Corporate Racial Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
274 Followers

Barnabus raised an eyebrow. This woman was oriental. And just walking around with an oriental name -- a fake sounding one at that -- not even bothering to pretend she was white.

"What's the matter? Never seen a Chinagirl before white man? Come down here from the big white city to take a tour of the orient?" Her voice was full of amusement.

"What is this place?" Barnabus stammered before he knew what he was saying.

"You really don't know where you are?" She said incredulously. "You in the Silver Slider..." she said poking him in the forehead as if to jog his memory.

Barnabus turned back to the bar. Yes... he had heard of this place... something in the news... He closed his eyes trying to remember the old broadcast. It was something about a colored sex club? That's right... it was a colored brothel that had women of all ethnicities. The memory came slamming back into him like a ton of bricks. The police has been looking for it for months. They could never find it though because it was always in a different place. Never in the same building twice, and always far away from the city. Barnabus jerked his head back towards the Asian woman.

"Now you remember!" She said, amusement thick in her voice as she clearly saw the recognition on Barnabus's face. "So you want to be here or not? Still just passing through?" She idly brushed her fingers over her exposed cleavage.

Barnabus stood up sharply, causing his stool to fall over.

"What's wrong white boy?" She cooed. "Aren't you curious what an oriental fortune cookie tastes like?" She rubbed her hand down over her crotch and shot him a sly smile.

"No- I..." Barnabus stammered. Ming had stood up as well and had slowly inched her way closer. She gazed up at him and he stared into her slanted eyes. "Aren't you curious?" she said seductively, pressing her breasts into his chest and breathing each word hotly against the exposed skin of his neck. "We know secret ways of pleasure... different positions... passed down through the generations in the orient..."

Barnabus pushed away from her and stumbled towards the exit. He was dizzy. He... hadn't drunk very much had he? He awkwardly moved towards the door. But... someone was blocking it. A large man. He pushed Barnabus roughly in the chest and he fell over backwards.

Ming was crouching near his head. She made a tisking noise and screwed her lips into a duck face. "Silly white boy." She said "Silver Slider guests by invitation only."

His head was swimming, and his vision was blacking out. They... drugged him. He opened his mouth to shout, but no noise came out. Ming Jade's high pitched laughter was the last thing he heard before falling unconscious.

Chapter 4: The trod-on snake bites back

Barnabus's head felt like it had been crushed under the wheel of a car. He was laying down on something hard and cold. His eyes swam with tears as he opened them. He was in a cement cell. He was naked. His hands were tied behind his back. He didn't move. Someone was talking.

"I'm telling you it's him. It's Barnabus Morley. That fat cat whose company designs emotion chips for lobotomized sex slaves." Said a man's voice.

"What would HE be doing HERE?" Said the recognizable high pitched voice of Ming Jade.

"It doesn't matter. We have to act now. This is exactly the opportunity we have been waiting for. We couldn't have hoped for a better target." The man's voice said tensely.

"Well let's wait for the team to look through his stuff first. I'm sure he's got an ID..." said Ming.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Said the man. "But I'm going to get the camera ready." There were footsteps as the man walked away.

"So are you him white boy?" Ming called into the cell. "I know you awake. Are you Barnabus Morley?"

"what if I am?" Barnabus said with a voice so steady he surprised himself.

There was a sharp intake of air from Ming at his confirmation. "We're not going to hurt you." She said matter-of-factly. "We just... need you to help us make a little video."

"Video?" Barnabus said suspisciously.

"All you white boys up in your rich city hate us colored folk. Think we're dirty. You looked like you were going to puke when I asked you to fuck me."

Barnabus kept silent and she continued.

"So... we're gonna show you there's nothing to fear. You're gonna fuck me, we're gonna tape it, and we gonna broadcast it into the city."

Barnabus's mouth fell open in disbelief.

"We aren't idiots. Or have you lobotomized too many people to remember that?" There was anger in her voice now. "We have people who tech savvy. They'll cut right into the morning news. Play our little video instead. No one will think we unthinking idiot apes after that. And maybe some will realize it won't kill you to mix skin with a mixed race woman who has her mental faculties intact." She paused. "And maybe some will realize those they mistreat can bite back when stepped on too much."

The man came back into the corridor thrusting his ID into Ming's face. There was a group of other men there with him. "It's him alright," the man said pointing at the ID.

"Alright!" Ming said in a loud voice. "Let's do this..."

Keys rattled as they opened the door to his cell. He managed to push himself into a sitting position before hands grabbed him and yanked him to his feet. Two black men a foot or more taller than himself held his arms and pressed his back against the wall.

The man who spoke, an Indian looking man, was slotting a tape into a hand-held video camera. Ming took up a position standing in front of one of the men holding Barnabus so she and he were clearly in the shot of the now raised camera.

A red light on the camera lit up and Ming started talking. "People of the White City. My name is Ming Jade. I am a Chinagirl. And I run the Silver Slider. For over a year now your fine, upstanding, rich white men have been frequenting my establishment. They've been stuffing their fat cock into my tight Asian pussy. Cumming in me. On me. In my mouth! In the mouth and asses and pussies of my colored friends. Black pussy. Indian pussy. Arab pussy. Your white men can't get enough of us colored girls. Just tonight, Barnabus Morley, the fat cat lobotomizer of girls, the man who has spoken at length on TV about the simplemindedness and inferiority of non-whites, came to the Silver Slider in the hopes of sticking his white cock in some dark meat." Ming slapped her hand across Barnabus's bare chest.

"I think I will oblige him." Suddenly Ming was stripping. Her shirt came off, and a moment later so did her jeans. She was nude in front of the camera. Her skin was a dark oriental color. Her nipples and pussy lips were a dark brown.

Barnabus struggled against his captors, but it was no use. Ming crouched down in front of him and sucked his limp dick into her mouth. She swished her tongue around his dick and bobbed her head up and down sucking on it. To his horror, Barnabus couldn't stop himself from growing hard in her mouth. Why was he getting hard! This woman was raping him! And he'd already had sex today! But something about her mouth. Her thin almond shaped eyes. The way she bobbed her head up and down. The way her dark nipples and lips contrasted with her lighter body. He couldn't deny it... he was sexually attracted to her...

She pulled his erect cock out of her mouth and held it up for the camera to see. "See? He likes it..." she purred. She stood up and turned around, facing her ass towards his crotch. Barnabus tried to turn away, but the men held him still as Ming pushed herself towards him, causing his spit covered shaft to slide between her brown lips with ease.

Ming moaned loudly with false pleasure as she impaled herself on his shaft. Barnabus grunted as his cock was enveloped by her hot folds. "White man like having his cock in dirty china pussy?" Ming called in a mocking voice as she looked back at him.

Barnabus shrunk back, trying to pull out of her but couldn't. She pushed herself back with him, bottoming him out as her ass cheeks slapped against his chest. His body betrayed him. He was trying to go limp with all his might but couldn't. To his horror, her continued gyrating and thrusting was slowly bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Come on white man, give me your cream. Make some mixed babies with me! It isn't so hard! I don't bite!" She undulated her hips, rubbing his dick deliciously with each turn. He couldn't take it anymore. She must have been able to tell that he was about to cum because she slammed herself back against him, forcing his dick all the way inside. He desperately tried to hold back but it was no use. Her body felt too good against him. Nature took over and forced him to cum. His dick pulsated, shooting hot cum deep into her tunnel.

She gave a fake moan "Oooohhh... He's filling me up with his cum..." She held him in her a moment longer, making sure he had deposited his entire load, then the moved forwards. She pulled herself off him with a wet sloppy pop. She stepped forwards with her legs squatted wide. Using one hand she held her lips open. With the other she ran her middle finger up into her pussy. She turned it and pulled it out, causing some cum to slop out along with it. "See?" she said flipping off the camera and showing it his cum. "Is not so hard. Come to Silver Slider and you can fuck me too white boys!"

The red light on the camera went out and the man holding it lowered it. The men holding Barnabus shoved him to the floor. "Good job Ming. I'll get this out right away," the man with the camera said as he slipped out of the room.

Still naked with his cum dripping down her leg Ming turned back to Barnabus, towering over him. She spoke to the guards. "Take him to the car and let him go." She then turned, picked up her cloths, and left.

The two men hefted Barnabus and began dragging his limp body from the room. All the fight had gone out of him, and he just let the men carry him. At some point while they were walking a bag was shoved over his head. He didn't resist. Eventually after a few minutes he heard a vehicle door opening. He was tossed in the back of a van. He sat up as the van began to drive.

He lost track of time completely, but after a while the van stopped and he was dragged out. The ropes tying his arm were cut and the bag was pulled off his head. He was standing stark naked in a desert a few hundred feet from a road. His car was there. So was his driver. A few guards with machine guns were standing watch over his driver and the car. The men who brought him pushed him towards his car and called the guards to come with them. They all piled in the van and drove off.

Chapter 5: Bill C-94

Barnabus sat on the couch in his robe watching the broadcast. It had been three days since his abduction. He was beginning to recover. To his relief, his wife was sympathetic, not enraged. Things had gone remarkably well for him in fact. He watched as the re-run of his interview with channel 8 news played again. It was truly a masterpiece. They framed Ming and her gang as dangerous terrorists. He, a patriotic hero. He got to plug his new collaboration with Rexus, and promise a new much lighter skinned model. With all the free advertising, Rexus told him pre-orders were through the roof.

Barnabus sipped his coffee and smiled. Ming had meant to destroy him, and instead she had given him a great gift. Cathy, Barnabus's wife, came over with a breakfast tray. She had been particularly attentive since he had returned. She was a young woman half his age. She had long platinum blonde hair, large D-cup breasts, and a delicious hourglass figure. "Here you are my love," she said as she set the tray of bacon, eggs, and toast on the side table next to him. She was wearing a short white dress that showed ample bosom. His wife sat next to him on the couch, cozying up to him like a cat. She nuzzled her face into his neck, planting large kisses with her big lips. Her breasts pressed firmly against his arm.

"Are you going back to work today?" Cathy cooed.

Barnabus bit into a piece of toast. Nice and crispy brown. Just like he liked it. "Not sure..." he replied while still watching the news. "I might go over and see Rexus. Hammer out some details of the plan." His wife's hand slipped between his robe and caressed his chest as she moved her hand down to his dick. She slowly stroked it, and it grew quickly at her touch.

"Why don't you stay home another day?" Cathy said, continuing to stroke him. "You've been through a large trauma..."

Barnabus grabbed a strip of bacon and began devouring it. "There's work to be done." He said through mouthfuls of food.

"I'd love to have you home another day though... I hate being cooped up here all day alone... and it's been so... pleasurable... to have you home for a change..." She looked up at him with a pouty face as she continued stroking.

"Enough teasing." Barnabus said as he grabbed Cathy by the hair and pushed her head down. She slid her body down on the couch until she was lying on her stomach propped up by her elbows with her head over his lap. She got to work without any more encouragement.

Cathy casually flipped the robe fully open allowing his dick to raise erect towards her waiting mouth. Her large luscious lips closed over his tip and she began sucking and rocking her head. She rolled her tongue around his shaft and bobbed up and down, massaging the whole length of his cock with her mouth.

Barnabus lounged back and left her to her work. He picked up the plate of eggs and began eating while watching the news. He tried to ignore Cathy. He liked when it took her a long time to get him off. He wanted to slowly relish the warm repetitive sucking of her talented mouth.

Barnabus watched as he stood up on TV and shook the host's hand as the segment ended. "Well there you have it." The host said "The inspiring words of a man first hand victim to minority terrorists. I hope you all enjoyed that interview, now I am going to hand it over to Barbara with more information about this new Gossamer line of automatons."

"Thanks Jim," Barbara said as the camera cut to her. "Yes, the Gossamer is the newest line of automatons coming out of Rexus Incorporated. The new line is promised to be a far lighter skin tone than previous automatons. Channel 8 can now exclusively report that the new skin tone is being referred to as 'mulatto.' Now, if we can go to graphic 3..." she paused to allow a graphic to appear on screen. "The square on the left there is the old black skin color. That's the lightest we have seen so far in automatons. That's the skin tone of the lightest model that exists thus far, the Maxie-6. And, while it looks noticeably lighter than the middle color, which is of a standard Workforce-99, it looks absolutely black compared to the mulatto color of the Gossamer, which is that image on the right." Barbara paused for a moment, letting the full effect of the color differential set in. It really was shocking. Barnabus shook his head in disbelief. He had seen these color swatches a dozen times, but he still didn't believe it.

The news lady started speaking again. "Now, we've only had one short press meeting about the Gossamer line, but here is what we know so far: Rexus Incorporated is mainly modeling this line as a pleasure model. The female versions of the Gossamer are going to be outfitted with the newest and best pleasure model technology R-Inc. has established. Straight silky black hair that gives the model it's name. Soft skin. Modified internal structure. The pleasure line of the Gossamer promises to be a real tour-de-force. We don't have as much information on the non-pleasure line Gossamers, though we do know R-Inc. is creating them. Speculation by our news team after exclusive interviews with insiders from R-Inc. leads us to believe the non-pleasure lines will be targeted at the service industry. With that, it's time for me to turn it over to Robert with politics." Barbara nodded as the screen cut away again, now showing a portly red head man behind a desk.

Barnabus grunted and shifted in his seat. Cathy was making slobbering sounds as she began deepthroating him. Shudders of pleasure went up his spine as his shaft penetrated past her uvula and down her throat. It was growing harder to ignore her, but he wasn't done with his breakfast yet so he did his best. He began devouring the other piece of toast as Robert talked on the TV.

"...decision came down just minutes ago from the governor's office. This development was quite a surprise, and it will surely have large impacts on many industries in the city." Barnabus's ears peaked. A new decision from the governor's office? What was this about? "That's right Rob," said a salt-and-peppered man to Robert's right. "Once again for those of you just tuning in, we have just learned of a new bill being signed into law just minutes ago at the governor's office. The bill, dubbed Bill C-94, was written behind closed doors during a special meeting of state congress after the abduction and rape of Barnabus Morley earlier this week. The bill has expanded the definition of Slave Race to include those of Asian decent-" Barnabus choked on his orange juice, spilling everywhere as he sprang to his feet.

"What?!" he roared at the TV. Cathy had fallen to the floor at his feet, orange juice sprayed all over her, and was clutching her throat as she gagged. In his surprise he had flung her from his lap and shoved his cock further down her throat then she could comfortably take. All her muscles were tense and her eyes were bulging and blossoming tears as she coughed and choked, retching at his feet. He ignored her, frantically raising the volume of the TV so he could hear over his wife's noises.

"...thus Asians have been moved down from Excluded Marginal to Slave Race. Now, since Asian's were already classified as Excluded Marginal, the main difference this law will create is the ability for corporations to genetically engineer and sell Asians. Remember today's earlier talk about the Gossamer? Well, that skin tone will look like midnight black compared to Asian skin tones. How this will impact the economy remains to be seen, though early..." Barnabus stepped over his still-choking wife and bolted for the door. He had to see Rexus.

"Barny..!" his wife called from the floor behind him. He didn't care. He had to see Rexus immediately. This could ruin everything. If it was not legal to breed Asians, surely that would destroy the profit margins for the mulatto Gossamer line. Then everything he had been through would be for nothing...

He practically ran to his car, not caring about being dressed only in a bath robe. "R-Inc." he said breathlessly to the driver when he flopped into the back seat. Though it didn't take long for his car to reach the building, and even less time for Barnabus to make his way through the building and meet Rexus, it still felt like a painful eternity.

When Barnabus finally burst into Rexus's office he was red in the face and panting. Rexus raised a hand to forestall him. "Don't worry Barny, it's not nearly as bad as it souns." Barnabus opened his mouth to retort but again Rexus spoke over him. "If you just saw the news report, yes, you would indeed think things were bad. But much happens in politics beyond what is reported in the news. Don't worry Barny, I am ahead of this wave. Asian models won't be ready for market for at least a year or two. The bill that passed had several dozens of pages of restrictions and safe-guards listed for testing of Asian models before they will be allowed on market. The Gossamer lines will be ready for mass manufacturing and distribution within a few months. I have it all worked out." Rexus made calming gestures at Barnabus and at his motions Barnabus slumped into a chair and began to drink directly from a bottle on a coffee table next to it.

Ravensing
Ravensing
274 Followers