Correspondences with Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you appreciated my efforts greatly, and the sounds of your orgasms, one after the other as I deployed all my secret tricks upon your unsuspecting body, was all the thanks I required to fill me with the ultimate sense of pride and amusement.

But of course I am a man, and a man has his own needs too and they are not to be forgotten or denied easily which was why after I had teased and tortured you to the last of your earth shattering climaxes with my fingers and tongue, I entered the warmth of your womanhood again and took my pleasure until I could stand it no longer and for the third time that night sowed my seed in that richest and more desired ground that is found in but one place, between the thighs of a beautiful young woman.

And there ends my reminiscing. I apologise for this letter being so long my dear, and for rehashing all that I have written, but I swear that I am finished now. It is just that the memories of that night, and thoughts of you in general, set my passions aflame and the words erupt and swirl in my head like a great flowing tempest until I must get them out.

I do have one last thing to inform you of though, before I put down my pen. I wish you to attend a party I shall be throwing for friends and business associates on the twentieth of this month. I shall of course send a car to pick you up and deliver you to my home, and show you a wonderful time whilst you are here.

I have told my friends all about you and I wish to show them that my descriptions of your beauty and intelligence are no mere exaggerations on my part. I know they shall find you utterly ravishing, and that you shall charm them all and be the belle of the ball, as it were.

Until then, I shall continue to be amazed, enthralled and beguiled by you on a daily basis.

Yours lovingly,

David

*~*~*~*

To:

David Rampkin

9 Church View

...

Date:

11th June

Dear Daddy,

OMG! You spoil me so much! I absolutely love my new Prada handbag! I can't wait to show it off to my friends, they are going to be so jealous! I don't dare let my parents see it though, they are still asking how I got my newest black Gucci dress and that gold Cartier necklace with the gorgeous heart shaped pendant, seeing my new bag would tip them over the edge I'm sure!

I don't know how I am going to thank you for showing your baby such generosity yet again, but the next time I see you I am sure going to try, in the best way I know how!

Please don't talk about yourself as being old too, Daddy! Sixty-five isn't old, these days you're only just in the prime of your life, and I'd say you're just refined and mature, like a fine wine! Don't you know some things get better with age? Haha

Thank you so much for your letter. You are right I've never received anything like it before. Nobody my age writes anything to people any more, but I can't tell you how special it made me feel reading your words. I know this reply is not going to be anywhere near as eloquent as you were, because I just don't have the same vocabulary skills you do, but I hope that you'll forgive me. I know you will, because you're so wonderfully understanding! I've included a little gift with this letter for you also. Go ahead and open it.

Surprise! It's the knickers I was wearing when I read your letter! I hope you like them! I wanted to show you just what effect your letter had on me, you'll be able to see the stains my juices made in the gusset I'm sure, and smell how aroused I was on the material too. Oh fuck, just thinking about you sniffing my dirty underwear right now has me flustered all over again.

Of course I remember our day in London! You treated me like a princess, taking me shopping and then to that restaurant where we ate that wonderful meal. I also remember that loser who called you my granddad too. I was so furious I just had to teach him a lesson, that's why I kissed you in front of him like that, making sure he knew that you were much more than that. Maybe next time he'll think before he speaks.

I'm so sorry I tired you out so much that night, but I just couldn't help myself. After you'd treated me so much and bought me that necklace I just had to show you how much I appreciated you, and I got so turned on when I was putting on the show. You were lucky it was only three times I had you fuck me, not twenty!

When I read your incredible description of what we did, I got so wet! Seriously, my pussy was dripping and my knickers were soaked long before the end! The way you talked about me sucking and fucking your hard cock was insane, I've never read anything so sexy in all my life, it was like something in a romance novel.

Guys my age wouldn't know where to start writing an account like that, they are not mature and eloquent like you are Daddy! They would never be able to get me wet like you did, and they'd never get me so horny either! I have to confess about half way through your letter I simply couldn't control myself and I gave in to my filthy urges. I slid my hand into my soaking knickers and started to rub my throbbing clit!

Fuck, you had me hot and bothered. I couldn't help myself, I just kept reading your superb words as I let my fingers do their work, pressing on my nub that tingled in response, sending waves of pure bliss coursing through my young body. My legs were almost trembling and my pussy was on fire, I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd do if you were with me at that moment. I swear I would have had you there and then, in my bedroom with my mum and dad downstairs watching TV! I'd have spread myself wide for you, had you climb between my thighs and slide your hard cock deep into my pussy, wrapped my legs around your body and told you to fuck my brains out!

I'm sure my parents would have heard my screams as you made me cum whilst your cock pounded my tight hole. I just know I'd not have been able to keep quiet as you used me, but I wouldn't have cared who knew that my Daddy was fucking his baby anyway!

I would have cum for you over, squirted my juices all over your throbbing cock as you fucked me, and then I get onto all fours so you could pound me hard and deep from behind! You know how I love that position, how I crave feeling my big tits sway as my body rocks with every thrust you give me, the way I cry out for more as you grab my hair and hold my head up, reminding me you're in charge!

Fuck my pussy is tingling all over again as I'm thinking about it whilst writing these words, and I know when I finish this letter I am going to be making myself cum again for you Daddy, your baby is going to fuck her dirty soaking pussy with a big dildo, stretch herself around it's girth and force the tip deep, and cum all over it whilst wishing it was your cock filling her!

Since you weren't with me though, I had to make do with making my own fun. It wasn't nearly as good as feeling your body on top of me, your cock slamming into my wet pussy, but I did my best to get myself off with my fingers. They were no substitute for you of course, nothing is, but we can't always have premium steak right? Sometimes we have to make do with sausages! Haha

I could feel my juices flowing like a waterfall, drenching the material of my knickers, as I rubbed my clit harder and faster whilst you talked about my womanhood. God, that is such an old fashioned name for my pussy, and it made me giggle hearing it, but quickly I was moaning loudly instead as I slid my fingers down from my clit and slid two of them straight into my dripping hole, unable to keep the need to feel that pleasure under control any more.

Fuck I was soaked, my juices were spilling from my fuck hole and making my fingers sticky as I shoved them inside my pussy, groaning as they filled me and I imagined they were your experienced digits, not my own. I was lucky my parents didn't hear me, I was that loud as I started to fuck myself, moving my fingers back and forth inside my knickers as best I could whilst I continued to read your letter, getting more and more excited with every line of text.

I came so fast Daddy! You weren't even there, yet you made your baby orgasm in moments as I read your incredible descriptions and remembered our time in that posh hotel room in London. My juices literally poured into the gusset of my underwear and all over my hand, and my thighs clamped hard and right together, trapping it as I arched my back and literally saw stars!

You'll be happy to know that just like the dirty girl I am, I didn't stop there either. After that first orgasm I was really fired up, and I knew just what I needed to make reading your letter even better. I quickly rummaged in my underwear drawer, right to the bottom where I keep my favourite items and pulled out my wonderful Lovense sex toy!

You know the one right? It's the pink one with the big rounded end that goes inside my pussy and has those patterns of vibration that are controlled remotely. Fuck, that is the best toy you ever bought me Daddy! I have cum I don't know how many times whilst using it on my own, and that day you had me walk around town with it stuffed in my pussy whilst you randomly teased me by turning it on will never leave my head. I still can't believe you made me climax in that busy store whilst I was surrounded by strangers.

I pulled my sopping knickers to the side and pushed the toy inside myself, my juices making it slip in so easily, and then I set it to keep repeating the pattern I find most stimulating. Right away the vibrations started and I was almost screaming as they pulsed high and low alternately over several seconds. It's an amazing feeling, the vibrations start off low, no more than light tingle that sets me off squirming, but they get really intense, sending ripples shooting through my whole body, within a few seconds and then when I think I'm about to explode it goes back to the beginning and does it all over again.

With my toy doing its thing in my already dripping and sensitive pussy, I pulled my knickers back over it to cover myself up and went back to reading what you'd written to me, only now I was constantly getting stimulation and... oh my God it was mind blowing! I can't even begin to describe how much I was squirming on my bed, or how noisy I was despite my parents being in the house with me.

I came again and again thinking about you fucking me, every time more of my juices spilling into my underwear and making them gooey and wet, I'm sure you'll still be able to smell the scent strongly Daddy! I hope you can anyway, I know you enjoy filling your nose with my musky arousal, and I do love being able to get you off that way too! It's such a compliment that you get so aroused from my pussy's odor. I love thinking about you rubbing the gusset of my worn underwear on your face, and especially if you've got your hard cock in your hand, stroking it at the same time too.

With the Lovense toy doing its best to drive me crazy, after the second or third orgasm I experienced within about five minutes I started to rub my clit again at the same time. I know I'm a filthy slut sometimes, but I know you understand and forgive my behaviour too. I just couldn't stop myself because you had me do aroused, so I rubbed my wet fingers hard on my little nub, burying my face in my pillow to stop my screaming alerting the whole street, as I felt the waves of pleasure intensify so much that I just squirted right into my knickers there and then!

As you know I only do that when I'm at my most excited, but you must understand at the time I was off the scale! I had no control over my body, my thighs were shaking and my toes were curling. I had wave after wave of pure pleasure coursing through my crotch, racing up my spine. My head was spinning and I just let go and let my squirt go. I'd forgotten I even had my knickers on still, my juices just gushed out and completely soaked them. I could feel the wetness enveloping my arse cheeks and inner thighs but I didn't care, my only thought was how good it felt.

I wish I'd recorded it for you to watch, I know you'd have loved to watch me in such throes of orgasmic bliss! I did take some pictures of myself in the aftermath though, wearing my soaking underwear and of my flushed and sweaty face. I'll share those with you after you receive this letter so I don't spoil the surprise.

I had to stop my toy vibrating after that huge climax, my pussy was so sensitive and I was scared that if I came again my mum or dad were sure to hear me, and I didn't want that at all. Luckily I'd come to the end of your letter by then though, so I was able to lay back and recover for a long few minutes until I felt strong enough to remove my toy and take off my soaking wet underwear, which I immediately put in a bag to keep the strong scent of my multiple orgasms on them so I could send them to you.

As I write this letter I am actually on my bed half naked, I hope that you enjoy knowing that Daddy! I only have on a t-shirt that barely covers my big tits, and my socks. My pussy is completely bare and glistening with my juices. I can smell myself all over my fingers too, I feel so filthy right now and I love it. You know how I am post orgasm, a complete hot mess and proud of it? Well I am post multiple orgasms right now and ten times worse!

I can't wait to be picked up by the car you're sending for me next week. I promise I'll be dressed to the nines and have my hair and make-up looking both elegant and sexy so you can show me off to your friends and business associates! I am already looking forward to seeing you so much, and I know after the guests have gone we will be spending lots of alone time in your bed.

I'm already planning on telling my parents not to expect me home until the next day! I know that's presumptuous of me, but I'm sure you'll forgive your baby this one time, although if you think I've earned a spanking I will take my punishment like a good girl! Hehe

I'm so sorry my letter is not nearly as long as yours was, but like I said at the start my generation are not used to actually putting pen to paper and I just don't have the experience you do. I'm sure that with a bit of practice I can improve though, as you well know I'm a quick study, especially if it's something that pleases my Daddy!

Until I see you again remember I'm sending you lots of kisses, and when I do see you again I'll give you so much more than just those!

Your loving baby girl,

Maddie

****

Thanks for reading to the end. I hope that you enjoyed the story and the style in which it was written. Any, and all, feedback is welcome and can be sent via my Lit author profile. I will reply to any that have a valid email address included.

12