Naughty wife spanked

Story Info
Anne’s infraction leads to a naughty red bottom.
2.9k words
4.46
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne knew she had been a very, very bad girl. She didn't really consider the consequences of her speeding in the moment... too careless and too concerned with getting to work on time to really think things through.

She whined when she realised she might have been caught by the red light camera for speeding through.

'God I hope Aaron doesn't see anything in the mail' she thought. Maybe she could keep this one teeny tiny thing from him? That was a dangerous thought...

But it's not like she was doing anything thaaat bad? It's a stupid rule anyway, she thought. No speeding... pfft. Everyone speeds?

Well... most especially... Anne speeds. She spends too much time in bed in the mornings and not enough time making sure she will leave for work on time. Over the years she'd gotten away with quite a lot.. running red lights.. overtaking people and parking without paying for a parking ticket all to make it to work within a respectable time frame. She was a little reckless with this.. which was not her usual manner. It was just a habit over the years that she felt more and more daring and exhilarated by. It was kind of nice to break the rules sometimes....

But since meeting Aaron she knew this was a hard line for him. He was very serious about her safety. She knew he loved and cared for her and adored him for it. A gnawing.. sinking feeling started to spread through her stomach. Guilt and remorse, and a little bit of anxiety in the mix just thinking about her poor bottom if he found out she sped AND refrained from telling him. Her hands subconsciously went to her skirt and patted it down. No... she couldn't tell him, she thought. It would only upset him... she won't do it again. This was the last time.

As she returned home from work a few days later she retrieved the mail. Ah. There it was. The little demon piece of paper she needed to stow away. Black and white evidence of her naughty mistake. She stowed it in he purse and thanked the heavens Aaron hadn't gotten to it first. She opened the door to see her darling Aaron enjoying some whisky and sitting at the dining table. She walked over to him and embraced him as she usually does. Her perfume and stockings engulfing him as she sat on his lap and gave him a kiss. He ran his hands down her back and returned the kiss.

'Hello beautiful.. how was your day?' He exclaimed.

'Great.. just great actually. Work was good today. But I'm so happy to be home'

Aaron smiled and looked deeply into her eyes. He went back to his whisky and tapped the glass before taking a slow sip.

Anne stood and went to the refrigerator to consider their options for dinner. She bent over and perused the contents of the fridge absentmindedly.. humming to herself.

'Annie...' she heard Aaron call to her with what seemed to be a stern and familiar tone, but she was so preoccupied with the fridge that she didn't take too much notice.

'Hmm? Yeah?'

'Nothing at all to tell me about? Are you sure?' Aaron asked.

This was strange.. she thought to herself. Did he know? Surely not. How could he? She had secured the evidence.

She quickly considered her options.... Perhaps she could confess? But maybe this was something else, something little?

She decided to take the risk.

'I'm not sure what you mean darling?' She said as she tried to muster a genuine tone of innocence. Aaron sighed and his eyes turned hard. He set his drink down and turned to her square on.

'Bring me your handbag' he retorted.

There was no going against that tone. She stepped back a couple of steps and considered her actions carefully. Slowly.. Annie went to the counter, took her handbag and handed it to him... his gaze never leaving hers. Annie had the distinct feeling she was sinking in quicksand.

Aaron slowly opened her handbag and retrieved the speeding fine, without taking his eyes away from hers.

'Here it is, exactly what I thought. I'm sure by now you know that I know.. and I can't believe your actions Annie. But what's worse is how deliberate you were in hiding it from me. I knew you had probably taken some small risks.. it's just your personality to do so.. and I let it all go thinking you would at least have learned your lesson not to be reckless or dangerous by now. But I was mistaken. Open the letter Annie and tell me how many over you were". Anne swallowed hard and opened the letter... scanning for the damage.

She lowered her eyes and responded, barely a whisper.

'Seventeen over, Sir... I'm so sorry'

Aaron's eyes were stern but also there was some fear and sadness there. She knew he was worried about her driving like that and would be very sure to make her repent.

'How did you know?' She asked him.

'Annie... you know I always check the mail when I get home. Today was no different. When I saw the infringement notice I knew it certainly wasn't for me. I left it in the mailbox... curious to see if you would bring it up with me. I watched from the window as you placed it in your handbag and proceeded to lie to me'.

Annie winced... this was bad. Caught red handed.. so to speak.

'But.. I didn't lie, it was more of an omission!' She desperately tried to cling to something that would amount to leniency.

Aaron's gaze narrowed. 'Don't you dare.. young lady. You are in so much trouble as it is. You know I expect you to tell me the truth.. even when you've broken the very few rules we have.. rules designed to keep you safe!'

Annie felt very guilty and remorseful.. but something inside her made her fight him. Maybe it was pride?

'No Aaron... it was just a one off and I can keep myself safe! I don't need your rules! I'm a grown woman!'

Aaron raised his eye brow at her. Now she had done it. She knew she was in for it now. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

He reached for her arm but she pulled away in time. She slammed the paper down and made a start for their bedroom where she planned to lock him out. She had to get up the stairs... FAST. Aaron was a determined man and being 6'2" his legs were much longer and faster than hers. Aaron was incredulous. Oh no you don't, he thought.

She was half way up the stairs thinking her brat fit might have staved off an immediate punishment when she felt his hands wrap around her tiny waist. Oh nooooo. He had her. This can't be good.

'You didn't really think you could outrun your punishment, did you? I hope it was all worth what's coming to you little girl.' He said sharply.

He turned her around, took her wrist and pulled her down towards him. As she stumbled forward he launched her over his shoulder in one swift movement. Embarrassingly.. his height advantage over her had meant that her trip up the stairs had only made it easier for him to get her over his shoulder.

Anne shrieked and kicked her feet frantically... 'NO no no! Let me go!' She yelped. Cute.. He thought. She really was so stubborn. He, on the other hand was completely calm and not at all deterred by Annie's little protests. He was never one to back down, especially when it came to the disciplining and safety of his darling wife.

There truly was something very cute about her tenaciousness and pure determination to get out of his hold, despite his clear multiple physical advantages over her. He would never admit it, but he loved that she tried in vain.

He took 3 strides and made it to the lounge before settling her over his knee.

She struggled and protested. She knew she shouldn't but it was too late, she couldn't possibly relent so fast. Her stubborn brat had surfaced. She intended to resist as long as her pride insisted on it. But Aaron was a patient man... and she knew he would ensure she learned this lesson.

He lifted her skirt and began reigning down spanks that felt like fire on her backside.

'OW! Ow owwwwww!' She yelped.

'NO. MORE. RECKLESS. SPEEDING'

His voice bellowed as he punctuated each word with a well placed hard spank.

'AHHHH!' Annie shrieked... she tried to move her bottom out of harms way... desperately trying to avoid his iron palm. It was no use. She kicked her legs in vain. He had her pinned securely to him. His spanks were HARD and fast. He knew what he was doing.

'Keep those legs still sweetheart or I'll make sure you get the belt... God knows you deserve this AND the paddle at least'.

Aaron was not fucking around. She wasn't sure she could take this for too long and made sure to keep her legs still. Annie was helpless now. She knew her resistance would only make him smack harder and longer.

Aaron was calm and in complete control. He knew his wife. He knew her stubborn relentlessness. And he knew how to tame it. She knew him too. He would go on all day if he had to make his point. He was patient and had the willpower to do so.

When she finally let go of her resistance.. he knew she was ready to hear him. Her bottom was now kept still and her hips had submitted to lying across his knee and accepting her fate. She was ready for him to start his lecture.

'You need a hard lesson on what is good for you. And I'm going to give it to you little one. Don't you dare tell me you're a grown woman who doesn't need rules when you refuse to do what is right and keeps you safe. I've had enough and I won't tolerate your back talk or any lies about what you did. You know you're in the wrong and it's time to face the consequences.'

His voice grew even more stern.

'Grown women respect the law. Little girls who are reckless and break rules face their Daddies wrath. Don't forget that I will always make sure your bottom knows the price of when you are reckless with your safety' is that clear!?'

Annie swallowed and let out a shy 'Yes Sir'.

With that Aaron seemed satisfied she was listening and continued to reign countless spanks on her bare bottom.

Anne was wailing by now. Her heels had come off in the commotion and her poor pale bottom was bright red. It was round and perfect for spanking.. at least that's what Aaron thought.

He was so upset with her, but he couldn't deny her squirming and bouncing bottom was making his cock hard.

He was looking forward to her learning her lesson. And then he would tease her. She deserved it he thought. Little minx. She was being so bratty.

Annie was kicking her legs and squealing at her husbands palm connecting with her flesh. His hands were rather big and he was not holding back one bit. She tried in vain to pull herself out of position. It was all getting too much now.

'Ah ah ah... enough of that' Aaron said as he made sure to lock her in place. He slowed his pace and then rubbed her bottom.

'Are you ready to accept and admit what you did to me, little girl?'

Annie whined and nodded her head into the lounge.

Aaron gave her booty a little pat.

'Use your words, naughty girl'

'Yes Daddy... I'm so very sorry for my actions. I know I should not have been so reckless and sped to work. And I should've told you the moment I knew about the fine... and I should have confessed to speeding'

Annie could feel the tears welling up.. her guilt starting to surface. She stuffed them down.

'Good. I'm glad you understand. Why do you think I made that rule about speeding Annie?'

Annie considered her answer thoughtfully.

'Because it terrifies you the thought that I might speed dangerously and get myself into trouble... hurt myself, Sir'

Aaron knew Anne was close to tears now. He wanted to make sure she knew why he was being so hard on her over this.

'That's right, baby. I'm going to make sure you think twice before you ever do that again, is that clear?'

She nodded her head. 'Yes Sir'.

Aaron returned to his ministrations... making sure to get Annie's sit spots and to alternate between her ass cheeks.

She was so gorgeous.. he thought. He loved it when she finally gave over to him and accepted her spankings. He knew they both needed this, though she struggled to admit it.

Aaron stopped spanking and began stroking his lovely wife. She was now fully crying and whimpering softly.. little mewls and sniffles. Good. He thought. This was when he knew he had truly gotten through to her. She half scares him to death when he thinks of her reckless abandon behind the wheel. It was enough to make him want to ban her from driving for a month.

He would take her to work... he would make sure she was safe in his truck. Annie was the most important person in his life. He looked down at her and saw her demeanour had changed. She was flushed... no longer resistant but subdued. He knew she was probably starting to feel a flutter of desire between her legs.

Aaron decided he would take the liberty of sliding his hand between her legs... checking to see how she was reacting to him in more ways than one.

Annie stiffened and tried to bring her legs together... too embarrassed by what she knew he would find.

'Annie...' he retorted sternly with a spank. She whined again and reluctantly opened her legs... slightly. He knew she hated being exposed and that's exactly why he was doing it.

He wanted her to feel very submissive in his lap.

As he stroked her bare pussy he was delighted by her wetness. She was soaked.

'Tsk tsk tsk... naughty girl. What do we have here?' He mused. Chuckling silently to himself. He couldn't help but tease her.

Annie shifted in his lap. His cock stiffened at her movements... and she could feel his rod against her tummy. She was burning with desire for him... his stern dominant streak always did this to her.. but she always felt embarrassed and torn. So exposed across his lap. She suddenly felt very very submissive and her cheeks were blushing profusely. She hid her face and squirmed in his grasp. Her high pitched little squeal told him all he needed to know about just how uncomfortable she felt.. and just how wet he knew that meant she must be to be so embarrassed.

'What are we going to do about you? Hmm? First a very naughty girl breaking the rules and lying to me... and now I see your pussy is all wet after your punishment, isn't it little girl?' He didn't bother to wait for an answer.

'Maybe Daddy should spank you more often to help keep you contrite and desperate for his touch.'

His words were a touch condescending, but also a mix of stern and soothing. Annie had succumbed to a sort of sub space. She couldn't quite express herself verbally.. only with little nods.. a pout and some very soft mewling sounds.

Aaron let out a deep chuckle. He was truly enjoying this. Bastard. She thought. She was also laughing inside a little. She loved him so very much.

He carefully slid her off his lap and made her look at him deep into his eyes. Their love and lust for each other evident.

'Yes baby I know you're very sorry. I can see it.. but I need you to tell me you're sorry'

He held her deeply in his embrace. She nodded. 'I'm so so sorry Sir. I know I hurt you with my keeping it a secret and I will never do that again... I'm not going to speed any more I promise'. He could see just how sorry she was. That was enough for him.

He kissed her and patted her bottom.

'Good girl'.

Anne climbed down off of his lap and he pulled her around so she was facing him.

'You might be sorry but your pussy is being very naughty still'

She blushed an even deeper red.

'Would you like to show me how sorry you are Annie?'

She nodded and stroked his bulge with her fingers...

Daddy smiled knowingly and undid his zipper. He stroked his cock before feeding it into her mouth. She suckled gratefully and her large eyes connected to his. Her cute little sounds of slurping and sucking were enough to send him over the edge. She expertly worked his shaft in and out... and managed an air of innocence while she did. She was an angel and a naughty wife all In one. Desperate to please him. Quick to sass him when she was feeling naughty. But he could handle that he thought with a smile: he loved her fire and determination. Respected her for it.

She was perfect. She was his to keep safe and cherish always. He sighed contentedly.

He couldn't wait to see her red bare bottom bouncing against his cock later as he edged her endlessly for being such a bad girl.