Corrective Measures: Sunday

Story Info
Decision day finally arrives for Steve.
8.1k words
4.65
15.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers

I got out of bed Sunday morning knowing today was D-Day, so to speak. I knew no matter what, I was in for it and I was determined to get through it as best I could. Despite trying to have a positive attitude, I was nervous at the thought of what today was going to bring. So far, Rachel had only exposed me to one woman at a time. Now, I was going to be naked in front of a group of women. On top of that, some of these women I worked with and had been bossing around for years. It also didn't help that my cock had a mind of it's own at this point. It was getting hard and soft with no rhyme or reason.

Rachel got out of bed the same time as me and went right into the shower. When she did, I went downstairs to fix breakfast for both of us. When Rachel came down she was wearing shorts, a tight short sleeved collared shirt and sandals. Other than her footwear, she looked like she was dressed for a tennis match more so than a summer barbacue.

"Hello my naked husband," she said as she walked into the kitchen. She gave me a kiss then took note of my cock, "hard and frustrated, just how I like you." With that she sat down and waited to be served. After this week and especially last night, it was very clear the dynamic in our marriage had completley changed forever.

I served Rachel her breakfast and fixed her coffee how she likes it. After making sure there was nothing else she needed, I sat down at the table to eat with her.

"I don't think I need to tell you how important today is for you." Rachel was speaking to me like I speak to my staff at work.

"No dear, you don't."

Rachel continued, "this is our opportunity to show these women how a marriage could and should work. It's also an opportunity to empower these women to take charge of their lives and not be intimidated by men."

I again nodded and told my wife I understood.

"I will leave it up to the women today to determine what happens next. Consider today, one big assessment for you. I will fill the women in as the day progresses. By the end of the barbecue, they will know EVERYTHING. When the party is over, I will take a simple vote, majority rules. I will only vote if there is a tie. If the vote goes in your favor, I will give you what you have been dying for all week, you get to cum. And you will get to do it rght there in front of all our guests. If the vote goes against you, not only will you stay naked and not get any release but you'll be placed in the chastity device for the rest of the month."

I took in everything Rachel said to me. Even if the vote went in my favor, I would have to jerk off in front of all those women. The thought of that terrified me as much as the prospect of wearing the chastity device for the next 3 weeks.

I told Rachel I understood how important today was and I would be on my best behavior.

After breakfast I cleaned up the dishes and then we did what couples do when they are hosting a barbecue. We made sure the food was ready, the backyard was in order, etc. I built up quite a sweat getting everything ready and while I was in the yard, I caught Rachel staring at me. "I like how you look all naked and sweaty but our guests should be here pretty soon, head up stairs and wash up."

I quickly went inside and got in the shower to cool off. As I stood there with the water hitting me, I tried to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen to me.

After washing up I waited downstairs with Rachel for the women to arrive. Rachel put me to work and made me kneel in front of her and rub her feet. She just smiled as she used her free foot to play with my balls. By the time the doorbell rang for the arrival of our first guest, I was really hard.

Rachel told me to answer the door and I went over and looked out the window. I was actually relieved it was Mary. I opened the door and Mary walked right past me as if I wasn't even there. She came right in and gave Rachel a hug. She apologized for Dave not coming with her, but he was home painting their bedroom and then she had other projects for him to do around the house. Mary finally looked at me and in a dismissive tone said, "Steve, I have some food in my car, go get it." With that Rachel and Mary walked into the kitchen together.

I glanced outside to see that Mary had thankfully parked in the driveway. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and there were people out and about. I slowly made my way outside, trying to stay as low as I could. Not only was I naked but thanks to my wife, I was still sporting an erection. I didn't see anyone looking in my direction as I crept over to Mary's car and opened the passenger door. I got out a tray of food wrapped in tin foil and started to head back to the house. That's when I looked up to see my neighbors, Ed and Colleen looking right at me. Ed and Colleen were much older than Rachel and me, they were retirees who lived directly next door. They were sitting on their porch together, drinking what looked like ice tea. When they saw me they both just smiled and raised their glasses as if to make a toast. I didn't know what else to say other than, "hey, how are you?" I didn't wait for an answer and scurried back to the front door, mortified! As I was reaching the entrance I could hear Ed yell, "We are doing good, but clearly not as good as you're doing!"

I brought the food into the kitchen and could see that Rachel and Mary were already in the backyard. I started to organize things when I heard Rachel yell that they were thirsty and wanted some lemonade. As I was getting the lemonade out of the refrigerator the doorbell rang.

I ran over to the door and looked out the window. This time I saw Britney standing there with two other girls! I thought, "oh my God, she brought friends!"

I slowly opened the door and saw Britney standing in between a smoking hot blond and an equally as attractive redhead. Her friends started to walk in but Britney stopped them. "Hi Stevie," she said. "Don't hide behind the door, stand where we can see you."

I came out from behind the door and stood there with the door wide open and these three beautiful college girls looking me up and down. I was still somewhat hard and the three just giggled and looked back and forth at each other. Britney introduced her friends as Brandy and Sandy or Darla and Carla, or something like that. To be honest I really wasn't listening. All I could see was that each girl was hotter than the next and all three were dressed for a pool party.

Eventually they made their way into the house, just as Rachel was coming in to greet them.

"Britney, I'm so glad you made it," Rachel said as she gave Britney a hug. "And who are these two beautiful young ladies?"

Britney introduced them as her friends from school. Rachel told them she was glad they came and then all the women turned back to look at me. Rachel told them, "you ladies are going to learn alot today about how to handle a man." Then Rachel walked up and stood right in front of me, "Steven, I told you Mary and I were thirsty, where are our drinks?"

With Rachel standing in front of me with that 'look' on her face and these three young girls standing behind her, I didn't know if I was more scared, embarrassed or turned on. I tried to explain that I had started getting the drinks and that's when the doorbell rang, blah, blah, blah...

Rachel didn't care, "I don't see anything stopping you from getting the drinks now!"

With that, Rachel turned and must have made a face because all the girls shared a laugh. I followed them but stayed in the kitchen as Rachel led the girls into the backyard. I got out glasses and stood by the kitchen sink as I prepared the refreshments for the women. From where I was standing, I could see out into the backyard through the window above the sink. I watched as Britney and her friends stripped off their clothes, to reveal their bathing suits underneath. They made a show of it too, as if they knew I was watching. The girls were wearing small bikinis that did not leave much to the imagination. Each one of them had an amazing body, especially the redhead who had the largest breasts. The girls made their way over to the pool and jumped in. I was so memorized watching them that I didn't notice Rachel standing behind me.

"What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?" She said it loudly, scaring me back to reality. I turned to see Rachel standing there, arms folded. Then she walked over next to me and looked out the window, "Well aren't you lucky? I guess you're going to get some eye candy today too."

Then she looked down at my hard cock, took her index finger and wiped away some pre-cum that had pooled at the tip. She put her finger in my mouth and reminded me, "no unauthorized spurting."

A few seconds later the doorbell rang...again. Rachel grabbed me by the cock and walked me over to the door. Still holding me by the tip of my erection, she looked out the window and then turned to me with a smirk. She let go of my cock and told me to answer the door and not to cover up

She wouldn't let me look out the window but I knew it had to be one or more of the women from my office. I opened the door as Rachel stood next to me. Out on the porch were Margaret, Julie and Paula. Apparently they all decided to come together.

When they saw me their jaws dropped! Paula put her hand to her mouth and Margaret let out an audible gasp. The three of them stood there with their eyes firmly fixated below my waist. Nobody said anything for what seemed like minutes but was probably only a few seconds. Eventually Rachel invited the ladies in and one by one they filed into the house as I closed the door. The ladies all seemed to be somewhat in shock, as Julie was the first to speak. "Mr. Collins...I..I, can't believe...and...you're naked."

Finally Rachel rescued everybody. "Ladies, this is the big surprise I was telling you about."

I found out later that Rachel had told the women to come with an open mind. That they may be shocked when they first get here but everything would make sense as the day went on.

Rachel told the ladies that calling me Steve would be fine from now on. Then asked them if they had any questions?

Margaret chimed in, "Yes, why is Mr...er, Steve naked?"

Rachel smiled, "that's a great question Margaret, I think Steve would love to tell you."

Rachel looked at me as I looked over at the three women. Julie and Paula seemed to really be enjoying what they were seeing unfolding before them. Both women had looks on their faces that were a combination of excitement, joy and surprise. Margaret was a little tougher to read and just seemed a bit confused. Regardless, none of the three had taken their eyes off my cock, which was harder than ever. As I tried to articulate my current situation, I started to place my hands in front of my groin. Then I quickly remembered I wasn't allowed to and put them at my sides.

"Well...ladies, I'm currently being punished by Rachel. I have made some bad decisions over the past few months and as a result, I am required to be naked... while at home.

"Very nicely said," Rachel told to me as she patted me on the behind. Then she told the ladies to join the rest of her guests in the yard and she would be right out. My three secretaries walked in a pack, through the kitchen and outside, while talking with each other and looking back at me.

Once they were out of earshot Rachel grabbed me and pressed her body up against mine. My cock was sticking straight up and sandwiched between us, as she stuck her tongue down my throat and reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands. I thought I might cum right then and there for a second. After kissing me, she kept her grip on my ass and looked at me. "Everything I have done to you this week, I have done because I truly believe it was the best thing for us. But I would be lying if I didn't admit that having you naked all week, has been hot as hell."

Then, like someone threw a light switch, she pulled away from me and got serious. "There you have it, these are the women that will decide whether or not you pass your corrective measure punishment. There are seven women, not including myself. So unless someone can't decide, I won't vote tonight." She paused for a second and then continued, "I have also decided on some new standing rules. Actually, I've decided on two sets of standing rules. One set if you pass, another if you don't. I won't share that with the ladies, I don't want to sway their vote one way or the other. You'll find out what the rest of your life will be like, at the end of the night."

Rachel turned and started to head toward the kitchen. She made it a few steps and then stopped and looked over her shoulder at me, "Oh, yeah, we're still waiting on our drinks!"

By the time I made my way into the backyard with enough drinks for everyone, Rachel was holding court around the table on our deck. My backyard, or should I say Rachel's backyard, has a large deck with a partial overhang, that's where the table is. Beyond that is the rest of the deck and then off the deck is the lawn with the pool.

Even Britney and her friends had gotten out of the pool and were standing around the table in their bikinis, listening to Rachel's words of wisdom.

As soon as I walked outside, everything stopped and all eyes were on me. I cautiously walked the drinks over to the table as the women quietly watched my every movement. I could feel a rush of adrenaline wash over me. I started sweating, in part from the heat and in part from the embarrassment.

As I approached the table, I could see that Margaret had Rachel's phone in her hand and she kept looking down at it and then up to me. That's when I realized Rachel had shown the women the pictures she had made me take in my office.

I was hoping to place the drinks down and walk away but I had no such luck. Once I put the drinks down, Rachel continued speaking, "Ladies, my husband is a perfect example of how if you follow the program to the letter, you too can have the type of relationship you have always wanted."

I stood next to Rachel with my hands at my side, because I knew that's what she expected of me without asking.

"Is it a requirement that husband's be naked in this program?" Paula eagerly inquired.

"No Paula, it's not." Rachel then looked up at me and then continued. "Nudity was just one form corrective measure that can be implemented. Yes, it is rather extreme and you have to make sure you and your hubby are ready for something like this. Nudity may not be necessary, but what these extreme punishments often do is accelerate you through the program. Isn't that right darling?"

I quickly replied, "yes dear." I was hoping she would let me leave and put the food on the grill at this point. With all the women staring at me, my cock, which had softened a bit, was back to sticking straight out. I was trying not to look any of the women directly in the eyes but it wasn't easy. Rachel lectured the ladies for a few more minutes, before addressing Paula directly again.

"Paula, tell me, why did my husband yell at you a few weeks ago?"

I looked at Paula and she seemed surprised that Rachel knew about that. Paula looked directly at me and told my wife, "He yelled at me because I forgot to send an email out."

Rachel remained silent for a few seconds and then repeated what Paula had just said. "An email? He yelled at you over an email?" Then Rachel smiled, "Well Paula, neither you, nor any of the other ladies ever have to worry about being spoken to in such a disrespectful manner again...do they Steven?!"

"No dear, no they don't." My response was immediate and efusive.

Rachel wasn't done though. "Steven, I think you owe Paula an apology."

I quickly apologized to Paula, hoping the faster I did it, the faster I would be dismissed. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't good enough for Rachel. She ordered me to stand in front of Paula and say it to her again. I walked around the table, to where Paula was sitting and stood in front of her. Before I could say anything, Mary chimed in.

"Rachel, don't you think Steve standing over Paula like that is rather intimidating? Maybe he should kneel down and apologize?"

"That's a great idea Mary! You have picked up so much, so fast." Rachel was beaming with pride at her star pupil. She told me to get down on my knees and I gingerly knelt down on the hard deck.

Right before I could say I was sorry, Margaret of all people spoke up. "Rachel, would it be okay if Steve got in the doggie position and begged for Paula's forgiveness, like in the picture Britney took?"

I had forgotten about that picture and I couldn't believe that Margaret of all people had brought it up. Margaret and I had a good relationship but I knew she wasn't happy with me when I yelled at Paula. Especially because she got stuck dealing with the aftermath.

Rachel agreed with Margaret and told me to assume, what has now become known as, "the doggy position." Before doing so, I looked around at the wonder in the eyes of the women at the table. Then I looked up at Paula and she looked like someone who had just hit the lottery. I figured the only way to get this over with, was to do it right the first time, even if I had to be a little over the top.

I got in position, sitting up on my knees with my hands curled over in front of me. As I began asking for Paula's forgiveness, I could hear Britney and her friends laughing behind me. Then Britney added "Come on Stevie, you can do better then that."

I laid the begging for forgiveness on even thicker than before. Paula was laughing at me as I begged, which only humiliated me further, which in turn only made my cock harder. Finally, Paula said she excepted my apology. I told her thank you and then began standing up, before hearing Rachel clear her throat. I looked over at Rachel and didn't say anything.

She had a look on her face of someone who was in deep thought, then she spoke. "Normally when people make up, it is followed by a hug or a handshake. I don't think Paula is interested in a hug from Steven, especially since he can't control himself."

Rachel was purposely bringing further attention to my erection, as if it needed it. Then she continued, "...and a handshake doesn't seem very appropriate either. Does anyone have any suggestions on how Steven can seal his apology?"

There was murmuring from the women and then I heard a voice behind me say, "He could kiss her feet."

I turned partially around to see Britney's blond friend, standing there playing with her wet hair. As everyone looked at her, she repeated the line again but as more of a question this time. Rachel thought it was a lovely idea and ordered me to kiss Paula's feet.

I got myself out of doggy position and sat back on my heels. I placed both hands on the ground and leaned over, giving the college girls an uncensored view of my ass. I slowly lowered my head and placed a kiss on Paula's sandal covered left foot and then for good measure on her right foot. When I sat back up, I may have come up too quickly because I felt dizzy for a second. Then again, the dizziness might have been from the large amounts of adrenaline flowing through my body at the intense humiliation.

The kissing of Paula's feet seemed to satisfy Rachel and the women. She told me I could get up and start grilling the food. I stood up and for a moment I thought my legs might give out. I walked slowly over to the kitchen, making sure I didn't fall on my face.

I made it back into the kitchen and started taking out the burgers, hot dogs and chicken from the fridge. Looking out the window, I could see all the women gathered closly around the table. Rachel had them memorized, like a modern day Rasputin. The little demonstration she just provided them was the best infomercial for Dr. Harnisch's program anyone could have asked for.

ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers