Corrupt Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her so close, Haley felt something rub against her... something very warm and stiff. "Want to... see what I can do like this?" she teased, reaching a hand down to brush against Dina's boner.

While her pint-sized trans girlfriend was below the average in height and curves, there was one part of her body that stood out: her cock. Even years on estrogen hadn't shrunk it much, still reaching a solid nine inches when hard, and perfectly thick. It filled Haley up better than any other cock or dildo she'd ever had.

"A-ah~!" Dina cried, suddenly jerking her hips to stimulate the attention further. "Yes, please, um..."

"Sweetie, you have to tell me to do something. I'm your drone now. Anything you ask me to do, I will. No limits." She got a thrill just saying the words, though they grated against her drone programming just a little. A drone wasn't supposed to tell its owner what to do.

Considering what she had said, Dina bit her lip, then said, "S-stroke me, please. I want to feel your hand on me."

Haley felt her hand move without her telling it to, as it gripped Dina at the base firmly before moving up and down, up and down. Not only did performing the task as requested give her a boost of pleasure from her programming, but the Haley personality found it even hotter that she had no choice in the matter.

She couldn't help but giggle a little, though. "I'm your property now, sweetie. You don't need to say 'please'." Still, that was part of what she loved about Dina. Sure, it would be nice if Dina would take this all a little more seriously, push her new advantage on Haley a little, but that just wasn't who she was.

It didn't take long before she received another request. "Do you think... we could try a-anal? I know you're not really into it, but-"

"Sweetie... I said 'no limits'. You own me. If you want to fuck my ass, you can. If you want me to love it, I will. You don't even have to get lube, my holes can secrete as much lubrication as they need." There was just an ounce of frustration in her voice. What wasn't Dina getting about this?

"Gosh, that would be..." Dina cleared her throat, then said, "Haley, I have a command: you like anal sex now. Um, actually, no, you love it. It's even more pleasurable than vaginal sex, and... you're gonna present your butt to me right now, okay?"

It was still said as a question, but it was an improvement nonetheless. Haley's body moved automatically, lying face down on the bed with her ass raised in the air.

But more importantly than that, Haley could feel the change in her own thoughts. Just discussing anal had been making her a little grossed out before. It had never interested her, because... well, that's where people did bathroom stuff, there was nothing hot about it!

All those worries were gone. No disgust, no fear, just a sudden eager excitement for her first time getting buttfucked, with an iron-clad knowledge that she was going to adore it. All because Dina had told her she would.

She felt Dina's cock rub up against her, the latex as sensitive as her skin was, if not more. But for a few seconds, she just waited there. Was that teasing, or indecision? Haley wasn't sure, and wanted to beg for her cock... but this was weird.

Before she could think on that more, Dina did thrust in, and Haley's ability to think rationally started to plummet. Her slick, rubbery asshole felt so good, and her owner's thick cock was the perfect first introduction to being fucked like this. It plumbed her depths so well, thrusting in and out, in and out.

Still, that thought that had started to brew did get to her lips, after a few seconds of glorious fucking. "D-Dina, you, you could... turn off... personality... could be fucking... mindless drone..."

The pace of the thrusting slowed down, and Dina paused. "...I guess, but... Haley, I love you. I'm not sure if sex with your drone mind would be as good..." Then she got back to thrusting, and that turmoil started to fill Haley again.

The sentiment was sweet, and it was touching, but like... she had become a drone because she wanted to be an object! A sex toy! Dina wasn't using her like that, and...

"G-gosh, it's so tight, it feels so good, gonna..." After maybe two minutes of pounding her ass, Dina twitched inside Haley, and filled her with a few loads of her girlcum. "You should cum too..."

Registering that as an order, Haley did exactly that, her mind and body suddenly racked with an intense orgasm that stopped her mental complaining for a few seconds. Soon, she and Dina were cuddling in bed again. Haley actively pushed away her frustrations, and just enjoyed holding Dina close. "...love you too."

________________

"Knock knock!" came Janelle's voice as she opened the door, without actually knocking.

DN828 entered the living room. "Greetings. My owner is currently at her place of work. May this unit assist you with anything while she is away?" The drone's personality emulation was turned off, to its relief, after the morning coitus had finished. Which led to it cleaning the apartment, as per standard hygiene directives.

But once that was done, it had nothing to do but wait for its owner to return.

Janelle let out a whistle, looking over DN828's body in an obvious leer. "Hooooly shit, you turned out perfect. Well, not perfect, I have a few upgrades I'd probably install if I was your owner, buuuuut since you're owned by that milksop weanie, I guess you'll never find out~" Then she slapped Haley's ass, now almost as big as Janelle's own.

The words teased some deep, hidden part of the drone, but it did not react visually. "This unit is pleased that you are happy with its appearance. Was there anything this unit could do to assist you?"

"Oh, a few things, actually, but let's start with a diagnostic and a few updates to your firmware." She went into the office, powering up the computer. She logged in easily, Haley had told her the passcode to it ages ago when she'd helped with a virus it had sustained. Using the bluetooth connection to the nanites inside of DN828, Janelle spent the next hour doing as she'd said, making sure its systems were running smoothly and adding some needed patches.

That done, she turned to look at DN828, a devious smile on her lips. "Soooo... as a drone, you have to obey my commands, even though I'm not your owner, correct?" There was a humor dripping from her voice that the drone could not understand.

"Within reasonable extents. You may handle, fondle, and fornicate with this unit, as well as order it around in minor tasks, but you cannot order it to take actions contrary to the wishes of its owner or install upgrades without its owner's direct approval." Internally, the drone was slightly confused. Janelle was the human responsible for its code, surely she knew this already.

She got up from the computer chair, stalking over and slapping DN828 once more on its latex behind. The impact made a satisfying sharp sound, while also stimulating both pleasure and pain receptors in ways the drone's host particularly enjoyed. "See, that's not exactly right, is it? If your owner was refusing to eat, to the point of starving to death, you'd forcibly feed her if you had to, right? In cases of want vs need, you have to side with need."

DN828 ran the situation described through its code, and was startled to find the result was exactly as the human suggested. "This is correct." An exception to a rule it thought had none. Interesting.

"Of course, the same is true for things not as dire as death. If your owner needs something, but doesn't want it, and doesn't realize how good it'll be for her... well, you have to make sure your owner gets it, isn't that right?" She sounded so confident, but more than that, so victorious, like she was smugly telling the story of how she had won a prized medal.

Another check through its code, and the drone received another agreement with what she said. "This is correct."

"Drone, please recount for me the events of this morning, while your owner was still here." Unable to deny that request, DN828 did as she asked, recounting it all in a toneless voice. Still, something about this felt wrong... shouldn't private events involving its owner be protected? Janelle looked at the drone with something like pity. "Awww, poor thing. You're stuck with such a boring owner. She doesn't know how to use you properly, does she?"

It was against the programming tied into its basic functions to speak ill of its owner, to speak negatively of her in every way. So after considering what it could say, the drone replied, "My owner is highly appreciative of the Haley hostform's original personality, as well as granting this drone the semblance of choice and autonomy. She is a kind and loving owner." Every word was true.

It didn't stop what Janelle was saying from being necessarily wrong, though. Deep down, under the code, what was left of Haley was still a little peeved. The whole point of becoming a drone was to lose her autonomy, damn it! It was frustrating that Dina didn't understand that.

"I can hear it in your voice, drone. You make it sound pretty, but let's be real here: Dina doesn't treat you like what you are. An object. Property. A thing." Her words made arousal in the drone spike from confirming its nature, only made worse as she grabbed onto one of the drone's tits, groping it in a way that would have hurt a human, but was only arousing for DN828. "Do you know what the problem is?"

"...no. This drone requests understanding of the nature of this problem, and if possible, a way to solve it." After all, if its owner continued to treat it like a human, then it wouldn't be able to be the best drone it could be.

For Dina. That was the goal. Be the best drone she could, for Dina.

Reaching down to grope at D828's crotch, Janelle elected to whisper the answer. "Oh, you poor, poor thing... your problem is that Dina just isn't suited to being a drone owner. She's suited for being a drone. It's what she needs."

Something about this was ringing alarm bells... or at least, it should have been. But her words were easily accepted by the most computational aspects of the drone's mind. "Your information fits into this unit's observations. What is the recommended solution for this problem?" The hostform personality, deep down, knew the answer. And she was both horrified by it, and turned on like mad.

"Easy. Just convince her to become a drone. Find a way to push her around. Show her how submissive she really is, then make her fucking beg to become like you." Janelle sneered at her, hand moving to a thigh to squeeze its softness. "No matter what she says, you will find a way. You have to obey direct orders from Dina, but find ways around them. Make sure she gets what she needs."

The more emotional parts of the drone that were left intact from the installation seemed to want to argue this point, but... there was nothing to argue. As far as the drone's logic circuits could make out, the argument was flawless. "Understood. This unit will comply." Then, after a small pause, it added, "Is there anything else this unit may do for you?"

"You bet your sweet ass there is. Drone, run your Haley personality emulation."

The drone's... Haley's posture shifted, stepping away from Janelle as she found herself going over the conversation, over the groping, with a new perspective. "What the fuck, Janelle? You shouldn't even be able to do that! That's for owners only! And, and, you want me to turn Dina into a drone?! And you're..."

"You can keep talking, but stop backing away," Janelle told her with a devious grin, and suddenly Haley couldn't move her feet. "Now then, turn around, bend over, and spread your legs. I'm gonna fuck you standing."

Haley's body did exactly what it was told to do, even as Haley herself vocally complained. "Wait, no! Janelle, what are you doing, you can't..." She found herself at a loss for words, and her position wasn't helped by the fact that her words were laced with obvious lust.

Janelle was gorgeous, and Haley had always found her attractive. The power she was holding over her only added to the sexiness of it. "I can't what? You're a drone, or did you forget? I'm a person, and you're a thing. So I'm going to do what I've always wanted to do, and fuck that sweet pussy of yours." Haley heard the sound of Janelle's pants unzipping, followed by the firm, hot tip of her cock rubbing against Haley's latex pussy.

She'd seen what Janelle was working with a few times before, in passing. She was fairly small, barely three inches long, but that didn't seem to matter in the current situation, as she teased the outside of Haley's pussy.

"I m-mean, you're right, but..." Haley didn't know how to rebut that. She was right. Haley had asked for her ability to refuse to be stripped from her. "You shouldn't be able to do this! I did my research, and drone programming should never allow for... for... whatever it is you're planning to do with Dina!"

With a sudden thrust, Janelle was inside Haley, gripping her hips tightly as she started fucking her. The programmer laughed. "Oh please, did you forget I 'personalized' the code a little? I knew Dina would be too weak-willed to be your owner, but more than that, I just wanted to take you for myself. You've always been out of that shrimp's league, but you're too fucking sentimental to give her up. So I tempted you into this, and now? Now I can have you both. I'm sure the half-pint will make a good fucktoy."

The words were so cruel... Haley had known for a long while that Janelle wasn't exactly Dina's biggest fan, but this was beyond the pale. It was also... so fucking hot... and it was getting harder to stop focusing on that aspect of Janelle's scheme. "It won't work, and even if it does, I'll never..."

"Increase your pussy's sensitivity by ten." The command came in a sharp snap, and was fulfilled immediately. Haley stopped talking, she could only moan as her mind was assailed by pleasure she'd never known before. This was stronger than cumming! "If you really want my plan to fail, want to stick with your shitty girlfriend, I'll stop. Tell me the truth, right fucking now: who is a better fuck, me or Dina?" Another command, one impossible to resist.

She tried to hold it back, but it was no use. "You! Fuck, you, it's you!" She orgasmed as she said the words, but barely noticed compared to the glorious mind-breaking pleasure Janelle was forcing on her with every thrust of her small cock.

"Does thinking about my plan turn you on? Do you enjoy the idea of cucking Dina, forcing her into her proper place? The truth, again."

This time, the extra command wasn't even necessary, Haley had been ready to say it anyway. "Yes! It's so fucking kinky and wrong but I love it! I want you to fuck me in front of her, I want you to watch as I corrupt her into your drone, I'm so excited at the idea of being with her forever as drones under your care! It's awful and romantic and everything I could ever want!"

They continued like that, taunting and teasing assailing Haley as she came again and again, until finally Janelle finished inside her drone pussy. She wasted no time, and immediately pulled out her dick, set something on the desk, and got dressed again. "Send me a message when she's taken the dose and begun the install, I'll be close by to start running it."

"Yes mistress," Haley moaned, so fucking drunk on pleasure and the horrific beauty of what was to come that she didn't even need programming to make her want to obey anything Janelle asked for.

"Good. Now, stop personality emulation." Janelle watched as DN828 got up, standing at perfect attention. "So obedient. Such a good drone. Now, don't clean yourself. Let Dina smell what I did to you." Then Janelle kissed the side of her gas mask, and left the apartment.

It was against drone programming to remain dirty, but... Janelle was to be its new owner. It would obey.

________________

The house was spotless when Dina returned home from work.

It was obvious at a glance that her drone had spent the day cleaning, and now that it looked perfect, was idling nearby. The drone's appearance still shocked Dina every time she saw it. Not just because of the gas mask, which completely obscured any facial expression, but more the...

Well, the drone didn't stand like a person. It was perfectly still in a way no human being really could be. Hell, Dina could barely hear it breathing.

She approached, and when she did, she noticed that parts of the latex exterior of the drone were stained, and smelled of... something? Whatever it was, it was strong, but Dina wasn't entirely sure what the musk was, exactly.

(That's not true. Even then, she could have guessed. But the thought was something she pushed into the back of her mind.)

Standing before her drone, Dina gave it a dorky little smile. "The apartment looks amazing, sweetie. You really outdid yourself. That said, you seem a little dirty. Is that from cleaning up?"

It took DN828 a few seconds to respond, its voice emotionless. "This unit is below minimum hygiene thresholds. A large portion of the time its owner was away, DN828 was tidying the apartment." Not a lie. Simply a set of statements that implied an untruth. Perfectly within the new parameters that Janelle had given the drone.

"Well, I guess it's okay for you to be a little messy, especially after you worked so hard." Dina reached out and held the drone's hand. "Let's enjoy some time together before dinner, okay?"

"If that is what this unit's owner wishes, then it is what will occur."

Frowning a little, Dina gave an actual command. "Drone, resume emulating Haley personality... uh, please?"

The drone's posture relaxed into something more human as Haley returned, immediately squeezing Dina's hand. It was a good thing the gas mask was so good at hiding her blushing, because now that she was thinking like herself again, all she could focus on was Janelle's cum, still rubbing around inside her.

It was dirty, it set alarm bells off in her drone programming, but it was also so goooood~

Part of her still wanted to resist, to tell Dina what happened, to find some way out of this. But the idea was so hot, and... and, she told herself, even if she tried, the drone programming would stop her. Janelle had built that mental framework to support her task, and going against it would be impossible now.

That's why she didn't try to escape this fate. No other reason.

"Want to cuddle on the couch?" she suggested, which Dina happily agreed to. As expected, Dina kept her personality running most of the day, and in course with Janelle's instructions, she began slowly playing on Dina's insecurities.

Unless directly ordered to do something, Haley took charge, more than she did before first becoming a drone. She even told Dina what to do, and enjoyed how quickly the girl obeyed. Janelle had been onto something. Dina was obviously born to be a drone, not to own one.

The work was slow, however. She couldn't push too hard, that'd give the game away. So the drone slowly molded Dina, day by day, making her more and more yielding and supplicating, in domestic situations and in sex.

Every afternoon that Dina worked, Janelle came over for more 'maintenance'. Sometimes she activated Haley's personality protocol, but mostly she simply enjoyed fucking DN828. And each time, she instructed her not to clean any of the results of their play, leaving it for Dina to notice later.

It was obvious to the drone that Dina could tell. In fact, it seemed to turn her on. And strangely enough, with time and pressure, she stopped asking for Haley as often. She seemed to enjoy being played with by the inhuman DN828 just as much, if not more. Or perhaps, the drone considered, its owner was growing to enjoy drones. Maybe she was already imagining herself as one.