Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 11

Story Info
Sex at both ends of the street.
3k words
4.69
5k
2

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we have sex please." This was the question Shona Platt posed to her husband David.

Theirs had been a turbulent journey. Firstly her son had murdered David's wife, the mother of his stepson Max and daughter Lily. Then despite the animosity, an attraction had led to a relationship and eventually marriage. However another twist had occurred when Shona was shot, and was comatose for months. Only now had she partially regained some memories, and was keen to try to rebuild their lives together.

After Shona moved back in they eventually shared a bed, but to to date, despite Shona's willingness, they still hadn't made love.

"I don't know," said David, he desperately wanted to make love to his wife, but the nagging thought that she still wasn't one hundred percent ready was still holding him back.

Shona looked at him, her big dark eyes filling with tears, "don't you want me?"

He replied, "of course I want you, I love you, but."

She placed a finger over his mouth and said, "no more talk, your mum has the kids, she will be a couple of hours. Why don't we just go upstairs and fuck?"

Shona stood, took her husband by the hand and they climbed the stairs to their bedroom.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile across the road in the Rovers Return, the barmaid Emma Brooker was playing on her phone, waiting for a customer, any customer to alleviate the boredom of the afternoon shift.

Emma was looking after the pub while the owners, the Conner's took a well earned break.

An hour into her shift, she hadn't seen a single person and was considering closing.

Just then the door swung open and Dev Alahan the local shopkeeper came in. Dev was Indian, in his mid forties and during lockdown grown a rather fetching beard, the silver in which against his dark skin, made an attractive man even more so.

"Hi Emma, a pint of lager please, I have earned it today."

As she pulled the amber liquid into the glass, she asked, "been busy then?"

Dev replied, "busy doesn't come near to describing my day," then before Emma could ask , he detailed the tasks, he had performed, and the trouble he had to get cover in his two businesses, the Corner shop and the Kebab shop.

He took the pint and downed about half in one go, then asked, "you been busy?"

Emma replied, "your my first customer since I opened at twelve, I was just going to lock up when you came in."

"I thought having a beautiful young lady like you behind the bar would have the lads flocking in." Said Dev, inwardly reflecting on the girl before him.

She was nineteen, of mixed race, very pretty and as he noticed, had a really nice figure.

Emma replied, "oh shut up Dev, I'm not that special, now your daughter Asha, now there is a looker."

Dev had the problems with his sixteen year old daughter that any parents would have, but as a single parent, his were two fold.

"Why thank you, she is beautiful like her mother, and has her temper." Said Dev, remembering his late wife and triggering a thought that he hadn't had sex for a long time.

Dev drained his drink and Emma pulled another. As she bent down Dev couldn't help his eyes focusing on the cleft of cleavage that Emma's sweater was displaying. The swell of the light brown breasts were stirring immoral thoughts in his brain.

"I am surprised you don't have a boyfriend," said Dev.

Emma looked rather downcast, "been there, been dumped, been disappointed and been frustrated for a while." She then said something that shocked Dev. "Fingers and vibrators don't make up for a good hard cock inside you."

Dev could hardly believe what he had heard, he knew the modern generation were forward when it came to sex, but this was a complete surprise.

"Besides, apart from Ali, you know the doctor, I've only been with boys, not real men like you."

Again Dev was taken aback. Was she coming onto him? He decided to let the conversation run.

"Ali, I thought he was with Maria", said Dev.

Emma gave him one of her little girl lost smiles and said, "oh he was, she was there as well."

Thoughts of a threesome with Emma and Maria flashed through Dev's mind and caused a stirring in his groin.

Dev was a little disconcerted at the way the conversation was going. Emma was definitely coming onto him. She still had that little girl lost look, but was coming out with some really shocking, but to him, really arousing words.

"You mean the three of you? Oh my god that's a dream." Said Dev, spluttering in his lager."

Emma gave him one of her little smiles and carried on wiping glasses until she said, "what about you, you know, sex and all that?"

Dev didn't like to admit that he hadn't had sex for, he couldn't even remember, so he brazened it out, "Oh you know, the odd fling here and there, nothing serious."

"Do you believe in like, spontaneous sex, you know from out of the blue, not planned, just happens." Said Emma, casually.

Dev gulped again and before he could reply, Emma had leaned across the bar, grabbed his shirt collar and kissed him.

"Emma, what are you doing, I'm old enough to be your father." Said Dev, pulling away from her.

Emma pulled down the front of her sweater revealing a lacy white bra, the coffee coloured breasts straining to escape and said, "ah come on, just a bit of fun, no strings, a quick fuck on a wet Thursday afternoon."

Dev's mind was in a turmoil, he was tempted, very tempted. She was over eighteen and was obviously willing and very desirable. On the other hand, she was only two years older than his daughter, it seemed so immoral.

Emma took the initiative. She came from behind the bar and to the front door. Securing the latches she turned around and said, "now we won't be disturbed." She walked across to one of the booths and lay on the bench seat. She held out her arms and said, "fuck me."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Across the road, David and Shona were sat on their bed. Shona had asked for a minute alone before calling David into the room.

The pent up emotions of the past months evaporated as David began to kiss his wife's neck, something he remembered she loved him to do.

As his tongue traced patterns on her neck, Shona reached down and found David's erect cock through the material of his jogging pants and began to stroke.

David lifted her tee shirt over her head and realised she had wanted a moment to remove her bra, knowing he was a breast man and wanted him to see them in their fullness immediately.

David reached and placed his hands on her breasts feeling the nipples harden under the touch of his palms on their softness.

David unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, as Shona continued to rub him through his joggers.

Shona turned her husband onto his back and climbed over him. David began to kiss the breasts swinging in front of his face, Shona sighed, she had been missing this intimacy and was loving the feel of his lips suckling her nipples.

Shona was wearing a short denim skirt and David's hand ran up her leg and he began to stroke the soft skin of her arse.

They continued the passionate kissing, tongues exploring as they rekindled thoughts of past intervals like this.

Shona slid off her skirt and was left wearing a tiny black thong, bought recently for just this occasion.

Pushing David onto his back, Shona kissed him, then trailed her tongue down his chest and planted tiny kisses on the way. She arrived at the distinct bulge in the joggers and began to lick.

David stood and Shona slid the joggers, together with his white pants down and David stood naked before her, his cock, surprisingly large for his slender frame, stood proudly erect.

Shona stood and they kissed, Shona slowly rubbing her husbands cock and reliving the fantasy day dreams she had in the past few weeks about this moment.

Quickly dropping to her knees, Shona took his cock in her hand and slowly swirled her tongue around the bulbous head.

"Oh yes," said David, "I've missed this,"

Shona began very slowly to take the whole length into her mouth, before withdrawing it equally slowly then repeating the procedure. The blow job continued for what seemed an age, Shona's expertise at the art showing in the way her hand joined her mouth in extracting the ultimate amount of joy from her husband.

Shona trailed her tongue down the shaft and gently sucked one of David's balls into her mouth. She sucked and licked until releasing and kissed her way back up the shaft and took him again into her eager mouth.

David reluctantly eased her head away from his still hard cock and eased her onto the bed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

At exactly the same time, at the opposite end of the street, Dev and Emma were engaged in a long and lingering kiss.

Emma was getting really excited at the thought of having very naughty sex with the Indian customer and as his tongue explored her mouth, the bristles of his beard and moustache tickling her, but making her moist in the right places.

Dev lifted Emma's sweater over her head and looked admiringly at the breasts barely contained in the bra. He began by kissing her neck, but soon travelled down and eased a breast out of its cup, and began to suck on the dark nipple.

Emma, thrilled by the feel of Devs attention, reached behind and unclipped her bra and let it fall, exposing the beautiful breasts, young and firm to his gaze.

Dev undid the button on Emma's jeans and slid down the zipper. He then eased the denim garment down her legs and after kicking off her shoes, Emma stepped out of them.

"Turn around," said Dev as he took Emma by the hips and eased her onto her knees.

Emma complied and Dev pulled her panties so they made a narrow strip of fabric between the delectable twin orbs of her arse cheeks and began to run his tongue along the soft brown skin of those cheeks.

His mind was racing. The excitement of this spontaneous sex with a beautiful young girl, the guilt of her being so young, the memories that were stirring of kissing this brown skinned arse, so much like his wife's.

Emma flinched slightly as Dev probed her pussy with his tongue, then sighed as he expertly began to slide it inside her. The sigh became a cry as his finger joined his tongue and he began to finger fuck her towards her climax.

"I haven't come like that before, it was amazing," said Emma as she stood and turned to face Dev her mouth seeking his, tasting her own juices as his tongue swept over hers.

She dropped to her knees and undid the belt of his trousers, pulled down the zipper and the garment fell around his ankles.

Pulling his cock from his boxer shorts, Emma ran her tongue over the head. Taking just a little of the head between her lips, she began to rub the heavily veined cock, then slowly began to ease more of the flesh into her eager mouth.

Dev had always loved receiving oral sex, from his first encounters as a teenager, to various lovers before meeting Sunita, his late wife, who was equally keen on administrating the act.

But this young girl, knelt at his feet, with his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her mouth, was something else.

Then Emma did something he had never experienced before. She slowly eased him into her mouth, until he felt the head hit the back of her throat. Then he was amazed to feel her tongue lick his balls. The feeling was incredible and something he would never forget. Emma repeated the action before extracting the cock and climbing onto the bench seat, knelt and said, "time to fuck I think."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Across the road, David pulled Shona's tiny thong off and gazed wondrously at the dark curly pubic triangle and the pink lips encased inside it.

"Hello, I sure have missed you," said David, before lowering his head and began to lick the moist lips of his wife's pussy.

Shona exhaled loudly as her husband alternated between kissing the soft flesh of her inner thighs and extending his tongue deep into her most private place.

It didn't take Shona long to approach her climax, her hands were grabbing her husbands hair and when his tongue began to tease her clitoris, her first orgasm since being shot rocked through her body.

David continued to lick, enjoying the taste of her juices which flowed from her pussy, before slowly kissing his way back up her body until their lips and tongues met in a frenzy of kissing and sharing of fluids.

"Fuck me now." Whispered Shona.

As he edged his cock towards her opening, he relished the thought that in just a moment he would be entering his wife for the first time in a few years. A smile broke across his face and he slid his manhood deep into Shona's wet opening.

"Oh yes that's it," she said, then, "oh, so good, so nice, fuck me David."

He did just that. Firstly in a missionary position, then Shona climbed on top and lowered herself down slowly onto him and began to move her hips seductively until another screaming orgasm ripped through her.

She fell forward onto him and they kissed as his cock slid out of her.

"That was lovely, I came twice," she said, "making up for lost time," they both laughed and Shona reached down and her hand circled the still erect organ.

"Shame to waste this, how about you fuck me from behind?" She said.

David could not believe what was happening, but when Shona knelt and offered herself he grabbed her by the hip and sank his cock deep inside her soaking pussy. The harder he thrust into her the more she cried out for him to go harder, until she orgasmed again and breathlessly said, "come into me now, fill me with you."

David ejaculated deep inside her, filling her with his sperm, loving her at that moment more than ever.

They collapsed on the bed, completely satisfied and their lust, accumulated over the months was sated.

Shona took his quickly deflating cock in her hand and licked off the last remaining drops of his jizz and moving her lips to his, shared it with him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

" I like it from behind," said Emma as she knelt on the bench seat.

A still unbelieving Dev looked at the perfect twin orbs of her arse with the pink flesh of her pussy displayed between the darker lips.

He took his cock and sank it as far as he could into the soft inviting tissue of her pussy.

"Oh god, that's fantastic," cried Emma as Dev picked up a rhythm dredged from the days when sex was an everyday happening, not like now, not with a gorgeous nineteen year old begging him to fuck her.

Emma's climax soon came and she climbed off the bench and asked Dev to sit. As he did so, she straddling him she slowly impaled herself on his cock, the full length filling her.

They kissed, long and hard as Emma, doing all the action slid her pussy up and down his shaft.

"Bite my tits.," panted Emma as yet another climax approached. Dev lowered his head and nipped a nipple between his teeth and as he applied pressure, Emma came.

After a short break to relax and recuperate, Emma said, "do you know what a fantasy of mine is?"

Dev thought that the last twenty minutes was all the fantasy he needed, but still asked, "what?"

"I see men walking into the pub and fantasise that one of them will order a pint, then ask if he can fuck me on the bar. Weird eh?"

Dev didn't answer, he went behind the bar and using a stool climbed onto the polished wooden top of the bar. He held out his hands and lifted Emma to join him.

She lay on her back and initially dropped her legs on either side of the bar. Lifting her hips, she gives Dev a wonderful view of his target, which he hits first time sliding effortlessly between the lips and burrowing deep inside her as her long slender legs ride around his back and she locks her ankles and responds to his thrusts with her own.

Through not experienced, she can sense his climax is approaching and with great agility unfolds her legs and drops to grip his cock in her hand and begins to slide it along the length.

Dev has been trying to avoid this moment for an age, but the face of Emma waiting to greet the splash of semen about to erupt from his cock was enough to drive him over the edge.

The sticky fluid shot out and covered a large part of her face. She blinked at him through eyes in which the lids were dripping with globules of jizz. She took a finger and scooped a load from her face and smeared it over the end of his still semi rigid cock and began to lick it off again before taking the bulbous head into her mouth and sucking off the last morsels of him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Later that night David and Shona went to The Rovers for a celebratory drink. Emma was behind the bar and noticing a big smile on their faces and loving glances, said "You two look like the cat that got the cream."

David replied, "a pint and a white wine please Emma, and for your information, we had a really interesting afternoon."

"Bet it was more exciting than mine, stuck here behind the bar" replied Emma, not looking at David and Shona, but at the Indian gentleman sat in the window seat, with a very large and satisfied smile on his face.