Corporate Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lingerie! How could I say "no" to lingerie?! I would have agreed to it without any additional prize. But since there was a bargain on the table I replied:

"Throw in this swimsuit and we have a deal."

"Done. See you tomorrow."

James had other obligations to fulfil so he had to leave instantly, his walk was slightly awkward because of the additional tightness in his pants. My own arousal was still there, but now the hunger also came to the fore. As Alex removed my makeup we chatted and it turned out that his work was over and he could join me for the dinner. I took a quick shower, put on my black dress and we left.

We had a pleasurable meal and got to know each other better; he was friendly and moderately talkative. Alex was also a flattering person, but his compliments were different than James', it might have had something to do with the fact that he was not getting an erection upon seeing me in sexy clothes.

As I returned home the excitement still lingered inside of me. I had no serious plans for the day, but I had to fight the impatience for the tomorrow's photoshoot. I chose to go to the gym, it could not only kill the time, but also cool down some of the arousal. The next day was going to be wonderful, I was absolutely confident of that!

12