All Comments on 'Corporate Affairs Ch. 01'

by Greyman01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bimmusa02138bimmusa02138almost 5 years ago
MORE

We need at least 3 to 4 more chapters. If I had a boss like this when i was working i would have eaten and fucked her every time we were together.

5 stars.

JSipesJSipesalmost 5 years ago
My tongue is hard

I want to work for Diane White! Please write more about her mentoring. How often does she taste the Tightie Whities? How often do they taste her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no stakes at risk

A story is a "What If" that has stakes as in something to lose and something to gain. There's none of that in here.

This is "The Firm" without the stakes. Corporations are terrified of sexual harassment claims and this woman acting like she did (he could have recorded this with his phone--he should have). Rampant sex with your colleagues that you are competing with to get a job? Seriously? They claim rape or aggression, and you're toast.

Also way too much preamble to Miss Hot Stuff showing up. Vanilla character that's a stereotype. Watch The Devil Wears Prada for an example of what you're looking for. There was no sex in that story, but the stakes were high, and it became a battle of wills in that movie. In this story, our hero is James Bond with the big dick, never makes a mistake. Boring.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Not sure what so much training accomplishes, but the rewards would have made keeping eyes open and partially awake. Where was this department when I started working.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
meh

nough said...….

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed... The ending seemed off timed, but still a good start. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start!

Really well written, hot but polite and really well thought. Sexy! Keep up the good work...

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Really interesting...they're a bunch of bonobos...! Like this...

A remark made to me shortly after I got a top position after I got out of college stuck with me...

don't get your meat where you make your bread-thought it was on the money

if things go south low person always going to be the one out in the street

think it's hilarious she had her White'ies report back to her, in detail...

did she buy him a new tie...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreyman01@Greyman01
I've been away for a while. Life happens and writing hasn't been top of mind. I'm submitting a new story and hopefully will continue some of the ones I have left off. 01-2024

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES