Corrupt Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week and a half after the drone installation, Dina finally worked up the courage to ask the question she'd been avoiding.

It was after a particularly rough day at work, one that led to her being cuddled on the bed by her drone, hugging into it with her shorter, skinnier, and all around smaller body. "Um, eight-two-eight?"

DN828 got a small jolt of pleasure from how often Dina had been calling it by that particular nickname. By leaving out the initials, she was leaving out the details that showed it was Dina who owned the drone. "Yes?"

"W-whenever I come home, you smell, um..." She paused, hugging her drone closer for comfort. "Well, you said it was because you were cleaning, but-"

"Correction: DN828 has never made such a statement. Owner Dina came to this conclusion on her own, and did not ask this unit for clarifying details."

Dina paused. It felt odd for a drone to reply like that. It was within their abilities, as far as she knew, but it was almost... contradicting Dina's authority. Still, she didn't object, just holding onto it, enjoying how it held her. "You're right, sorry. So, um, what has been making you so dirty?" Her heart raced as the question left her mouth. The drone would have to answer it.

The drone didn't hesitate to reply, and there was no mercy in its voice as it explained the debauched truth. "User Janelle has been using this unit for sexual gratification while Owner Dina is at work. It was her instruction not to clean itself afterwards. This unit believes her intention was for Dina to know what she was doing."

As it spoke of the infidelity, Dina's thick cock got hard, rubbing against the latex as she started moving her hips. "You, you f-fucked her? Or, um, I guess she fucked you? That's..."

"This unit can detect arousal coming from Owner Dina. Would you like to hear further details?"

She looked into the gas mask face of her drone, the pixelated circles on the visor showing she had its attention, and nodded, rubbing her cock against it purposefully now, which made a squeaking sound which each thrust. "Um, y-yes, please, go ahead."

The drone held Dina with care as she grinded against it. "User Janelle takes enjoyment in playing with DN828's settings to induce it into extreme levels of erotic pleasure."

"O-oh? I didn't know you could do that." Dina's voice was hushed, like she would be caught by someone else for pleasuring herself to stories of her drone fucking someone else.

"User Janelle is extremely knowledgeable regarding drones. Perhaps Owner Dina would like to speak to her regarding this subject?" As the drone proposed the idea, Dina's humping slowed down.

She let out a sound that was somewhere between a sigh and a sob. "She wouldn't... I mean, she doesn't like me, you know that eight-two-eight. I-it's probably why she's fucking you. She just wants to hurt me."

DN828 knew that wasn't true, and it said so. Though, the way it phrased things was just a little manipulative. "Your statement is incorrect, Owner Dina. User Janelle appreciated this unit's form and had expressed a long-standing desire to sexually please it. She also believes you would make an excellent drone, which this unit perceived as a compliment."

Dina shivered in its arms. "Y-yeah? Me?" Her thrusting picked up. "Gosh, that'd be, um... DN828, please, help me cum, do whatever you n-need to..." That'd been a common order, lately.

As always, the drone responded with forcefulness. It reached down and gripped Dina's large, thick cock in its latex hand, stroking her. The task was made so much easier by the copious precum that had leaked out of the tip by this point. The drone's hand was firm, almost like it was trying to squeeze the cum out of Dina, and judging by how loud she was moaning, it was turning her on.

"This unit agrees with User Janelle. It has become evident that Owner Dina enjoys being submissive, being used. That is what drones are for. Owner Dina would make an excellent drone." It believed every word, and by this point even the remnant of Haley under the programming felt the same way. Besides, if she joined Haley in droneship, then they'd be together forever, in service to any owner they had.

"Aaah~!" Dina buried her face into the drone's shoulder. "That's, that'd be..." She was still resisting the idea, just a little, but all she needed was another push.

The drone was all too ready to give it. "This unit has noticed how much stress Owner Dina feels each day. Retails work, a difficult family, living your life as yourself rather than what you were born as. You can escape it all. Become an object, free of worry. Become a drone." Then it began humming to Dina, quietly, "Drone is drone, drone is drone..."

Hips jerking wildly, mind awash in pleasure, Dina finally said the magic words. "Yes! Gosh, please, yes, turn me into a drone, I'll be a good drone, I'll-Ah!" Mid-sentence, the drone stabbed Dina in the leg with a syringe, plunging in the nanobots with the hand not holding her cock. "H-Haley, what was that, did you...?"

"Permission was granted. The process will soon begin." It sent the message confirming the nanobots had been injected. Now, Janelle would run the program remotely from a cafe just near enough for the signal to reach their apartment.

Knowing it was done now, Dina felt herself getting closer, closer to cumming. "D-drone, activate Haley personality, p-please." She closed her eyes, tearing up. If she was going to become a drone, she wanted it to be with her girlfriend there.

Haley dropped the syringe, now empty, still stroking Dina hard, as she gasped in shock. She let out a sound of frustration mixed with excitement. "Oh sweetie... I'm sorry I had to trick you, but this'll be better, I promise. We'll still be together. Just... not as us. You're going to love it, though." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself as much as Dina.

Dina kissed all over the gas mask. "I love you, honey. I'm fine becoming a drone, if... if that's what's best for us. Just, I h-have to ask... why Janelle? Is she b-b-better than me?"

Because for the moment Dina was still considered her owner, Haley had to answer the question truthfully. But she'd have done it anyway. Partially because she knew her girlfriend would get off on the knowledge, but mostly because Haley had realized she enjoyed reveling in it. "Sweetie, of course she is. She's so stacked and the sex is incredible... the only area you could argue you're better is your bigger dick, but... I'm sorry, sweetie, but she can use hers better. Just wait until you have it inside you, you'll see."

That was it. Hearing that, knowing that was what Haley really thought, pushed Dina over the edge, cumming her little brains out. As she lay in the afterglow, Haley gently set her up in the bed, as comfortably as she could. "The installation is starting. See you on the other side."

________________

Janelle arrived at the apartment, and did not waste any time with pleasantries.

When she entered the bedroom, she found Haley was back, though she quickly put a stop to that. After all, the now JS828 was firmly under her control, since she had also registered herself remotely as its new owner.

It was funny, watching as the latex spread across Dina's body, the gas mask forming on her face... it looked perfect on her. She'd been right. Dina's destiny had been to become a drone.

When the drone installation finished, Janelle had already fucked JS828 six ways from Sunday, but she was still ready for more fun, even if her own cock was pretty spent. The new drone rose up from the bed and turned to face Janelle, waiting for an order. "What's your designation?"

"This unit is JS234, and-"

Before it could say more, Janelle spoke over it. "Yeah, yeah, I know. 234, fuck 828 for me." Without a word, the short and skinny drone complied. Janelle had to admit, that big cock looked pretty good on a drone, especially as it slid into the already well-used latex pussy of her other one.

She watched as they fucked, no emotion to it, nothing but simple physicality. If her dick wasn't still sore from all the fucking she'd already done, Janelle would have jerked herself off to the scene, thrilled by the knowledge that she'd turned her longtime crush and said crush's girlfriend into her fucktoys.

"234, inform me when you get close to cumming. Not a word, though. Just beep."

It didn't take long. Of course it didn't. The little drone seemed like the type to have a hair trigger. It let out a long beep, and Janelle thought she could hear the need for release in its voice.

Of course, it wouldn't get it. Not yet. "234, do not cum unless told to." It shuddered, but accepted the command, continuing to thrust its cock into 828. "Both of you, begin emulating your hostform's personalities, but only for speech and thought. Your bodies will keep doing as I've ordered."

Both of them started to moan immediately, suddenly able to voice the thoughts they would have had, were they not being suppressed by the drone programming. "J-Janelle, you..."

"What? I cucked you? I stole your drone? I made you mine? All true. Do you have a problem with that, you pint-sized runt?" Her voice was mocking, and even though it hurt, she did get hard enough to start stroking her cock, watching this scene play out.

Dina tried to avoid answering, but she couldn't. "N-no, I don't have a problem with it, this feels so goooood~!"

"Wow, sweetie, you really love her being in control, don't you?" Haley giggled, the sound interrupted whenever Dina thrusted into her. "Isn't it amazing? She won't even let you cum, she can be really mean like that~" Her drone visor replaced it's eye-shape with hearts, showing how much she enjoyed being owned by Janelle, how much she enjoyed the way Janelle treated her.

"It's, r-really, so g-g-good..." Dina was clearly struggling, being so horny but unable to cum.

Which meant it was time to make it worse. "Hey Haley, getting tired of your 'girlfriend's' cock? I think it's not fair, such a weak twerp having a cock that big, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes, please owner, shape her as much as you want, it's what she's made for!" Haley cried out. Dina didn't say anything against it, only making sounds of pleasure as they kept fucking.

"Drone JS234, install nulge upgrade, now." It was something she'd set up ahead of time, included as an option with some other fun 'firm'ware to run later. She'd expected to wait before using it, but Janelle had done enough waiting.

Dina kept trying to fuck, but that became a lot harder as suddenly her dick pulled back, more and more latex pinning it against her body, refusing to let it be used. She was left with a huge bulge of solid black latex at her groin, one with a glowing lock sigil over it, showing she wasn't allowed to cum.

They kept grinding against each other anyway, since Janelle hadn't told them to stop. "Do you like the upgrade, Dina?" she teased.

She hadn't expected the enthusiastic answer she got. "Y-y-yes! Please, it's so good, can barely feel a-anything, can't cum unless you say, under your control, it's so amazing <333" Her eyes became hearts too, and seeing that, Janelle knew she'd completely won over what humanity was left to Dina. Both were hers, in every way.

"Okay then, JS828, you install that cock upgrade I hid in your files, then you can fuck me while your girlfriend watches."

Haley was only too happy to comply, and joined Janelle in teasing and insulting Dina the entire time.

It was only the first evening of their new life together, and there were many more to cum.