Corporate Affairs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, now that you mention it, I was wondering if I was going to have blue balls in the morning."

Climbing between my thighs she was emphatic, "No way is my boy going to sleep unsatisfied."

With that her mouth surround my knob. Her sexy little hands with the perfect nails began to stroke me as her head began to bob up and down. She let her saliva drool from her lips to provide lubrication for her hands. "Shit, you're amazing, Diane."

She popped her mouth off my dick and smiled at me. "You ain't seen nothin' yet, my boy. Just watch."

Placing her hands on my thighs she proceeded to work her mouth up and down on me. Each time she took me further into her. Finally, she had all but the last inch or so disappearing between her lips. She gagged and came up for air. "Hold on, I'm just a little out of practice."

Drawing a deep breath she slipped down once, twice and then took all of me, my head invading her throat. I tried to push my hips up but she pushed her hands down to hold me in place. I got the message - let her do the work. She rose up, took two breaths and then touched her nose to my abs. Then I felt the most incredible thing. Her tongue began to lick my nut sack.

That did it. "Diane!" I grunted in warning.

I felt her throat constrict as she swallowed in preparation and then I blew. The first release must have been pretty big. She gulped quickly and raised up until only her lips encircled my glans. I shot the rest of my load into her mouth as she sucked.

Running her thumb up the underside of my shaft from the base to the tip she milked the last drops from me, leaned her head back and downed the mouthful.

"Mmmmm, you taste good," she said, licking her lips.

Totally in awe of her talented skills I enthused, "Shit, you're an all star at that. If you like the taste you can have as much as I can produce if you suck it from me like that every time!"

"Well, I do love sucking a large load and that was my whole plan tonight. That's why I teased you and made you go slowly with everything. I saw you were hard every second from the moment you walked in the door."

She nestled into my arm, her hand on my chest. I hoped she could feel my heartbeat returning to normal.

"Go to sleep my boy, my Sam, my lover. We have all day together tomorrow." She rolled over and turned off the light then returned to my side. Like the light, I was out moments later.

12