Corporate Racial Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
270 Followers

Rexus's plan had been quite compelling. He seemed to have all the kinks ironed out. Frankly Barnabus had been surprised. He knew Rexus was a genius genetic engineer, but he had never expected something so cunning from him. Finally the clock chimed four. He grabbed his coat quickly, tugging it on. It was time to meet Rexus again. Rexus had given him a week to mull it over, and he wanted an answer now. Barnabus cleared his throat and strode to his garage. As he got in the back seat his driver took off without a word. He knew the schedule.

Though it wasn't that late, the sky was dark. It was raining heavily. Somehow Barnabus thought this suited the occasion. He gazed out the window at the gleaming lights of the city below as his car meandered down the mountain slope. His heart was beating fast. Sure, he had broken plenty of laws in his business before. But nothing like this. Never race laws. He shuddered. This was different. And he was getting more and more nervous with every passing minute.

It was the last part of the plan that Barnabus was dreading the most. He had resigned himself to everything but the last. Rexus wanted the two of them to be the ones to breed with the Gossamer. It made sense. Barnabus hated it but it made sense. They couldn't bring anyone else in on the plan. It would have been too dangerous. And Rexus needed genome sequences from Gossamers crossed with two separate males in order for his genome laundering plan to work. That meant Barnabus would have to breed with one of those things.

He had sex with them frequently, but the idea of breeding with one... the thought of knowing that as he ejaculated in their body his sperm would mingle with the eggs of that dark thing... He shuddered. He almost felt sick.

Too soon the car pulled into the private garage at Rexus's building. Rexus was there waiting for him. He got out stiffly and told the driver to wait for him. He walked over to Rexus and shook his hand.

Rexus spoke first. "I'm already done. Care to see?"

Barnabus nodded absently. Anything to put off the coming deed a bit longer.

Rexus took him to a different floor this time. 82. There was no secretary, and the elevator doors wouldn't open until Rexus swiped a keycard from around his neck. They didn't speak as Rexus led him down a maze of halls, finally arriving at room 223.

Rexus opened the door and led him inside. It was an observation room. It was rather small. In the room below, past the one-way glass, was a Gossamer strapped to a table. It was unconscious and hooked up to machinery. Barnabus held back bile as his eyes went to it's stomach. It was bulging with pregnancy. It looked to be at least five months pregnant.

"It took quite easily." Rexus said. "They are extremely fertile. You should only have to do it once."

"Couldn't we... do it artificially?" Barnabus said.

"We could. But we won't." Rexus said matter-of-factly. "Think of it as a sort of blood oath. We are in this together. We've both done the unspeakable. We'll both pay for it if we are uncovered... Besides, I think you'll like being with a Gossamer."

Barnabus nodded curtly.

"Think of it like this, Barny... You are purifying it. This wont be the last time we do this. Every generation we'll do this. And with every generation we take this ape closer and closer to a pristine pure white."

Barnabus shifted. He... hadn't thought of it like that before. That... did that make it better? Rexus must have noticed his hesitation because he gave Barnabus a large smile. "This way. And which software will you be using?"

Barnabus followed Rexus out of the room and handed him a small red chip without saying a word. Rexus led him into a plush sitting room. "I'll send it in in a few minutes." Rexus said as he closed the door, leaving Barnabus alone in the room.

He paced up and down the room nervously. He then stripped quickly. He'd be ready when the Gossamer arrived. And they could get this over quickly. His penis was limp and small though, and attempts to rouse it went unsuccessfully. He shook his head. He'd have to wait until it got here.

He sat on a low bed and held his face in his hands. His leg bounced absently as he waited. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the door to the room opened again, and in walked a Gossamer. She began to slowly walk towards him, swaying her hips. "Hurry up and get over here you slut" he growled. She obeyed. She crossed the room quickly. Once she reached him he grabbed her by the arm and pulled he down to a kneeling position in front of him. Her black skin was delicately soft to the tough. He grabbed her by her hair and pressed her face towards his dick.

She opened her mouth obediently and swallowed his limp dick into her mouth. Instantly an electric tingle shot through him. Her mouth was warm and filled with spit. Her lips were plump and full, and she suckled lightly on his shaft, coaxing it. He had expected it to take a long time for it to rouse him, but to his delight that was not the case. The Gossamer peered up at him seductively as his cock grew in her mouth. He pressed her down, holding her so her lower lip was covering his ball sack and her upper lip was pressed to his pelvis. Her nose was pushed into his stomach and he could feel her hot breath against his skin as her nostrils flared. He ran his hands through her silky smooth hair, holding her pinned to him. He could feel himself elongating. Her tongue slopped and lolled around his cock as it expanded, pushing deeper into her throat.

Barnabus moaned. Her oral capacity had been shrunk, making for a very tight fit as he expanded into her. He felt his tip pushing past her uvula and soft pallet and growing into her throat. He adjusted her head so he could grow more easily into her. Finally he was at full size. His massive cock was pressing her jaw open and cutting off her airflow. She couldn't breathe through her nose anymore with his meat in her throat.

He gasped, holding her there and relishing the feeling of her tongue and saliva coating his cock. Her throat muscles contracted as she gagged. He held her fast. Her eyes bulged as she gagged again. She slapped his leg. This was more like it... She began to struggle against his hold, fear coming over her face as her eyes bulged. She coughed again, but all it accomplished was allowing him to sink deeper down her throat.

She slapped and hit at him, twisted and turned, but couldn't break free. Her struggling massaged his cock against the warm flesh of her mouth and throat. She was starting to go purple in the face. Her struggling intensified. He was suffocating her with his dick. Her legs kicked out from under her and her body tried to collapse. Barnabus held her firm though. He stood up, lifting her with him, her head still impaled with his shaft. She sputtered and shook, and slowly the fight began to leave her. Her hitting slowed down and became softer. Her eyes went out of focus and began to flutter. He held her down. He could feel her heartbeat against his dick.

Only when she stopped moving, and was only a limp twitching form, did he finally unsheathe himself in one fell swoop. His cock slopped out of her throat and she immediately began coughing and sucking in air, falling to the ground.

Before she could compose herself Barnabus pounced on her. He flipped her to her back and pressed himself between her legs. His head pressed into her lips then slid between her hot and wet folds. He penetrated her quickly, sliding fully into her as she continued to spasm from lack of oxygen. Holding her by the hips he rammed himself into her faster and faster causing her body to shake and flop with each thrust. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth gaped open in a sexual 0 shape.

Barnabus growled as he hammered himself into the Gossamer. His erection was maintained by rage alone. He wasn't feeling the act. He was too disgusted at the thought of what he had to do, and that disgust kept him away from climax. It was all he could do to remain hard. The thought of impregnating such racial filth disturbed him. But Rexus's words echoed in his memory. "...You are purifying it..."

With his seed he would mix his pure blood with this filth and make a sort of half breed. Still filth, but perhaps... Yes. He had to focus on that. It was the only way to bring himself to do it. Focusing on that thought he picked up his pace, hammering himself into the Gossamer. Finally, he was brought to the edge and buried himself deep in her, grunting as he ejaculated into her fertile body.

The deed done, he pulled out of her and stood up. The Gossamer lay on the floor, legs spread. Some of his cum leaked out of her black pussy onto the floor. Barnabus coughed and began to compose himself. His face flushed red with shame and disgust at what he had just done. He turned away from the Gossamer, who was not rubbing her clitoris, and began to quickly redress.

When he was clothed he ran his fingers quickly through his disheveled hair then exited the room. Rexus was waiting for him. "Its done..." he said, a note of weariness on his voice.

Rexus nodded. "Alright. I won't keep you. I'll get it into the growth chamber."

Barnabus nodded, and left in a haze. He barely remembered the walk back to the car, and telling his driver to take him home. He was only brought out of his dazed stupor when his driver asked again: "Sir? We have arrived. Would you like me to inform the Mrs.?"

"No!" Barnabus exclaimed, with more shock and fear in his voice than he would have liked. "No..." he repeated in a calmer tone. "I don't want to wake her..." He paused for a moment, not wanting to get out of the car. He wasn't done thinking yet. "Driver... Take us downtown. The OldTown district."

His driver hesitated "Sir... at this time of night? It's bad enough during the day. Why would you want to go to a wretched place like that?"

"You heard me." Barnabus said sternly.

The car pulled a three point turn out of the driveway and headed back down the mountain, away from Barnabus's sleeping wife and his cozy home. He couldn't face her right now, not after what he had just done.

Chapter 3: Beyond OldTown

It took a good hour and a half to reach OldTown. It was far away from the gleaming white city which housed Rexus's research institute. Barnabus's car had to pass through a security and a military checkpoint to reach the rundown hell hole. The guards had looked at Barnabus like he was insane when he asked to be let past, but all his paperwork was in order, so they had no choice but to reluctantly let him drive on.

OldTown was a dump. A wreck. A pile of crumbling, collapsed, and run down buildings. Shacks of cardboard, plywood, and plastic tarps were built peace meal on the ruined structures. A single road was still semi-functional in the town. It was the military access road that convoy vehicles and patrol cars sometimes drove down. Law didn't really exist here, and often a plow would have to be brought with the patrols to clear the road of debris.

Luckily for Barnabus, it looked like the road had been plowed earlier that same day. The road was relatively clear of trash, with most of it being pushed off to the sides. Barnabus could hear his driver shift in his seat as the car began to slowly crawl through the pothole covered street. Barnabus peered out at the shelters. He could see people moving. Most were scurrying away from the road. A few were watching. Black and brown shapes crouching and staring. He could hear a baby crying somewhere.

Near the road on the right of the car, only partially obscured by a ripped tarp, a large ebony skinned man was furiously ramming himself into a severely pregnant mulatto girl he had bent over a small ledge. As he finished he pushed her forwards roughly, slamming her belly into the wall. From behind a second black man stepped forwards and took hold of her hips, pushing his hard cock into her cum-smeared pussy.

Barnabus lost sight of the orgy as his car crept past the structure. From the front seat a nervous call came from the driver. "Looks like the road is blocked ahead, shall I turn around sir?" Barnabus looked ahead. A group of people were in the process of trying to set up a structure made of plywood, tarp, and rope in the middle of the road.

As the lights of the car fell on them Barnabus got a clearer view. There were two men, a woman, and a young boy and girl. One of the men looked Indian, the other was a deep black. The woman looked to be Asian. Perhaps Korean. The two children clutched to her legs. They looked like she was their mother. The boy looked half Korean half black, and the younger girl looked to be half Indian half Korean. The two men stopped their work when the light of the car approached. They turned and looked. The woman slunk back with her kids, towards the edge of the road. The car had stopped, and for a moment Barnabus just looked at the group of people. Then the men pulled two long metal pipes from the floor.

A note of fear jumped in Barnabus's throat. The car was bulletproof. Two lead pipes couldn't do much to it. But the sight of those two figures standing there, violence evident on their face, sent a pang of nervousness into Barnabus.

"Straight through, driver. Make it fast. I won't be intimidated by a few vermin." He was surprised at how casual his tone was.

The driver hesitated. The two men began running forwards, clubs raised. That was enough to spur the driver to action. His foot slammed down on the gas hard. The car pealed out, then leapt forwards. The indian man managed to roll to the side, slamming his pipe into the side mirror of the car in the process. The black man was slower. The front of the car slammed into him. He slid over the hood, impacted the windshield, and was launched over the car. The woman screamed. The car sped through their makeshift shack, smashing it to splinters as the car continued unimpeded.

Barnabus whipped around, looking through the rear window. The Indian man was rushing over to the black man who was squirming on the road. The woman was still screaming. From the shadows two more shapes. Shorter men. Charged forwards. They fell upon the Indian man and the black man, wailing on them with a baseball bat and a hammer. The woman and the two children began running up the road in the direction the car was driving. The man with the hammer gave chase. The man with the baseball bat was still wailing on the Indian man as he spasmed on the ground. The black man had stopped moving.

The man with the hammer threw it. It hit the woman in the back. She fell. The children kept running, slinking off into a ruined building on the side of the road. The man fell on the woman. Barnabus realized he was naked. With a large erection. He pushed the woman onto her back and forced her legs open as she continued to scream. That was all Barnabus saw before the car pulled around a bend in the road out of sight.

Barnabus lay back, slumping low in his seat. His heart was pounding. His head was throbbing. The car jerked and bounced as it drove over potholes far too fast. Finally they were out of OldTown and onto the long dirt road on the other side, quickly speeding away. After what felt like hours the driver slowed then came to a stop. He turned around in his seat to look at Barnabus, who was taking a swig of whisky from a flask he had pulled from his coat.

"W.... Where to sir?" the driver said in a vain attempt to keep the fear out of his voice.

"I don't know..." Barnabus said wearily. He hunched over and placed his head in his hands. What had he done? What was he doing?

"If... it is alright with you, sir, I'm going to take the long way back."

Barnabus waved absently to the driver to send him forwards then slumped back in his seat. The car lurched forwards, taking a right and heading towards the enterence of the city that did not lie past OldTown.

It was an hour later when they were back on a paved -- albeit potholed -- road. Barnabus stared absently out of the window watching the lights of the small village ahead slowly growing larger. He dropped the empty flask onto the floor. The driver was going slowly now in a strict attempt to not cause any further damage to the car.

Thus it was almost another twenty minutes before they began rolling through the main thoroughfare of the village. The lights were coming from a pub on the outskirts. A neon sign reading "Silver Slider" was hung above what looked like an old saloon. Something about that name seemed familiar...

"Stop here driver." Barnabus said before he knew what he was saying.

"Sir, we need to-"

"I said STOP!" Said Barnabus, annoyed with the drivers insubordination. He didn't have to tell the driver a third time. He pulled off the road into a dirt parking lot next to the Silver Slider. Barnabus threw his door open and stepped out into the night air. It was cool, and crickets were singing. He turned on his heel and began walking towards the bar... or saloon... or whatever it was.

As he got closer the sound of a piano and an accordion drifted out to mingle with the crickets. Gravel and dirt crunched under his boots as he made his way past the other parked cars towards the building. He was almost out of the parking lot when he froze. He slowly turned his head to look back at the cars. They were nice cars. Expensive. VERY expensive. Five or six of them. Plus several cars that were clearly locals.

Silver Slider... Where had he heard that name before... He continued walking and rounded the building. The noise was far louder here. A woman was singing in time with the piano and accordion. The boards of the patio creaked as he neared the front door. He pushed it open and stepped inside.

The place looked like a cross between a bar, a hookah joint, and a strip club. There was a stage on one side of the room were a bikini and veil clad woman was dancing and singing with a snake in her hands. Behind her a grand piano and an accordion were played by similarly dressed women. The floors were covered with rugs and throw pillows. Smoke hung thick in the air, and Barnabus couldn't determine what was being smoked. At the other end of the room was a bar with five bar stools, one of which was occupied. Most of the patrons were lounging near the stage watching the show and occasionally tossing money on stage.

Dazzled by the unsuspected display, Barnabus made his way over to the bar and sat down, calling for a whisky from the bartender. His gaze slipped to the other patron at the bar. It was a woman dressed in jeans, boots, and a white button up shirt that had the top few buttons open revealing her small bosom. It was hard to tell in the dark moody atmosphere of the place, but something about her told him she wasn't fully white. She looked a bit darker, and slightly Asian in the eyes.

The woman turned towards him and looked him up and down. "You been in a fight?" she said in a high pitched voice. Barnabus looked down at himself and only then realized how disorderly he looked. His cloths hung on him lopsidedly and he was sweating profusely.

"Er... no..." he said with an embarrassed tone in his voice. Just then the barkeep came back with his whisky. Barnabus turned away from the woman and drank from it deeply.

"Just get done with a toss in the hay?" the woman said, a wry tone in her voice.

Barnabus choked on his whisky dripping some of it down his shirt. He glared at the woman.

"Well it's nothin to be ashamed of..." the woman said defensively. "What brings you here? Looking for another toss?"

Barnabus sputtered. He didn't know what to say. "Just... passing by."

The woman let out a shrill laugh. "Passin by? Passin by the Silver Slider?" She had a large grin on her face. She lowered her voice and screwed up her expression and made an impression of a man's voice when she spoke next: "Right, im just gonna money on down to the Silver Slider and get myself a drink as I pass on through." She giggled another high pitch laugh when she finished her impersonation. Apparently seeing the lack of amusement on Barnabus's face she put on a consoling tone. "Oh, now don't mind me I get mean when I'm drunk. Not any of my business what you're doing. Just curious you see? My name's Jade by the way. Ming Jade."

Ravensing
Ravensing
270 Followers