will you help me?"

They both look into my eyes. "We will take care of you Mary."

I breathe and finally, completely give in. "Breed me."

And his cock slips deep into my pussy. All the way into and the orgasm quickly builds up and oh my god. My nipples are tingly. My body is about to explode. I haven't felt this way in a long time. My body feels like it's going to explode. I want this. I've always wanted this. This is the way it should always be. His cock pushes deep in me and starts to go in and out, in and out, in and out. My breasts bouncing. This is what I've always needed.

Diana sits on my face and smiles down at me. "Lick."

And I lick the first pussy I've ever tasted. And it tastes sweet and it tastes like honey and I start licking as she grinds against my face. He starts fucking deeply and with more force. From in and out. His cock strikes my G-spot and I am orgasming. My pussy clenches. My body spasms, and I needed this. God damn. This was perfect. It's what I needed. And my pussy clenches. And Diana pulls off my face to let me breathe and my body shakes and tears enter my eyes and my body relaxes totally. I look into his eyes and I feel nothing but love and desire to be bred. To be owned. To be controlled. To be pregnant.

I pull Diana's hips towards my face and I keep licking, faster and faster, teasing and sucking.

"Oh, Good girl." And I can feel her about to cum on me and I pick up the pace and she cums on my face with his dick in my pussy. The way it should be.

I look into his eyes. "I want to ride you."

"Oh giving orders now girl, I like that."

He lays down on the couch and I straddle his hips and start to ride his cock slowly at first testing the angles getting the way it is. His wife sits on his face and me and her start making out. My hand goes to her breasts and slides down towards her pussy. I start teasing and sucking and getting her all excited and getting her all aroused. And I'm so excited. "I want you to cum in me. I want you to mark me." I ride faster and faster. As my hand slides behind and cups and starts playing with his balls. "Cum in me. Make me pregnant. Own me."

Diana starts sucking my neck and licking my nipples and leans up and whispers in my ear. "Tell him make me a mommy."

"Make me a mommy, James." And I feel it start. It was inevitable. I start to go faster and faster and faster as I feel his cum shoot deep into my pussy and that's when my world turns black.

I fall over and I start shaking, the orgasm deep in me starting from his semen and radiating through me, making my hips buck, my excitement driving my orgasm higher. And I feel it, and I feel it again, and again. I see the colors as I go over the cliff again and again quicker and quicker. And I feel it through me until finally my body relaxes.

I look over at them both looking down at me. I smile warmly up at them. "I needed that."

And we all laugh.