Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I moved down to burrow my face in her delightful pubic bush, before taking my first lick on her pussy slit. Her hips lurched and she exclaimed, "OH, YES! PLEASE!"

I ran my tongue the length of her slit again and again. I gathered and savored the delicious nectar she was producing. Her hips were in constant motion and she continued to encourage, and then beg, me to make love to her, sometimes in the most earthy manner.

I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could. I swirled my tongue around her clitoris. Corrine was pumping her hips and begging for me to enter her. I sucked on her clit and slipped a finger into her to caress her G-spot. She bucked and moaned. Then as I moved to put my rigid manhood into her, I said, "Cum for me, Corrine! Cum and cum and cum! Cum hard and keep cumming! Cum! Cum!! CUM!!!"

Her body arched rigidly just as my cock plunged deep into her spasming pussy. I held her hips as I thrust into her again and again! I was on fire as Corrine shook from her powerful contractions. Her breasts were bouncing around up near her face as I held her in her reverse rainbow arch. With all of the build-up, I was going to climax quickly and her spasming, gripping pussy was pushing me toward that. As I began to spray my semen into her depths I shouted, "CUM, CORRINE! CUM HARD! CUM NOW! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!

Although she was already in the throes of a powerful orgasm, her body reacted and her spasms increased. Her abdomen was stretched tight and I could see it rippling with the effects of her contractions. I could also feel her pussy contracting around my cock, milking every bit of semen out of me.

I finally lowered Corrine's hips to the ground, breaking our sexual connection, and I lay beside her. Her body shook again and again with aftershocks of the monumental orgasms she had just experienced. I curled around her and we drifted to sleep for a while.

When we awakened, we heard voices in the campground. We were no longer alone at the overlook. About then, there was a male voice just outside the entrance to our tent, "Here are some things that you seem to have left out here... however, I didn't find the ladies underpants."

I said, "Thanks," as he dropped our clothes just outside of the tent. I unzipped the opening and pulled them inside.

"We could have been CAUGHT running around NAKED!" Corrine said with a gleam in her eye.

"Yes, we could have been." Then I added, "Do you want to get dressed, or would you prefer for us to go make dinner like this?"

"I suppose that we could put on some clothes. But what am I going to do, he couldn't find my panties!" We both laughed, knowing that she had not worn any panties. In fact she had not even brought along any panties!

After we were dressed we climbed out of the tent and walked over to meet our neighbors. It was a young couple, probably in their mid-twenties. As we chatted we were sitting on a low log which completely exposed Corrine's privates to the young couple. Neither one could pull their eyes off of her pussy, or her breasts, for more than a few seconds. The young woman said, "Sorry if we interrupted your fun and games! You must have been having a fantastic time!"

"Yes, we were enjoying nature au natural, but since we have company we don't want to offend anyone's sensibilities of propriety."

The young couple laughed. "Our sensibilities of propriety? Maybe we should just join you!" the young man said. With that he stood up, pulled his shirt over his head and began to unfasten his shorts. His companion looked at him in surprise, but then began to follow suit. Soon, they were both naked except for their shoes and socks. I nodded to Corrine and she pulled off her tiny top and bra; of course these had been hiding very little. Then she stood and wiggled out of her skirt; it had hidden nothing from our new companions view. I joined the fun, shucking my clothes and setting them on our pile.

We viewed each other's bodies. They were both relatively thin. She had bright red hair, which was her natural color since she had a slightly darker shade of red below. Her pubic bush had been neatly trimmed and her pussy lips were shaved. Her breasts were a pleasant size, probably a C-cup. Both he and I were semi-erect, with similarly sized cocks.

They couldn't take their eyes off of Corrine! They stared at her massive breasts and large, erect nipples, and they looked at her forest of pubic hair. They both said simultaneously, "God, you're beautiful!" Corrine blushed.

We sat around naked talking about all the stuff you do when you meet someone new like where are you from, and what do you do. But their eyes returned again and again to Corrine's body... and the only item that she was wearing: her black velvet collar.

Finally Julie asked, "Is there some significance to your collar?"

I let Corrine answer, "Yes. We are in a dominant/ submissive relationship. I will do anything that he tells me to do. Or, conversely, I will refrain from doing anything that he denies me."

The girl seemed incredulous at this. "You will do ANYTHING that he tells you? I mean ANYTHING?"

"Yes, anything."

"Give me an example, if you can."

"Last weekend we went to a restaurant for lunch. I was wearing a thin top much like what I had on here, but without a bra underneath, as he had instructed me. I was also wearing a skirt that was much shorter than what I had on earlier with no panties."

"Your breasts must have been clearly visible through that top!" Julie exclaimed.

"They certainly were. But before the waiter arrived he told me to pour some ice water onto my breasts. That turned the fabric totally transparent, and chilled my nipples to hard points."

"WOW! That's so hot!"

"He had me sit in the seat next to the aisle. Then he told me to pull my skirt up around my waist. I was sitting in a public restaurant with my boobs clearly visible and my pussy exposed. I think that our waiter came back 10 or 12 times to check on us, and take another look!"

"Are you KIDDING ME? WOW!"

"He has promised to not do anything that will result in physical harm, and nothing that is LIKELY to result in arrest. Beyond that, anything is fair game!"

Julie's nipples were hard points and she was panting slightly. Ron's cock was now completely hard. Julie asked, "Could you tell us about another example?"

Corrine could see that the young couple were becoming sexually aroused, so she continued, "Another time we went for a walk in the park. I was wearing a tiny, see-through top and a skirt that barely covered my ass and pussy. He found a semi-secluded spot and called three young men over. He had them standing around us as a visual screen and he fucked my ass right there. The boys were masturbating and Matt told them to spray their cum in my mouth! He told me to cum each time one of the boys shot his load into my mouth!"

"He told you to cum, AND YOU DID?"

"Yes, I always cum when he tells me to, and I never cum at any other time!"

"YOU CAN'T CUM WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION???"

"That's right. But I always cum when he tells me to. I often cum, and cum, and cum! We could be sitting in a restaurant and he will tell me to cum, AND I DO!"

Julie was really worked up from this conversation. I decided to put the icing on this. I said, "Cum, Corrine! CUM!!" Of course, she did exactly that. Her entire body shook and spasmed, ripples danced over her abdomen, her huge breasts shook and quivered from the effects of her powerful orgasmic contractions. It was several minutes until she was ready to resume the conversation.

Julie exclaimed, "He told you to cum, AND YOU DID! Just like that!"

"Yes, just like that." Corrine confirmed.

Julie turned to Ron and said, "I think that I need a little nap!" We all knew what kind of a nap she was suggesting.

I said, "Why don't you just have sex right here?"

Julie exclaimed, "With you WATCHING?"

Ron chimed in, "Why not? We've all seen everything anyhow!" Then he guided his companion to bend over and rest her arms on the low log where they had been sitting. She was bent nearly in half! He nudged her feet wider and wider, giving both him and us a perfect view of her wet, shaved pussy lips that were swollen and engorged. Then he stepped up into position and slipped his cock into her wet tunnel. They were both extremely excited and their coupling quickly became frenzied. Julie's small breasts were swaying with the force of their efforts. I stepped beside her and said quietly but forcefully into her ear, "CUM, JULIE, CUM!"

Her body clenched and shook with the force of her orgasm. Ron held her hips and pounded into her again and again as Julie's orgasm roared through her body. She continued to shake and spasm until Ron's hips were jerking and thrusting into her spasming pussy. He came hard into his lovely companion as she shook with her massive orgasm.

When they had recovered their senses, they moved back to the log where they were sitting. A river of white fluids dripped from her open and exposed pussy, but she paid that no attention. "WOW! I didn't know that having an audience would do that to us!" Julie exclaimed. "And my orgasm began to rip through me when you told me to cum! Is there some magic in your voice?" she asked.

"No. The beginning of training to cum on command is to trigger your orgasm just before you would have normally. That way you begin to associate the command with your physical reaction. It helps if you have denied yourself an orgasm until that happens." I said.

"So there is no magic to all of that? Just conditioning?" Ron asked.

"No magic. A desire on the part of your partner for this to happen is highly desirable, possibly essential. But, yes, it is primarily conditioning."

Julie asked, "So Ron could be able to control my orgasms? I could cum whenever he would tell me to?"

"Most likely. You would need to be committed to this as well. Then you would deny yourself an orgasm until he allowed it. You would be filled with pent up sexual need! Then in a moment of intense passion, he would tell you to cum! And just like now, you would cum. Little by little the two of you would expand the scenario, until finally you could be sitting in a concert and he would whisper into your ear, "Cum!" and you would!"

I continued, "Corrine and I are in an exclusive relationship. We live on opposite sides of the city, so we usually can only see each other on the weekend. Since she cannot cum without my explicit permission, she is often in a high state of sexual need." Ron and Julie were nodding. "Sometimes in the middle of the week when we are talking on the phone, I will tell her to cum. And of course, she does. Sometimes we are in the middle of sex and I tell her to cum, well before she might normally, and she does. Then I tell her to cum hard a little later in our coupling, and she does. Her orgasms can intensify and intensify and intensify."

Corrine is nodding her head at this. "Sometimes I think that my orgasm is going to tear me apart! I think that I'm going to die the happiest woman in the world! Then he will do something that will cause me to have an even more intense orgasm! It's amazing!"

Julie asked, "I get that the cum on command is fantastic! But what other things go into your dom-sub relationship?"

"I have been overweight for many years and have had low personal self-esteem. While it might seem contradictory, my being his sub has raised my own personal self-worth. I know that he values me and will protect me, and that helps me value myself. He sees me as I would like to be. He sees me as a very sexy woman, even though I carry a bunch of extra weight, and that helps me. He has helped me discover how sexually inflamed I can become with some exhibitionism. I never would have done that! I was too old, too fat! But he doesn't see me as old and fat, just sexy and desirable. So I'm losing weight, I want to physically be that sexy, alluring woman that he sees in me!"

We decided that it was time to prepare dinner. The four of us worked around the clearing, naked. We enjoyed looking at someone's naked body for a little bit, but we were all actually quite comfortable with our shared nudity. We sat together, naked, as we ate, talking about everything and nothing.

After dinner we continued sitting around and talking. Is Julie's pussy as sweet as it looks like it would be?" I asked.

"I think so. But are Corrine's breasts as delicious as they look?" Ron replied.

We pulled out our sleeping bags and I began to caress Julie's breasts. They were small but firm; and they were very sensitive. I told her, "Try not to cum. Save that for Ron. Then I began to lick her shaved pussy lips. Her nectar was sweet, it seemed lighter and less musky than Corrine's. I licked her slit. I lifted her hips and forced my tongue along her flowing pussy. I flicked her clit with my tongue. Julie was vibrating with the need for her sexual release. "Hold on!" I said as I swirled my tongue around and over her clitoris. She was moaning and her legs were vibrating as she barely held her orgasm in check.

Then I called Ron over. "I think that your companion wants you to do something for her." She was whimpering and pumping her hips lewdly in the air towards us. He understood and plunged his cock deep into her hungry pussy. He said, "CUM, JULIE! CUM!" And she did! She had been on the razor's edge of her climax, holding back as I had instructed her. When he told her to cum, the wall holding back her orgasm dissolved and she began to convulse with orgasmic contractions. As Ron continued to thrust into her, Julie's orgasm rolled on and on. She was still in the throes of her orgasm when his hips jerked and he shot his load into her. They held one another and cuddled for a good while before coming out of their orgasmic bliss to rejoin our conversation.

Ron said, "What about you?"

I encouraged Corrine to lie on her back on our sleeping bags, and I began to suckle her distended nipples. They were still damp from Ron's saliva. I sucked and sucked on her nipples and her hips were pumping with her increasing need. Then I moved between her legs, placing my face at the opening of her womanhood. I licked her slit and she moaned. I licked again and she pumped up to meet me. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy and she cried, "YES!" I could see her engorged clitoris peeking out from its hood. I licked this most sensitive appendage and her hips lurched, "PLEASE!" she cried. I sucked on her clit and slipped a finger into her steaming hole to caress her G-spot. "OOOOHHHH!" she wailed as her hips lurched up and down.

I moved into position and placed my cock at her wet opening. As I pressed forward I said, "CUM FOR ME, CORRINE! CUM HARD! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!" Corrine's body began to shake and spasm. Orgasmic contractions rippled throughout her body as she wailed, "YESSSSS!" I lifted her legs onto my arms to give me better access and to assure that my cock was rubbing her G-spot. I grasped her nipples and gently pulled and twisted on them while I frantically drove my cock into her again and again. Her orgasm continued unabated. I knew that having an audience would be intensifying this experience for her. I released her breasts and they flopped wildly in rhythm to my powerful strokes. I gripped her hips for leverage and pounded into her ever more fiercely. When my own climax was ready to break free, I shouted, "CUM CORRINE! CUM HARD! CUM HARDER! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

The effect of my words was immediately visible as Corrine's contractions intensified. She shook and spasmed forcefully. Her breasts bounced wildly. And I began to cum! My own hips jerked and thrust into her spasming pussy, shooting my semen into her depths. Again and again my body jerked, sending my cum into her welcoming pussy. Her own orgasm had not yet slowed. I thrust into her until I was totally spent, then I lowered her legs and lay on her heaving breasts with my cock still imbedded in her still quaking pussy. It was many minutes until we were able to reluctantly join our companions in conversation.

Julie asked, "So with you controlling her orgasms, the two of you have simultaneous orgasms every time?"

"Yes, pretty much." said Corrine. "And of course that is wonderful!"

"It has happened a few times with us, and it's so beautiful!" gushed Julie. Then she continued, "But Corrine was already cumming and cumming, right?"

"Yes, but that doesn't seem to diminish the way we feel when we are both cumming together." Corrine said. Then she added, "Men can't climax as many times, or as often as we can. I probably have at least five times as many orgasms as Matt does."

I added, "And that may be three, or four, or five times a day over the weekend!"

Julie was amazed and enthralled, "So you may have twenty or more orgasms a day over the weekend!?!"

Corrine simply smiled and nodded.

Julie said contemplatively, "And I thought that I was a world champion when I had two or three in a day!"

The insects were beginning to be a nuisance so the two couples retired to their own tents, taking their sleeping bags with them. It was still fairly early, but we couldn't be outdoors. Corrine and I talked and snuggled. "Did having sex in front of Ron and Julie excite you?"

"You know that it did!

"Maybe we should look for some other similar display opportunities?"

"No arrest, right?"

"No arrest."

That conversation had inflamed Corrine's passion and she took my cock into her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue around my cockhead, quickly bringing me to a full erection. Then she rolled on top of me and guided me into her depths.

We had already shared several explosive orgasms, so this was slow and gentle. She has such an exquisite motion when she rides me. Up and down, forward and back, all in one fluid movement.

It also has the benefit of causing my cock to rub on her G-spot with every stroke. And I can watch her bountiful breasts gently swaying at the same time.

We were in no rush, we had all night. She stopped moving and simply massaged my cock with her internal muscles. I placed my palms on her erect nipples and moved them in gentle circles. After doing this for several minutes, I suggested that she wrap her legs around behind me, and I would do the same to her. This allowed us to rock forward and back, providing very gentle movement of my erection within her.

I knew that position would be unlikely to result in either of us climaxing, but it was a delicious and sensual sensation. I dampened my thumb on Corrine's juices and began to caress her clitoris. That would bring her to a climax. When she was sufficiently inflamed, I shifted our position so that I was on top and quietly said, "Cum for me, Corrine." I was thrusting deeply into her now spasming pussy as her orgasm washed over her. The prolonged buildup and Corrine's orgasm brought me to my own climax. Our orgasms were quiet and sensual, unlike the earthshaking climaxes we had shared earlier. We savored the delicious oneness of our climax with me deep inside her. When I began to shrink, we slipped into our sleeping bag, cuddled together, and slept.

We awoke the next morning to the unmistakable sounds of sexual activity coming from across the small clearing. We dragged our sleeping bags out into the center of the clearing and began playing with each other's erogenous areas while we listened to Ron and Julie having sex. When it had quieted down over there, I lay down on my back and Corrine moved into a 69 position. She was sucking my cock and taking me all the way down her throat, while I was enjoying licking her pussy. When Ron and Julie came out of their tent, I heard Julie exclaim, "Ron! Do you see THAT! She's taking his cock all the way down her throat!"

Having an audience spurred Corrine on to greater efforts; she made certain that my balls were pressed firmly against her nose on every stroke. I was licking her clitoris and swirling my tongue around her sensitive nub. She was ready to cum any time I permitted it! She redoubled her efforts, swirling her tongue and twisting her hands around my cockhead whenever she came up for a breath, then taking my cock all the way down her throat and fucking it with her throat as she had me deep in her mouth. Corrine is tremendously talented in that regard, and soon I was on the verge of my climax. "CUM, CORRINE" I mumbled through a mouth full of pussy. But she heard me and began to thrash and flail her hips, rubbing her pussy up and down my face while she squirted all over my face. I was shooting gobs of my creamy semen down her throat and directly into her stomach. She worked diligently to extract every drop of my cream and swallow it! When we were both spent, she rolled over onto her back beside me, both of us totally exposed to the eyes of our camping neighbors.