Corporate Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, there we are, a nice fat drop of precum oozing from you," she cooed. She grasped me in her right hand with her thumb under the head. Slipping her thumb up to the hole she spread the drop around the underside of my glans. The thumbnail appearing to extend from the end of my phallus with each outward stroke and then gliding back until it just scraped the bottom of my most sensitive spot.

"Ms. White, uh ..." I rasped, my mouth dry from the deep breaths I had been taking to try and maintain control.

Removing her hand she looked up at me with a sinister smile on her face and teased, "Oh, dear boy, are you close to cumming? Just from the manipulation of my little hand on your hard cock? Well, we can't have that, can we?"

"My team tells me that you have a particular talent. I'm intrigued and need to verify their findings. Get on your knees." She stood as she spoke. As I awkwardly went to my knees, my pants and boxers restricting my movement a bit, she began to inch her skirt up slowly. No strip tease artist of any era could have been so provocative in revealing a part of themselves as Diane was as she raised the curtain on nether region. First the tops of the holdup lace stockings, then the smooth skin of her thigh and finally, the cleft between her thighs, devoid of any hair.

She reseated herself on the edge of her chair, raised first one, then the other leg to rest the soles of her leather stiletto pumps on my shoulders, the sharp heels just making themselves known to the nerves on the front. "Eat me," she commanded.

Beginning at the knees I let my hands glide up the outside of her legs until they reached the perfect skin of her thighs. I lowered my lips to her left thigh and kissed just above the stocking top, then did the same on the right. As I moved back to the left her scent reached my nose. I stopped and inhaled deeply. Such a lovely musk, I couldn't wait to taste her but I refrained. Up until now she had held all the cards but now I had the chance to dictate the pace. I kissed her left thigh, a little higher, then her right. Continuing higher and higher while letting my breath flow over her vulva each time I switched.

I extended my tongue and licked the meeting between her thigh and her crotch, then the same on the other side. I drew my tongue in an arch between the two points, staying well above her slit.

"Damn it Samuel, stop teasing me and get in there!" she demanded. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head to her.

I couldn't resist. I lightly kissed my way down her cleft.

"Bastard," she hissed. She pulled tighter on my hair and shifted forward in her chair. I shuffled forward on my knees a few inches which had the effect of opening her legs a little wider and her outer lips parted revealing the beauteous pink petals of her labia minora. I used my tongue to part the folds and savored my first taste of her.

"Good boy," she sighed.

I traced the outlines between her outer and inner lips, detouring to gently suck the delicate flesh of her thin lips between mine at various points. I could feel the heat emanating from her core. My tongue slowly probed into her vagina enjoying the different, spongy feel and the increased amount of her nectar. I circled a loop around her opening several times and poked my hardened tongue in a little, then dropped down to collect the juice at the bottom, just above her perineum. I hoped I would have the opportunity to explore further around her crinkled star soon. I wiggled my tongue from side to side between her labia as I rose back up her slit, stopping just below her clit and blowing lightly on it.

She now gripped my hair with both hands and jammed me to her cunt. "Eat me. Lick that pussy like it's your last meal. Show me your talents, Samuel. Make me cum while I grind my wet, pink pussy on your face. Lick my clit, suck it, nibble it, make me explode." She kept up a flow of raunchy exhortations as both demand and encouragement. In her search for pleasure this model of corporate decorum was talking like a $10 whore. It was turning me on no end.

With my face now mashed into her I opened my mouth to surround her clit and let my tongue go all over and around it. 'Oohhss' and 'aahhss' with an occasional 'yessss' let me know I was on the right track. Her breaths grew shorter, her muscles began to quiver and her thighs drew tighter to my head. When I sucked her button in between my lips and let my tongue dance back and forth, up and down on it she peaked. Her hips moved up and down, grinding her pussy on my face, her thighs squeezed my head like I was a citrus fruit and she wanted the juice.

She cried out, "No more, too much." She yanked my head away with my hair, jammed her heels into my shoulders to painfully push me back and slumped in the chair taking heaving breaths. I knelt there, my face covered in her juice, a smile on my face.

She opened one eye, then the other. "Good boy," she praised as if I were a favorite Irish Setter and she ran her fingers through my hair. "Look at your face, I soaked you," she laughed.

I licked my lips.

"I'm sorry, I even ruined your tie."

"Worth it," I smiled.

"Did you enjoy that, my dear, sweet boy?" she purred. "Yes, you did. Look at your cock!"

Looking down I saw a thick string of precum flowing from my dick hole to the floor.

"Oh my goodness, I've never seen a man do that! We can't let you remain in that state. Lie back on the floor."

I had barely gotten supine when she mounted me, taking my head inside her with an excited moan. "Oh, yes. You're going to fill me nicely. I haven't had a cock in me for a while so I'm going to take it slow at first but I can't wait to have you fully inside me, Samuel."

12