Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 10

Story Info
Sarah and Adam and an Italian friend.
2.5k words
4.71
3.3k
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Barlow tensed slightly as she anticipated the first ejaculation of semen from the cock of her husband Adam, splashing onto her face.

Adam loved squirting his jizz onto Sarah from the various positions they used during their very active sex lives.

Doggy style, usually meant it was all over her still shapely arse, or lower back. Missionary was mingled in her pubes, while the current target was following one of her memorable blow jobs.

The explosion came and the white sticky fluid shot from the tip and within a second had coated a large area of her very attractive face.

Scraping it off with a finger, and swallowing it, Sarah said, "god, I don't know where it all comes from, other guys haven't had half as much as this," and carried on cleaning the semen from her face.

"I bet the other guys didn't fuck you half as well as I do either" replied her husband.

Sarah didn't reply, but simply took the still semi erect cock in her mouth, and drained the last of the semen from it.

Adam jumped out of bed and kissed Sarah, before showering and setting off for his law office.

Sarah lay in bed, sexually satisfied again, *he is a fantastic lover* she thought to herself.

Her mind wandered back to other sexual partners, right back to her first encounter, when she had got pregnant at thirteen. To the one just before she got married, on a sexually charged weekend in Monte Carlo, culminating in having a lesbian foursome, including her own daughter.

But Adam was quite enough for now, his appetite for sex matched her own, and they both were open to experimentation.

After showering and dressing, Sarah made her way to Underworld, where she was a manager.

It was a very busy morning, Sarah was involved in a staff dispute when her mobile phone 'pinged'

It was a message from her Italian friend, Adriana. Sarah had lived for a few years in Milan working for her uncle Stephen and had made friends with Adriana shortly after arriving.

The message read, "Pronto Sarah... I am coming to England for two weeks, would you be able to accommodate me at your house? It will be the first two weeks in June"

Caio Bella

A. Xxxxx"

Sarah hadn't seen Adriana for a couple of years, so was keen to meet up and catch up with the Milanese gossip.

After consulting her diary, she replied "Hi A. That will be great, look forward to seeing you again...Sxxx

That night, as they relaxed after another marathon sex session, Adam asked, "so this Adriana, what's she like?"

Sarah replied, "well, I haven't seen her for a few years now, but if she hasn't changed much, she is about my age, about my build and we were always swopping bras, so our boobs are, or were the same size."

Adam reached out and fondled Sarah's right breast, the nipple immediately reacting.

She knocked his hand away, saying, "stop that, haven't you had enough for tonight?" Then added, "Oh and she has the blackest hair you will ever see, real Italian looks."

A few weeks later, Sarah was at Manchester airport to pick up her friend.

"Sarah, Sarah,"cried the exited Italian as she saw her friend in the arrivals hall.

They embraced and chatted away, catching up on old times, all the way back to Weatherfield.

Adriana had business to attend to in both Manchester and Sheffield, during her two weeks, and was using Sarah's flat as a base.

After their evening meal, while Adam was clearing the dishes, Adriana whispered in Sarah's ear, "Adam is very sexy, you get good fucky-fucky from him?

Sarah laughed, remembering the joke name for sex they shared, a few years ago, when both were mere girls.

"I can't complain, he keeps me smiling," replied Sarah, filling up their wine glasses.

The two weeks seemed to fly. Adriana was back in the flat by tea time, and they made the most of each other's company, with girly nights out and chick flick girly nights in.

Finally on her last night, Adriana had treat them to a rather expensive dinner on her company's expense account.

They had arrived back at about 11, and gone almost immediately to bed.

Adam for once, didn't make a move on Sarah. He had a rather large and complicated case on his hands, and recently all his time had been taken up with reading the brief.

Sarah, wearing a simple white cotton tee shirt and white panties, was reading a magazine.

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning , followed by the loudest clap of thunder. For the next fifteen minutes, the sky was lit by lightning as the thunder storm struck.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened. Adriana entered the room.

Both Sarah and Adam instinctively reacted and looked in amazement at the beautiful Italian lady, she was naked.

Sarah remembered that Adrianna had an irrational fear of thunderstorms and often in their Italian days, would have to hold the shaking girl in her arms, to comfort her.

"I am very afraid, can I sleep with you tonight," she said in her broken English accent. Before either Sarah or Adam could react, Adriana proceeded to climb into the bed beside Sarah.

"What the fuck," exclaimed Adam in his Scottish burr.

"She's scared of the thunder, just go with it," said Sarah, as Adriana nestled closer to her.

"This is awkward said Adam,"

Adriana, "no it's not I will give you cuddles too", climbed over Sarah and placed her arm over Adam's chest.

Picking up on Adriana's move, Sarah said, "don't leave me out," and slipped her arm around Adriana's naked waist.

A confused Adams said, " I think I will sleep on the couch," and began to get out of the bed. Adriana caught hold of his arm and pulled him back into the bed, saying, "don't be silly, there is plenty of room in the bed for three."

Adam continued to protest but Sarah climbed over to his side and said, "don't be silly babe just enjoy," and took the legal papers from his hand, continuing said, "Just look at it this way," you are in bed with two beautiful and very horny women, enjoy."

With that Sarah kissed her husband her tongue sliding into his mouth his responding likewise.

Adam broke the kiss and transferred his lips and tongue to the beautiful Italian lady laying naked by his side while his wife licked and kissed his neck.

He then began to kiss Sarah again and then eased Sarah's tee shirt over her head.

Adam sat up in the bed and the two girls moved together and kissed for the first time Adriana fondled Sarah's left breast and then the two reattached their mouths to Adams taking it in turn to kiss and erotically on occasion, all three sets of lips were meeting in unison.

Sarah was massaging Adams now rock hard cock through the material of his black briefs, while her husband continue to kiss the other girl.

The between them two girls slid down Adams briefs and his large 8 inch cock sprang into view, from his groin.

Adriana immediately leaned forward, licked around the bulbous head, before sliding her tongue seductively down the full length, back up again, and with a kiss on the tip, placed the cock in her mouth and began to suck.

It was the first time she had given a blow job since, well yesterday when a well timed and expertly delivered one on the CEO of a Sheffield manufacturing company, had secured a lucrative contract and a few thousand euros in her bank account.

Adriana, eventually taking all his length deep into her throat while Sarah sucked on one of his tight balls, Adriana continued to slide the rigid flesh deep in her mouth, before she released the cock and began to lick his balls.

Sarah removed her panties and positioned herself so she was immediately above her husband's face, lowered herself down and Adam began eagerly to lick her pussy. It was something that he loved doing. As his tongue explored the inner depths of his wife's vagina, he felt Adriana's hand take his cock, and slowly slide herself down its length and deep into her wetness.

Sarah and her friend were now facing, they leaned into each other and for the first time, they kissed. Sarah had often wondered what it would be like to kiss her friend. When Adriana's tongue slid along hers, Sarah found it would be very erotic.

The excitement of being fucked by her friends husband, while at the same time kissing her, brought Adriana off very quickly.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," said Adriana, her voice breaking, as Adam continued, his cock in and out of of the Italian, when she came, long and hard, coating his cock with juices.

Adriana ground her pussy, until the hair, mingled with Adam's, who still had his mouth attached to Sarah's pussy.

Adam managed to control himself and as Sarah lifted herself off his face, Adriana, flopped back on the bed.

Sarah took his still rampant cock and said, "my turn," lay back, and opened her legs.

A still rock hard, Adam quickly thrust his cock into the oh so familiar pussy, causing a loud, "Oh," from Sarah.

Adriana then sat across Sarah's chest and leaned forward to give her friend a wonderful view of her arse, with the crinkled labia peeking through at the bottom.

Sarah reached around Adriana and cupped her breasts, tweaking the nipples, before beginning to cover the skin of her friends arse will long sweeps of her tongue.

Adriana leaned further forward and began to lick around the top of Sarah's pussy, while Adams cock pursued its goal. When her tongue reached and contacted the clitoris, Sarah almost exploded with an orgasm that ripped through her.

"I want eat Sarah," said Adriana, her English letting her down in her excitement.

Adam withdrew from his wife, he gestured towards Sarah, her pussy soaking wet and oh so inviting. "Be my guest, enjoy," he said to the Italian.

Adam stood back to watch as Adriana began by sucking on Sarah's toes, then slid her tongue expertly up the soft skin of her friends leg. She teased Sarah by skirting around the pussy, before she gently applied the tip of her tongue to Sarah's clitoris.

"Oh god, that's incredible, best ever," Sarah said as Adriana's tongue and lips explored her pussy. Then realising her husband was watching continued, "Sorry darling, but this is incredible,"

Adam, one of his fantasies being played out in front of him, slowly stroking his still rampant cock, replied, "don't worry sweetheart, you enjoy, I know I am."

It was obvious to Sarah that this was not the first time Adriana had been down on a woman.

As she watched and felt the black haired beauty weaving her magic between her legs, Sarah saw Adam step up and raise Adriana's hips, moving her into the perfect position to take her from behind.

Sarah felt the reaction of Adriana as the first thrust of Adams cock sank deep inside her friend.

Adam's and Sarah's eyes were locked on the other as Adam expertly fucked the Italian from behind, whilst the same girl was performing the most amazing things with her lips and tongue on Sarah's pussy.

With immaculate timing, Sarah, Adriana and Adam all climaxed at the same time. Adam's withdrawal was perfection as he shot his sperm over Adriana's butt cheeks and lower back.

Sarah spun around and quickly began to lick the sticky fluid from the sweaty skin of her friend, gathering as much as she could, Sarah spun Adriana around and with their mouths entwined, shared her husbands ejaculated fluid with the other girl.

As Adam lay back, Adriana took his quickly diminishing erection in her hand and began to lick off the last morsels of his fluid.

"Incredible, ladies, that was just incredible, but as you can see, I'm not much use to you for a while, so why don't you two enjoy yourselves, while I watch." Said Adam.

Sarah and Adriana were more than eager to oblige and within seconds they were in each other's arms, mouths moulded together as deep and oh so intimate kisses were shared.

Adam watched on enthralled as his wife's lips moved down the soft olive skin of the Italian, planting tiny kisses until she reached the swell of Adriana's breast. The nipple was already erect but when Sarah's lips first made contact, Adam could see it react, visibly growing, as were the sounds of pleasure coming from Adriana.

Adam took his flaccid cock in his hand and was almost willing the blood flow to hurry.

Sarah moved lower and Adriana instinctively opened her legs.

Adam altered his position, to one that enabled him to observe his wife expertly using her lips and tongue on the pussy of her friend.

Adriana said, in a low husky voice, "I want you too Sarah, is it called 69?"

A smiling Sarah quickly spun around and climbed on Adriana's body and recommenced licking the pussy, while her friends fingers, played with Sarah's.

Adam had always loved Sarah's arse and couldn't take his eyes off it as Adriana's fingers stroked the skin and her tongue delved deep inside his wife.

Unable to resist, he moved over and began to kiss down Sarah's spine and then onto those twin orbs he adored.

Sarah came, long and hard, the orgasm racing through her like molten lava from a volcano, she had experienced many orgasms, but this one seemed to be never ending.

"Oh fuck Adam, that was like nothing else I have experienced," said Sarah as she and Adriana untangled their limbs and fell back on the bed.

Adam kissed her, then Adriana and said, "ready when you are girls," his eyes pointed to the newly erect penis standing proudly from his groin.

Sarah readjusted her body and slid her husbands cock into her mouth and began to suck hungrily and expertly on the rigid flesh.

At the same time Adriana again nestled between Sarah's legs and began to explore her friends pussy's incredible wetness with her tongue.

The three enjoyed another amazing interval of sex, until Adam finally came, all over Sarah's face, then looked on with the biggest smile as Adriana began to lick the jizz from her friends face, then dribble it into her mouth, before closing her lips on Sarah's.

The next morning, Adriana caught her flight to Milan.

Adam and Sarah talked about the previous evening on the way back from the airport and were both keen to repeat the experience.

"Who with," asked Sarah.

Adam smiled and whispered, "how about Alya?"

Sarah's mind conjuring up the vision of the beautiful, slim Asian girl, thought why not?

"Do you think she would be up for it?" Sarah asked.

Adam took Sarah's hand and placed it on his crotch. She could feel him hardening.

"Do you think she could resist that?" He said

Sarah smiled, "guess not, now hurry up home, I'm getting horny again."