Corrective Measures: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent about 10 minutes inside, preparing the food and giving myself a breather. I knew I had a lot more coming my way today and I just had to get through it.

When I went back into the yard, the little pow-wow around the table had broken up. Britney and her friends were back over by the pool. Rachel and the rest of the ladies had moved out from under the overhang and were sitting in the sun, talking in small groups.

I got the grill going and once it heated up, I started putting the food on. I was appreciating the few moments I had where no one seemed to be paying any attention to me. Those moments were fleeting however, because suddenly I felt a hand grab my ass. I turned expecting to see Rachel but instead, it was Britney standing just over my left shoulder.

"Hi Stevie."

"Britney!?" I said it with a mixture of surprise and trepidation.

"Stevie, I know you're busy right now but my friends and I could use some help applying some more sun block." Britney was holding a bottle of sunscreen in her right hand and raised it to show it to me as she spoke.

The first thing I did was to look over at Rachel. She was involved in a deep discussion with Margaret on the other side of the deck. Then I turned and looked over at Britney's friends who were still over by the pool. The redhead had undone the straps on her top and was holding it against her ample breasts while the blond was applying sunblock up and down her back and legs. I thought this was part dream come true, part nightmare.

I turned back to Britney, who had moved closer to me and as I looked at her she cupped my balls with her left hand and lifted. The ache in them was constant but I tried not to react so as not to draw Rachel's attention.

"Mmmm, heavy," Britney said. "Rachel still hasn't let you cum at all, has she?"

"No," I said, as Britney let go.

"Rachel told us about the vote later. I bet you really, really want to cum badly. I think helping us out with the lotion would probably secure you three votes right there."

Britney was incredibly persuasive. Looking at her in that bathing suit, with that body and those big brown doe eyes, she could make just about any man do whatever she wanted. I again glanced over at where Rachel was sitting and then back over at the girls by the pool. My cock was at full salute and I was at the point now where I couldn't even control the pre-cum that was leaking from it. I closed my eyes and told Britney that I was sorry, but I didn't think me rubbing lotion on her and her friends would be viewed by my wife as a good decision."

Britney frowned and told me, "That's too bad Stevie, my friends will be disappointed. I know I am." As she walked away she pointed at my cock and added, "you might want to do something about that, you're dripping."

Yes, I was leaking, I was hard as a rock and my balls were on fire. I had a feeling in my groin that was very similar to the feeling I used to get in my early teens, when I would have a wet dream. This was like a wet dream but only I was wide awake. Even if it would have been okay with Rachel, I'm not sure how long I could have lasted rubbing lotion on Britney and her friends without spontaneously ejaculating. If that were to happen, I might as well change my name and move to a different city.

I was able to get through grilling the food without any further interruption. I placed the food on plates and brought it over to the table. I made sure there were plenty of refreshments and basically waited on the women hand and foot for the next couple of hours. The women, besides ogling me as I moved amongst them, didn't pay me any attention. They talked about the program and they talked about me, without ever addressing me directly. Any time any of the women wanted anything to drink or more food, they simply held up their glass or plate and I rushed over and served them.

As late afternoon was rolling around, I began the process of collecting the garbage and cleaning up. I had gone into the kitchen to get a trash bag and when I turned to go back outside, I ran right into Margaret. She had followed me inside and wanted to talk with me alone. Being alone with her in the house made me feel even more naked than I already was. As she stood in front of me, she looked me up and down and settled her eyes on my cock, which was in a perpetual state of rigidity.

Margaret told me that she was very surprised by what she has seen and heard today. She wasn't expecting anything like this when she arrived here. She also told me she knew about the other day in the office, when I had to keep myself hard while talking with her. I apologized and explained to her that Rachel "forced" me to do that.

"No need to apologise, Steve." Margaret was very relaxed as she spoke. "I want to thank you and Rachel for today. I haven't even seen a naked man since I divorced my husband and today has certainly made up for that."

"Ahhh, okay. You're welcome...I guess?" I really wasn't sure how to respond.

"I won't keep you, I know Rachel wants to have the vote pretty soon, but there was something important I wanted to tell you." Margaret continued as I just listened, waiting for the hammer to drop. "Rachel told us about this 'standing rules' thing she has with you. Well, the girls and I have been talking and we have decided that we should have some standing rules at the office as well."

And the hammer just dropped! "Okay, what are they," I asked, resigned to whatever I had coming.

"You'll find out tomorrow. Paula, Julie and I still have to talk about a few things." Margaret started to walk back outside as she told me good luck with the upcoming vote. She stopped just before reaching the door and added, "Oh, just one more thing Steve. Make sure you're at least 15 minutes early for work tomorrow. I will text you how the girls and I like our coffees. Make sure they are on our desks by the time we get to work at 9am." With that last directive Margaret walked outside. It was becoming common place for women to leave me naked, hard and alone in the kitchen.

After Margaret left me in the kitchen, I looked down and noticed I leaked a little on the kitchen floor. I grabbed a paper towel and quickly wiped it up. I had never experienced this level of arousal in my life. On top of that, it had been about 10 days in total since I had an orgasm. My body was literally overflowing and I couldn't turn the spout off. I kept thinking, if this vote goes against me and Rachel locks me in a chastity for three more weeks, I might lose my mind.

Before going back into the yard I looked out the window. I could see Rachel going around and gathering up the women. She was obviously bringing everyone over to the table for the vote. I honestly didn't know how this was going to turn out. I had an idea which way one or two of the ladies were going to vote, but everyone else was a mystery to me.

I walked outside and placed the new garbage bag in the garbage pale as Rachel came up to me.

"Ready to find out your fate?"

"Does it matter if I'm ready or not," I asked.

Rachel laughed, "No it doesn't. It was more of a rhetorical question."

Rachel had me stand in front of the table, with my hands behind my back. As I had been for most of the day, I was hard as a rock. The ladies had set up chairs on the far side of the table and were all facing me. Everyone was sitting except Britney and her friends, who remained standing. By this time, the three college girls had dried off and put their clothes back over their bathing suits.

While I stood there, I could see and hear the women whispering to each other and pointing at me. I can only guess I was still leaking pre-cum but I didn't want to look down.

Rachel stood next to me and addressed everyone. "Okay ladies, the moment we have all been waiting for. I have explained to all of you how we got to where we are today. I have told you the good, the bad and you all know why my husband is standing here, completely naked before you. This week has moved Steven and I through the program at a very rapid pace and today was sort of a final exam for him. It's time to vote ladies! A yes vote means Steven has satisfied his corrective measure, a no vote means he didn't. If he passes he will be allowed to masturbate, right here in front of all of us. If he doesn't pass, he will be locked in this, for the next three weeks... minimum." Rachel was holding the chastity device and she showed it off to the ladies like it was a trophy. I took notice that Rachel made no mention of me getting my clothes back one way or another.

Before the women voted, Rachel gave me the opportunity to say a few words. I looked over at the women, trying to come up with something, anything that could sway a vote or two. All I could think to say was, "I'm sorry if I was disrespectful to anybody here...ever. And I have learned my lesson and it won't happen again...Thank you."

With that over with, it was time to vote. Rachel stood next to me and called on each woman, one at a time.

First up was Mary and as I suspected, she wasted absolutely no time in giving me a thumbs down. Mary was clearly hardcore when it came to this program. I thought poor Dave and then poor me.

It was 0 - 1, against me.

Next, Rachel called upon Britney's blond haired friend. She looked at me, then looked up in the air, like she was distracted by a cloud or something. Finally, she scrunched up her face and shook her head no. I was off to a terrible start!

0 - 2, against.

It was Britney's turn now. She was a real wildcard, I wouldn't be surprised whichever way she voted. She stared right at me, but instead of looking where everyone else was looking, she was looking right into my eyes. She kept me and everyone else in suspense for about 20 seconds before her smirk turned to a smile. She stuck out her hand, raised her thumb, nodded her head up and down and said "yes."

I was so relieved! I wanted to shout thank you, thank you, Britney!

The vote was now, 1 - 2, against me.

Despite the incredible tension in the air, I almost chuckled to myself when Rachel called on Britney's redheaded friend next. Rachel clearly couldn't remember her name either and just referred to her as "Red."

'Red' wasted little time and spoke right up, "I've never actually seen a guy jack before. This could be fun. So it's a yes from me."

The vote was now tied, 2 - 2.

It was fitting that my future pretty much came down to my secretaries. First up was Paula. That looked she had earlier, when I was forced to kiss her feet, had returned to her face. She didn't say anything for a few seconds and just stared at me. She was going to get the most out of this moment. Finally, she spoke up, "Steve, how long has it been since you last...you know?"

Trying not to sound too desperate, I told her that I figured it had been about 10 days.

Paula made a face, "Ten days, is that it?! Women go way longer than that all the time!" With that statement, she looked right in my eyes, gave me the 'oh so sorry look' and told me, "No!"

Damn! 2 - 3, against.

I needed to run the table! I needed yes votes from both Julie and Margaret.

Julie was first. A no vote here and it would never get to Margaret. Julie looked like she was torn on which way to vote. She looked very pensive as she kept glancing back and forth at Rachel and me. "Oh, I'm not sure," she said, clearly conflicted. "Honestly, I think both options are kind of hot."

Rachel reminded her that it was one or the other. She also told Julie that if she couldn't decide than she could abstain, in which case, Rachel would vote after Margaret if needed.

Julie was still unsure but I don't think she wanted to be the deciding vote, so she voted "yes."

Back to being tied, 3 - 3.

It all came down to Margaret! My secretary had been the toughest person to read the whole day. Her natural demeanor is to be calm and deliberate, which is why she is such a great secretary. When it's crazy in the office, I know I can rely on Margaret. Well, right now I was really relying on her! Margaret had not taken her eyes off me the entire time I had been standing there. At this point I was shaking a little, like I was in a real courtroom, awaiting a decision from the jury.

Margaret finally looked away from me and looked over at the other women and then back to me. Then she very slowly nodded her head up and down. The movement was so slight, nobody reacted because I don't think anyone was sure she actually moved. Thankfully, she followed the slow nod with, "I think he has learned his lesson. It's a yes from me."

I closed my eyes, dropped my head and exhaled. The intensity of the emotions I was feeling at that moment were overwhelming! It took me a moment to compose myself and then I looked at Margaret and mouthed the words "thank you," to her.

After the vote, Rachel stood and spoke. "Congratulations Steven! The women have spoken and you have passed your hardest Corrective Measures punishment to date."

Rachel then walked over to a chair and picked up a towel. She placed the towel long ways in front of me. "True to the agreement, you will be allowed to masturbate to completion in front of all our guests." Rachel then addressed the ladies, "First, I want to thank each and every one of you ladies for being here today and helping myself and Steven. You are all amazing, beautiful and strong women. Now, if anyone feels uncomfortable watching Steven masturbate, they are more than welcomed to wait inside the house until he finishes. I know this might not be for everyone."

The ladies looked at each other but nobody moved a muscle. Rachel smiled and just said, "Good."

Then she turned her attention back to me. "Alright Steven, I know you feel more comfortable masturbating while sitting or kneeling but I think having you stand and do it will be more entertaining for our guests."

Rachel then grabbed a lawn chair and moved it over by the table and sat down. She crossed her legs and spoke, "Steven, take your penis in your right hand."

I did as I was told. I grabbed my penis, but not too tightly, fearing I would explode if I did.

Next Rachel told me to look at the ladies and thank them for passing me.

Holding my erection, I spoke, "Ladies, thank you for being so understanding today. I appreciate you voting in my favor...and...I won't let you down." It sounded better in my head than it sounded coming out of my mouth, but I got my point across.

"Okay Steven, it's almost time," Rachel continued. "When I tell you to start you may masturbate to completion, I won't stop you. The only rules are make sure all and I do me ALL your cum lands on the towel or you will be scrubbing the entire deck. And two, masturbate slowly. I want us to feel each stroke with you." With that said, she told me to begin.

I slowly began to stroke myself. It took a great deal of self control not to go too fast. It felt amazing as I moved my hand up and down my hard shaft. This time, I was the one who had the women mesmerized, as all eight women had their eyes glued on the movement of my hand. I felt the orgasm build right away but the slow pace of my strokes was making it take longer to get to that tipping point. Also, as hot as jerking off in front of eight women sounds and is, there is a certain amount of nervousness involved.

As I continued to stay on that edge, I gripped my cock a little tighter and stroked a little faster. My erection was pretty much purple at this point and my balls felt like they weighed 10 pounds each. I could feel myself inching toward the point of no return and the women could see it also. I could hear them starting to move around in their chairs but I was so focused on what I was feeling, I couldn't make out anything they might have been saying.

Finally, I could feel myself there! The muscles in my body began to tighten. I clenched my eyes and my body began to convulse slightly. I let at a moan as the first stream of sperm shot out, like a bullet. I was taking short breaths as each subsequent stream of cum came firing out of my cock. I can only imagine this is what women feel when they have multiple orgasms. It was the most intense and satisfying orgasm of my life!

When I was finally done and opened my eyes, I looked over at the women. There was a mixture of shock, joy and amazement on their faces. Then a split second later, a feeling of fear gripped me because I didn't know where all that cum went. The first spasm was so strong, I felt like it shot across the yard. When I looked down, I could see a massive amount of cum on the towel. It didn't seem like any of it was on the deck. I breathed a sigh of relief while I stood there, still holding my half deflated cock.

Rachel stood up and started clapping, followed by the other ladies. I actually got a standing ovation from the crowd. Rachel walked over and whispered in my ear, "You are so lucky you got it all on the towel. Otherwise you would be licking it up." Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to clean myself up.

I took a bit of a bow, which got a laugh and then I rolled the towel up and went inside to wash my hands.

When I came back outside, the ladies were saying their goodbyes.

Julie and Paula both still looked stunned at what they had just witnessed. They made it a point however to tell me they were looking forward to work tomorrow. Margaret, who had not really revealed much emotion today had a big smile on her face as she said goodbye to me. She told me to remember what we discussed and to expect her text shortly.

Britney's friends just gave me a wave as they left. Britney however leaned in a gave me a hug. She told me, "I bet that felt SO good, didn't it Stevie?" I told her it did, then she added, "If I were you I wouldn't get too used to it." Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek before giving Rachel a hug and leaving.

The last to leave was Mary. Her and Rachel spoke about how they both needed to have a conversation with Tara, Rob's wife. They were the other couple we hang out with and were the ones that had to go to Florida at the last minute.

Mary told me goodbye and that she would have Dave call me when she restored his phone privileges.

After everyone had left, Rachel told me to clean up the backyard, wash what needed to be washed and basically make everything look the way it's supposed to.

I spent the next couple hours cleaning and organizing. Rachel spent most of that time in the air conditioned comfort of the house, talking on the phone. By the time I was finished, Rachel said it was time for us to talk. It wasn't exactly 9:30 pm yet, which was the time my punishment officially ended but she said we were close enough.

Rachel sat down at the kitchen table as I kneeled, naked next to her. She congratulated me on passing my assessment and making it through an incredibly challenging week. She said this week proved once and for all how much I loved her and how much she loved me. She reminded me that there is a "new reality" to our marriage and she is glad I have embraced it. Then we got down to the details.

The big topic was of course the new standing rules she had decided on.

"First things first, your nudity. As absolutely wonderful as it was having you naked all week, I do admit it is somewhat impractical to have you naked in the house at all times. So, the new rule is you will remain naked from the time you go to bed Friday night, until you wake up on Monday morning. Essentially, you will be kept naked all weekend."

This didn't sound too bad but there was more and she continued.

"But the difference is your nudity will extend outside the home on weekends, when possible. If we go to Mary's on a weekend, you will be kept naked. If we go to my mother's, as you know, you will be naked at all times. Same goes for my sister's, you get the point."

I nodded my head that I understood and didn't say anything.