Corporate Perks Pt. 02: A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its ok to like it." She whispered kissing the shaft of my cock teasing me further.

"Did you like it?"

I closed my eyes inhaling before admitting the truth and nodding to her feeling her lips travel around the head of my cock kissing softly.

"If I take those out of your mouth will you tell me how much you like me fucking your ass Brianna?"

With the last word the head of my cock disappeared and found its resting place in the back of her throat.

I nodded furiously making note again of the use of a female name. Is that what she wants me to be? A girl?

I expected her hand to come up and remove the panties but instead she slurped my cock loudly and rose to sit in my lap once again. She slid herself down my shaft rubbing my almost dried cum into my skin with her fingertips. Her nails scratched as she used my chest for leverage bouncing on my cock. The pill was forcing blood to my cock making it strain to an almost painful amount but I consistently felt as if I was on the verge of cumming so I couldn't stop her, I didn't want too.

"Fuck I love it when you are a good little slut for me." She growled at me digging her nails into my chest bouncing harder and harder with each stroke.

Her cries filled the room along with the slap of her ass against my pelvis, she relentlessly worked my sensitive cock driving me insane. Once again, I felt the pang of disappointment knowing I would not be able to last much longer, I either had to cum or she had to stop I was far too sensitive. I searched for her eyes to get her attention while I moaned at her. Her face angled towards the ceiling, screaming and bouncing she paid me no mind at all. I tried to thrust my hips and her nails dug in further stopping me from moving. I prepared to break the rule and talk through the panties in my mouth when I watched her body jerk and her moans staccato. Her thighs gripped my waist as she rolled through her orgasm on top of me. This one seemed harder than the one before and I felt a bit of pride knowing I caused it.

"Fuck." She groaned simply rolling her hips on my cock while she regained her breath. She looked down on me with a smile and slowly lowered her body on top of mine putting us in the most intimate position we had been in yet.

She kissed my cheek and followed my jawline to my ear planting kisses and nibbles for a few minutes slowly working my cock. I felt her breath in my ear as she let out little whimpers and moans making sure I heard every bit of how I made her feel. It was intoxicating, hearing her moan with her breasts pressed against my chest and my cock buried deep inside her I was hypnotized.

"You want to cum in me Bryan?" She whispered into my ear treading the line between asking and begging.

I nodded quickly. She reached into my mouth and pulled the panties out without moving her mouth from my ear.

"I wanna hear you say it."

"Please, I want to cum inside you." I groaned trying to hold off until I had permission.

"Will you be a good slut for me?" She came forward enough that only my head was still inside her.

"Yes please I will be a perfect slut for you!" She slammed down and slowly rose back up.

"Will you do anything for me?" Her hips rolled around the head of my cock.

"Yes! I promise!" She slammed down once more.

"Cum Brianna." She whispered in my ear so softy it sent a shiver down my spine.

My body reacted to her words while she kept a steady rhythm for just a few more strokes before I unloaded inside her. I yelled at the strain of my second orgasm feeling like I was going to begin losing all of my body fluids to replace the lack of cum exiting my body. She simply kept riding moaning "more" in my ear over and over. Her voice was the last thing I heard before I faded out.

I woke up to her shaking me slightly and calling my name. I was greeted by confusion trying to ascertain if what I thought happened was all simply a dream. I stretched feeling my sore arms no longer bound. I opened my eyes to see her in the faint glow of a bedside lamp dressed as if she was going to work out.

"Get up, its time for my morning run and you need to get ready for work." She said returning to her stern employer persona the stark opposite of the woman I enjoyed the night before.

"Wha-I fell asleep?"

"Passed out is more like it, lets not forget the rules. Get up and leave those on you will be wearing them to work. You have ten minutes to get up get dressed and get out."

She turned and walked out of the room.

Still trying to clear my head I looked down and noticed I was wearing a set of red panties, my cock tucked gently against my balls causing a little bulge. I groaned retrieving the memories from the night before and realizing I agreed to do anything. I scooted over to the end of the bed realizing that was a stupid plan because it caused the fabric to ride up my backside. I then noticed the slight irritation of my asshole from her finger, I put my head in my hands realizing I would spend the day in panties acutely aware of my asshole.

What the fuck Bryan....

A few moments later I was standing over my clothes getting dressed trying to understand the complexity of emotions going through my mind. In one of my shoes was an unlabeled pill bottle with what looked like the pill she had given me. I opened it up and dry swallowed one before exiting her house and getting in my car. Buckled in I looked at myself in the rearview, I didn't recognize the man in the mirror,. I shook my head throwing it into reverse and tried to stifle my inner dialogue shaming me because Bryan was confused but Brianna was satisfied.

xx

Belle

12