Corrective Measures: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then in a playful manner she told me, "Just think how much fun Mary's Halloween Party is going to be this year! I think I already know what your costume is going to be."

I knew too! Mary and Dave always have a big Halloween Party the Saturday before Halloween. It was truly going to be a terrifying Halloween for me this year.

"Next, even though you do not have to wear the chastity device, you may not orgasm without permission anymore."

I wasn't surprised, I was expecting this one.

"That goes for when we have sex as well. Any unauthorized orgasms, accidental or not, mean two weeks minimum in the chastity device. Also, from now on, everything that comes out...goes back in." Rachel seemed extra pleased when she told me this as she let it sink in.

I tried to remain stoic as I knelt there naked, listening to my wife tell me what my future would entail. Despite the lack of reaction on my face, my cock had come back to life and that told Rachel all she needed to know about how I felt.

Last she rattled off a few minor things like preparing her breakfast every morning, doing the dishes then she said, "Are there any questions?"

I didn't really have any questions about what she had just told me. There was a new reality in our marriage and I had to accept it. Frankly, at this point, I really didn't have a choice.

The one thing I was curious about was the other set of standing rules she had thought of if I had lost the vote today. I asked her if she would tell me what they were? Rachel said I was very lucky that the vote went in my favor. If I had lost she told me the chastity device wasn't going to be for just three weeks, it was going on indefinitely. It would only come off periodically for cleaning. Also orgasms were going to be cut down to my birthday and Christmas. My nudity at the house would have been extended indefinitely as well.

"Just think how lucky you are. Imagine how awkward Thanksgiving at my mother's house would have been for you being naked with a chastity device on? I mean, it will be awkward for you anyway being naked but at least you won't have to wear the cage."

When Rachel finished speaking she stood up and looked down at me. "This week has been incredibly intense for not just you but for me as well. And after today, I think we both deserve a reward. So, you can follow me up stairs, on your hands and knees and I am going to let you fuck me for as long as you can last without cumming."

Rachel turned and headed into the den and then up the stairs, with me quickly following on my hands and knees. Like a dog in heat, eager for the chance to finally have sex with my own wife.

As I crawled up the stairs behind my wife I thought, I will worry about tommorow...tommorow. Right now, I was going to enjoy tonight.