All Comments on 'Coronavirus Stay-cation'

by oneaesthete

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome! Short and Sweet

You're sexual appetite turns me the fuck on! Great true story.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

A beautiful morning

I wanted to say hello to my neighbor this morning, but she was a very busy girl when I looked around the corner I thought it best to remain silent. I didn't think anyone could see us so I unzipped and jacked myself off to a lovely sight. As I finished spurting you seemed to sense me watching you and I ducked for cover.

I think I'll call and invite you over for lunch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Love This

Boredom has quickly overtaken me during this Coronavirus Pandemic. My neighbor's house is only about fifteen feet away and our kitchens are almost like a continuation of the same house. My neighbor's kitchen has a better view of my kitchen than my own livingroom or laundry room. So I found myself, clad only in panties with my feet propped up on the table...to get them off the cold floor...while I drink my first cup of coffee. My ex-brother-in-law is my neighbor. He and my sister broke up and she moved in with her new boyfriend. My neighbor is not as affected by the quarantine as most people. He could climb on his tractor and go work all by himself in his hay pastures...if it wasn't raining, which it is today. Since he has seen me like this a few times before, I am not the least bit embarrassed. And he doesn't seem to be either. He just raised his phone and took my picture and smiled. I think I am going to enjoy being on display for him during this quarantine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous