Corporate Bodies Pt. 06: Cruelty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the risk and humiliation, my friend was perversely but very clearly enjoying herself.

"You like that, slut?" I growled.

"Oh God, yes!"

"You need to cum?"

"Yes! Yes please!"

"You want to cum? Even with people nearby?"

"Please yes! I need to cum!"

I leaned closer until my mouth was next to hear ear.

"Then you'd better cum now, hadn't you?"

"Aren't you... going to... going to fuck me?"

Her voice sounded pained, disappointed, almost alarmed but her fingers continued their work between her fat thighs.

"Why would I want to fuck a slut like you, Yvonne?"

"But I need to..."

"If you need to cum then you'll have to do it yourself." The voices and yapping were close now, barely the other side of the thick hedge. "And you'd better do it quickly!"

The response was immediate; Yvonne's chubby thumb rose to the top of her slit and began to play with the large dark nub now clearly visible. Within seconds it had swollen and firmed, protruding grotesquely from her between her puffy lips.

Images of Andy's apartment filled my mind; Yvonne lying there, tied to the bed, her clitoris swollen, huge and angry as the pump drew it mercilessly into the glass tube between her thighs. It was growing quickly now, swelling like a man's erection as Yvonne's expert fingers explored its every sensitive part.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned, her fingers moving faster and faster.

"How does it feel now?" I asked softly into her ear.

"Mmmmm... gooooodddd!" she moaned again, her fingers moving quickly and positively over and around her engorged clitoris.

"You like frigging yourself out here in the woods?"

"Bastard!" she croaked but there was only arousal and lust in her voice, "MmmmmmMMMM Yes! Yes!"

"Then cum now, Yvonne! Right here in front of me! Cum on your hand right now!"

"MmmmmmMMMMMMMM GODDDDDD! YYYEEESSSSSS!"

And then to my astonishment, the close family friend I had known for so long brought herself to a massive orgasm right before my eyes. Her head fell back and her mouth opened in dumb surprise as a huge wave of climax ripped through her body. I saw her eyes close tightly, then spring wide open, her pupils huge and dark, the whites bright and staring as incoherent noises escaped her throat.

"Let yourself go, slut," I hissed, "Let it happen!"

A second shudder of orgasm rippled through her, making her whole upper body shake and her chubby thighs twist and turn as her active fingers abandoned her nub and plunged deep into the caverns below, twisting left and right, reaching deep into her soft body.

"OooooohhhmmmyyyGoooddddd!!"

In a second, the fingers that had brought so much pleasure from within returned to her dark, hard clitoris where they became a mere blur. Seconds later a third wave of orgasm washed over her chubby body as the approaching family reached the gate into the woodland.

I clicked my fingers twice; to my relief the dog came to heel first time. Yvonne's third climax had exhausted her, and for a moment she sat panting helplessly on the fallen log, gasping for breath. I could smell the tang of her vaginal juices in the air, on her hand and between her still-spread thighs.

She raised her head and her eyes met mine. For a split second I saw a mixture of pleasure, relief, satisfaction and total submission on her familiar face and for a moment wondered if, despite years of supposed friendship, I had ever known this woman at all.

Then she dissolved in a frenzy of leggings, hiding in the undergrowth, desperately trying to cover her wet, puffy nakedness before she was discovered.

She made it by seconds.

***

Barely five minutes later we were walking back to the car park, my friend's red face, flushed chest and unsteady walk the only indication that anything untoward had happened.

As we kissed goodbye by the cars, I inhaled the strong scent of recent climax on her body, so similar and yet so very different from my own wife's incredible post-orgasmic aroma.

"When will you call?" Yvonne asked, a note of pleading in her voice.

"When I want you," I replied, deliberately vague, then added: "Did you enjoy it?"

"Couldn't you tell?" she smiled, embarrassed.

"It won't be too unpleasant a duty for you then," I stated rather than asked.

She smiled again and squeezed my hand.

"I think it might work out well for both of us," she paused. "Master!"

The word unsettled me; this type of relationship was new to me and I hadn't asked to be called anything other than my name.

But from that moment I knew that she wasn't just Andy's whore; she had become mine too!

What I had just become was less certain.

Chapter Twenty-Seven

"I'm home!" I called out cheerfully as I entered the kitchen through the back door, preceded by a tired but enthusiastic hound.

The kids were seated at the kitchen table, talking and arguing while their mother served them a late lunch. To my surprise, on the worktop next to the fridge stood a very large and very attractive bouquet of flowers. I crossed over and read the card which declared they had been sent 'with sincere gratitude' by the Turkish Embassy.

I looked across at Amanda and raised an eyebrow. She nodded and smiled ruefully, then passed me a long narrow box that also bore the Embassy's seal. I opened it and inside found a long, very expensive and hallmarked solid gold necklace along with a small handwritten card to 'the beautiful, intelligent lady with the deep blue eyes.'

"He's nothing if not appreciative," I said somewhat sarcastically.

Amanda shook her head anxiously and nodded at the kids, but they were too involved in their squabbling to notice us. I looked at her, then at the necklace and an icy coldness entered my belly.

"This isn't the end of it, you know?" I said quietly .

"That's what I'm afraid of," my wife replied.

"I can't see him wanting me to travel to Ankara without you, not now," I continued. "How do you feel about that? There'll be... expectations! Could you go through all that again?"

Amanda looked into my eyes and sighed deeply. I saw sadness and resignation amidst the deep blue. With her body still in discomfort from her first encounter with the man, could she really contemplate a second performance, this time longer and more carefully planned?

"I'll have to," she eventually told me. "Whatever it takes. Mandy will see through what she started, however unappealing it might be."

She paused, looking carefully at me.

"You just make sure you're up to it too!"

Strangely, this time I knew I could and would handle it. With both my wife and now Yvonne prepared to prostitute themselves for my career, I could see myself going a long way. Perhaps there were others I could influence in a similar way, if I tried hard enough and looked in the right places.

I had taken an important step that morning with Yvonne. She and Mike were our very closest family friends; a couple - no, a family we had known for years, celebrated birthdays and been on holiday with many times.

And yet she had let me humiliate her out in the park with barely a murmur of protest. What was worse, it was almost as if she had expected it. She had certainly enjoyed it!

I sincerely hoped she still could remain a good friend, but after Thursday night and this morning, things between us must inevitably change. We would have to see just how far and how fast the changes would go and where they would take us.

Suddenly I realized how cold and calculating my feelings had become. Perhaps I had started to behave as Andy would behave. Perhaps the more I behaved like him, the more I would think like him. And perhaps the more I thought like him, the further I would progress.

Perhaps there were worse role models in life!

After all, it wasn't Andy who had defrauded the company for so much money, it wasn't Andy who was willing to let his wife be fucked on a regular basis just to save her thieving husband from jail and help his career.

Perhaps Yvonne had been right; perhaps the real bastard was me after all!