Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had recovered, Julie exclaimed, "YOU HAD HIS COCK ALL THE WAY DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Corrine smiled and nodded. "And you did it again and again! How do you do that?"

"I guess a desire to make it happen, and practice. When his cock reaches the back of my throat, I swallow repeatedly while quickly moving his cock much deeper into my mouth. The gag reflex only affects a small area of the throat, if you fool it by swallowing and the item passes quickly past that area, the job is done! From there, the depth of his cock is of little importance. Of course, you need to coordinate all of this with your need to breathe, and your partner needs to be considerate and attentive to that."

We all ate our breakfasts, naked, then packed up our camps. They were heading further along the train, while Corrine and I were heading back to the trail head to return to my condo. Finally we all had to break down and put on clothes, but first there were naked hugs all around. I could see that Ron really enjoyed hugging Corrine, wedging his chest between her colossal boobs, and his erection showed it!

Corrine had decided that she would do without her bra for the hike back down. I had been concerned that she might experience chaffing under her breasts as she hiked, but she said that she would be fine.

Many of the guys we met going the opposite direction seemed to be happy with her choice. One mother scowled as she passed us, but her son (who was possibly 10 or 11) seemed delighted!

We reached the car, stowed our gear, and headed back to my condo. Corrine exclaimed that she had much more fun than she had expected, and she had been able to do even the strenuous uphill portion better than she had feared.

I agreed that she had done very well and I suggested that we do it again sometime. She readily agreed.

As we drove towards my condo Corrine pulled her top over her head, leaving her nude from the waist up and her breasts bouncing with the motion of the car. Then she pulled off her skirt. She sat next to me wearing nothing but her shoes!

She began to toy with her nipples, and then stroke her pussy. "A good sub should know what her Master likes and wants." She dipped her fingers into her pussy and retrieved a dollop of her juices and put her fingers into my mouth for me to suck off her delicious nectar. I love sucking on her fingers almost as much as I enjoy the flavor of her nectar. And I know that it is a powerful erotic turn on when I suck on her fingers. She repeated this again and again. Soon she was squirming in her seat and she said, "Your good little slave is tremendously horny. She really wants your big hard cock as soon as we get home! Will you give your devoted pet your cock to satisfy her hungry pussy? Please? I will make sure that you have a good time!" She continued to feed me her pussy juice and beg for me to satisfy her sexual need for the rest of our drive. I was hard as an iron rod, I was going to be happy to take care of her hungry pussy!

As soon as the car was in the garage Corrine asked, "Here or your bedroom?"