Corporate Racial Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

"The first line of Gossamers will be released to the public three months from now. Every three months after that we will release a lighter and lighter model. By the time the Asian models are ready for distribution we will already have created and sold hundreds of thousands of models lighter than the first Asian ones."

Barnabus slowly nodded, regaining some of his composure. Had Rexus planed this? Had he played a role in this bill getting passed in the first place? Barnabus was on the verge of voicing his questions when Rexus spoke again. "Would you like to see the progress we have made already in these last three days?"

Reluctantly, Barnabus nodded and followed Rexus from the room. Two elevator rides and a walk through a long white corridor later and the two men had arrived at a new gestation room. They walked into a small observation room overlooking a white room with two medical tables in it. Two Gossamers, both just beginning to show signs of pregnancy, where strapped to the tables. They were unconscious, and a plethora of tubes and medical contraptions were hooked up to them. "Behold, the fruits of our labor." Rexus said as he gestured to display screens in front of them. They showed the genetic profiles of the two offspring. There were ultrasound images of the two babes displayed on the screens along with vital sign measurements.

"Why aren't they being grown in chambers?" Barnabus asked. "Surely that would be easier than keeping them in the mothers?"

Rexus shook his head. "I didn't want to chance damaging them in the transfer."

Barnabus sat down and began taking a closer look at all the data displayed before him. Everything was... ok... everything was... in order. Slowly he felt the tension release from his body and waves of relief roll over him. It had been a long few days. But it was all going to be worth it. Now all he had to do was wait. Wait and let Rexus's marketing genius make him very very rich.

Chapter 6: Epilogue

Ming clenched the positive pregnancy test in her coat pocket as she stood behind the coder's chair. The room was dark and musty. The sound of whirring computer fans was loud as the old machines struggled to keep up with the work of the short blading man sitting in front of the glowing screen. "Have you finished?" she asked with impatience and eagerness in her voice.

"Almost." The man drawled as he labored away at his keyboard. "We want to make sure it can't be detected."

Ming nodded. She walked to the side of his desk and opened a small box sitting on the corner. It was filled with blank personality chips bearing the logo of B-Inc, the company of Barnabus Morley. It had been difficult to get their hands on these blank chips. There was more difficult work to do still. But if they managed to get these modified chips into R-Inc in time to be planted in the new Gossamers... things would be different. Things would have to change.

"Keep up the good work." Ming said to the coder. "Let me know when they are all programmed." She griped the pregnancy test harder as she turned on her heels and walked from the room. They tyranny of the City wouldn't last forever... Not if she had anything to say about it.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers