Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Erotic tale from first date, to submissive partner, to wife.
8.1k words
4.77
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Coupling: Hot, Dom-Sub, Exhibitionism, Mild Bondage

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a six part series following our couple from first date to marriage. It is a single, continuous story, so reading the sections in order is advised. It is rather long, but I hope you enjoy the story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

I awoke early to the unmistakable sensations of a mouth sucking and swirling on my cock. As I became more aware, I realized that Corrine had found the restraints that I had attached to my bed, and now I was bound, spread eagle, in the center of my bed! And she was sucking my cock beautifully. She sucked and swirled her tongue around my cockhead. She licked up along the sensitive frenulum. Then she repeated it all. Occasionally, she would just blow her hot breath over my straining cock, warming and chilling it simultaneously. My cock was dripping its clear fluid. I needed to cum!

She bent over, smearing some of my pre-cum along the insides of her cleavage, and pumped my cock though the valley of her breasts. She licked the tip of my cock as it would appear between her breasts. She was inflaming my need, my passion rose higher and higher. But she was not ready to let me cum.

She sucked and swirled her tongue on my cock until it was twitching, ready to explode! Then she came up, straddled my waist, and gave me her breasts to suckle. I generally find sucking on her breasts to be very arousing, but right now, all I wanted was for her to make me cum!

She returned to sucking and swirling her tongue on my cock until I was again twitching with need, on the precipice of a huge climax. Then she stopped! Again! I knew that I could order her to finish me, but that was not what she wanted. She wanted me to be as uncontrollably excited as I often made her. Finally, she straddled my hips and slid my cock deep into her dripping pussy. But she didn't begin to move! She just gripped my cock with her vaginal muscles and massaged it from her interior. I was quivering with need when she pumped her hips on my throbbing cock. "CUM!" she said, and I DID!

I began shooting my semen deep into her. The force of my ejaculation amazed me, and I could tell that she could actually feel it as my cum shot into her again and again. Before I was finished, I said, "Cum with me Corrine!" and her hips and body spasmed as she joined me in my powerful climax. I couldn't believe how long it lasted, or how much I poured into Corrine's depths! I truly came, and came, and came! Her climax, joining mine, made the finish absolutely spectacular. I have never been in such need to climax, and the resulting orgasm was fantastic!

She lay on top of me with my cock still deep in her spasming pussy. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, and billowed out on both sides. Our breathing was ragged and panting as we attempted to recover from the overwhelming sensations. We lay together. We shared our orgasmic bliss. We were one.

It was much later on Sunday morning when we awoke again. I was still restrained, spread eagle, on the bed. Corrine had slid to the side and was wrapped around my body, her breasts pressed to my side, an arm and leg draped over me. She was watching me. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" she quipped. "I hope you enjoyed your morning workout!"

"I can see why you have such powerful, explosive orgasms after you have been delayed for a while!" I said. "But, right now, I need to go pee!"

She released the restraints and I headed to the bathroom. When I returned she commented, "Those restraints are really fun, aren't they? Maybe we should pull them out more often?" I filed that away for future reference.

It was late morning when we finally left the bedroom. We ate brunch and talked. We made plans for her to come over as early as possible Friday evening to prepare for the camping trip. I told her to bring a bra, but of course drive over naked.

I had a tent and two sleeping bags that would 'mate' to become a double bag. During the week I asked Corrine what she had for sturdy shoes, and the best she had were tennis shoes. That would be OK; we wouldn't be doing any cross-country hiking. I picked out a spot where we could camp close to the car for the first night, then hike about 5 miles to another campsite with a spectacular view for the second night. There was some elevation change, so Corrine would be put to the test.

During the week we spoke nearly every evening. Wednesday, in the middle of a conversation about the camping trip, I said "CUM, CORRINE! CUM!" I heard her gasp as she was gripped with a powerful orgasm. When she had finally settled down, she said, "You DID IT! You actually made me cum without any foreplay or anything! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!!"

While I was not ready to make any profound announcements of undying love, I was extremely fond of Corrine and planned to be with her for a long time to come. "You are a WONDERFUL pet! I knew that you could do it!"

Friday evening Corrine arrived through my front door wearing only her sandals and her collar. It was such a beautiful sight! During the week I had bought an 'A' line skirt that was extremely short in a size 10. I asked her to try it on. While it was rather snug around her waist and hips, it did fit, although it only extended about an inch below her butt cheeks. Her butt and pussy would be easily viewed as we walked! I asked her what she had brought for a bra and she pulled out a sexy, bright red demi-bra that would allow most of her bounteous breast flesh to be displayed above the cup. I had her put that on, along with a thin spaghetti strap top that completely showed her bra through the thin fabric. As I had suggested, she had brought heavy socks, and an extra pair, along with her tennis shoes.

I had already packed the tent, food and cooking supplies, and my clothes in my backpack. I gave her a small backpack to carry her spare items. It weighed very little, but it was the idea that counted.

As we drove, I asked Corrine if she was excited. She dipped her fingers under the short skirt and into her pussy and brought out a large dollop of her nectar. She placed this in my mouth as evidence of her sexual excitement. I sucked on her fingers until they were completely clean, and requested a second sample. She complied, but said that she was already so horny that she was about to cum, permission or not! I did not want to break her, just push her to the edge.

When we arrived at the trail head, we found the campground to be fairly busy. We found a spot along the outer edge of the camping area and set up camp. (Actually, I set up camp and Corrine mostly watched, assisting as I instructed her.) Of course, every time she bent over, her butt and pussy were fully exposed from behind, and her breasts nearly fell out of the tiny bra in front. But that was all OK by me!

When the tent and sleeping bags were all settled, Corrine suggested, "Why don't we try out the sleeping bags?" I really couldn't find a reason why we shouldn't, although I didn't try very hard. We crawled into the tent and her top and bra disappeared in a flash, with her skirt up around her waist. Then she pulled off my hiking shorts and took my cock into her mouth. Then she lay on the sleeping bags with her legs spread wide. "It's been SO LONG! I NEED YOUR COCK! GIVE IT TO ME, BIG BOY!"

Most of the camp could probably hear those last comments. I pressed my rigid erection into her. She was so wet, she obviously WAS in need of my cock. I pumped into her again and again. I lifted her legs onto my arms and toyed with her nipples while I thrust powerfully into her. I was certain that my cock was rubbing her G-Spot and she was exclaiming, "OH!" and "YES!" and "GIVE IT TO ME!" Usually she was more quiet during our sex, but she was highly vocal as I pumped her pussy full of my cock.

I knew that she was in need of a climax, and I was going to make this one spectacular! I drove my cock into her depths, making certain that it rubbed against her G-spot with every thrust. I tugged and twisted on her nipples as I rammed my cock into her depths again and again. I could feel my climax building as I thrust into her again and again. When I knew that I was about to fill her with my cum, I said, "Cum for me, Corrine!"

She exclaimed, "GOD, YESSS!" as her body began to quiver and spasm. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as I began to spurt my semen deep into her hungry pussy. I thrust into her again and again, spurting my semen into her depths with each stroke. Her orgasm continued to shake her as I continued to thrust into her. After I had given her all my semen available, I began to slow down. Finally I rested on her heaving breasts. I could feel her body shake and quiver as aftershocks continued to rock her body. Finally, she opened her eyes, looked at me and said, "Thank you! I really needed that!"

We lay there together, recovering from our shared orgasm. She smiled at me; no, that's not quite right. She beamed at me, her smile was so bright. Finally, I suggested that we could take a walk around the area before fixing the light dinner I had packed for us. "I think I should go to the bathroom, before all of these fluids are running down my legs."

"If you want, but the porta-potty here is usually not very pleasant. You may wipe with this." I handed her the roll of hiker's toilet paper. It was like regular toilet paper without the center roll, so it was much more compact. "When you're done, you can put the used paper here." And I held out a plastic, zip-lock bag. Then I added, "Pack it in, pack it out. Leave no trace."

Corrine rose to her knees and wiped herself several times, then deposited the used paper in the bag. "This is a whole new aspect of being environmentally friendly! What happens on the trail?"

"Most hikers go behind a bush or tree to pee. If they poop, they gather in in a plastic bag and carry it out. They used to bury the feces, but there are just too many hikers now to be doing that."

"You gather up your poop?"

"Definitely." Then I asked, "Did you want to take a little walk around the campground, possibly meet some of our neighbors and get acquainted?"

"Sure," she said, although she blushed at the thought of meeting the people who had heard her loud vocalizations during our sexual activities.

We got dressed and headed out. While we didn't really have an opportunity to chat with any of the other campers, a few guys gave us knowing looks, and one fellow actually did a 'thumbs up'. As we moved around the far side of the small camping area, there were a group of five late teen aged guys. Their eyes were glued to Corrine's luscious body. Their eyes followed her every move. You could see them looking longingly at her bust, barely contained by the tiny demi-bra she was wearing. I could tell that they wanted her skirt to rise just slightly, so that they could clearly see her pussy and ass. I mentioned this to Corrine and, as we walked close to their campfire, she pulled her skirt up about four inches, giving anyone who was looking an unobstructed view of her pubic bush and buttocks! The boys all responded with waves and cheers! Then she dropped her skirt back into place and blew a kiss to them.

"You are a wonderful tease," I said. "THAT will have made this whole camping trip worth it! It will be the highlight of their trip!"

"I hope so!" she said with a laugh. I could see that she was blushing at what she had just done, but her nipples were trying to poke through her tiny bra.

When we returned to our camp site I pulled out the little butane camp stove and we sat on some logs to eat our light meal. Corrine sitting on a low log provided me with a marvelous view under her short skirt! By the time we had finished eating and cleaned up, I was once again aroused!

We went into our tent and I lowered the side window flaps about half way for some ventilation. My erection was not missed by Corrine, and she asked mischievously, "Is that all for ME?" She asked, knowing that it certainly was.

We stripped down and lay on the sleeping bag, cuddling, kissing, and caressing. While we were both already adequately aroused, the foreplay was delicious nonetheless. After playing for quite a while, I lay down on my back and invited Corrine to come ride me. She didn't need to be asked twice!

She straddled my hips and guided me into her warm, wet, welcoming entrance. As she started to move on top of me, she said, "I can see the whole campground like this! Can they see me?"

As she sat on me, the entire upper half of her body was above the opening of the window. "It's pretty dark in here now, but I suppose that if someone was looking hard enough, they might be able to see a little!"

Corrine smiled at that and began to ride on me more forcefully. Her up and down, front and back, motion was delicious. She was sitting up straight and her breasts were bouncing and swaying beautifully. It was an awesome scene. I knew that the possibility that she could be seen was fanning the fire of her passion.

About then, the group of teenage guys was walking around the campground. As they were walking past our tent, Corrine exclaimed, "OH, YES! JUST LIKE THAT!!" loud enough that she could be easily heard. The boys stopped and looked, then stood and stared. They were getting a very shadowy view of Corrine's naked breasts as she moved on top of me.

Her reaction was to rapidly increase her speed and intensity. She was riding me hard and fast. Her huge breasts were bouncing around vigorously. I began to thrust up into her wet pussy as my own arousal was climbing higher and higher. "CUM IN ME, BIG BOY! FILL ME WITH YOUR COCK AND YOUR CUM!"

The increased sensation from her furious riding on my cock, combined with the visual effect of her bountiful, bouncing breasts and her exhortation for me to cum pushed me over the top. "CUM WITH ME, CORRINE! CUM! CUM! CUM!!!" I exclaimed.

I was pumping my cock up into her with abandon. I was filling her pussy with my semen. I was cumming and cumming and cumming! Corrine moaned and cried out, "YESSS! OH, GOD, YES!!" as her body shook and spasmed, but she kept upright and in full view of the awestruck boys watching her huge breasts and her orgasmic response. Her hips flailed against my spurting manhood, drawing every possible drop of my essence into her spasming body.

When the final throes of her orgasm had passed, Corrine relaxed and collapsed onto my chest. Both of us could hear the boys who had been watching, "Did you see that? Did you see those tits? How long did she cum? I wish I was that guy!" and other similar comments.

Corrine cuddled on my chest contentedly. "That really turned you on, didn't it?"

"Yes! It was SO HOT! When you told me to cum, it was so intense! I knew that those boys were watching, and it made me feel so happy and horny! It gave me a feeling of power, knowing that they were getting all excited about watching ME!"

"I guess that I'm going to have to figure out some other opportunities for you to enjoy being watched!"

"OK, but don't go crazy!"

I kissed her and held her until it began to get cool. We zipped up the windows and slipped into our intimate sleeping bag, enjoying the contact of naked flesh against naked flesh. She curled up around me with her breasts pressed firmly against my back. And we slept.

The next morning we got up and dressed. We fixed a little breakfast and took down our tent. Of course, all of this required bending over again and again. The boys seemed to be just milling around, watching Corrine. They undoubtedly got several good views of her butt and pussy and breasts.

We loaded up our packs and headed up the trail. Our hike would only be five or six miles, but it was mostly up hill. I encouraged Corrine to lead the way, so that she could set the pace. Of course, this allowed me an unobstructed view of her butt and pussy much of the time. We took short breaks every mile or two for a little rest and to drink water. Corrine was pretty embarrassed the first time she had to go pee behind a tree, but she acknowledged that it was really better than the porta-potty at the campground.

On one of those breaks I directed Corrine off the path a little ways. I asked her to bend forward and hold on to the large tree in front of her. Then I flipped up her skirt, reached around her to pull her breasts free, and pushed my cock into her from behind. I don't usually prefer that position, but it seemed right for the circumstances. Corrine's pussy was flowing with her nectar, which was no surprise since she had been so totally exposed on the hike. I slipped deep inside her, then reached around her to grasp her breasts and nipples. I pumped into her hard and fast. I tugged and twisted on her nipples. Her hips were pushing back against me on every stroke. This was hard and fast sex! I drove my cock into her again and again, knowing that I would be rubbing my cockhead against her G-spot with each stroke in this position. My climax was approaching like a runaway freight train! "CUM, CORRINE! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

I did. She did. I jerked and pumped my semen into her again and again. She shook and quaked. Her knees gave way and I was holding her, supporting her with my arms around her waist and my cock in her pussy. With that added pressure, her body continued to spasm and shake, on and on.

Finally, she regained enough composure to be able to stand on her own. We rested a few more minutes, and then she asked for a tissue to wipe up some of our fluids that were running down her legs. Eventually we resumed our hike, much happier for the break.

A little later we took the obscure turnoff that led to an amazing overlook. Even though the campground had been busy, we were the only people at the overlook!

After we had set up the tent and gotten things organized, we were still the only people at the overlook. I suggested to Corrine, "Let's take off our clothes! Except for our shoes and your collar, of course."

Corrine looked at me with an incredulous expression, but then began to pull off her tiny top and bra, and she dropped her skirt! She was standing naked! In the park! At the overlook! My cock was immediately hard as iron. I pulled off my clothing and we chased around the clearing like children playing tag. When she stopped to catch her breath, I went to her, wrapping my arms around her naked body! I caressed her breasts while my cock was poking her in the butt. We stood like that for several minutes, enjoying our nakedness in nature. Then she suggestively said that we should do something useful with my 'poker'.

We climbed into the tent and Corrine lay back with her legs spread wide. I wanted to fan the fires of her passion. I kissed her and worked my way downward. I kissed and sucked on her neck and throat. I kissed her collarbone and her chest. I kissed all around her massive breasts but avoided her nipples. I left a trail of kisses and saliva across her abdomen. I kissed her hips and down her legs to her knees. I knew that the back of her knees was a particularly sensitive area for her, so I lavished lots of attention on those areas. I kissed my way up her inner thighs, taking more time the higher I went. Corrine was pumping her hips and moaning.

When I reached the junction of her thighs I bypassed the ultimate target of my efforts. I attacked her breasts and nipples with kisses and powerful suckling. I drew her nipples into my mouth as deeply as I could. I slipped them into my mouth again and again. I moved her nipples in and out of my mouth as if I were sucking on a little cock. I lavished my attention on one side then the other, again and again.