Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum!" Riley moaned, her bowels gripping about my dick. "Mr. Miller, I'm going to explode!"

I plunged to the hilt in her asshole, and her bowels went wild around my cock.

"Yes!" she squealed. "That's amazing!"

About to erupt myself, I ripped my dick out of her spasming asshole, shifted down, and plunged into her writhing snatch. Her pussy spasmed around my dirty cock, buffing me cleaning sending me over the edge.

I erupted.

I fired blast after blast of my cum into the barely legal girl's fertile pussy. My seed soaked her womb. I filled her up with every spurt. The pleasure shot through me. Such ecstasy. It was so amazing. I groaned as her naughty twat rippled around me.

"Oh, Mr. Miller, yes!" she gasped as I hopefully bred her like I had (hopefully) done to her mother and twin sister.

The pleasure surged out of me. Every blast of my just sent more ecstasy slamming through my body. The girl's hot cunt spasmed around my dirty dick. She polished my pole and milked my balls. She drained every drop I had.

I panted as I pulled my cock out of Riley's pussy. I felt amazing. What a great start to the day. That was one house down, so I could probably hit two or three more. But how many of those housewives would have twin daughters? This was a lucky score.

"Now," I said, smiling over at Mrs. Holiday and she panted with her pussy still impaled down that double-headed dildo that she shared with her daughter. "Which of these fine, fine sex toys would you like to buy? I think that double-headed dildo is a must."

"Oh, please, you have to buy this one, Mommy!" Keily moaned. "And the strap-on. We need one of those. In the anal dildo and that vibrator. We need lots of toys to fuck each other!"

Riley nodded her agreement.

"Well, let's start figuring out what we can afford," Mrs. Holiday said, winking at me. "If you come back in a month, I'm sure will have more money to buy more toys."

I grinned. I love this job.

* * *

As daddy walked out of the Holidays' residence, he felt amazing. He just has a feeling that he'd bred all three of them. And he had. Now he's off to another house with another lonely housewife that he'll please with his big dick and all his naughty toys. My daddy has the best job ever.

* * *

Kristen felt so hot and wet after writing that naughty story. She knew it wasn't true, though she would love it if it were. She threw herself on her bed, rubbing at her pussy furiously as she thought about her next story.

What if Britney brought home her best friend Noriko? thought Kristen as she masturbated. And what if Noriko secretly wanted to fuck my daddy? And why wouldn't she? My daddy was a hunk.

Kristen rubbed her naughty cunt as she imagined her next story having no idea that it would come true, too.

To be continued...