SugarBab Ch. 01-03

Story Info
I found an app that change my life.
9.1k words
4.18
14.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01:

"Oh God! What should I do.." I asked myself as I searched through the internet on my laptop.

Thanks to the pandemic virus, I lost my job. I was doing fine in my sales job until the virus came. Now I'm living off my savings and I couldn't find a job. The money I had remaining was very low, and I desperately needed cash ASAP.

My only options were to be a Security Officer, Nurse, or food delivery. Just as I was about to get ready for bed, my phone received a text. It looked the same as any other spam. But one thing was different, my name was in the text.

'Hello Jasmine. You have been invited to join the SugarBab app. This is an app where you will be paid for doing dares given either by the system or by other users. Come check it out.'

I turned my phone off and went to shower.

As I dried my hair, I opened my phone again and decided to try the link. What did I had to lose anyway. I would be broke next week!

App website looked like a porn website. It had men and women in different states of undress with their eyes censored away. I skipped through most of the stuff until I saw '$50 for completion of dare from system. $100 for completion of dare from other users.'

I got excited and went ahead to download the app and to create my profile.

I had to enter basic information for my profile. I used a fake name of course. But the rest of the information was real.

Name: Tina

Age: 22

Eyes: Black

Hair length: Long

Hair color: Black

Body type: Slender

Height: 1.58m

Cup size: 34D

Next, I had to put a short description about myself in 'about me'

I typed in 'Just a girl that wants to earn some cash.'

Next I had to choose 5 tags to be in my profile. I looked at the gigantic list and a saw some disturbing words like Cumslut, Webslut, Slave, Puppygirl, Slut.

I pressed on 'Slut' and laughed a little. Then I realized that I couldn't delete it! I tried for a few minutes and gave up. It's going to be on my profile now.

A notification came up and said "Would you like to add: Cumslut, Denied orgasms. Fucktoy, Exhibitionist, Shy?

I pressed on 'Shy' and more options came out. In total, I chose Slut, Shy, Exhibitionist, First-Timer, GoodGirl.

Next I had to type in my sexual fantasy.

I typed, "I'm just a shy girl but secretly I am a horny slut. I love losing control and being dominated by men and their orders. Like telling me to remove my panties in public, being told to wear revealing clothes, shopping for sex toys or condoms. I'm still new to this but I'm willing to learn for that extra cash."

Lastly, I had to upload a profile picture. Below the 'upload' button was a tip:

Please upload your face or any part of your body. I went to google and chose a boob and tried to upload it but an error message popped up. "ERROR! Please upload a photo of yourself, do not use other people's photos."

Oh come on! I thought to myself. I couldn't exactly upload my face, everyone would know. I took a picture with both of my boobs and uploaded it.

A message popped up, "Hi Tina, Welcome to SugarBab. This is an app that allows users to earn money after every completion of a dare. Would you like to invite anyone in your contacts and add to your friends list?

Oh God no! Hell no! I pressed the 'Not now' option quickly.

Next were a list of suggested users, mostly males, most didn't even have a profile picture. I guessed females and males had different requirements, as usual.

Another pop out came up and it read, "Everyday, SugarBab will send you a dare. Dares are generated by the system based on your profile information, or a user could send you a dare from your friends list. You have to complete at least a dare a day to keep your account active."

There's only 1 option, OK, so I pressed on it and another message popped up.

"First dare: Be friendly. Add a user to your friend list, or add someone from your contact list.

Time remaining to complete the dare: 29 minutes."

That's easy! Wow! Just add someone to my friends list and I'll receive $50! I thought to myself. That $50 could lasted me for at least a few days!

I scrolled through my suggested list of friends, it's mostly males. I added a few of them, Master123, DDman3, SlutTrainer0, LustForMe222, and TheBigMF01.

My username was SlaveGirl926.

I had the option to type in a short message after each friend request, I just copy and pasted the same for all.

"Hi, my name is Tina. Please be my friend. :)"

Master123 accepted my friend request and immediately sent me a message.

Master123: Hello, your profile looks very lovely. Can you increase your daily dares to 2? That way I can give you a dare.

I didn't know how to do it so I asked him for help. Master123 guided me in my settings and I increased my daily dares to 2.

A message popped up.

"First dare from a user: Take a 3 minute video of yourself standing in front of your windows, naked. You can touch yourself but do not orgasm."

What the fuck? I thought to myself. Couldn't we just chat a little to get to know each other better first?

I read the message again and saw the time remaining was 25 minutes!!

It was already late at night so I hoped everyone wasn't paying too much attention outside their windows!

I placed my phone on my stool and hit record after opening my windows, curtains, and steady my phone by putting it on a phone stand, I quickly took off my clothes quickly and went to my windows. Making very sure not to show my face in the video.

As I stood naked in front of my windows, I massaged my boobs and teased my pussy a little. After a few minutes, I realized I didn't set a timer. I was enjoying exposing myself a little too much!

I went back to my phone and stopped recording. It was over 5 minutes.

The only options in the app were 'Send or Delete' if I deleted it I would have to do the dare all over again. I pressed on send and saw the ticks that indicated Master123 was looking at my video..

I closed my windows but left the curtains slightly opened as I laid on my bed, naked. A message popped up.

"Congratulations Tina! You've completed your first dare from a user. These dares have a higher priority compared to system generated dares. You can receive any number of dares from users, but you can only accept them based on your profile settings. You can also refuse dares given by users, but doing so will result in a penalty. Your dare would be marked as FAIL in your dares history, and you won't be able to receive that specific dare ever again.

Upon receiving a penalty, you must do it or your account will be put as inactive. Inactive users will have no control over their accounts, profile will be set to public, and all photos and videos previously uploaded would be in your profile."

I processed it in my mind, Fail a dare equals penalty. Fail a penalty equals no more money and completely exposed to everyone.

Anyway I got a message in my inbox that said I had earned $50 and $100. I smiled and went to bed.

As I slept naked on my bed, I dreamt of walking naked in public. Everyone was staring and taking photos of me and I woke up with a wet pussy.

Chapter 02:

I looked at my phone I saw that I had 12 unread notifications! All of them from SugarBab app.

I unlocked my phone and a pop up box came up. "Hi Tina, this is your first report. As you level up and earn more badges, you will display your badges in your profile. Badges are achievements that you earned for yourself.

Daily dares: 2

Completed dares for the day: 0

Overall completed dares: 2

Penalties: 0

Badges: 1

I went into my profile and saw my first badge right below my profile picture. Badges: 01. First Dare.

It was nothing special. But at least users would know I'm not a quitter.

I opened the chat with Master123 and it was a long message.

"Hi Tina, just so you know, I've shown your naked video to some of my friends. They loved it. But don't worry, I won't post them online if you're a good girl. Ready for more dares?"

I felt a little scared that this stranger had power over me now that he had my naked video, but luckily my face wasn't seen. My pussy got wet just thinking about men looking at my body.

A pop up came and it was a dare.

"Dare: Go outside without your bra and panties for 2 hours. Send me a photo of yourself every 30 minutes and do a live stream for the entire 2 hours. Time remaining to complete: 10 hours."

I accepted the dare and Master123 sent me a message.

"Good girl! I'm glad you accepted my dare. Now before you get started, be sure to send me a photo of yourself first. If I don't like your outfit, you have to change."

I replied "Okay."

I went for a shower before choosing my outfit. I wore a black shirt and blue jeans. I took a picture of myself and sent it.

Master123 replied, "No. change it. Wear light colors and only dresses or skirts. Be a little bit sexier, let the guys around see your inner slut!"

Urgh.. Jerk! I thought to myself. I got naked and chose my clothes again.

This time, I wore a white singlet and a pink mini skirt. I sent a picture of myself to him.

Master123 replied, "Now that's much better. Now you can start!"

I went outside my home after putting on my shoes and started my live streaming from my phone. Viewers had only 1. Master123 was watching.

I walked around aimlessly as I kept on pushing my skirt down.

Master123: You look so embarrassed! Hahaha!

"Fuck you!" I said out loud.

I walked to the nearby playground and sat down. There were a few guys sitting nearby and they kept on staring at me.

My pussy felt a little wet from the attention. I wanted to leave but then a notice came, "Time for a picture of yourself."

I took a picture of myself with my phone and sent it. "ERROR! User has rejected your photo. Try again."

Huh? What's going on?

I tried to send another picture but it was rejected again.

Master123 typed into my live stream,

"The dare said full body, remember? That includes your face."

I typed back, "Wait hold on! There's no way I could take a photo with my face in it!"

Master123: Too late to back down now. Unless you want to fail this dare.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I just can't..." I said to my phone and closed my live stream. A pop up box came up,

"Too bad! You've failed a dare. You will receive a penalty from the user soon."

"Ding! Penalty given by Master123:

Choose one of the following.

Option 1: Always be naked at home no matter what. Failure to do so will get your account deactivated and set privacy to public. If you need to head out, wear your clothes in the balcony or outside your home.

Option 2: Throw away all of your bra and panties with video proof. No more underwear of any kind for you.

I chose option 2.. I couldn't exactly be naked at home all the time.. what if my friends came for a visit?

I let out a sigh and went back home.

I video recorded myself putting all of my bras and panties into a trash bag and throwing it down the rubbish chute. Then I sent that video to Master123.

Master123: Now you're back to being a good girl! You must feel good to free your body! Hahaha

"This is a little too much, I'm not sure if I should continue talking to you..." I texted him.

"Well you don't have a choice." Master123 replied.

"What do you mean?" I texted.

"Here's another dare for you to make you understand that I own you now." Master123 texted.

"New dare: Invite 3 men into your friends list from your phone contacts."

Oh my God! There's no way I could do that! My ex colleagues, ex boyfriends, friends, ex classmates, there's just no way! No! I thought to myself.

I rejected the dare and another pop up came. "Too bad! You've failed a dare. A penalty will be given to you by the user."

"Penalty! Choose one from the following.

Option 1: Your number of dares will be increased to 5 per day.

Option 2: Change your privacy settings to public so that all users can see your full profile and feeds."

"No...." I started crying. Tears came down my face as I read the options again. I chose option 1....

"Ding! New dare!

Take a naked video of yourself with your ID, say out your full name, age, address and masturbate for 5 minutes. Make sure the video can clearly see your body and face."

"No.. No.. No!!" I said as I cried. I rejected the dare.

"Ding! Too bad! You've failed a dare. A penalty will be given to you from the user."

"Ding! Penalty. Choose one from the following.

Option 1: Starting from now, all pictures and videos posted as proof for completing the dares will also be posted on your profile's feed for all users to see.

Option 2: All future content posted as proof for completing the dares must include your ID, name, age and address.

"Oh my God! No! I hate this!" I said out loud. I chose option 1.

Master123 texted me, "Now do you understand? I own your ass. You do not want to piss me off!"

I replied, "I'm sorry. I won't make you angry again... but I really can't let any of my friends know about this or send pictures of my face online."

Master123 replied, "Oh don't worry about that. I'm not gonna expose you and ruin your life if you're a good girl. I just want to let you know the power I have over you."

"Yes Master, I get it now. I belong to you." I replied.

"Good girl. Now you still have 3 dares to do right? Let's stop wasting time." Master123 said.

"Ding! New dare. Take a 5 minute naked video of yourself riding your dildo and massaging your breasts. Orgasm at the end."

Okay.. I can do this... I can do this.. I thought to myself.

I placed my dildo on the floor, took off my clothes, started recording my video and fucked myself on the floor as I massaged my boobs.

"Ah! Oh God! Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes! AHH!!!" I screamed as I orgasmed hard.

I stopped recording the video and saw that it was 6 minutes long. Next I checked to make sure that my face couldn't be seen before sending it as proof of my completion.

My naked orgasming video also got posted on my profile's feed.

"Ding! First Rule given. Rules are given by users once you've completed a few dares from them. Rules will be done everyday or a penalty will be issued. Rules counts towards your daily dares completion and but worth only $50.

First rule given by user Master123: Play with yourself until you orgasm, every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed. Send video as proof of completion."

So it's like penalties but with money... it's good..

Before I could process anything,

"Ding! New dare from user Master123,

Walk naked in public for 1 hour while doing a live stream. The live stream will be set to public instead of private. Orgasm at the end of the hour and complete it before midnight."

'Oh my God. This is insane! What kind of sick fucker can think of something like this!' I thought to myself. I waited until it was 10pm before getting myself ready to do my dare.

I ate instant noodles and got ready. My phone stick, phone, shoes, mask and keys. Nothing else!

It was 10:30pm when I left my home, completely naked and vulnerable. I switched on my live stream in the balcony before leaving.

As I walked down the stairs, my heart was beating very fast and I was sweating nervously. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 37 viewers! Oh my God!

Everyone was sending their comments and I couldn't read them all.

"Beautiful body!"

"Wow! Naked in public!"

"So hot and sexy!"

"What a slut!"

I walked down to the ground floor and there were still cars driving on the road.. I sneaked a few peeks in the corners before walking to the Carpark.

As I walked naked in the carpark, I heard a few men talking!! So I quickly hid myself in the dark corners of my building and squatted down.

"Hahaha! She's scared!"

"Come on! Show yourself to them!"

"Don't be shy!"

These comments really wasn't helping at all. What the fuck is 'Don't be shy'? I'm naked in public!!

I waited until the men walked past me. Luckily they didn't see me.. My pussy was very wet though. Somehow I'm excited to be naked in public...

I continued my naked walk in public after a few minutes.

My viewers went up to 57... I felt so slutty.. so many men looking at my naked body plus I'm in public!!

I slowly walked to the next building and saw the playground. As I didn't hear anyone talking, I decided to go there. I walked towards the playground and around the playground as if I was displaying myself to the whole world to see. My pussy was very wet and leaking, nipples erected, and I was very horny.

"Someone is on the playground, didn't you see?" I saw the comment and looked up. There really was someone! He was looking straight at me!

"Ah!" I covered my boobs as I saw the men. There were 2 of them, just sitting silently at the top of the playground. Looking at me. Oh God!

When I saw that the 2 men were getting down, instead of running away, I stood there, frozen in fear.

"Hey sexy baby! What's up?" They said. "Hey! You there? Hahaha she's probably too horny to talk."

The men groped my boobs and I screamed a little. "Ah! N-No!!"

"Welcome back to reality, Slut!" The men said.

"H-Hi....." I said nervously.

"So why are you naked in public?" The men asked.

"I... I'm just doing a dare..." I replied.

"A dare from your fans? I see that you're live streaming.." they said.

"Y-Yeah..." I said. I was so embarrassed!

"You know you can't just let you go like this right? I mean you're completely naked!" They said.

"Huh? W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what we mean... This!" The men said and spanked my butt.

"Ah!" I moaned and jumped a little.

"P-Please... Don't do this to me..." I begged.

"Would you prefer if we called the police instead?" The men asked.

"N-No... Please don't do that..." I said.

"So make up your mind, sexy! Have some fun with us or we call the police." The men said as they stroked my wet pussy and massaged my boobs.

"H-Have some fun with you... Sir.." I said.

"Good. Now follow us!" The men said and walked beside me. One of them had his hands all over my butt while the other wrapped his arm around my neck and massaged my boobs.

The men led me up the stairs of another housing building. At the staircase of the 3rd floor, they told me to kneel down and I obeyed.

Next, the men took their dicks out and ordered me to suck it.

"W-Wait... If I take my mask off, my fans will see what I look like!" I begged.

"Do we look like we give a shit? Suck my dick now or you can spend time in jail!" They said.

I removed my mask and started sucking the dick in front of me as I knelt on the floor. My right hand was holding my phone stick and pointing at straight at my face. My left hand stroked the other dick.

After the men came inside my mouth and all over my face, they took pictures of me and told me to give them my phone number.

After sending me the pictures, they took me back home. Along the way they massaged my boobs and stroked my pussy again.

Chapter 02:

After I brought the 2 men into my home, they went ahead to inspect my house while I had to serve them some water.

I switched off my live streaming and saw that the men was practically messing up my home! My clothes were taken out of my wardrobe, money taken from my wallet, sex toys all over the floor.

"What the fuck are you guys doing!" I shouted.

The men came and slapped my face. "Ah!"

"Who do you think you're talking to, you Slut!" The men shouted back. "Go kneel down and fuck your dildo in the living room, NOW!"

I obeyed as I didn't wanna make them angry again.

I started fucking myself on the floor as ordered. I video recorded myself as I did it, since the video would be useful later.

The men came back with some of my clothes and my wallet. They laughed when they saw me recording myself and they sat on the sofa in front of me.