Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make her cum, Mrs. Holiday!" I grunted as I slammed my cock into her juicy pussy.

The mother moved her head as she nuzzled at her daughter's clit, sucking and licking at the bud. Riley trembled there, her hands pulling off her blouse. She had on a demure, white bra that covered her little titties. That came off next.

I salivated over the sight of her breasts. They were so delicious to see especially with me drilling my dick into her mother's pussy. I fucked the MILF hard. I slammed into her snatch over and over again.

Her hot and juicy flesh squeezing about my cock swelled me towards my orgasm. My balls grew heavy with my cum. I would spurt so much jizz into her married depths. Her fertile depths. Just thinking about it had me slamming into her faster.

Then Keily pulled off her blouse. She whimpered, clearly eager to join in the fun. She had on the same demure bra which she quickly shed. Now there were two sets of titties for me to stare at. Both with such pale, pink nipples.

Cute, little nubs perfect for suckling on.

Keily then peeled off her pants and panties, revealing her sparse down of black hair covering her pussy. She rubbed at her snatch, masturbating as she watched her mother pleasuring her twin sister.

"I'm going to cum, Keily!" Riley moaned. "Mom is going to make me cum!"

"And Mr. Miller is going to make me explode like his slut!" the mother moaned, clamping her hot and juicy pussy down on my dick.

I slammed hard into Mrs. holiday, so ready to fill that pussy going wild on my dick. Her daughter moaned, head tossing as she came close to her own orgasm. Then the girl bucked and squealed out in delight.

She climaxed.

"This is amazing!" Riley moaned as she came on the vibrator.

"Oh, sweetie, I am so glad you came!" the mother moaned, her pussy gripping my cock as I buried it to her. "Because... Yes!"

Mrs. Holiday's cunt went wild around my dick. I savored the MILF's silky flesh spasming as I drew back my dick. Her snatch suckled at my cock, swelling the ache at the tip and in my balls. The pressure grew in my nuts as I buried back into her.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned. Erupted.

My jizz fired over and over into the married woman's pussy. Her snatch rippled around my spurting cock. I groaned as the pleasure slumped through my body and crashed into my mind. Ecstasy shook me as I flooded her twat.

Her fertile pussy suckled at my cock. I pumped more and more of my seed into the married woman's cunt. I groaned with each blast of jizz that I fired into her snatch. My balls emptied all their cum into her snatch.

"Mr. Miller," moaned Mrs. Holiday as her pussy rippled around my cock. "That was amazing!"

* * *

My daddy loves cumming in married women's pussies. He is always hoping to breed them. To leave a bastard for their husband to raise along with the sex toys that their wives purchased. And today is no different.

In nine months, Mrs. Holiday will give birth to my daddy's son. I will have a new little brother.

But for right now, my daddy is eager to take a girl's cherry. He wants to split Keily open. And she is going to love it. Every woman loves my daddy's cock.

* * *

Keith Miller

I knew that every woman love my cock, so I knew that Keily would be eager to help me split her open and pop her cherry. And it would be such a rush to take a girl's virginity. I drew my cock out of Mrs. Holiday's snatch.

"Riley, I want you to kneel behind your mother and lick out my cum from her pussy," I said. "Your mother made you cum, so you must return the favor."

"You're right, Mr. Miller!" panted the girl.

"And what about me, Mr. Miller?" groaned Keily as she rubbed at her virgin twat.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole with this Pink Anal Delight!" I groaned, grabbing a dildo out of my bag. It was a slender, pink shaft design for anal masturbation. "And while I'm doing that, my dick is going to be slamming into your virgin pussy. I'm going to pump your snatch full of all my seed. Just like I did to your mother."

"Thank you, Mr. Miller!" Keily squealed and hugged me. She rubbed her small breasts on my chest as the girl kissed me.

I savored the feel of her lips on mine. I doubted this girl had ever kissed a man before. Not like this. I cupped her ass with my free hand, kneading her butt-cheek. She whimpered as my tongue thrust into her mouth. I danced my tongue with hers, loving this moment.

My dick was so hard to fuck her. I could not wait to pop her cherry. That would be such a delight.

"Yes, yes, lick Mr. Miller's jizz out of my snatch," groaned Mrs. Holiday.

I broke the kiss with Keily to see that Riley was kneeling behind her mother. The black-haired girl had her face in her mother's thick bush. I love the sight of her licking out the creampie I'd left and the married woman. I grinned.

Keily fell on her hands and knees beside her twin sister. Both of the girls looked so adorable with their rumps side-by-side. My cock ached so much as I brought the Pink Anal Delight dildo to Riley's deflowered cunt.

As she feasted upon her mother's sloppy twat, I thrust the slender dildo into her once-pure depths. She groaned as I sank the shaft into her snatch, letting it soak there to lube it up for her sister's asshole.

"I find that twin sisters always make the best lube for each other," I said. "If either of you ever has a guy fuck you in the ass, have him soak his dick in the other girl's pussy."

"That is such a good idea, Mr. Miller," Mrs. Holiday moaned, clearly loving her daughter feasting on the creampie I left and that cunt.

"That is a great idea," Keily moaned. "Is the dildo lubed enough for my asshole yet?"

"Yes, it is," I groaned and pulled the dildo out of Riley's pussy.

I pressed the tip, dripping in the girl's pussy juices, into Keily's butt-crack. She gasped when I found her asshole. I pushed the slender dildo hard against her anal ring. The virgin girl trembled as her sphincter widened and swallowed the shaft.

I grinned as I watched her asshole swallow the dildo. Once it was deep enough, I pushed my cock into her black bush. I found her virgin slit, her juices soaking the tip of my dick. She moaned, trembling beside her mother.

"Are you ready?" I asked, pushing against her hymen.

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" she moaned.

Grinning, I thrust my cock hard against her virginity. Her maidenhead stretched and stretched until she squealed in delight. Her cherry popped. My thick cock plunged into her pure, untouched depths. Her head tossed as I sank deeper and deeper into her pussy.

I savored the girl's deflowered twat squeezing about my cock. She moaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her once-virginal flesh. Her sheath squeezed down hard around my dick as I bottomed out in her. She moaned, clearly loving that anal dildo in her, too.

"I'm so full!" the girl moaned. "Well, this is amazing!"

"I know," Mrs. Holiday moaned as her other daughter licked and lapped up my cum out of that sloppy snatch. "You are going to orgasm so hard on Mr. Miller's dick."

"Lucky!" Riley moaned as I drew back my hips.

Keily squealed in delight as my cock massaged her pussy. I slammed back into her hot depths. I savored her deflowered walls gripping my cock, the tip of my dick swelling with that itch to erupt. I wanted to spray her deflowered twat with all my seed.

To breed her like I probably had bred her mother. That would be incredible.

I pumped away at the girl's snatch. I fucked into her newly deflowered cunt again and again. She moaned, her head tossing. Beside us, her twin sister feasted on their mother's pussy. The lesbian incest was that delicious spice that made fucking this girl even better.

That just made the girl tighter. More of a treat to fuck. I reveled in pumping away at the cutie's snatch. She whimpered, her asshole full of the anal dildo. Her head tossed, her black hair whipping around her face. It was such a delight to pound her.

I loved being a dildo door-to-door salesman. There was nothing better than selling sex toys to bored housewives and their hot daughters.

I pumped away at Keily's pussy. I gripped her hips, loving how she clenched her pussy down around me. It was so amazing to plow into her as she moaned out her delight. Her mother whimpered beside her, her big boobs swaying as her other daughter feasted on that cunt.

"Oh, Riley, you're going to make your mommy cum!" gasped Mrs. Holiday.

"Oh, mommy, I want to make you cum," moaned Riley.

"Start finger your mother's cunt," I groaned, drilling into her twin sister's snatch. "And start licking your mother's asshole. You rim that sour, dirty backdoor."

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" Riley moaned and obeyed. They were such good girls.

Riley licked up her mother's twat and pressed her face into her mother's butt-crack. Mrs. Holiday gasped as her daughter started licking her asshole. Then Riley thrust a pair of digits into her mother's juicy cunt. The naughty girl pumped those fingers in and out fast.

Just like I fucked Keily's deflowered pussy. I fucked into the naughty girl's juicy twat with hard strokes. Her pussy gripped me. She massaged my cock, bringing me closer and closer to my eruption. To spurting my cum into her hungry snatch.

My heavy ball smacked into the girl's bush. I gripped her hips, slamming hard and deep into her. She moaned out like the whore she was, reveling in taking her first dick in her whole life. I was so thrilled to have popped her cherry.

Every guy—and I knew there would be many of them—would always be enjoying my sloppy seconds. I would always be the first one to have entered her. And soon, I would be the first guy to fuck her sister in the asshole.

"Mr. Miller!" Keily moaned as I thrust away at her pussy. "I think... I think I am going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum on Mr. Miller's cock!" the girl's mother moaned. "And Riley! Oh, Riley, you're going to make me explode!"

"That's wonderful, Mom," Riley moaned into her mother's asshole.

The dirty girl rimmed her mother's sphincter while churning up the MILF's juicy snatch with a pair of fingers. I loved it as I plowed into Riley's twin sister's cunt. I buried over and over into Keily, just waiting to feel her pussy going wild around my dick.

The naughty girl moaned, her head tossing and black hair dancing. She was so close. Her pussy was so hot and tight. She felt so wonderful about my cock. I savored every moment of this. I reveled in every last second of her hot snatch squeezing about my dick.

"Mr. Miller!" squealed the girl as her pussy spasmed about my dick. "Yes!"

"Your daughter is coming on my dick, Mrs. Holiday!" I groaned as I buried into the girl's writhing snatch.

"That's wonderful!" the naughty mother moaned. Then her back arched in her big boobs swayed beneath her. She squealed out in delight, gasping, "Riley!"

As the mother came on her daughter's fingers and licking tongue, I buried to the hilt in the other twin. Keily's hot pussy rippled around my dick, suckling at the aching shaft. The pressure hit that bursting point at the tip of my cock. My balls tightened.

I erupted.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I came in the eighteen-year-old girl's cunt. I reveled in flooding the girl's snatch.

My cock spurted jizz over and over again. The pleasure surged through my body. As my nuts unloaded their contents into her young and fertile cunt, my mind reeled with the rapture crashing into it. Stars danced before my vision.

I groaned as my dick erupted again. Her pussy writhed around my cock, milking me of all the cum that brimmed in my balls. I gripped her hips and moaned out my pleasure as I fired the last blast of my seed into her deflowered twat.

"Oh, Riley, you made your mommy cum so hard," moaned the MILF. "That was just wonderful. Thank you so much."

Riley lifted her lips from her mother's asshole and pulled her fingers out of her mother's twat. "You're so welcome, Mommy!"

"What do we do next?" asked the naughty Keily. Her pussy clenched down on my cock.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy, smiling at the pearly jizz that spilled out to mat her black bush. That was such a hot sight to see leaking out of a girl's deflower snatch. I felt so good about that.

"Well, that's a good question," I said. I have a couple of ideas on what we could do next. I needed to fuck Riley in the ass and finish dumping my cum in her pussy so I could breed her like I hoped I had bred her mother and twin sister.

* * *

My daddy has a few ideas on what he can do to the girls and their mother. Of course, he's so eager to fuck Riley in the asshole and finish by dumping his cum into her pussy. But what should Mrs. Holiday and Keily do?

Then he remembers the double-headed dildo in his bag. The Pussy Pleaser. A sex toy designed to get two women off at the same time. Just the thing for Keily and her mother to enjoy. He reaches into his case and grabs that toy.

* * *

Keith Miller

"I present you the Pussy Pleaser," I said as I held up the double-headed dildo. It was made of pink gel, both ends shaved with realistic cock tips. It wiggled in my hand, the gelatinous material very bendable. "Keily, stay kneeling just like that."

"Okay, Mr. Miller," she moaned. "Then what?"

"Then, Mrs. Holiday, I want you to push this into your newly deflowered daughter's cunt," I said. "The spunk I just pumped into her pussy will help lube the way. Then once you do that, kneel behind her, and pushed the other end into your cunt. Then you two will rock together, butt-cheek slapping together as you both enjoy this wonderful toy."

"Oh, Mr. Miller, that sounds just perfect," she moaned as she took the double-headed dildo from me.

I smiled at her as she moved to her kneeling daughter. More of my spunk leaked out of Keily's pussy. The naughty mother then pushed one end of the floppy dildo into her daughter's sloppy twat. Keily moaned at that.

Once the other end was all the way in her daughter's cunt, Mrs. Holiday turned around and brought the other into her juicy pussy. She pushed it through her thick bush and groaned. She backed down it, working her way towards her daughter's rump.

They both were moaning as Mrs. Holiday's cunt swallowed more and more of the dildo. Then their butt-cheeks came together, ass kissing ass. I grinned as the mother then rocked forward, the dildo sliding out of both their cunts. She slammed back.

SLAP!

Their supple asses jiggled from the impact. Both mother and daughter squealed in delight.

"Now it's my turn, Mr. Miller," moaned Riley as she wiggled her cute ass at me. The eighteen-year-old girl was so eager to be butt-fucked by me.

"It is your turn," I said, moving on my knees closer to that naughty girl.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Keily over and over again.

"Oh, that's it!" Mrs. Holiday moaned as their butt-cheeks slapped together again and again.

SLAP!

As those two fought each other, I pressed my pussy-lubed dick into Riley's butt-crack. I slid down until I found her asshole. I pushed against her tight sphincter, eager to fill that naughty anal ring widening to swallow my cock. That would be so amazing.

She whimpered as her asshole did just that. Her anal ring widening and widening. She groaned, her head tossing from side to side. Her sphincter swallowed the tip of my pussy-lubed dick. I grinned as I popped into her tight, virginal bowels.

I gripped her hips and sank into her.

"Oh, my God, Mr. Miller!" Riley moaned as her asshole swallowed my dick. "That's so different! Oh, God, there's so much of your cock!"

"Yes, there is," Mrs. Holiday moaned as she rocked back and forth, slapping her butt-cheeks into her other daughter's rump. "He has so much wonderful cock to fill up your holes! Enjoy him, Riley!"

"Yes, yes, enjoy him!" Keily panted, throwing her twin sister a look. "Mr. Miller is amazing!" Such a satisfied smile spread on Keily's lips.

I gripped Riley's hips, savoring the feel of her tight bowels around my dick. It was wonderful being all the way in her anal sheath. I drew back my cock, loving how she clenched down on me. The girl tossed her head, her black hair dancing.

I slammed back into her asshole. I buried to the hilt in her. I love the way her velvety flesh gripped me. Her anal sheath clamp down hard on my thrusting cock as she moaned out her delight. She whimpered and moaned, reveling in the bliss that I gave her.

I savored burying into her again and again. It was wondrous to fuck her virginal ass. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her bowels, my not slapping heavily into her taint. They burned with all the cum that I would flood her bowels with.

My hands stroked up and down her body, brushing those young titties of hers. I loved the feel of her plump breasts as I sodomized her with my big dick. I couldn't wait to tell my cuckqueen wife how much fun I had today.

Ashley would suck my dick so hard as I told her the story. Then I would fuck her as she squealed in her delight at being cheated upon.

She really was the perfect wife.

I pumped away at Riley's asshole. I savored burying into her again and again. It was just a wonderful treat to fuck her like this. I couldn't get over how amazing her anal sheath felt squeezing about me. I would explode fucking this tight asshole. Just erupt.

I savored every moment of pumping away at Riley's asshole. She had such a tight, naughty sheath. She clamped down on me, massaging the tip of my dick with her velvety bowels. I grunted. My nuts slapped into her taint.

"Oh, Mr. Miller, I love having your dick in my asshole!" gasped Riley.

"Of course you do, you're a little slut like your mother," I groaned as I fucked Riley's asshole hard.

"Are you a slut, Mommy?" Keily asked as she rocked back and forth, fucking her pussy up and down the dildo she shared with Mrs. Holiday.

"Oh, yes, I'm a big slut!" moaned Mrs. Holiday. "You think I let Mr. Miller do all these wicked things to us? I mean, I'm cheating on your father and loving every second of it! That's what a slutty wife does!"

"I love being a slut!" Riley moaned. "Mommy, me, you, and Keily have to be all sluts together! We have to do so many fun things!"

"Oh, yes, we do!" Mrs. Holiday moaned.

I loved it. Hearing them gasp out those words made me thrust harder and harder to Riley's asshole. My balls tighten as her velvety sheath gripped me. She brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her asshole around my dick. That was incredible. I love that so much. It was just a joy to experience her type bowels massaging my cock. I gripped her hips, slamming into the eighteen-year-old slut's anal sheath.

"Oh, let me feel that asshole going wild around my dick!" I growled as I slammed into her.

"I'm getting there!" she panted. Her head tossed, her black hair dancing. "Just keep fucking my ass, Mr. Miller!"

"I'm not stopping until you're squealing your pretty little head off!"

It won't to be much longer. I buried hard and fast into her asshole as Mrs. Holiday and Keily fucked each other with the double-headed dildo. The MILF and her daughter were both gasping. Moaning. All the Holiday women were about to explode.

Perfect.

That was just what I wanted. I was so glad that I knocked on this door. That I met this horny, slutty housewife. I love this job so much.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum, Mommy!" Keily moaned as she and her mother fucked each other. "I'm going to... Yes!"

As I slammed into Riley's asshole, Keily squealed her head off. The barely legal girl was clearly cumming. And from the way her mother was moaning, Mrs. Holiday was about to join her. The busty MILF rammed back down that dildo, taking every inch of it.

"Me, too!" the married woman gasped.

I love the sight of mother and daughter cumming together on the double-headed dildo. It was such an amazing toy that my company released. Just such a perfect delight. Their moans mixed as I buried hard into Riley's asshole again and again.