Corporal Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
When you disobey daddy be ready to be punished.
1.5k words
3.45
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosojuicy
sosojuicy
55 Followers

"Good night K. Breezie"

"Night Sli "

Breezie blew out a big breath as she climbed into her 2023 Jeep Renegade. It had been a ruff day. Training new people always took a lot out of her and the calls they received didn't help either. The start of her 12 hour 6am- 6pm started with what should have been a routine SaSS call but turned out with me and my partner in a fight for our lives and safety with the police against a 14 years old child who tried to take a cop's gun and spit on my partner. Then because security didn't search our next pt we got a blade pulled out on us and the pt jumped out the back of the ambulance. Now I hate to play the race card but what do you think cops are going to do when they see a 6ft, 300 lbs black person with a razor threatening EMS. That's right, Tase they ass. As a black women I hate calling the police but number one rule is "If I myself am not safe how can I help anyone else." I love caring for people and the adrenaline high my job gives me. Having the discernment and focus in order to hone that rush of energy. But when it's over I just want to quiet my mind and be taken care of.

Her phone ringer breaks her train of thought while she is sitting at the stop light.

"Peach, how is my Sweet?" Prince's smooth baritone instantly got my pussy throbbing and aching for his touch.

"Fine."

"Did you eat and hydrate today?"

"No." I knew that was the wrong answer but shit with the day I had I barely had time to use the bathroom. Daddy always makes sure that I eat and hydrate. So for me not to have done either I know there's gonna be hell to pay when I get home.

"You know what happens when you disobey the rules hmm?" I can hear how tight his jaw clenched. Well I'm already gonna be punished. Why not be a lil chaotic as well.

A smile grazes over my lips and I reply with a playful yep.

"Sweet, the fuck is yep don't fuckin play with me." His voice boomed throughout the car and I had to pull over to the side of the road to gather myself.

"10"

"9"

"8"

I shift in my seat. I'm sure the wetness from my pussy has now saturated my uniform. The pressure alone was enough to make me cum. Squeezing my thigh muscles together, a moan inadvertently escapes my body. Oh fuck I'm finna cum. My body quivers as I let the moans grow louder forgetting that Daddy was still on the phone.

"Sweet you came without my permission? Then you didn't eat or hydrate. And you didn't address me properly." Suckin his teeth, I could hear the venomous lust in his voice. "I guess I need to remind you who I am. You better be home in 10 minutes."

I touched the blue leather collar that was adorned with a small silver chain and heart pendant. The initials PB were cursive in the center of the heart. Sucking in my bottom lip I merge back on the road and head home.

Looking down at my watch I had 5 minutes to get my ass in the house and prepared for daddy. I made a beeline to the master bedroom and turned the shower on. I let the hot water and steam wash the stress away from my work day. Running the loofah over my body and my hardening nipples. Ripples of pleasure washed over me as my clit started to swell and thump.

I slipped my fingers inside my soaking core and swirled them around as moans seeped from my body.

Just thinking of him had my pussy yearning for his touch. Lost in my own world, I did not hear the door open and close nor did I hear him enter our bedroom. "Sweet, did you ask to cum? Wasting my juices." meeting his gaze he takes my cumm glazed fingers and sucks them. He clips a leash unto my collar, turns the water off and escorts me out the bathroom. We go down the hall and he puts his thumb on the electronic doorknob to gain access to our dimly lit playroom.

The playroom was equipped with all different types of sex toys, gadgets, a california king bed, a sex swing and a camera stand to record.he led me to the bed, placed a ball gag in my mouth and hooked my hands and legs to the restraints. I was face down ass up in the middle of the bed. Then everything went dark when he placed the blindfold on me.

SLAAP. I felt the leather paddle pop my ass. I winced at the pain and my body shivered in anticipation.

"Sweet." The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. "You know I don't like when you disobey Daddy, you know better don't you?"

SLAAP. I felt another hard whack. I winced at the pain but the juices bubbling around my clit told another story.

"You came in the car without my permission."

SLAAP.

Three whacks for each number.

I heard the lube open and I felt a cool sensation followed by deep pressure. He had a anal plug nestled deep. It was silver adorned with purple crystals. I wiggled to try to smooth my aching pussy until electric jolt sent my body quivering.

Oh fuck this shit vibrates too. Moans and pleads were melodic to him but the gag stifled them. Each time I was close to cummin the vibrations stopped. My pussy ached and juices were pouring down my leg. Fuuck. I NEED to cum. Tears stained the blindfold and I could hear him chuckling to himself before I felt another toy being pushed inside my pussy. Then I heard the sounds of the machine and slow hard strokes.

He spared no expense for the playroom and was now controlling a sex machine. The electric volts from the bit plug as well as the strokes from the sex machine was too much.

"Ppplease-" was all I managed to moan. That orgasm was brewing and coming fast.

"Please what hmm. That pussy wanna cum look at how that pretty pussy is making a mess."

He slapped my ass repeatedly as my pussy gushed.

Removing the sex matching out of the way, he repositioned me on my back while the plug was switched to a new setting. There were long hard buzzes and a slight pause in between.

I could hear him rustling with something but I couldn't figure out what was gonna cause my next orgasm until I felt him fastening clamps on my nipples. He removed the ball gag and tossed it aside. I bit my llip as the ongoing sensations from the anal plug had orgasms brewing.

"You are such a good girl sweet. I'm proud of you for taking your punishment." Climbing in between my legs, he kisses me deeply "you look so good cummin for daddy. Do you have some more for me sweet?" He swallowed moans as he kissed me. "Yes Daddy."

I felt him slide kegal balls in my pussy then he start to ease his dick inch by inch.

"What a nasty little sit you are. You like how full your pussy feels don't you bitch?" Tuggin on the clamps my legs quiver. I'm trying to answer but the words aren't coming to me fast enough.

"Answer me sweet of I'll stop right now" his voice booms as he began to thrust my pussy with hard strokes.

"No. Ppleeasee."

"Please what sweet. Use your words" before long my pussy was gushing juices everywhere.

Squeezing my throat I could hear the menace in his voice "Did I say cum bitch. Hmm. Daddy didn't give you permission to cum did he?" "Im squeeze tighter and count you better not fucking cum either you her me bitch." Slapping my face I felt his grip tighten.

Snatching the blindfold off he looked deep in my eyes.

10

9

8

7

You better fucking not I feel it

Stay with me mamas you got it

6

5

I feel it sweet you almost there. I know don't cry hold it for me

I felt myself bubbling with pleasure as I struggled to breathe. That orgasm was on the horizon and consuming me quickly.

4

3

Look at me mamas don't give up on me I feel it

2

1

Give it to me alll of it. Every last drop don't stop. Keep going I got you mamas you doing so good. That's right cum on daddy dick."

Releasing his grip, the scream that was in my throat I finally let go as air filled my lungs. As our orgasms consumed us my body quivered uncontrollably. He went limp for a moment and kissed the tears from my face. He took his time to slid out and remove all the toys from my cum dripping holes. He ran my bath and catered to me until i drifted into a deep slumber.

sosojuicy
sosojuicy
55 Followers