Corporate Espionage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a rush of sensation, Daniel found himself staring out through two sets of eyes, though one was distinctively blurry. Carrie reached out with her left hand to grab her glasses at the nightstand. Cassie clumsily stretched out her left arm as well. "Oops." Both sisters said in unison. A perfectly synchronized giggle followed. Both girls gained a look of concentration. Carrie brought her glasses up to her newly colored eyes, but her sister sat still. Both girls smiled, but then gained different expressions.

"Thanks for bringing me onto the team sis." Carrie said finally.

"No problem, sis." Cassie replied, still sitting in her sister's lap. She looked down to the remnants of what was the cock she'd used to cum on Carrie with, still sitting on her exposed belly in a liquefied state. "Looks like we missed some." The slime then began to divide and move, traveling under Carrie's boxers and Cassie's skirt. The Cole sisters sighed in pleasure as they felt the shared sensations of being filled by the remaining goo.

"I know where daddy's stuff is Cassie. Should we get right to work?" Carrie asked with a grin. "Or have a bit of fun..." She sat up, her hands feeling up her sister's perky breasts. She tried to bring in Cassie for a kiss, but her sister refused.

"Maybe later." Cassie said, climbing off her sister's body. "I think we should practice being two different people for a day or two. We have time, and we need to make sure no one is thinking these two girls aren't up to anything."

"No fair!" Carrie pouted, crossing her arms. "You got to fuck and I don't!"

Both girls gave a small smirk. Daniel had already mastered arguing with himself.

The next day was an average one for the Cole household. After eating breakfast with his typically argumentative girls, Carmine left for work. Daniel enjoyed himself with the unique challenge of passing himself off as two people at once. The last time he attempted to be a hive mind, he had only practiced enough to control his hosts' movements independently. Now he attempted to convincingly act as both Cole sisters. He conversed with the kitchen staff as Carrie and went for a run as Cassie. A few hours later, Cassie posed for social media pictures in her usual skimpy outfits while Carrie studied for an exam. Even later, Cassie laid by the mansion's pool in a bikini and squirmed in her deck chair, trying not to react from the shared sensation of a dildo sliding in and out of her sister's cunt upstairs. By nighttime, the girls could be seen eating dinner together and conversing in a much friendlier manner than anyone had ever seen before. Aside from that, however, no one could tell that both of the Cole sisters operated under a singular consciousness. Impressed with his own ability to mimic his hosts, Daniel rewarded himself by taking Cassie and Carrie up to their rooms and appreciating every inch of their bodies to the fullest extent.

"Bye Dad!" Carrie waved off her father as he walked off to his car. At their usual breakfast, he had finally taken notice of the unusual color of his daughters' eyes. Cassie had explained that she was trying out colored contact lenses, and had gotten her sister in on the act. It was enough to appease their father, but it was clear that Daniel's fun as the voluptuous cheerleader and her strait-laced sister needed to wrap up.

The sisters met up outside their father's office and tried the door. Locked.

"Not a problem." Cassie said. She coughed up some green goo and shoved it into the keyhole. After a few moments, the liquid substance reformed itself into a solid shape, more specially a key. The lock clicked, and the door swung open.

"Wow, maybe you are good for something other than taking dick." Carrie smirked as she strutted into the office.

Cassie took out the green key and watched as it turned back into goo. "Being a slut is, like, so fun. You should try it sometime." She said, slurping up the slime that trickled back into her mouth. She followed her sister into the room, closing the door behind her.

Carmine Cole's office was decorated with all sorts of sensitive documents that would've ruined his tech conglomerate. Shady dealings in foreign countries, bribes of politicians, and plenty of other things that would cause infinite problems for the businessman. However, what Daniel was looking for was in a safe underneath his desk. The keypad softly beeped as Carrie put in the combination that she'd seen a few weeks ago, and with a heavy clunk the safe unlocked. Inside was a manila folder containing information on a new patent. Daniel himself never really understood the technobabble, just enough to find his target. He handed the file to himself, and he stuffed it into a backpack. "Alright, one last thing I need to do."

In a move that would have pleased his beautiful blonde host had Daniel not been in control of her, Cassie and Carrie then spent the next few minutes trashing their father's office. They pushed papers around, threw books off of shelves, and emptied the contents of doors. When they were done, Daniel had his desired result. Now he had one last pretend conversation with himself.

Cassie turned to her sister. "What will you remember when you wake up?" She asked.

"Some guys in ski masks broke in and took me hostage!" Carrie exclaimed with convincing concern. "They trashed the office like they were looking for something, they made me open the safe, then they knocked me out!"

Cassie smiled. "Anything else?"

"Oh, you mean when you ate out my cunt last night? Yeah, I definitely have an incest fetish for my sister from now on." Carrie replied with a perverted grin. "But no weird green stuff."

"Thanks sis. You've been useful." Cassie Cole embraced her sister with a sisterly hug and a not-so-sisterly French kiss. Emerald ooze traveled out of Carrie's mouth as she made out with her formerly hated sister, and their hug became more and more one-sided as Daniel's control over her loosened. Cassie swallowed the last globs of slime as she laid her now unconscious sister on the floor of the office.

His tracks now sufficiently covered; Daniel hummed in Cassie's voice as he waltzed out of the room. He would miss this particular job; it was nice and laid back, and his disguises were certainly fun to wear. The various staff members who saw the fussy heiress walk down the grand staircase and out the door noted that she had some extra sway in her step, but nothing more. Cassie gave an uncharacteristically clever grin as she climbed into her car and drove away.


12